Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 02, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through August 02, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2592
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A mechanical device maybe, perhaps associated with being outside versus inside.

I wouldn't have a clue bob as your assumption maybe right eluding to the fact that like our natural skin organ Alana's suit must also be interactive with the environment and the consciousness of other people as it is to the wearer.
That cross might just have been the result of accumulated religious delusional forces everywhere that might have been triggered via Billy powerful consciousness like it was the case with his computer.
Maybe the plejaren didn't notice it at the time and may investigate the cause and come to the same conclusion as they had with Billy's computer.
Anything is possible and not impossible at the same time.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2593
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly what about a metallic silvery tangy orange cross?
A fiery shimmering life;-)

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2590
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At last we can see the ground without the cropping.
No it isn't a small model resting on something it is defying gravity for all those keptics out there.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1320
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

In your post 2588 of the Beamship, then the photo is enhanced, there appears to be reflections of a building, hills, and other landscape on the bottom of the ship.

Kenneth

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 710
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Matt
maybe it means:Make My Day (as shes holding a Laser)
or the same as a white cross
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2595
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth I was referring more specifically to these dark streaks underneath Ptaah's beamship.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2595
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see a small portion of Quetzal's face through the portal as I had suspected some years back.
These photos are clear enough to make out a face.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2596
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Your post 2588. I cannot stop seeing woman's face inside dome shaped part of the ship. Most likely my mind is playing tricks...

Jakubas wrong post mate try 2537
I'll even dumb it down for ya.

Matt lee

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 112
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

From first glance I thought you were messing with me :-) but then I took a closer look and yeah there is definetiley a woman's face in a reflection of an object of some sort :-)

Schantz

Post Number: 244
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure how the Plejaren technical advances section of this forum has devolved into members drawing squiggly lines over photos and seeing ET's everywhere they look.

But stranger things have happened. Such as WS and GM getting beamship rides.

I'm skeptical, but you never know what time and technology will bring forth.

Scott

Post Number: 3357
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2021 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My sediments exactly :-)...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2596
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Schantz the Meier materials are just downright incredible only because we have strayed so far from the truth and reality that what should've been a given at this juncture of our evolution still appears hocus pocus.
I include myself in this but it is because of our degeneration of the mind and consciousness that lags so far behind that we are the proverbial seeing blind hearing deaf so much so that all the clues and hidden in plain sight elements have to be painstakingly pointed out but even then not all of us will get it right away.
The technical feat (hence the plejaren technical advance section) and the intelligentum required to hide incredible stuff in plain sight must be extraordinary but it also a damning indictment on the level of our stupidity that they must resort to such methods to get the point across in the first place.

There is so much still left to discover about the Meier case that are still left undiscovered.
Every discovery of hidden in plain sight elements by whomever supports the validity and the genuineness of the case especially for the unthinking laggards yet to come in the future who will need a lot of dumbing down in order to finally get it and that is over 99% of our global population.

So where you see squiggly lines I see plejaren technical advances at work creating these amazing effects which will no doubt be detected and discovered as self evident truth by our progeny in the future who will have at their disposal better technology and technical abilities to unequivocally detect such anomaly but more incredibly the finding that they were deliberately created through artificial human intervention hence the conclusion drawn by the disbelievers that indeed Billy Meier was telling the truth all along and that the so called plejaren he was having face to face meetings with were real red blooded human beings who come from the distant place far away from earth.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2597
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do any of you members see a beamship on this photo with Alana holding the laser gun?

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3360
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Can you be a little more specific? Where in this photo do you see a UFO or where do you "think" you see a UFO?

If such a UFO is present it would be of the utmost interest to the many people who have studied this and many of the other photos within Billy's collection...From my limited knowledge such observations from past UFO images generally display what the pilots of those UFO Craft want displayed...Additionally during this visit by Menara and Alena, Billy specifically asked Menara where her ship was stationed because it wasn't visible to even Billy. She replied it was 27 meters overhead and the technology used in its shielding was 42,983 years old...Therefore I would assume if Menara's ship was not visible to even Billy, then it most likely would not be visible in any images being publicly released.

(Message edited by scott on July 31, 2021)

Newinitiation

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Additionally during this visit by Menara and Alena, Billy specifically asked Menara where her ship was stationed because it wasn't visible to even Billy. She replied it was 27 meters overhead and the technology used in its shielding was 42,983 years old...

Scott I am not sure if the above paragraph mentioned this particular day when billy took the photo of Alana with the gun but I am always basing my premise on the fact that things and conditions change very quickly and with those possible changes I need to accomodate them in my mind so when billy says so and so I can't just take this partial information at face value as if set in concrete as from experience there is so much more to the situation than what he leys out therefore I think we must figure things out by using our own heads.

Now in regards to the beamship I was talking about please keep in mind the movie 'Predator' and the distorted silhouette of its fictional cloaking technology as it appears in the movie.

Its not definitive of course and I may be wrong but that section of this photo although grainy still has that suspect element beyond the proverbial elements that come up when analysing photos are concerned.
You obviously need to use your zoom function.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3361
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not sure what your looking at Matt?

Tree

Newinitiation

Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do any of you members find something quite peculiar about this photo?

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1322
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Your post 2597, I'm not sure what you are seeing either, other than natural shadows from trees etc.

Regarding the movie 'Predator' and the distorted cloaking silhouette, that is Hollywood, the producer wanted the audience to see the distorted silhouette.

IMO, being that the shielding technology used in Menara's ship is almost 43,000 years ahead of Earthly technology, I would not expect to see any distortion in her ships invisibility shielding.

Kenneth

Miraj_raha

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2021 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ship

Scott Look at the highlighted section more closely, I think it's the outline of a ship.

Newinitiation

Posted on Monday, August 02, 2021 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow we have a double 2597's

As Scott said.

From my limited knowledge such observations from past UFO images generally display what the pilots of those UFO Craft want displayed

Kenneth as far as I am concerned the federations members are going to follow exactly the same rules as the plejaren.
UFO that is clearly visible on the ground goes against that directive.
Their MO has always been to tell the truth yet leave uncertain elements and doubt inducing factors integrated into their evidence provided to Billy or as Dr Deadorff coined it 'semi plausible deniability factor' thus keeping the controversy ongoing.
There are several possibilities..

1) There's nothing other than just shadows from trees as you stated.

2) Alana parked her beamship and reconfigured her cloaking ever so slightly as to make her ship transparent to make it's outline contours barely visible yet leave a lot of doubt so as to provide an escape in the form of plausible deniability.

3) Due to confirmation bias I might be reading too much into it and seeing things that are not actually there and misinterpreting elements within the photo as if there was something there.

4) Its possible that there is something there in the photo but I could've misidentified what that is and where it could be.

5) Maybe its in the wrong photo.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3362
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2021 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

From Contact Report 78:

Billy:
Oh, I see, but at least you can screen it from sight. Where did you leave it, anyway?

Menara:
38. It floats directly here above this place, 27 meters high, and we have known the technology of shielding for 42,983 years.

I'm not sure how much more clearer this can be stated.

Christian

Post Number: 240
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2021 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott
Well said. Logical thinking, indeed.
I think it's time now that the speculation is "terminated". There was no ship "below" (= contrary to "above") the parking area, between the big pear or cherry tree and Alena/Billy.

Salome, Christian

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2598
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2021 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott and Christian for taking the time to investigate.

I want to ask you Christian whether there was a dog during the photograph session of Alana.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page