Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 17, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through August 17, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 953
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alvin_a,

I just subscribed to your NZ BM channel so your going to have to put out more videos now! :-)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1531
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes - very well done, I second that.
And welcome to the Forum, Alvin.
I think that many Forum members may still be captured, in thoughts, by the politics and pandemics around them - but we do all welcome you.

Salome Bill

Alvin_a

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2020 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I truly appreciate the compliments. It did take me a while to do the animation and I am unsure if I'm willing to put myself through it again but we'll see.

Scott: We are currently in the process of officializing the study group. It is going a little slow but we will get there, soon hopefully!

Bill: Yes, thank you. It is understandable, it'll be unusual if it weren't the case.
I think all of us here are somewhat burdened by the knowledge of what's to come. It is frustrating , especially when you're trying to convince the friends and family. I think many of you understand this feeling.

Ok, please stay safe everyone

Salome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apparently, Wendelle Stevens shared information about the Billy Meier case with U.S. astronaut Gordon Cooper. In the recent FIGU Bulletin, there is a short article about Gordon Cooper confirming Billy Meier's photos.

Excerpted from FIGU-Bulletin Nr. 110, Dezember 2020

Gordon Cooper: Let’s look at the case of the Swiss. The man in Switzerland who was contacted by extraterrestrials and made many, many contacts.

Interviewer: Meier?

Gordon Cooper: Meier. Meier. I saw the pictures the day after the investigative team went to Switzerland. I know the investigative team very well. They came to my home to show me all their pictures. Very fine, very fine, they were absolutely authentic. And yet the whole world is trying their best to make them out to be fake.

The interview can be seen in a YouTube Video (US astronaut Gordon Cooper 26 August 1995 in St. Petersburg)
Total playing time of the video: 1:29:06 hours, translation: 58:18 – 59:18 minutes.

Regards
Bob

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1505
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/08/us-astronaut-billy-meier-ufo-photos-absolutely-authentic/

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1313
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,
I searched that title (US astronaut Gordon Cooper 26 August 1995 in St. Petersburg) on YouTube and could not find it.
Can you double check the title and let us know?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie

Below is a link to FIGU Bulletin Nr. 110. There, you will find an active link to that video at the bottom of page 1.
https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_110.pdf

Hi Michael,
Sorry, I missed your earlier post about Gordon Cooper at TheyFlyBog

Regards
Bob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1314
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, thank you for the link.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 964
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

Youtube (google) has become evil and has been making videos it does not agree with hard to find. This could be the reason you could not find it.

Scott

Post Number: 3377
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Analysis of the Asket/Nera Photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYu8_KVubYk

FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada

Schantz

Post Number: 253
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Careful Scott.

Nine more posts about the Asket and Nera photos and you may get a horse comment from Schantz.

Scott

Post Number: 3378
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok I promise, I can't count that high anyway :-)...

Schantz

Post Number: 254
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2021 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of presentations and interviews I'm reminded of a contact report that says humanity will reach rock bottom in about two hundred years.

Watching and reading the 2021 news from the so called covid experts from almost all media outlets is downright shocking and disturbing. When I say shocking and disturbing I mean just that.

Reading the contact reports for many years I knew things were heading south, down the tubes as they say. But the speed at which this is happening has really caught me off guard and surprised me.

It's like everyone in the media has now become robots and they are trying to hypnotize humanity to get the vaccine or else.

They are promoting worthless masks and hiding fake breakthrough numbers, illnesses and deaths everywhere they can.

I know the world is in shambles in many ways but I've never seen such a coordinated effort by so many to lie about reality as to what is taking place today with the vaccines. This is more organized and unified than any religious or war messaging that I have ever seen or read about in our history.

The dark prophesies and predictions of the future are now the reality of the current time.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2605
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2021 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My golly its tempting
Seeing as I like to put the cart before the horse its horses for courses for me to horse around and tell you a horse joke.

What does beating a dead horse mean to some people?

Nightmare

Hehe

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 1031
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2021 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

For those that can now is the time to go live off grid in a much safer rural setting and try to be as self sufficient as possible.

Why stay in the suburbs with the virus rampant as well as all the other troubles in the suburbs too. Also, being bio-chipped someday soon scares me. I would flee the suburbs just for that.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2609
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good advice Hugo but very hard to achieve in reality.
If even Billy couldn't completely get away from our earthly primitive economic and financial system despite him having had access to the highly developed plejaren and federation members what chances do regular people have who are so much more dependent on the very system that is also enslaving them.

With the property prices at an all time high and the rental market which has shot through the roof, with the average income being at the level where it is today and the high cost of living + the coronavirus pandemic to boot which has decimated the economies, small businesses and employment rate around the world people are just scrapping by at bare minimum and living from wage to wage or government handout to handout.

Unless people win the lottery or have a rich and wealthy friends and family most people don't have the luxury of even daydreaming about such a thing.

Also people mainly take up residence near their workplace and are debt enslaved-beholden to the banks or the realtors who they have to payoff consistently in order to have a roof over their heads so moving becomes harder and changing jobs in the current climate is that much more difficult to do.

Then you add family responsibilities especially if they have children who go to school then moving to another state or region can be even more disruptive.

Where can somebody nowadays be able to afford a rural retreat unless its in the middle of nowhere where having access to basic amenities, infrastructure, hospital, schools, shopping centres and so forth requires that one travel long distance.

Everything conspires against the average person to be able to live decently and free from need because the system does not cater for the poor or the average and the overpopulation makes it that much more harder along with many other disruptors that hinders the individual in every possible way especially collective mass stupidity that seems to be propping up and aiding the very system that is barely sustaining them but causing them so much grief and misery.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1714
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
Sydney is really hit very had by the Delta variant. I hope you are not living in SW Sydney - Sydney's Ground Zero?
Bill

Schantz

Post Number: 255
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

How would you be able to keep up with all the lies and propaganda if you're off grid?

Being off grid you would be ignorant to not know that we are now living in a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Thanks for the suggestion but I prefer to stay informed from the experts in the media and our government scientific officials.

Also, no electricity means no microwaving hot pockets for optimal health, or keeping up with the Kardashians for mental health.

Having a healthy immune system and wearing a high quality mask and avoiding crowds is not needed if you get the shot!

Just watch or read the news if you're on the grid and you'll see what I say is true.

Hugo

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

That's right but there are many people on this forum from the USA and Australia/NZ and in these nations rural properties can still be found at reasonable prices. Yes, one can only go live off grid if work, family and circumstances allows it. That is why I said "For those that can..."

Schantz,

Living off grid does not mean one has to live without internet these days coz Elon's Starlink internet can now be bought cheap and practically covers whole globe. And one can use phone over internet too. So living off grid does not mean one has to be disconnected from the rest of world. Also, with the big drop in solar panel prices as well as power inverters, ect, it is no longer expensive to get power to an off grid property.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2610
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2021 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the concern Bill.
Yes I am in ground zero and it feels like I've walked into the set of the movie 28 days when I go places and take care of everyday business as I am not as affected by the lockdown as much as the rest of my fellow sydneysiders.

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2611
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2021 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok no worries Hugo

Cheers
Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1715
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2021 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To you (Matt) and all of Sydney - I hope you will overcome this great challenge.
Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2612
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you sincerely Bill you are a good man.
In regards to the situation in NSW its either the chicken or the egg or the chimera in between.
I am asking myself is it purely because of the coronavirus (obviously) that we are experiencing a huge surge in the infection rate all of a sudden or are the numbers pulled straight out thin air in order to justify the lockdown so that this pretext is conveniently used to vaccinate/nanochip/killswitch as many people as they possibly can as to me the statistics just don't add up in terms of daily tally.
Obviously as more people die from the vaccine related causes blamed on the coronavirus the harder it is to keep it a secret and eventually people will find out therefore before that happens it appears that the government is using every available means to innoculate as many people as possible as quickly as they can.
The media blitz on vaccine rollout is nothing short of incredible.
You got well meaning people jumping on the bandwagon of a killer vaccine rollout that they know nothing about.
The media call anything and everything even if true a tin foil hat conspiracy theory if views oppose the status quo.
The masses swallow it hook line and sinker.
I am actually sick of it as up to now since it began there has been nothing but covid this covid that every singly friggin day.
Its understandable but other than following the rules there isn't that much anyone can do individually to solve this crisis at a national and international level because everything depends on the collective individual actions so worrying about it does nothing to fundamentally change anything.
So I don't.
The ship had already sailed in terms of us humanity being able to contain this virus pandemic.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page