Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 04, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through September 04, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Schantz

Post Number: 274
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consider the fact that Billy released two contact reports this week that were only three days old. That rarely happens, all done while he's recovering from a stroke.

The urgent information was sent out quickly due to the dire situation around the globe on so many fronts, and there are many.

There is a tidal wave of negativity and dark order plans happening now. I've never seen it on such full display and being put into action.

I choose to be the wheat and not the chaff.

Scott

Post Number: 3397
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Schantz,

This might also be a good time to increase the frequency of the Salome Peace Meditation...

Schantz

Post Number: 275
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Is that secret code for our UFO religious church services? I went to the mighty accurate website Wikipedia to get the time and date but there was no mention of it.

The original Norm must not be manning that ship anymore. No use in bucketing out a gallon of clean water while at the same time you have ten gallons of sewage flowing in.

And speaking of sewage, the Biden administration has a list of what they call the dirty dozen, 12 folks mostly responsible for disinformation on the vaccine. I provided two of their non functioning website links earlier, and Billy has included their articles in his latest intelligence reports.

Norm

Post Number: 287
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schanz, Say what? If your talking about Wikipedia? I spent day’s editing Billy’s page and the TJ just trying to add a fair and balanced view and counter information. I even added pictures of the books ect and it was all wiped out. I wish Billy would stop using their pages in his CR. They are a fraud!

Schantz

Post Number: 276
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm that's what I am talking about!

Wikipedia does the same thing to Sayer Ji and Robert Kennedy Jr. as they do to Billy.

Truth tellers are labeled frauds from the frauds themselves.

Scott provided the anti-logos link which if you read is in full force now. Not just with Billy as it has always been, but the entire planet is now being bombarded with lies and a real extermination is underway.

It's battle time folks. Time to man or woman up to the enemy.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1721
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is our planet “checked out” to evaluate “the success of an invasion”?

CR 774 tells us that Ptaah’s absence was due to his attending an important safety course re. “Protection against being detected by the EFs” (foreign to earth aliens).

The front-page article of the latest Figu bulletin (113) tells us that these ETs in our skies (Long skulls?) take a serious interest in our world’s nuclear facilities:
Luis Elizondo (AATIP) *): “…That is one of the security concerns we have for the national perspective nuclear that there does seem to be some congruency or sort of intersection between these UAP sightings and our nuclear technologies like nuclear propulsion, nuclear power generations or nuclear weapons systems. Furthermore, the same observation have been made in other countries – they, too, had the same incidences – so that tells that is a global issue. Now in this country (US) we had incidences where these UAPs have interfered and actually brought offline our nuclear capabilities. Now some may say that is a sign that this is peaceful. But in the same context we also have data that are suggesting in other countries these UAPs have also interfered with their nuclear technologies and actually have turned them on, put them online. So, that is equally for me, so concerning. So, there is definitely an interest in our nuclear technology and even to interfere with that nuclear technology. And when you look at all those naval ships out there, like battle carrier fleet for example – in some cases you may talk about a nuclear footprint probably bigger than cities – you have a nuclear-powered carrier with aircraft on board, you have nuclear powered destroyers, you have nuclear powered submarines, some have nuclear weapons on board, I think there is an increased interest in our nuclear capabilities and our navy is certainly not immune to that.”
He is certain that the UAP (seems to be the new word for UFO) are neither US, Chinese or Russian air craft due to 5 observables:
1. hypersonic velocity (300-400-600 Gs)
2. the ability to change direction instantly (if our “Blackbird” flies with 3,200 miles/h and wants to take a right hand turn it takes roughly half the state of Ohio to do it
3. something like cloaking
4. the craft we are seeing can fly through air and under water without any interruptions / adjustments – in ways that we cannot explain on our planet right now.
5. not mentioned really but it may have to do with the fact that they are usually seen "around water":
Are the aliens perhaps not the "Long Skulls" but "amphibian humanoids"?

So, would a planet in the grip of a deadly pandemic be an easy target?

*) Google for Washington Post June 9 article: Transcript: UFO and National Security with Luis Elizondo

------------------------------

According to CR 710:43-58 Billy’s continued questioning re. “Foreign to earth UFOs” was to create a smoke screen so as to protect Billy from attacks against which there was no protection possible:

CR 710:43 “because for various reasons connected with the Earth-foreigners and the 'Black Men', as well as with the ... and other secret services, we had to behave in such a way that we pretended to be uninformed and our contacts appeared unreal from the point of view of the Earth-foreigners, the 'Black Men', and all the various secret services.”

Because if they had expressed the truth -
- CR 710:44 “… the insidious efforts of the dark men and secret services against you would have continued”

- CR 710:45 “Also assassinations could not have been avoided under certain circumstances by the non-human Earth-foreigners, as it would also have been possible under certain circumstances by certain secret agents and the 'Black Men', who had nested in the restaurant Brückenwaage in Dussnang and cooperated with each other.

- CR 710:46: "If attacks against your life had also been carried out from these sides, then this would have been done in an absolutely deadly and thus in a completely different way than all those attacks on your life which were carried out unprofessionally by confused people, sect members, misguided people and other antagonists.

But Billy's somewhat astonishing reply was:
" I did not want to say more, for their existence could also be endangered if the real truth about them, their doings, their ways, as well as their origin and whereabouts, etc. were known, but this must not happen. Earth-foreigners are also beings whose right to exist and live must be granted and assured to them, but which would be endangered if certain facts about them became known. But this also applies to the earthly grouping, which also makes itself felt here and there."
So, Billy felt that the Foreign to Earth people may deserve some protection, too, as their
“...presence on Earth has been based since time immemorial on behaving according to certain guidelines that also give them security and protection."

How should we interpret this?
Did Billy not think that the 'aliens' would have attacked him?
Was he more concerned that our planet's military forces would attack them?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1378
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi

I have certain suspicions. These foreign visitors from another planet or time have rights, indeed as Billy points out, as well, they may have their method and approach to how and when they wish to make contact.

For me the conversation between Billy and Ptaah was cryptic and everyone, in any government, who has been reading the material knows that Billy can be trusted with secrets.

Pertaining to at least one of the groups, Ptaah said they are 200 years more technically evolved and I doubt our military would want to get into a battle with them. Our pilots here in San Diego were completely blown away by the Tic-Tac craft and its capabilities... literally ran circles around our best fighter planes.

I wouldn't be surprised if these alien foreigners interacted with terrestrials and had Billy published too much, it could very well endanger these visitors through their activities (if such was made known). For example by the Men In Black as well as through the confused, religious, misguided people and other antagonists (as Ptaah put it).
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1722
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for verifying the news clip attached to CR 774. There is, indeed, a need to amend the information given in the media clip. But it only reports what you will read in all or many other media clips on the net – except for the preprint.
Why would this be?

German Original oft the news clip in CR 774
Eine Vorabveröffentlichung der renommierten Oxford University Clinical Research Group, die am 10. August in der Fachzeitschrift The Lancet veröffentlicht wurde, ergab, dass geimpfte Personen eine 251-mal höhere Belastung mit COVID-19-Viren in ihren Nasenlöchern haben als ungeimpfte Personen.

English Translation
A preprint publication by the renowned Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published on 10 August in the journal The Lancet, found that vaccinated people have a 251-fold higher burden of COVID-19 virus in their nostrils than unvaccinated people.

The preprint you quoted
Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.

My Explanation:
The “251 times more” refer to 2 independent variables, the virus variant with which the 2 cohorts were infected and their vaccination status. I.e., the people in March-April were both – not vaccinated and infected with a different (Wuhan) virus.
So yes, the many non-preprint reports on the net and the report that is part of CR 774 do only mention 50 % of the truth. Equally, saying that it is only a comparison between 2 variants would only cover the other 50 % of the truth.

Comment:
1. The Oxford study is somewhat un-scientific in comparing cohorts with 2 independent variables.
One would expect a comparison of the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the same variant or alternatively, 2 cohorts of unvaccinated people that are infected with different variants.
2. Maybe there should be a short explanation given in the CR 774 published on the FoM telling the reader that the preprint info compares not only vaccinated and unvaccinated persons but as well persons that were infected with a different virus.

Hopefully our comment will lead some scientists to do just that - i.e., to compare the viral load of
(Either)
- a number of vaccinated people with an equal number of non-vaccinated people that both have the Delta virus.
(Or)
- a number of non-vaccinated people that had the original Wuhan virus (and had their viral load measured) with an equal number of non-vaccinated people that are infected with the Delta virus.

It should not be too hard to get the data for the first alternative. For the second alternative they would need to find a cohort of people infected with the Wuhan virus whose viral load was measured.

Thank you again, Eddy, for your checking the source material.

Salome,
Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1723
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NB:
On second thoughts finding the virus load of a cohort infected with the Wuhan virus should not be hard at all, either: Such a cohort was used in the study of Oxford university; it could be used as a comparative to (unvaccinated) people infected with the Delta virus.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1379
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is this from contact 215 regarding extraterrestrial intervention.

214. And at this time, the possibility could become reality that extraterrestrial forces intervene against the Western industrialised countries, because these will be responsible for the extreme and enormous disaster of the coming evil times.
215. These extraterrestrial forces will give up their anonymity and their state of secrecy and will assist those who are being terrorised by the irresponsibly acting Western countries, should this possibility become reality.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Norm

Post Number: 288
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I though this was interesting in CR 775.

The vaccinated people will not be protected from further infections of the constantly emerging new disease variations, just as they will also continue to be carriers of the disease virus and spread the disease. They will become less ill with further variations – but possibly still dangerous and – but it will take a long time before this truth is recognised by science.

Since this is man-made will this virus start to weaken over time? At least it a personal theory.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2629
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Horay I got the Pfizer comirnaty jab and never felt so better in my entire life (cough cough)

Checkmate!

Matt lee

Matthew

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the PENTAGON's Fee-fi-fo-fum videos... Please see Corridor Crew's YouTube video, 'VFX Artists DEBUNK Pentagon UFO Videos'.

Some quotes:

"I could literally make that [swear word] shot in [Adobe] After Effects and it would look exactly the same".

On the UFO triangles:
"It seems to grow and shrink like an iris is adjusting..."
"The guy literally held his phone up to a night-vision monocular and those little white specks are the sensor of this night vision camera, kind of, frizzing out a little bit with noise... it's the shape of the iris of the lens... like a triangular iris".
"This video is clearly, clearly, clearly just an out of focus aeroplane and all you need to do is look at the top of the flagpole in the right corner, or even the stars in the background, and you can see that they also take on a triangular shape".
"There's nothing special about this footage at all".

Tic Tac UFO video:
"This is a trick of parallax motion!"
"I think what we're dealing with here is a bird. It's not a drone. Not even an incredibly fast-flying ship. Here's why: First off, we are not sitting still as our point of view. We are in an airplane and the airplane's moving. Notice that when they're not locked onot the bird, the ocean isn't moving. The airplane's not sitting still. The airplane's moving fast. I think what's actually happening is that the camera is stabilizing itself to whatever it's pointed to, so if it's pointed at the ocean, it's locked there".

Plus many other informed comments.

Hugo

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

I think Billy gives more rights to these Earth Foreigners then they deserve. In my opinion they deserve no rights if they are foreigners here with malicious intent. The spiritual teachings speak of the duty/right to self defense.

Schantz

Post Number: 278
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let us all not forget.

What Edi/Billy wrote in 1947 in contact/intelligence report 775 was a prediction and not a prophecy.

Which means what he wrote has happened with certainty or will certainly happen.

There may be more to come from the prediction about the vaccines when Billy sees the information is publicly widespread.

Norm

Post Number: 289
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was an edit done to CR 775 by Stefan. Here is the newer translation of what i posted earlier.

Also the vaccines themselves – which will be untried and untested and will without knowledge of the peoples be trialled on the abundant masses of overpopulation – will cause many deaths. The vaccinated ones will not be protected from further infections by the constantly newly emerging new variations of the epidemic, just as they will also continue to be impulse carriers of the epidemic virus and spread the epidemic to others. They will become less ill from further variations – but eventually still in a dangerous way and –, however, it will take a long time before this truth will be recognised by the scientific community.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2630
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How should we interpret this?
Did Billy not think that the 'aliens' would have attacked him?
Was he more concerned that our planet's military forces would attack them?

Hi Bill

What if there exists a bigger threat to these aliens who are 200 years more advanced than us than we earthlings could ever put on them in the form of another group.
There was a talk by Billy about the future earth humans.
Obviously whether by design or accident our focus was mainly directed at the foreign group so much so that like a red headed step child that nobody wanted the future earth people were basically left out of the discourse.
How far in the future that they've come from or whether they even come from our future to begin with I don't know.
I also don't know whether they are termed future earth humans because they are just a breakaway civilisation who are technologically far more advanced than us or whether they come from a different earth dimension that is not from our direct future but one of a parallel dimension but either way they may have the potential to wipe out the foreigners to earth with their far more advanced technology if or when they are provoked.
The foreigners to earth are vey bad judge of character.
I mean if they were that worried about Billy potentially spilling the beans on them it means obviously that they were closely monitoring him and his writings.
Even a half wit with half a brain wouldn't fail to notice the unfathomable wisdom, knowledge, love, intelligence, character and power of Billy through his writings so how could they of all people suspect someone like Billy of all people on this planet to be of such a low character to potentially rat them out.
Another perplexing thing for me was why didn't the plejaren deport these foreigners to earth to a prison planet and banished them as soon as they found out about their lightening bolt assassination attempt on Billy's life?
And how stupid do you have to be to not notice in the contact report that if what is said by Billy and the plejaren fits your description it means they are talking about you.
So how could these foreigners not notice that if they are talking about you then how the heck did billy and the plejaren know unless the plejaren are actually real enough to impart knowledge about them to billy to be talking about them in the first place.
My golly
How is it also possible that with equal and free access to all the information put out by billy that the explanation by ptaah that they cloak themselves so well that the foreigners to earth cannot detect them simply passes them by to deem this case as being not real.
How is it also not possible for them to get inside the mind of the core group and remote access their memory via synaptic connections and brain acid count mental imagery (BACMI) to extract instances of them witnessing Ptaah and Quetzal?
How is it also not possible for them analyse the photos with their advanced technology to find out the impossibility of executing such maneuvers on them photos with models on string?
Did billy play a trick on them and provide irrefutable pseudo diversionary proof as in rambling on like an idiot Jim Carrey style whilst talking to a fir tree when he sensed that they were listening on him and flapped his arms like a bird for a good measure.
How is all this possible when even the primitive earthling with half a functioning brain like me manage to get it.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1724
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good find, Eddie.
I am not quite sure though if this refers to our time. CR 215 seems to link it to a future time when “… cities at the bottom of the ocean, form groups of submarine pirates which will burst upwards from the depths of the ocean and will become involved in destructive actions of combat with naval units on the surface.”
Then again, EFs which switch the “nuclear capabilities” of (western?) nations on and off – does this not ominously look like a test run before the “real thing”?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1725
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Hugo – this was as well my initial wonderment.
But reading the Henoch prophecies in CR 215 and knowing Billy’s political orientation – it may explain what he said about them. It is a little like our old discussion about Covid-19:
We may think a “certain way” but when we later find out the “whole story” we understand ‘why Billy said so’ – he simply has a much better grasp of the whole situation.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1726
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Norm.
Great research of what may await us - "pandemically".

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2631
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Still suffering after getting covid-19 vaccination.
The reaction had some nocebo component to it but the acute physical symptoms I am experiencing now has already been listed by Bermunda.
The intense aches and pains are still excruciating as if I was beaten over my whole body with a baseball bat.
Its also hard to breathe.
Can't think properly and concentrating is very difficult as the thoughts are very fleeting and chaotic.
My memory is also effected where I seem to forget very easily its like I'll set out to do an organisational task but the minute I proceed to do it I forget what I was going to do.
Its weird how you get these Biden dementia moments where its getting frequent.

I got my wife to stab me multiple times with a sharp object as soon as I got from the vaccination clinic to draw as much blood out of the area where I got the jab.
The acupuncture cups helped to suck the blood out.
The most weirdest thing I've ever encountered concerning my own blood was that the blood being sucked out coagulated very quickly into chunks as soon as it came out of my body.
I've never in my entire life experienced this before.
Blood meets air and it hardens but it takes time whereas the blood coming out of my shoulder with vaccine substance mixed in there coagulated and hardened almost immediately.

Another weird aspect I've noticed after getting vaccinated/poisoned was that using the mobile phone made the pain worse.
It felt almost like being mini electrocuted or somehow my blood was being sucked in towards my phone.

Obviously knowing what I did before being jabbed a certain nocebo effect is evoked but all in all the description I gave is as true to the truth as it possibly can get.

Second jab is due within the next 6 weeks.

This time I might have to prepare a bigger intravenous needle and empty vials

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1727
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Matt - there are many questions that make one wonder.
E.g. if they fly to our Space:Time dimension, could they not fly in the future to see how our planet develops? And - if my memory is right - was there not a "contact of a kind" with the Plejaren because in (I think) 1995 they wanted to already make contact but were told to postpone it after the Plejaren had completely gone?
Many questions how this message was conveyed.
As well - are their "test runs" pre-checks because the P. will leave us after Billy ends his mission on our planet?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1728
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am really sorry to hear your predicament, Matt.
But I understand - Sydney seems to be really getting more and more of the Delta variant - one wonders what will happen if all of Australia should "open up"...

I just wanted to add to your comments re. the Earth Foreigners. If they really attacked Billy then you are very right Billy's words are hard to understand. Still, if I remember the CRs correctly, he accepted the apology of one lady who felt remorse for having attacked him for religious reasons. So, maybe he sees life in a grater oneness than we do?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page