Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 19, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through September 19, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Schantz

Post Number: 301
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott and Joe are now like the old gunslingers of the west. Who's the fastest draw, translator.

Billy the kid would be proud. I'm sure he's appreciative of your efforts and skills, and firing the message out as quickly as possible.

I'm a little confused about Ptaah referring to his 900 years, I thought the old fellow was not yet 800 years young?

Scott

Post Number: 3423
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

Maybe that includes Ptaah's time travels, which would add years to his overall age?....but that is just my guess...

Scott

Post Number: 3425
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, Hugo

Maybe due to Billy's health and the effort involved in publishing the Contact Reports, the Plejaren are assisting him by pointing out articles which are written by other people, which generally reflect the truth, although they may not be %100 accurate..

Scott

Post Number: 3426
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I tend to agree with Michael Horn, that it appears Nixon was the "vengeful American"....but again this is only my opinion based on the information as it was presented in the Contact Reports...

Here is Michaels latest Blog regarding this subject:

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/09/covid-was-richard-nixon-the-vengeful-american/

Schantz

Post Number: 302
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Where does it say in the article that she is the prime minister of Australia?

The article only mentions that she is a premier. Which you just stated that she is a premier.

Schantz

Post Number: 303
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In addition to what Scott replied to Norm and Hugo, which I agree with, I'll add two more good reasons.

1. When Billy and the Plejaren are gone, there will still be truthful information coming forth from credible humans. I don't the Plejaren will actually be gone, just their known presence and the contact reports.

It's up to each individual to decide for themselves where the real truth is coming from.

Basically, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. In our case, you can lead earthlings to information, but you can't make them think.

2. It takes away some of the pressure and security threats that Billy is continually up against. He's now saying what's already been stated elsewhere.

He has always said what's now being said by others, unfortunately what he and others are now saying is not some conspiracy theory, it is actually happening now.

Hugo

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

It's in the 777 report/link that Scott posted on the previous page and not in 777 CR at FOM. Here -

Prime Minister Gladys Berejiklian told unvaccinated Australians: "You've been warned!"

How could the both of them be different? I think FOM corrected the mistake.

Scott

Post Number: 3428
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The German Term "Premierministerin" according to Deepl is "Prime Minister", but Premier is also offered as an alternate translation...but since you are familiar with the correct designation, it should probably be stated as Premier....Thank you.

Schantz

Post Number: 304
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crikey mates!

I just learned more about Australian government terminology than I ever needed.

Whatever her title, I bet a dozen kiwis she sips the finest light roast coffee in the land down under, whilst listening to the thunder. But she doesn't have what Hugo has, knowledge of the truth.

Thanks for the terminology lesson Hugo.

As a long gone radio man used to say here in the USA.

G'day!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1731
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, Scott, Schantz:

Yes, reading the German version of CR 777, Hugo is right, the lady is not the Australia’s PM.
But reading the English translation – Schantz is somewhat right (the translator miraculously translated) 'Premier' … still it should not refer to all the Australians - only the ones living in New South Wales. Then again, on further examination, what happens in New South Wales is it perhaps indicative of what is planned Australia-wide?

So, Scott may well be right – we are given articles with the proviso” ... written by other people, they may not be 100 % accurate, but they generally reflect on or reveal an important truth” ...

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1732
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

…So truths that would be too confrontational/“explosive” – they always come from sources or contain an element that leave a room for doubt.

Hugo

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I didn't think those news articles were written in German and then translated into English with the rest of the CN. I mistakenly just assumed they were already in English.

On thinking it over if the Plejaren are assisting Billy by pointing out articles written by other people to make it easier and safer for him, then I don't have a problem with it now.

Scott

Post Number: 3431
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2021 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

There are a half a dozen posts which didn't get posted, because there was mention of either the Corona Virus, Vaccines etc....at this point FIGU is unwilling to continue allowing discussions of this topic...If you don't see your posts appearing, this is the reason why...

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2658
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2021 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott for taking the time for your clarification.
For a split second there I thought you were infected with the facebook and twitter censorship virus hence why you didn't post any post that dealt with viruses and vaccination but it dawned on me that you were FIGU vaccinating the posts from potentially infecting this forum with the coronavirus and fake vaccinations:-)

Matt lee

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmm, What to accept as truthful?

We read in FIGU Bulletin 48 (July 2004) https://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_48:
“The prolonged use of hashish leads to impairments of the nerves and of the consciousness, to indifference, listlessness, irresponsibility, psychological disorders, behavioural disorders, personality change, intellectual and emotional confusion, as well as to anxiety, depression, and the inability to live.”
AND,
“The narcotic produces rather unpleasant side effects, which can be varied. So for example, states of anxiety and drops in blood pressure can occur just as well as a tendency to collapse and depressions.”

AND THEN WE READ IN Contact Report 723 (Thursday, 3rd October 2019, 21:46 hrs) https://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_723:
“And according to the Imam's explanation, depressive mental states were meant by the bad moods, as a result of which human beings were already afflicted with depression in early times, which were then medicated with hemp resin or cannabis and thus treated just as successfully and beneficially as in relation to other ailments and diseases.”
AND,
“Thanks to the report of an Irish doctor, hemp found its way into orthodox medicine in Europe in 1839 as a remedy for irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, Crohn's disease, stress and anxiety disorders due to its analgesic and antispasmodic effects.”
AND,
“However, it is to be noted and understood that the hemp product alone – i.e. also hashish – hardly or not at all causes any effective health damage or danger of death, even in case of extreme doses of abuse.”

The reason for the UNTRUTH as stated in Contact Report 723 is: “What can I say to that, for such is life. Everything goes its way and it goes up and down, and sometimes you just have to reach for the ceiling, which is what the two of us have also had to do, for example, with regard to the explanations and the harmful effects of hemp when we talked about it. We spoke in such a way that it was in accordance with the law, because the abuse of hemp, as hashish, cannabis, marijuana and as intoxicants, is punishable by law. So we had to talk about the various health impairments and show them in different forms, but we had to conceal the fact that these health impairments only become relevant and appear when hemp or hashish/cannabis/marijuana is mixed with other, namely with intoxicating substances, which are called narcotics in the vernacular, such as the narcotic drugs heroin and opium, etc.”

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT WE WILL HAVE TO APPLY THE ABOVE TO OTHER TOPICS THAT HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED IN THE PAST?
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Joe

Post Number: 668
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from contact report 182

Quetzal:
371. That is also of correctness.
372. Nevertheless, there are not only the fleas and their parasites that displace diseases and epidemics but also the human himself.
373. He often continues to displace diseases and epidemics through his irrationality, through his impurity, or through foolishness and ignorance.
374. It is also like this in the case of HERPES and the AIDS epidemic.
375. So for example, there are various vaccines against other diseases that, through carelessness, negligence, desire for profit, and depravity, are contaminated with pathogens of Herpes and AIDS, whereby the epidemics become indirectly transmitted and displaced.
376. Furthermore, this is also the case with blood plasma, whereby especially HEMOPHILIACS get sick with the AIDS epidemic.
377. Then, also the factor of those who are addicted to medicines, alcohol, and drugs should be noted, whose physical defence systems are already impaired by addictions and which accordingly exhibit particularly strong susceptibility to such epidemics.
378. Even with the pestilence, it was already the case then, but in much smaller measures, for the only hallucinogens at that time were the very common drugs, namely opium, which then held the role of a fashion agent.
379. But the main causes of the transmission of the plague and the epidemics were the rats, dogs, and cats, with which the flea carried the transmitters.
380. The main cause in the future, however, will be the human himself, and AIDS will only be the first world-wide epidemic that he will allow to run rampant, whereby the relentlessly rising overpopulation of other deadly diseases will be generated, through which some day, a violent decimation of mankind will result.

End of excerpt.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_182

So maybe perhaps Quetzal might have been referring to the Coronavirus. It was also mentioned in contact report 760 that up to 500 million people can die unless all recommendations are followed.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_760

OR

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/12/covid-19-toll-500-million-unless-all-recommendations-followed/

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1735
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators Please: Replace the article I just sent with this one - Kindly leave out this first line. Thank you.

Clarification of Contact Report Information

When one reads through the CRs and has questions about the meaning of the given information – can this still be discussed on the Forum – even if it is related to vaccinations?

Sample 1: In CR 770 Florena says to Billy:
“Nebst all den bisher offengelegten Informationen ergibt sich auch, dass sich im Organismus des Menschen durch das Co rina-Virus Spike-Protein entwickelt, das, sobald es in den Blutkreislauf gelangt, nahezu allein am Herz-Kreislauf-System schwere bis irreversible Schäden verursachen kann.”
The position of the verb “entwickelt” in this sentence would imply that a person is infected with the Corona Virus and that this Corona Virus then develops a spike protein. But in view of the context (she speaks about the side effects of mRNA vaccines) one would think she may speak about the Corona Virus Spike Proteins that the vaccines create. Which version is true?

Sample-2: (Florena to Billy in CR 770)
“…In addition, a certain proportion of vaccinated people may not show any detectable corona symptoms, even though they carry corona impulses, so they may show changes in their blood levels in the same way as recognizable corona infected people.”
Again the question - Does Florena speak about vaccinated people that are infected and appear asymptomatic? Or does she speak about non-infected but mRNA vaccinated people who, solely due to their mRNA-vaccination carry the Virus Impulse?

And there is then the additional question:
"Can the virus impulses that remain after a “recovery from COVID-19” cause as well a new infection?"

Like these samples, there are many questions in relation to the COVID-19 CR-information that one wants to be certain off

I bring this up because there may be many in the Forum that use the given CR information – in their emails to authorities, warning them of the dangers of vaccinations and SARS CoV-2: They do not want to give the wrong information.

That is why it would be good to allow for a clarification of reader questions and doubts.

Salome,
Bill

Hello Billy,

I don't know if you saw this, but trying to be fair concerning the discussions of this topic, I wanted to pass this along to you:

This is in response to all the extended discussions concerning Covid, Vaccinations etc. from Christian..."I think it is now the moment and actually high time to close down the discussion in the FIGU forum about covid and all the therapy suggestions and vaccination etc. etc. People are free to study the information provided by the Plejaren and published on the FIGU SSSC website. To deal with the problem or question of vaccination pro or con is an entirely private matter and connected with bearing and observing etc. of the respective responsibilities and modes of behaviour etc."

Thank you Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 18, 2021)

Schantz

Post Number: 310
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Stefan, Matcha and Michael for your posts in other topic sections of this forum.

Joe, good find. I think you nailed it.

Scott, in the Hoota post, he provided two active links, which aren't allowed, but I actually like because you can go straight there. But my concern is they both end in .info and not .co.uk.

That seems suspicious, or maybe it's a backup website that I'm not aware of?

Schantz

Post Number: 311
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I should also mention that I agree with Hoota and Tat.

As far as the weed deal goes, I've been telling an unintentional lie for years to pot smokers, not that I didn't smoke my fair share back in the day, that I had a very accurate source, because of that contact report, that it was very bad for your physical and mental health.

Scott

Post Number: 3434
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shantz,

Those links are FIGU approved links which are allowed. The .info at the end means that link was directed to the US Servers, not the UK. If you go to the Future of Mankind Website Homepage, you will notice you have the choice of choosing the UK or US Servers....

Scott

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1736
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
I understand.
Salome,
Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3435
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your very. Welcome Bill,

I appreciate your understanding...

Salome
Scott

Schantz

Post Number: 313
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all those who work for the mission.

I think it's a good time, and an uplifting message, to read in contact 723, what Nadissta had to say us.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page