Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 21, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through August 21, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2595
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry I've meant Daniel Sheehan the lawyer

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 654
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 752

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_752

Scott

Post Number: 3358
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2021 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initial Translation Contact Report 771

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1709
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
Really one wonders how can they live with the knowledge to spread the untruth?
What will happen when the public becomes aware of the truth?
I guess that Hugo was spot on:
The times of pandemics ... and anarchy.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1710
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

... Due to this fact, the bodies of many human beings will slowly and miserably decay, while unbearable pain will also occur as well as blindness and terrible respiratory problems that lead to suffocation. The consciousness of many human beings will become impaired and succumb to feeblemindedness and insanity. And all these gruesome occurrences will be traceable to biological and chemical w . . . . . .”

http:// forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/18615.html#POST91374

http:// forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/18615.html#POST91363

Scott

Post Number: 3359
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Bill

Schantz

Post Number: 248
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hidden in plain sight is what two super intelligent human beings from another world and a super intelligent earthling see as the truth about vaccines.

Contact 771 page 6

Reen71b

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2021 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found the link to the original article that Billy gave to Bermunda and Florena so that I could share it on social media. Very good information on this dangerous vaccine.
Maureen

Schantz

Post Number: 251
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The date of contact 771 appears in one link as June 18th and another as July 18.

FIGU.org has July 18th and June 18th for contact 771

Scott

Post Number: 3375
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shantz,

I think it is July because the 18th of June falls on a Friday...and the contact day is Sunday....I remember this was happening a few months ago...

Good catch..

Scott

Post Number: 3376
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is revised Contact Report 771 The date of the contact is displayed as June, but I believe it is July.

Scott

Post Number: 3382
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone recall which CR discussed Billy's true age due to his time travels, I believe it was in the last 12 months.

Thank you
Scott

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 181
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

It seems that contact 748 had been the first occasion for this matter coming up:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_748

Salome
Stefan

Scott

Post Number: 3383
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You Stefan,

I'll check it out

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 3387
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the remainder of CR 772 (DE-EN)

Schantz

Post Number: 261
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott.

I still don't see the good news, do you?

Scott

Post Number: 3388
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, I don't know what Eddie was referring too? As far as I know that was the latest German posting of the CR's?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1718
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2021 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.

(Message edited by scott on August 20, 2021)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1373
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2021 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I don't recall the exact contacts. I apologize.

The "good news" starts by reading the heart-felt letter BEAM sent out to everyone earlier this year (2021).
I think it was February.
* Anyone know where it is posted online?

Then the contacts touching upon the "good news" follow the letter.

When you find one contact in particular, Ptaah mentions "heatwaves" as having to do with the "good news".

FYI: In one of these "good news" contacts, Ptaah offers a lesson (explanations) pertaining to the Teaching of Creation-Energy.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Norm

Post Number: 284
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2021 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, Are you talking about the info from March 24th 2020?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1374
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I don't think it was back that far. There wasn't any good news back then that I can remember regarding the end of the pandemic.

It all starts with the letter from BEAM.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I hope you/someone find that "good news" from Billy. I could use it in these dire times.

Joe

Post Number: 655
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 771

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_771

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page