Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 26, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through July 26, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 647
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 744

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_744

Joe

Post Number: 648
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 745

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_745

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2587
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point Niko

Thanks for the translations Joe

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 649
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 746

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_746

Joe

Post Number: 650
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 747

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_747

OR

http://au.figu.org/recommendations_corona.html

Votan

Post Number: 972
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2021 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In translation 747 it states lock down. I do not agree, how on long can you lock down. Also if it came from bats then use the anti venom like the way it is extracted from snakes.
joe

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2021 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Joe
You're smashing it on the translation side of the mission, ridiculous!
Sorry to hear your health is a struggle as well based on your comments last month; wishing you the best in that regard.
I'll be laid up a bit with surgery soon and very happy to push out translations as well, however you see fit. Might as well be useful and return the favor others have done. Let me know how/what you need me to do at raft3plus at gmail dot com and get it sorted. Will keep an eye on email.
Cheers mate

Have to say to all circulating through here that I really enjoy all the postings and deliberations of the texts. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts. You do start thoughts like chains of dominoes that lead to surprising and at times stunning insights. It's given a better understanding in the search of truth and filled the gaps of our sad versions of history that we have been proffered; beyond helping plumbing the depth and breadth of one's consciousness. Keep on thinking, follow the breadcrumbs, use reason and logic to establish what is. Thank you.

And as someone else said earlier, wow, Scott has been doing this for 20 years now, keeping us all in line! Just wow, stunning effort and care of us miscreants.

Cheers all

Joe

Post Number: 651
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2021 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 748

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_748

OR

http://au.figu.org/situation_coronavirus.html

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1708
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May 5, 2021: Florena to Billy (CR770):

“… And, as we have learned through our observations, clarifications and overheard secret conversations, bats have already been identified as the alleged corona disease causative agents by a few specific participants in this Commission of Inquiry, …”

July 10, 2021:

Many MSM reports of a new study (21 scientists publishing their summary) about the pandemic's beginning e.g.,
- Novel Corona Virus Discovered in Br. Bats – Related to the Virus That Causes Covid-19
- Covid Origins: Scientists weigh up evidence over virus’s origins
- SARS Cov-2 related corona virus discovered in Br. Bats

German Original:

„…Und wie wir durch unsere Beobachtungen, Abklärungen und belauschte geheime Gespräche erfahren haben, wurden von einigen wenigen bestimmten Teilnehmern dieser Untersuchungskommission bereits Fledermäuse als angebliche Corona-Seuchenverursacher bestimmt, …“

Schantz

Post Number: 240
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Dirk,

Beng the river rafter that you are you should learn how to spell muskrats correctly. I initially thought you were humoring us with your "miscreants" comments until after I had to look up what miscreants meant.

As Scott would tell you he's never had that problem here...not even in 20 years!

As far as Joe the translator goes, the word on the street is that Joe is actually a translating machine.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2588
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shantz you mean Joe is an AI?

Matt lee

Norm

Post Number: 280
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, I agree the Plejaren are dreaming if they think THIS planet can lock down for X amount of years it’s not a viable solution. It will never happen it’s totally unrealistic. And they know that!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We could easily sustain 3 to 6 months lockdown to rid ourselves of a pandemic.

The military of every nation is well equipped and capable of handling distribution of goods, supplies, etc.

Banks are capable of receiving support funds during pandemics so people can pay their bills, and other household expenses.

The infrastructure, resources, expertise and military manpower is there in place already.

But as Ptaah pointed out, our government Leaders are too damned unqualified for their position.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Schantz

Post Number: 241
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I think Joe is a man on a mission for the mission. Nothing artificial about his intelligence in my opinion.

Norm,

I agree that it's totally unrealistic due to the fact of our massive overpopulation catastrophe. Otherwise it would be appropriate and realistic and could be done without much harm.

The fact is that with nearly 10 billion humans there is no viable solution. They know it and we here should all know it.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2589
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm the reality, as I had surmised and stated in the past, which was then confirmed by the plejaren in subsequent CRs is that if we stupid earthlings had listened early enough to their life saving advice we could've defeated this pandemic and everything would've gone back to normal within several month after it was clear to all governments around the world that we were dealing with a full blown pandemic.
Because our government leaders around the world were too arrogant and stupid to listen along with the vast numbers of our equally dumb fellow citizens we have let this rampant pandemic get out of control to such as extent that now we have lost total control over it.
Go back to the thread from early last year and the coronavirus section where we've held numerous discussions on this topic and notice how so many of our words written had come to pass due to the plejaren warnings.
Obviously little has changed and little will change in the immediate future with the repeat of the same blunders over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Expect more of the same easing of lockdowns followed by tight restriction again and then back to easing and then more lockdowns and once again more easing of lockdowns and then back to tighter restrictions with wider net whilst more of our citizens die in the process and more become infected with more aggressive mutant strains we have yet to name such as the Chinese and middle eastern alpha beta gamma theta epsilon strains that are even more infectious and aggressive than the current delta strain.
As I said to you before why is it incumbant upon the plejaren as if they are somehow responsible for our deadly plight when it is we the stupid f**king earthling who've not only created this bio weapon virus with malintentions due to our degenerate viciousness but because of how utterly immoral and amoral we've become we have relegated all of our social responsibilities towards our fellow man and the natural world and our heads so confused with make believe god delusions, we have effective lost touch with reality and the ability to judge correctly.
Therefore we have allowed criminals to gain high offices and positions of might where we have been led on a noose to self destruction through their corrupt practices and ways whereby due to our pseudo leader's coverups and irresponsible cunning this pandemic has gotten this badly out of control to such and extent that we are forced into such a lockdown.
We have only ourselves to blame for whatever else that may come our way in the future.
We were abundantly warned time and time again by Billy and our brothers and sisters from the heavens but refused to heed them like blind deaf and dumb donkeys to a water.
Like I said many times before we deserve what we get because we have caused what we have brought as effect upon on our stupid and donkey stubborn heads.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 652
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 749

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_749

OR

http://au.figu.org/coronavirus_pandemic.html

Kenneth

Post Number: 1319
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

In my opinion you are 100% correct. Post: 1362, “We could easily sustain 3 to 6 months lockdown to rid ourselves of a pandemic.” However, the stupid ones would have to be forceable guided into the proper protocols. The overpopulation makes it a challenging issue.

=================

Matt,
Post 2589, “Expect more of the same easing of lockdowns followed by tight restriction again and then back to easing and then more lockdowns and once again more easing of lockdowns and then back to tighter restrictions with wider net whilst more of our citizens die in the process”.

On the flip side, the deviant ones (elites?) would make tremendous wealth by tight restrictions, then back to easing, repeatedly, etc., etc. While reducing some of the population at the same time. We know from Billy and the Plejaren that the death counts from the virus are understated. Several politicians have stated similar statements in the past, in retrospect, “Never let a crisis go to waste…”

770th Contact Report; regarding nanoparticles in vaccines:
Ptaah:

“… our research proves beyond doubt the penetration of vaccine nanoparticles into the body organs, they accumulate in the blood and concentrate very high in the bone marrow as well as in the liver, spleen and adrenal glands…”

We truly do not know what these nano particles are. One possibility, when DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) gets involved, that organization can take over anything that it wants, in the name of national security of course. Have had personal experience with them, everything they do is top-secret or higher. They are not to be missed with or taken lightly.

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/07/will-elon-musks-satellites-be-used-to-bio-chip-everyone/

Kenneth

Str0323

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to everyone.
Has there been any mention of the "Rife Machine", in the contact reports?
Peace,
Scott.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2590
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I think your hunch is correct Kenneth.
I had a conversation about this with a collegue of mine and he stated that all this forced lockdown is staged to force vaccination on the public especially the lower strata of society.
During my corona test recently I had noticed how easy it would be to fudge the infection numbers to set the pretext for such a lockdown and to use alternate easing of restriction to get the infection numbers up to a manageable number to then force another lockdown again whilst enriching the preferred vaccine manufacturers whose real agenda is to include a kill switch in the nanobots in the vaccine that embed itself inside a human being where after a certain number of years the subsequent booster vaccines would include the trigger that sets off the kill switch already embedded in people.
When Billy and the plejaren stated that 500 million people could possibly die from this pandemic I initially thought that was too much but now it all makes sense.
More people could die from the vaccine related illnesses blamed on the coronavirus than from the coronavirus itself.
So as I suspected last year I am thinking that this pandemic is the one Billy stated as the elites plan to wipe out vast numbers of people through a pandemic and its looking more likely so as time goes by.
Maybe 5G's real purpose is the potential to trigger the nanobots embedded within people through vaccinations to set off the kill switch within it and since nanobots are nano it may require stronger electromagnetic signal than 4G to get it to do what the dark order has designed it for.
Who knows but I wouldn't put it past them to pull off something like this since they have the technologies even the armies dream about.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2591
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shantz the AI I'd meant jokingly refers to American Idol.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2594
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It felt like someone fired an impulse insight in my sleep which made me wake up.
Maybe I am still useful in this regard.
Anyway David Sheehan's name came up for some reason as the person in Brazil who found out the identity of the hateful American.
I am not sure whether David resides there or frequents the place to and fro from America but it does look like he does read the contact report and/or this discussion board but plays ignorant on Billy Meier to Michael Horn.

By the way China and Russia does have antigravitic technology which I presume the US has retrieved in crash sites over the years in US soil so Lue Elizondo wasn't exactly wrong in this regard

It appears that the Hegelian dialectics is at work here again where the dark order sectarian elites are pitying the US against China and Russia with a broader geopolitical agenda as power is shifting away from the western nations to the east
The real agenda is of course the great reset and if it means creating Armaggedon to do so they'll happily do so.
This stagecraft is getting more sordid and crazy.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 653
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 751

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_751

Hugo

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, Norm, ect,

I would happily keep myself in self imposed lock down if it meant avoiding getting this sinister virus. Luckily Australia does not have widespread virus infections like most nations abroad do.... well yet anyway :-(

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page