Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 11, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through July 11, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1702
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, the Deepl Translations are sometimes rather humorous... as well by sometimes translating the same word differently.

Because there was a discussion about this topic - one such sample from CR 754.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_754

In the given passage Ptaah wants to know from Billy his personal impression about the Buddha because he (Billy) had spoken to Siddartha Gautama (= the Buddha) himsself:

German original

Ptaah

Du hast aus dem Mund der Künder selbst gehört, was die Wahrheit und ihre Geschichten waren, und das würde ich gerne wissen und von dir zu hören bekommen. Aus deren Lehre – die bei allen einheitlich gleich lautend war, wie mein Vater festhielt – wurden ja schändliche, bösartige und verantwortungslose Verfälschun gen gemacht, was ich zwar selbst sehr gut weiss, woraus Weltreligionen entstanden sind, doch nähere Zusam menhänge kenne ich nicht. Dazu würde ich jedoch gesamthaft gerne mehr wissen, denn mit dieser Thematik habe ich mich nicht besonders beschäftigt, folglich mir zwar diesbezüglich ein gewisses Wissen eigen ist, jedoch nicht all das, was mich weiter interessiert und nur du mir erklären kannst, weil du mit den Kündern selbst gespro chen hast. Besonders interessiert mich dabei das Massgebende um den Buddhismus, von dem mein Vater schrieb, dass dieser so verfälscht worden sei, wie die Lehre der Künder, woraus durch ungeheure Verfälschungen das Christentum, der Islam und das Judentum hervorgegangen sind

My own quick translation – may contain mistakes but it should express the meaning

Ptaah

You have heard from the mouths of the heralds [prophets/preachers) themselves what the truth and their stories were, and I would like to know that and hear it from you. From their teachings - which, as my father noted, were identical for all of them - shameful, malicious and irresponsible falsifications were made, which I know very well myself, from which world religions arose, but I do not know the closer connections. However, I would like to know more about it altogether, because I have not particularly occupied myself with this topic, consequently a certain [meaning: only a certain] knowledge is known to me in this respect, however, not all of what interests me further and only you can explain [it] to me, because you have spoken with the heralds [prophets/preachers] yourself. I am especially interested in the decisive aspects of Buddhism, of which my father wrote that it had been falsified in the same way as the teachings of the heralds *) [prophets/preachers], from which Christianity, Islam and Judaism have emerged through enormous falsifications.

*) Kûnder = here: the ones who first “verkûndeten” (made public) the original teaching (out of which religions developed)

Presently on the FoM

Ptaah:

You have heard from the mouth of the heralds themselves what the truth and their stories were, and I would like to know and hear from you. From their teaching – which, as my father noted, was the same for all of them – shameful, malicious and irresponsible falsifications were made, which I know very well myself, what world religions are made of, but I do not know any closer connections. But I would like to know more about it, because I have not really dealt with this subject, therefore I do have some knowledge about it, but not everything that interests me further and only you can explain it to me, because you talked to the cancelers yourself. I am particularly interested in the crucial aspect of Buddhism, of which my father wrote that it had been falsified in the same way as the teachings of the preachers, from which Christianity, Islam and Judaism emerged through enormous falsifications.

Well – the German verb “kûndigen has the meaning “to cancel”
But “kûnden” (no “ig”) means “kundmachen” = “to make public”
(e.g., like a herald or a priest from the pulpit)
The message is "die Kunde" and the person that gives it out is a “Kûnder” – i.e., a person that “teaches/informs/brings his truth to the public”.

NB
The above should not read as a making fun or even a critique. Overall, the auto-translations are understandable and Joe does a great job to beautifully put the long reports on the FoM (it is beyond me how he gets the German : English paragraphs so harmoniously fitting next to each other !!)
The translations undoubtedly fulfill a very good purpose. No-one is able to produce 100 % fitting English translations anyway - let alone for so many CRs (each the size of a little book), in such a short time!

Joe

Post Number: 629
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 730

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_730

Kenneth

Post Number: 1315
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was talking to a friend (LMH) that knows about Billy and the Teaching. We were discussing the information in Contact Report-727. She is very aware and sensitive about various encounters with nature’s creatures. At one time she was a horse trainer, have seen her work, she is what one would call a horse-whisperer. Then she told me this incident:

====================

An interesting story about a water snake. My son wanted a snake so I got him an inexpensive water snake. He would play with it though I insisted on feeding it as I did not know anything about them and therefore could not tell my son how to feed him safely.

One day I was a little later than usual for feeding and the snake struck the little goldfish before I could get it into his bowl, in the process snake got stuck on the end of my finger. The snake had the fish and a part of my finger in its mouth.

I panicked a bit but did not move. The snake and I made eye contact and it seemed it realized I had made a mistake. I took a slow relaxing breath and then it seemed to do the same and then it ever so gently let go and slowly moved back. I then put the food in its dish, and the snake ate it.

During subsequent feedings, the snake learned to ever so gently take the live fish from my fingers. It would make eye contact with me prior to very carefully striking the fish. I felt it was almost like the snake was asking me if I were ready for it to strike and would not strike until I returned its eye contact.
This was an amazing mind-expanding experience. Prior to this I had thought snakes to be reactive critters with little thought.

Living in Avra Valley Arizona with my boys, they had been out playing with their friends and the oldest son came running home to get a drink of water from the well, he came running inside saying there was a rattle snake by the well.

This was not a good situation, so outside I went to the well, I got just close enough, so the rattler looked at me. Then I stopped and did slow deep relaxing breathes and pictured the snake moving away from the property. It rattled for all it was worth then cocked its head at me, made eye contact, stopped rattling, continued eye contact then it took a deep breath and moved away according to the image I had held in my mind.

My response to LMH:
Kenneth:
This article in the Contact Report-727 will be of interest to you.
==============================

What I want to say now relates to what I have learnt from Sfath, namely that natural scientists are also somehow digging around behind the moon and not dealing with what is actually fundamentally important. Although they have scientific fields such as entomology or entomology, plant biology, domestic animals, wild animals as well as the study of birds, poultry, etc., on the one hand they lack the knowledge that everything is to be specified according to its genus and species and thus, for example, animals are only mammalian creatures that have nothing to do with birds, animals or insects, just as the latter in turn have nothing to do with bees, etc. On the other hand, they are not aware of the fact that they have to be specified according to their genus and species.

So once this, while on the other hand it has not yet been understood and researched that all life-forms are sentient and thus also have psychic impulses, like the human being as a self-aware individual. Today, certain zoologists etc. sometimes assume that higher animals, i.e. mammals, have psychic impulses, but this is just about the whole wisdom of the natural, zoological and biological sciences. However, the scientists have no idea whatsoever that all living beings have a psychic form, e.g. an instinctive psyche, a sensory psyche or an energy psyche, which is also inherent in lower living beings such as beetles and insects, all kinds of creatures, lizards, snakes, fish and butterflies and moths, etc.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_727

LMH:
Love this. My Grandmother taught me to understand the language of crows, etc., and other life sciences. I had been taught to be terrified of cows (cattle) by my older sister. I had thought previous to my experience, that reptiles were too cold blooded to be able to "express".

This communication via the instinctive sensory psyche is amazing. Thank you for affirming my experiences with the Meyer Contact Reports.

Scott

Post Number: 3350
Posted on Saturday, July 03, 2021 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Were you going to be working on CR 770 which was just released, it is quite long.

Thanks
Scott

Joe

Post Number: 630
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 770

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_770

OR

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/07/770th-contact-may-5-2021/

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1704
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joseph.
47 pages in German 47 pages in English - in such a time!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 707
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Joe
for your translations they are so fast mate

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1360
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will the religiosity-based swinging waves kill via the triggers created by the Coronavirus and/or the vaccines??

CR#770: Bermunda and Florena with BEAM shared many insights into how certain everyday external stimuli will result in the triggering of ailments, illnesses and even infectious ailments and included death...

Here are my thoughts:
As I've understood from their explanations; The forces of the religiosity-based swinging waves resonating on our planet, trigger a good percentage of the stress-based stimuli they listed... the religiosity-based swinging waves could potentially kill people via the triggers from the Coronavirus and/or the vaccines.

If the spirituality of the people is not increased, they will die or suffer because of the religiosity-based swinging waves... regardless if they are religious or not.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy.../Contact_Report_770
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 82
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome ADMIN,
Eddie's link is broken, it should be:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_770
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Rob_stewart

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, I took it to be less esoteric triggers although no doubt the raging confusion is high at the moment.

Specifically I expected our WiFi, poor air, poor water, poor environments to start effecting health. I suspect the black fungus reported is basically this effect. The fungus exists in buildings and normally our immune system keeps it at bay. With a mild covid infection the immune damage is such that the body starts to lose these little conflicts.

I can definitely say the swinging waves are part of the confused discussion. I had pointed it out to Michael- there is a point in a discussion when all the facts are accepted the belief excerts itself with a nonsense statement. This does become obvious when you look for it.

In the UK "we need to live with the virus" - it is so illogical, it signals the point where reason shuts down. Pursuing any facts from that point is futile as it effectively switches of logic and the person often becomes aggressive.

I feel a little despondent about it as why would these beliefs have any impact to reality. The people even as they say the statement understand its a resignation that they are trusting another force. Its not their problem.

It might be useful to watch for it. I really notice when I discuss the meier material with people. The thinking human you were engaged with clouds and produces a completely illogical statement often not based on the content. I used to think it generated from internally held beliefs as these start the effect. But that feels more like a door where any introspection gets shut down by the external societal force. Regardless of how nice the person is that force is strong enough to prevent any further thought - it protects the belief.

I completely understand why covid is now so political - everyone who has beliefs has now firmly attached them to the virus/strategies. Real data is ignored fake data promoted and both are then spun back round depending on the political views. Horrible point scoring and greed.

On a lighter note. I would be interested in any musical recommendations, struggling a little to feel uplifted and 770 has some good news - if I could find the right mixtape ;)

Salome

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Thank you for your translations. As a musician, Bermundas explanations about music in CR 770 were particularly interesting for me.

P.S. If anyone is interested in hearing my works, you can go to Soundcloud and search for my name :-)

Salome,
Niko

Piyali

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Niko_sulonen
Salome Niko, is this your SoundCloud page?

https://soundcloud.com/nikosulonen

If it is, then I must let you know that your music compositions are excellent! I am really enjoying my listen! Thank you so much for letting us know.

Hello Piyali, Presently FIGU prefers FIGU links only to be posted on the forum. You probably didn't know, but thank you for your post.

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on July 07, 2021)
Salome
Piyali

Joe

Post Number: 631
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 731

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_731

NB: This contact report is best viewed when only one of the two languages is displayed. This can be done by either clicking on the "Hide English" button or the "Hide German" button.

Scott

Post Number: 3351
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe, nice work.

Joe

Post Number: 632
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 732

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_732

Scott

Post Number: 3352
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

This contact was officially released if Im not mistake by FIGU already.

Contact Report 732

Joe

Post Number: 633
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

But Ptaah's sentences are not numbered.

Scott

Post Number: 3353
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe,

Yes you're right, plus you already posted it.

Thanks

Joe

Post Number: 634
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2021 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 733

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_733

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2021 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Yes, that is my page. Thank you for your kind words :-)

Salome,
Niko

Joe

Post Number: 635
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 734

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_734

Joe

Post Number: 636
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 735

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_735

OR

http://au.figu.org/viruses_bacteria.html

Joe

Post Number: 637
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 736

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_736

OR

http://au.figu.org/further_coronavirus.html

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page