Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 01, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through September 01, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 713
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So if the vax is in a fat envelope, all u need do is take a fat flusher supplement before and after
i will also take SAFI Blood purifier
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Schantz

Post Number: 265
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As bad as the news is in the contact reports lately, I feel extremely fortunate to have access to the real intelligence reports that I've been reading for about 15 years now. Always accurate and very informing. There is also a massive amount of positive information in the contact/intelligence reports as well.

Thanks to all the humans off planet and on that help make these reports available. Billy and the Plejaren, FIGU members and friends, webmasters, translators, moderators and so on.

The information contained in the reports and other writings is truly a priceless treasure. It's about the only place you can read the news without the constant lies and propaganda, which seems to be everywhere these days.

Scott

Post Number: 3391
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Intelligence Reports....very applicable term...and also thanks to all the forum members world wide who keep this forum alive... Salome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 139
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that the exclusion of positive "things" from the Contact Notes, in favor of the negative "things" is mindfully purposeful on the part of the Plejarens, to draw focus on those problems that we, mankind, need to focus on and clean up. This issue had come up before, early on with the core group and Quetzal explains to Billy,
From Contact 105:
Quetzal:
68. In order to avoid such misjudgements in the thought processes of the various group members in the future, I would like to explain that they should strive to think in more real terms and to become clear that in order to improve and change a negative value, I must name and explain it, but this does not mean that I overlook the positive efforts.
69. It is not appropriate and also not possible to mention positive aspects when clarifying faulty concerns, because thereby the negative would be trivialized, why the positive must be omitted like with a prophecy.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_105

Regards
Bob

Joe

Post Number: 661
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 774 is already available on Michael Horn's blog. I will try and upload this contact report to the FOM website as soon as possible.

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/08/millions-of-bogus-vaccinations-another-assassination-attempt/

Joe

Post Number: 662
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 775

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_775

Matthew

Post Number: 192
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very significant find (from links in CR 774) from...

Public Health England's "SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England" Technical briefing (number) 21 - 20th August, 2021.

Deaths from the Delta variant within 28 days of positive specimen date (1st February 2021 to 15 August 2021):

Page 23
All cases = 1,189
Unvaccinated = 390
Vaccinated = 783
No link = 16

We now have PROOF that the overwhelming majority (66%) of people who died in England from the Delta variant between 1st Feb - 15 Aug had been vaccinated.

Did any UK news organisation report this to the public? No.

Matthew

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1719
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The dubious safety of vaccination passports

Thank you for this information, Matthew.

Well-known scientists have long warned of ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement: virus in the vaccine's antibody waning phase is replicating more efficiently in vaccinated people) despite being banned from speaking out on popular MSM: see e.g. Dr. R. Malone interview with Bannon
They have long warned that instead of protecting from the virus - due to ADE - they may actually cause the virus to spread more efficiently.

We know, I think from Billy, that the vaccines only work for a limited time – I think it was ca. 6-8 (Pfizer) to 8-10 months (Moderna). Pfizer (who are in the know) even suggests a booster jab after 6 months.
This may well be crucial. Because if ADE is evident (as it was in all the other corona virus pandemics before) then, ultimately, the worldwide vaccine campaigns instead of combating the virus will, sooner or later (if there are no regular booster jabs) promote the viral spread...

ADE may as well explain one of the media excerpts among the many in the latest CRs which says that “the viral load in the nostrils of a vaccinated person was found to be 251 times the viral load of an infected person...”

If you compare the development of daily Covid-19 cases in Israel and England *) you may see what happens in highly vaccinated countries (and what will happen in all those countries that try to follow their "way" of "fully vaccinating and then let the vaccinated freely interact": after some 3 months when the vaccine seems to start losing its full strength the cases are starting to pile up massively – end result: extremely high numbers, indeed.

Ergo:
Vaccination passports do not prove the person “to be safe” – au contraire: they may be much more infectious!

*) google for
covid cases england - Google Search
covid cases israel- Google Search

Joe

Post Number: 663
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 774

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_774

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1720
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Danger of Mass Vaccinations

The worldwide mass vaccinations not only create the fertile ground for new variants *) they seem to make the vaccinated to pre-symptomatic super spreaders that create much more infections than non-vaccinated persons that caught an infection. The news cut out in CR 775 (re. ” Infected vaccinated persons carry 251 times the viral load in their nostrils”) relates actually to a Aug. 10, 2021 study by Oxford university, published in the Lancet that is of course never mentioned anywhere in our MSM. But anyone interested in the English version will find many non-MSM websites publishing it.
Google for
study-fully-vaccinated-healthcare-workers-carry-251-times-viral-load-pose-threat-to-unvaccinated-patients-co-workers/

*)
Professor Luc Montagnier (Nobel laureate 2008 who in 2020 claimed COVID-19 was a “manipulated virus” created in a lab – he wonders if a vaccine experiment had gone bad) says that many epidemiologists know but remain ‘silent’ about the phenomenon “ADE”. And he says the current mass vaccinations are a mistake:
“The antibodies created by the vaccine will force the virus to find another solution or die. .. It is the [escape] variants that are the result of the mass vaccinations.”
Google for
State of the Nation Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals – Covid Vaccine Creates Variants

Schantz

Post Number: 268
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Three websites with collaborating information from the latest contact reports. Please support and visit them daily.

https://www.greenmedinfo .com

http://libertytree .com

http://childrenshealthdefense .org

Shantz, Thank you for your support of Non-FIGU Links, but....:-)...

(Message edited by scott on September 01, 2021)

Schantz

Post Number: 269
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah speaking to Billy.

This deceitful characteristic is especially predominant among individuals of American origin, although this disease has now invaded Switzerland, Japan, Germany, Poland, the former Soviet Union, Austria, Italy, Israel, Spain, France, Scandinavia, the Czech Republic, and is on the rise in many other countries as well. You and your group members will soon notice this happening, as renewed attacks will be made on you from all parts of the world. Not only will you be included in these attacks from every corner of the globe, but all Core Group and Passive Groups members will be affected as well. Additionally, all your efforts to disseminate the truth and to fulfill the Mission will be increasingly defamed and affected. This also includes the efforts by the Core Group and the Passive Groups. Even the individuals' personal rights and personal freedom and work may become influenced. Along with all these attacks will come a time that demands increased attentiveness and increased efforts of every FIGU member in the Core Group and the Passive Groups with regard to steadfastness and the fulfillment of the Mission. You will all need even greater strength from now on as you face the defamations, attacks and false accusations, which will become ever more drastic because the time is now ripe for certain "elements." Another reason may be that the attackers even sense setbacks in their passion to boast, their vainglory, arrogance, power hunger, greediness for financial gain, their fear, or in their deceitful actions to suppress the true facts which discriminate against the truth. You and your Core Group and Passive Group members will be subject to undue stress from now on and, therefore, the chaff will separate from the wheat. Those who are not completely on the side of the truth will fall by the wayside and drown in a sea of irrationality and the denial of the truth.

Norms

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR774 un-working link to article:
"Die Verzerrungsmethoden des israelischen Gesundheitsministeriums are exposed and confirm the frightening picture of the 'vaccinated' werden aufgedeckt und bestätigen das erschreckende Bild der ‹Geimpften›"

Since this has appeared in the CR, I'm posting the correct link:

https://uncutnews.ch/die-verzerrungsmethoden-des-israelischen-gesundheitsministeriums-werden-aufgedeckt-und-bestaetigen-das-erschreckende-bild-der-geimpften/

Thank you Norms for the correction
Correction made

(Message edited by scott on September 01, 2021)

Eddie

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat_tvam_asi

In your post #1720 regarding "infected vaccinated persons..." you suggest a google search. I would suggest searching for the abstract og preprint of the publication.
In the preprint of the study line 37 it says "Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020".

As I read the preprint they compare one peak load of variant old with another peak load of variant new.

Salome
Eddie

Piyali

Post Number: 185
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Schantz, I'd like to know where this information you have provided in your post Number: 269 is at? Thank you very much.
Salome
Piyali

Scott

Post Number: 3394
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Piyali,

You can find that quote at the bottom of the following link:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_008

Salome
Scott

Schantz

Post Number: 271
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Did I not follow the rules correctly?

I put a space before the .com and .org so they wouldn't actually be a link.

Scott

Post Number: 3395
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shantz,

To be Honest, I didn't notice the space, but in the spirit of the directive....probably sticking to FIGU links is preferred....Of course you can always provide a title to the article and how you found it...Thank you..

Piyali

Post Number: 186
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Scott, thank you very much for the link and I have checked it out. I wonder if this warning is still prevalent today?
Salome
Piyali

Scott

Post Number: 3396
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Piyali,

Well, considering what has been happening to Billy the last few years it appears the Anti-Logos forces are on the rise, so it would seem the "warning" is and will remain in effect for quite some time, but that is only my opinion...

Salome

Schantz

Post Number: 272
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Yes the warning is even more prevalent today.

Piyali

Post Number: 187
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott and Schantz. Yes I was thinking about the same and I was also thinking, we must all continue to make a concerted effort to apply the teaching of the Creation-energy more and more together, to do all we can to mitigate this continued threat to BEAM and ourselves. Salome.
Salome
Piyali

Schantz

Post Number: 273
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A couple of anti-logo forces at work today from the CDC.

Help someone you love to make the decision to get vaccinated against #COVID19. Don’t wait till it’s too late. Talk to them today.

#COVID19 cases in pregnant people are increasing nationally. About 1,000 new cases per week were reported to CDC in July. If you are pregnant or were recently pregnant, get vaccinated and take steps to protect yourself and your baby now.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page