Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 26, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through September 26, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3413
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I found this on Michael Horns Website regarding this photo:

"Semjase's beamship flying high above Dorf Unter, Balm, taken through porthole of Quetzals beamship, 28th February 1975"

I am not sure whether that would constitute looking at a view screen, since it was described as a porthole which would be an actual opening allowing Billy a clear and unobstructed view?...I have not studied the images that closely, so I cannot say for sure, but apparently this information has been known for some time, but I didn't know that this was the case in this particular image...

The German description in the Photo-Inventarium Book states:

Semjases Strahlschiff hoch über dem Weiler Ober-Balm schwebend; im Hintergrund der Pfäffikersee. Photo aufgenommen
aus einem zweiten Strahlschiff.

Semjase's beam ship floating high above the hamlet of Ober-Balm; Lake Pfäffikon in the background. Photo taken from a second beam ship.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2646
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott are you sure the information about how Billy took this photo is correct?

If the other photos with multiple beamships were taken through a viewing screen it makes little sense to open up a porthole just to get the same photo.

For the sake of the argument billy did take the photo through the porthole then how do you explain the anomalous features in the photo.

Could it have been the photo processor Hans and the MIB.
Could this photo be a double exposure?

Without much difficulty by anyone even a monkey could at least pick out the anomalous feature on the bottom right of the beamship.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, Matt,

How did Billy upload the beamship photo onto the computer.

If someone at the time used any other means other than a scanner, it might show a reflection of the person taking the photo of the photo with some device in order to upload it?

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2647
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's actually a good point Kenneth because photos can be cross contaminated and I am not even talking about the negatives.
But can you see the anomaly I am talking about?
Its right there
You could see the superimposing image over image near the beamship.
Even if people can't see every detail of what I am trying to get at, at least people can see that much.
Obviously as it turns out, like the people working on reverse engineering alien antigravity unidentified aerial phenomenons in groom lake S4 underground facility, anything that cannot be worked on due to technical limitations they will put it in the shelves and wait until technology catches up.
In the same vain it looks like photo analysing this particular photo has reached technical limitation so when quantum spectrography and nano spectral photochemical analysis techniques improve along with the photo analysing equipments we will get to the bottom of exactly what is hiding within that photo.

Matt lee

Schantz

Post Number: 291
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I don't think the monkeys that are able to pick out those features will appreciate you picking on them creatures.

I'm not a believer.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2649
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Schantz it may actually be a compliment to the monkeys at the detriment of earth human beings.

My track record in regards to the analysis of the photos is good enough to pass the test and that is not even blowing my own trumpet here.

If people bother to look through the proverbial telescope and think for themselves instead of being dogmatic about what's coming out of the contact report I am sure they can see much more than what limitation it sets which by the way Billy encourages us to go beyond.
Basically what Billy and the plejaren have done is to provide us with valuable food for thought the rest is up to us to fill in whatever it may be.

So think for yourself if you can be bothered and transcend the limitation of darkness (ignorance) so that once you've learnt the wisdom of knowledge you may then wisely follow the laws of Creation.

Matt lee

Schantz

Post Number: 292
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad we have the freedom here to discuss potential monkey business, about a photo from 46 years ago.

Unlike having the freedom to discuss one of the most important issues of our time. Which was in a contact report as recent as last week, and I'm assuming another contact report will drop this weekend, with more information that we are not allowed to discuss.

Sayer JI wrote great article today at greenmedinfo but I can't discuss. Not nearly as important as this old photo.

Now I see his face so I'm a believer.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 92
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Surely there are plenty of forums allowing discussion about the pandemic. On the other hand there are not so many forums allowing discussion about FIGU material. In this light FIGUs stance on the matter is understandable.

Salome,
Niko

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2651
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you think about it what's the point of discussing it.
Whatever needed to be said has already been said ad nauseam.
Any further discussion is not going to change anything for the better Schantz nor will anyone be more enlightened by additional information that is no longer helpful simply because many won't heed it.
Despite the information from Billy and the plejaren it hasn't prevented me from getting infected nor vaccinated.
Its essentially water under the bridge.
As a coronavirus positive person who has had the vaccination still isolating through his mandatory self isolation period the information is useless.
Of course let me qualify that by saying the information is only as useful as people's preponderance to heeding it.
But the biggest caveat is does the social environment that one finds oneself in work against the plejaren advice in such a way that its nearly impossible to follow it due to so many extraneous factors.
Yes and no.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3414
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point Niko...and very true..

Schantz

Post Number: 294
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Got it.

We shouldn't be discussing the pandemic on the FIGU forum because the pandemic information is coming from the FIGU website.

We should be discussing FIGU material and not the pandemic.

Makes perfect sense to me now.

Scott

Post Number: 3415
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shantz,

I am waiting for CR 777 like you promised....

Schantz

Post Number: 295
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I am wrong again. Thanks for pointing out I'm such a loser.

Salome

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

Like everyone else, also FIGU has to react to the pandemic. But it isn't their core message nor the reason this forum exists.

This is going off-topic now and we keep talking in circles. It's pointless.

Salome,
Niko

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2652
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You do have a point there Schantz.
Maybe Billy or the plejaren had already taken a future view of how useless all the talk about the coronavirus was going to be here and possibly degenerating into wild conspiracy theories which had the potential to confuse the issue further instead of bringing enlightenment.
So they were best to shut it off and let the integrity of all that they've stated about the coronavirus stand uncorrupted from white noise.

You can always go to Michael's theyflyblog to discuss this topic to your hearts content.

To borrow the words from you I'll turn it around by saying why beat a dead horse.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3416
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

I wouldn't go that far, its hard to know when the reports will appear, I would estimate sooner than later....but then again :-)...

Schantz

Post Number: 296
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nico,

If it's pointless to discuss certain information in the contact reports then this section/topic of the forum should be deleted.

I'm sure Scott and Christian would agree with you.

Salome

Schantz

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Billy and the Plejaren didn't shut it off. The know it all earth humans and know it all what's best for humans shut it off.

Just like in times past.

If the information in the contact reports were irrelevant there would be no contact reports from Billy or the Plejaren.

But never mind common sense. As Niko said it's pointless.

Scott

Post Number: 3418
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2021 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

Which section are you talking about? This section or the Contact Report Topic area?

Scott

Schantz

Post Number: 298
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2021 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I realized after I posted, I was in the incorrect section, so yes, I was referring to the contact report topic area.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2653
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2021 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Look Schantz it is what it is so learn to accept things as they are right now that things are left best undisturbed if theres a good reason for it.

I too would like to talk about it at times seeing as I am in an unenviable position as a coronavirus positive person who can potentially impart valuable information to others coming directly from my own experience with this disease that nobody else here has.
Theory is totally different to practical experience as you can understand.
Added to this I've had the vaccine as well.
You see what I am getting at.
Sure there are millions of people who are likewise in the same position as me who are suffering from this disease but out of those millions how many are genuine student of the Creation energy teachings who have been exposed to the plejaren information about all that they've written on the coronavirus who can back up that information with his direct experience?

I am a perfect case study here.
Yet not being able to share information here or at least confirm the plejaren info with my direct experience is unfortunate but it is what it is and life goes on.
I can always choose to do it elsewhere but what would be the point.
Maybe certain time has to pass before this ban is lifted.

The most important thing right now is not to muddy and corrupt the plejaren covid-19 information in any way, shape or form as this vital life saving information is in itself perfect proof and evidence of the genuineness of the case as it is the truth of their existence for which the information will serve a very important purpose in the future.

Whilst I am at it I'll say this, this is 100% true from my direct experience as my co-infected wife and I haven't felt this negative in a long time.

173. As a rule, such an infestation inevitably leads to impulses caused by thoughts and feelings, which immediately lead to a negative influence on the psyche, which weakens the moral state and thus the physical state, and the virus attack is given the opportunity to spread and take effect, whereby it can become uninhibitedly effective.

174. In this whole process, according to our findings, it further emerges that the earthly medical sciences do not take into consideration the fact that the infection also results in a negatively forming mental state of the human being due to thoughts and feelings, through which the entire organism and thus inevitably also the entire immune system is impaired, consequently the latter becomes attuned to it and does not defend itself extensively against the attack of the dangerous germ.

So we must also thank Michael, Melissa and everyone who is supporting their efforts through theyflyblog to get this vital life saving information out.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3420
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please return to the topic

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 149
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation: "What can we make of Betty and Barney Hill's case?
Disturbances of electromagnetic field is an interesting term the Plejaren used.
These words suggests 'real vision' or telenotic electromagnetic mind control/mind influence technique?

As a starting point, Matt, I am going to assume that your reference of the phrase, "Disturbances of electromagnetic field" is actually referring back to this passage shown below from Contact Report 424:
Ptaah:
38. The disrupted electromagnetic fields of the Earth have been the cause of the untrue memories of the Hills.
39. All these factors will become or could be knowingly or unknowingly manipulated, which means that the hypnotised describe their unreal happenings and unrealities etc. as reality, or that liars and deceivers are able to maintain their deliberate lies and deceit under hypnosis.
40. Hypnosis, namely, is in no means capable of finding out the truth in such or other cases.
41. All of the things which we previously assumed to be true through such circumstances, such as contacts between Earth humans and Earth foreigners, as well as abductions by Earth foreigners, have proved to be false up to the early times of the last and penultimate centuries through the possibility of our newest technology with regard to the clarification of such occurrences.
42. As we did not master this extremely valuable technology in former times, we unfortunately have been led astray in regard to all these matters.
<snip>
50. All investigations that we could carry out in the past three years were only made possible by our newest technology, which we had received from a people befriended with Asket.
51. Only through this new technology from the technologically highly developed Sonaer was it possible for us to investigate in the most exact and detailed manner many years into the past, and to find the truth in all those things that we accepted as truth for about one hundred years although they were wrong and did not represent the truth.
52. Through the possibility, still incomprehensible for us, that human beings of Earth are able to bathe in lies and presumptions, which do not represent the truth, we have, as already mentioned, let ourselves be deceived and led astray.
53. The possibility to say something different than it is in truth, is the reason why we considered the alleged contact stories of various human beings of Earth to be the truth, and designated people as contact persons who in reality had not been such.
54. Of course, not all so-called UFOs were spaceships of beings foreign to Earth, because the majority of all observations of such objects were and are still today based on Earthly things, for example on electromagnetic or atmospheric phenomena...<snip>
Translation source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424

So what is Ptaah referring to when he states in line 38, "disrupted electromagnetic fields of the Earth" and later in line 54, "electromagnetic phenomena"?
If you enter the phrase "controlled electromagnetic topology" and do an internet search, you may or may not be surprised to find that Earth scientists have the knowledge and ability even now to manipulate and even direct electromagnetic fields. The below excerpt from a research paper is one example:

"As an example of this design methodology, we show how the conserved quantities of electromagnetism: the electric displacement field, the magnetic field intensity, and the pointing vector can all be directed at will, given access to the appropriate metamaterials. In particular these fields can be focused as required or made to avoid objects and flow around them like a fluid, returning undisturbed to their original trajectories. These conclusions follow from exact manipulations of Maxwell’s equations and are not confined to a ray approximation. They encompass in principle all forms of electromagnetic phenomena on all length scales."
Source: Controlling Electromagnetic Fields, by J. B. Pendry, D. Schurig, D. R. Smith

Several years ago when I was still living in Los Angeles, I had an occasion to meet with an individual who claimed to know that several of the crop circles/pictograms had been created by Brookhaven National Laboratory as part of a project with the CIA. And they did this by re-directing and tweaking a portion of the earth's natural geomagnetic field. I do not make any claims that this is either true or false - I have no way of knowing. But when I read in the Contact Report where Ptaah stated, "Through the pictograms, in which even terrestrial humans have a hand in the matter, terrestrial humanity is supposed to be slowly confronted with things of the future, even if this is indeed a very primitive procedure – tailored to terrestrial humans." I did begin to wonder if this was how. Although, I doubt that Brookhaven or the CIA had such lofty goals in their part, if indeed true.

So getting back to Betty and Barney, and what Ptaah said: "The disrupted electromagnetic fields of the Earth have been the cause of the untrue memories of the Hills." Electromagnetic fields of certain frequencies can have a variety of effects on the human brain and consciousness. They can cause both memory loss and they have induced specific hallucinations in people. I don't have any doubts that the Hills could have been experimented on by some earth agency in this manner. If no other reason than to test the ability of their technology.

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page