Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through July 25, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1540
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

... unless, of course, the shadow that looks like the van's shadow is , indeed, the spaceship's shadow - this could be the case when the sun was in close to its zenith (around 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.).

Hugo

Post Number: 959
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

In a video that I cannot link to, it was already proven that some of those above tree branches are behind part of the beamship, so the ship is practically directly above vehicle.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2483
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe my line of continued questioning is not out of being contentious nor to ram down at people's throats at how right and impeccable my conclusions are therefore implying that others are wrong but in the spirit of basically getting at the most plausible truth via the process of considering all the related details and factors that comes to mind, questioning all relevent and pertinent questions and then doing the typical process of elimination whereby through this method and process we can get closer to the truth whilst in the process learning a thing or two.

If we had learnt anything from the prophet himself here is a man who basically came up with all this stuff as basically the originator going back thousands of millions of years if we consider his spiritform's past incarnations yet as the smartest, the most wisest, the most intelligent, the most knowledgeable and the most clever living human being not just only on this planet earth but also the whole of this universe itself is so modest as come across at times as being naive and not that intelligent with his line of questioning according to the current standard of so called academic intelligentsia.

There is a lesson here somewhere that the prophet tries to teach I think in that just as he demonstrably asks question after question after more questions to the plejaren, it is through this act of questioning that people learn and get at the truth.

Of course there were times when Billy would ask questions to test the plejaren.
There were times when he would ask questions even if he knew the answer.
There were times when he asked questions to lead the conversation towards a certain direction and conclusion to achieve something.
There were times when he taught the plejaren by asking the right questions to elicit a response from them and to jog their memory.
There were times when Billy would fire a question, get a response from the plejaren and use that as a basis to elaborate further to enlighten the potential reader of the CR.
There were times when simple questions were asked and at other times very intensely complex ones.
There were times when questions asked by billy to the plejaren in one contact conversation, the same line of questioning would continue years or even decades later.
Time and timing is of the essence I think.

I think billy has demonstrated unfathomable wisdom and unbelievable intelligence in action through his simple languaged questions that doesn't overwhelm the reader with thick spiritual jargon or ego drenched academic speak so to speak.

Every one of his questions seem to line up so perfectly that crosses all boundaries of time and space because they are so congruently applicable to the future and that of the past since the inception of this contact case mission.

Its like every question billy asked and the answers that subsequently came forth is like a pocket or a bubble that represents a piece of a jigsaw puzzle that is relevent to every other question and answer piece of a jigsaw puzzle that continues to expand yet clearly defines the whole picture.

Our task as the student of the teaching is to put them all together which is what we are doing and have done so far but one that will continue as long as it takes to learn our way towards evolution and development to ultimately become one with Creation further down the track.

The power of the act of questioning cannot be underestimated as it is the very source and the energy that fires up other energies which then draws onto itself the right energies in the form of idea/thought which then begets more idea/thought in a never ending process of expansion, development, evolution, progress, relative perfection, excellence, growth, fulfillment, becoming and being.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1246
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,

Looking that this Wedding Cake beamship with an unscientific analysis of the various shadows:

The shadow cast by the trailer vehicle, yellow lines is ~30 degrees according to my adjustable swingarm protractor. The large beamship, red lines are not showing any kind of a shadow. However, there could be a shadow that is not shown that is closer to the photographer.

Nonetheless, look at tree cluster in the background, orange lines, it appears that this shadow is cast from light ~90 degrees overhead?

Question: Could the sunlight be about 90 degrees overhead with the beamship blocking the overhead sunlight. This would allow the vehicle below the beamship to cast a 30 degree shadow from outside the influence of the beamship.

There may be some technological clues here that we are still not aware of. It appears that there is more to this photograph than initially meets the eye.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, if the tree shadow in the background (orange lines) is correct, the blue lines on this picture must also be correct for the beamship shadow, but forward of the trailer vehicle,
towards the photographer.

This would indicate that the Sun is at the 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM position, allowing the trailer vehicle shadow to be caused by indirect sunlight from outside the beamships location. The red lines would then by irrelevant.

Joe

Post Number: 577
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

When you look at the the wedding cake ship from the front it appears to be a bit out of focus, which I think would indicate that the wedding cake ship itself is closer to where Billy was with camera than the van. That's why I think the van appears to be further behind the wedding cake ship rather than being directly underneath the wedding cake ship.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1302
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the sunlight angle on the WCUFO

For me, based on the location of the concentrated sunlight on the WCUFO rim and the roof of the van (there is a shadow to the left of the roof that thickens towards the rear of the roof), as well as the shadow of the van, to me it appears that the sun is located at around morning or afternoon angle and closer to the photographer.

So the shadow of the WCUFO would be cast backwards and into the tree.

The shadow of the van stretches towards the rear of the van. Had the sun been more around noon time, then the shadow of the van would be nearly beneath it and not cast to the side and backwards.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2486
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth I suspect that this weddingcake beamship is a real projection.
This maybe the reason why its not casting a shadow and that it has totally deceived (as in disorientated) the viewers depth of vision to such an extent that initially this craft appears to be a small model with what looks to be someone having taken the photo at close range.

The way the particular blurriness of the WCBS (weddingcake beamship) appears gives it the optical illusion of it being in front of the van.

This may not be the case as there are tree branches on top left of the WCBS sticking out across the midsection of this craft, which by the way you cannot see from that photo unless you enhance it, that follows the same plane as where the van is located.

Speaking of the term Weddingcake UFO or WCUFO I think its about time FIGU changed this moniker.
There is nothing unidentified about this antigravity vehicle.
Everyone here and elsewhere knows who owns this flying device and who the registered pilots are.
There is a scientific and technical report written about it by Dr Zahi and a book that includes analysis of the photos regarding this airplane by Chris Lock.
We the friends and supporters of Billy has spoken about this flying machines on numerous occasions over many years.
Even if the term served its convenient purpose I think the time has come for a proper designation of this flying machine beyond the general meaning of the term UFO (unidentified flying object) to describe it.
If I understand correctly this transportation metal machine is what is called a beamship.
This craft looks like a Christmas ornament weddingcake.
So simplified it may sound better and the description right if we call it a weddingcake beamship or WCBS.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2486
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth this is what I was refering to.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Referencing the shadow of the tree/s in the background (orange lines, Post Number: 1,246), My description is more in agreement with what Joe is saying, “the wedding cake ship itself is closer to where Billy was with camera than the van.”

However, the sunlight (2:00) reflection off the WC beamship does not match the shadow of the tree/s in the background, that would suggest a real projection. Bottom line, no definitive proof either way, unless Billy enlightens us.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 960
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe and all,

The craft is directly above the vehicle. As I mentioned earlier the crafts edge is clearly hidden behind the branches of the tree. The proof can be found in video below - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lgkKnnApoI

If the mods can't let that link go through, search youtube for video - "Billy Meier Wedding Cake UFO Proved Genuine!"

Hopefully the mods just let that link go through so it can settle this discussion on where the ship is.

Scott

Post Number: 3222
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a discussion of this photo in the book "They are Here" by Rhal Zahl and Christopher Lock..

Kenneth

Post Number: 1247
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Excellent find and video, but we all understand that this spacecraft is authentic. Now, how do we explain the different lighting angles. As Bill pointed out, with the Sun reflection on the craft at about 2:00, the shadow would be in the trees, other shadows are from a different angle.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 961
Posted on Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

This is strange but the uploader/author of the video I linked to before must be following this forum because they just mysteriously closed their Youtube account the day after I linked their video. Or could it be the fault of a skeptic like Mahesh who sent them a nasty message that made them close their account? It is strange that happening.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2506
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2020 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think that I have to date ever seen a sci-fi movie where a whole galaxy gets destroyed.

The plejaren spoke of telenons and neutrinos where an overkill weapon based on this element could in theory destroy the entire universe at light speed and that even lead the thickness of 1 million km cannot stop or contain the chainreaction.

As we all know here the eye of god is a remnant of a destroyed galaxy because of the magalomaniacal action of a God.

We also know here that if the plejaren wanted to and had every intention to do so they could take over the earth at any time and dominate earthlings with their highly developed consciousness related powers and their sophisticated technologies but they haven't and will never.

They could also turn this earth into pure energy within a split second.

They have demonstrated how they contain a blast from nuclear missile.

They have calculated with unbelievable accuracy the amount of people who died and the numbers of people living at the time of the calculation.

They have put in failsafe mechanism where lost items turn to benign black goo.

They have time travelled into the future and back to the past.

They have traversed far into this universe as well as totally separate other universes.

They have managed to safely defuse a bomb that had the potential to destroy a large part of the galaxy.

They were instrumental in earthling's technological and spiritual development so that in the not too distant future we could escape the fate that our dying sun will inevitably bring.

They helped bring about the UFO controversy which involved showing their beamship to our authorities as well as the masses on earth and also in outer space.

They've imparted so many diverse field of knowledge via Billy to us earthlings that was never known before.

They've imparted prophecies and prediction even before the actual events happened in some cases even decades before.

They have done so much more behind the scenes than what we actually know right now so we will never know unless they and Billy tell us.

Essentially since they control the flow of information on all fronts we only know what we only know because they've decided what is in our best interest to know and no more and no less.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2508
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2020 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know whether it was Billy's camera setting, the kodak cartridge roll, the way it was processed, or whether it had to do with scanning and digitalising the hardcopy photos but there is a peculiar signature of these photos.
As we know here the beamships have a security apparatus that extends out to about 500 meters if my memory serves me correct where even deers get crushed and sonic boom has been neutralised.
We also know that an enhanced night time photo of tangy orange Quetzal's wedding cake beamship above a wooden fence post gave off a smokey halo effect emanating out of it.

So its no surprise then that almost all other photos of various beamships also exhibited these phenomenon.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2537
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2021 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Following from the topic discussed above in my post 2508 Billy has finally clarified this issue in the recent CR about the effects of protective screen of the plejaren beamship.

This is one of Billy's old photos I think he took back in the 60's in India of Asket's ship and it highlights what I wanted to convey concerning the effect of the protective screen and how it turns out in the photos.

Can you see the ripples in the sky and the electrogravitic distortions in the air from the protective screen?

Can you also see a woman's face in there by the way?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2588
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There might just be a reflection of a figure from Alana's tangy orange spacesuit of either Billy or Manara.
Notice also the bright orange spongy device hanging off from her waist in similar colour to the tip of the 600-700 year old ray gun.
What does this say?
Its not a toy nor is the spacesuit a cosplay costume its the real thing.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know whether Ptaah's beamship is corroding and surface coating is cracking due to atmospheric pollution or that its reflecting the terrain underneath the ship but these surface marks are very unusual.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder what a cross is doing in Alana's spacesuit?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 709
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Matt
a cross can be a good symbol, its in Billys Symbols book page 306 is white cross with black border means Development of Life

a black cross means inhibition of life p308

Salome
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 134
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, that is interesting, Matt. Especially since whatever the cross thing is, does not appear in a similar picture taken only 10 minutes earlier, both by Billy. It does not appear to be an integral part of the suit but rather something detachable. A mechanical device maybe, perhaps associated with being outside versus inside.

cross1 2
1 Nr. 389, 6.7.1977, 15.42h Photo-Inventarium
2 Nr. 391, 6.7.1977, 15.33h Photo-Inventarium - Alena with Menaras laser gun in front of Billy's office.

Regards
Bob

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Your post 2588. I cannot stop seeing woman's face inside dome shaped part of the ship. Most likely my mind is playing tricks...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page