Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 10, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 10, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Schantz

Post Number: 315
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I said earlier, that I thought it would be a good time to read Nadissta's message.

Looking back it seems like it was well timed, on her part and the Plejaren.

The rare, direct message from the Plejaren, was at the time unbeknownst to us, right before the pandemic would become known.

Schantz

Post Number: 316
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2021 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact report 007, yes double o seven, look the meaning up, and contact report 175 discuss David versus Goliath.

A true analogy of what's happening now, in my opinion.

FIGU and others are now the modern day David. Keep fighting with the best weapon we have. Today that weapon is information.

It is being used against us with false information. We must continue to fight with truthful information.

Each person can have impacts for winning this war that won't be known for centuries. Your voice and truthful information matters.

Billy was once a lone voice that no one listened to. Yet he kept speaking and writing.

I hope we all do the same.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2021 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Bob, have been away for a while.

Your Post Number: 142. This is interesting, have not found the answer in the Contact Reports, nonetheless, I presume that this Eocene (Ida) lifeform would have an instinct consciousness rather than a conscious-consciousness spiritform? If that is true, at what stage of developments would this lifeform receive a conscious-consciousness awareness of unique thoughts, memories, feelings, sensations, environments etc.

Kenneth

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 143
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2021 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth: "I presume that this Eocene (Ida) lifeform would have an instinct consciousness rather than a conscious-consciousness spiritform? If that is true, at what stage of developments would this lifeform receive a conscious-consciousness awareness of unique thoughts, memories, feelings, sensations, environments etc.")

That's correct, Kenneth, the first true human on earth, called OMEDAN, must first meet certain physical developmental requirements to anchor a human spirit-form and human psyche, which I will gladly explain more thoroughly in a separate post under the appropriate topic section: The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-Energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche

Regards
Bob

Schantz

Post Number: 317
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2021 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting tweet from Doug Casey, on same day contact 777 was released.

Doug Casey, and his website international man, is what Ptaah wanted Billy to add to contact 777.

Coincidence?

Schantz

Post Number: 318
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2021 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure if I would want Aunt Ida at the dinner table. Ida looks like she would take a bite out of you.

But who am I to judge. She may have been friendlier than her skeletal remains look.

Very cool find there Bob. That's why we love the contact reports, despite the bad news that comes with them.

Matthew

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2021 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure what the earliest date for Billy's La Palma / Cumbre Vieja info is: 2002 or 2005?

Also, trying to find where the Plejaren compare La Palma with the Asian tsunami, as Michael Horn wrote in the following:

"Swiss Man's Prediction of 9.0 NW Earthquake Now Echoed by U.S. Scientists by Michael Horn
Posted: 16:14 August 24, 2008
Coming Mega-catastrophe for the U.S.?
In early 2005, not long after the devastating Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami, Meier received information from the Plejaren that there would be an eruption of the La Palma volcano in the Canary Islands that would produce a tsunami of unprecedented destructive force. They said that as horrific as the Asian tsunami was, it would be dwarfed in comparison by the devastation, especially to the residents of the east coast of the U.S., caused by the La Palma tsunami."

--------------------

The excerpt below is from 2009 (or 2002 if it was published in, "Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports, Volume 1" book).

Geologists did identify a risk to the Western Flank around 2001, but that's now, nonsensically, considered a "conspiracy theory" (or someone really doesn't want a prophet messing with their mojo). The East side is also a factor according to this...

Contact_Report_481
Future of Mankind: Translated by Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg ~ 11th December 2009

Private Conversation Excerpt from the 17th of July 1975 (31st Contact)
"Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports, Volume 1" ~ published 1 Jan. 2002

1. Your question concerns the Cumbre Vieja Volcano on the Island of La Palma.
2. The western part of the volcano, the west flank, as you correctly say, is extremely unstable and can slip into the Atlantic in the coming time and cause an enormous tsunami.
3. But the east side of the volcano is also at risk, especially if a strong volcanic eruption occurs, as is also the case with the western flank.
4. The reason for that lies in the fact that the volcanic mountain is internally very porous and so saturated with water that, with a strong eruption, the water can suddenly vaporise and rip the volcano apart due to a steam explosion.

This is from 2005 ("sea currents" are also said to be a factor for a Tsunami):

"Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005 - 02:45 pm

Hi Edward,
Hope you be fine, here is a question about a posible near future mega-tsunani in the Atlantic Ocean.
Since scientists predict that is may be up to a thousand years before the La Palma Volcano located in the Spanish Canary Islands breaks off and falls into the ocean, could terrorists or something else possibly cause the La Palma volcano to fall into the ocean in the very near future, thus causing the Mega Tsunami?
Best Regards,
Jose Barreto and Victor Diaz
}

ANSWER:
Hardly. Well, if terrorists would apply/use atomic bombs, they could succeed.
BTW: The number of tsunamis will increase in the future, and it is a certainty that a huge tsunami will be triggered by the La Palma volcano. But dont ask when. This can be tomorrow, or in 500 years. Tsunamis not caused by earthquakes only, but also by sea currents, etc."

Matthew

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 722
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2021 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I reckon la palma will (about 2037) fall not long after Apophis hits in 2036

lots of seismic activity around the globe after that

ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Schantz

Post Number: 329
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it very interesting and telling, that these three individuals have all been named in the last five, and most recent contact reports.

They are all about to be censored into oblivion. If interested, best to read before "they" delete.

Robert Kennedy Jr.

Robert Malone

Joseph Mercola

Schantz

Post Number: 331
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2021 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to add a name to my above post number 329, in relation to the last five contact reports.

Best to read it before "they" delete it.

Peter McCullough

Scott

Post Number: 3448
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2021 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Has anyone come across info in the Contact Reports about the origins of Cremation? Perhaps it is available online, but I don't recall Billy or the Plejarens talking about it.

Thank you
Scott

Friteeucman

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2021 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was reading c.r. 128, striving to get my intuition juices ramped-up, and I’m seeing now in my minds eye an X with an o inside. Cosmic math! Now we’re talking...

The Universe is gently giving me something to hang my hat on as far as somewhat Terrestrial knowledge...then I will go further. Look at math symbols on Wikipedia. (Wiki means fast in Hawaiian). The X in Greek and the little o? Math is Greek to me...(smiley face)

In high school, I took math, Algebra 1. And then college I had to take the algebra series and finished with statistics, which is a fun and challenging class but took a lot of studying. I originally was a Journalism and Political Science double major, and I used my project in statistics to do a investigative journalism story that won me my coolest plaque; essentially killing two birds with one stone. The point of this, is I’m not a math guy, or not yet, is what I’m trying to say here; just like I’m not a language guy (not yet). So this in all new to me.

It is reminiscent of when I was reading the meditation book on page 72...”From the Storage Banks of Nokodiemeon, I have learnt a word...” hmm...what is that word? Spedirt... Of course I was ignorant of the fact the “spedire ” is “to send” in Italian; which is based on Latin.

Now, I was wondering what true or truly was in Sarat or Lyran about 6 months ago. All of a sudden I see “saukmuch” in my mind. Ok, look on the internet. Suchmuch is “really” in Hindi, which is derived from Sanskrit.

If This and That are true, and logic would have it that I must go further. The beginnings of XrShekle...

Now I’m slowly learning Hawaiian as part of the Mission.

Anyway,

S.L.

F.e.
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Schantz

Post Number: 350
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I welcome well thought out comments from this contact.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_710

Specifically line 194. Especially the last part about catasrophic.

It's sounds nuclear to me, but I could be wrong.

Also the approximate timing of this event, for whoever decides to share their information.

Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 3462
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

I looked up line 194 which states:

194. Only in this way can what is necessary be done for the distant descendants of Earth human beings and be given a chance to survive, and also only if a drastic reduction of overpopulation is enforced by a birth stop of several years and then permanent state-controlled birth control.

As I read this seems to give us a way to ease the problem of overpopulation by a "drastic reduction" in birth stops for several years.

Is this what you're referring to? I don't see anything about an event?

I did see mention of "what can longer be prevented and which will be catasrophic" in Line 192?

Thanks
Scott

Schantz

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

It starts with Billy speaking after Ptaah in 194.

A very long doom and gloom speech, especially at the end.

The skies where I live are lit up tonight with fighter jets like I've never seen before. Six were flying right over me high in the sky, while others were further away.

I think something bad is about to happen, excluding all the other bad things.

Like I said, I welcome all well thought out comments, from around the globe.

Thanks

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1393
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz (and everyone),

For me, what Billy states is already evident.

Regarding the terrible prophecies:
I found what may confirm my suspecting feeling that a Nokodemion personality had something to do with the Sphere that circled Plejaren planets some 50,000 years ago.

I welcome everyone's thoughts.

Ptaah:
169. What had to be explained in this respect, you have now done, but I must mention that up to now, despite a great deal of research, we have not been able to gain any knowledge about the origin of the sphere, which was completely untouchable and secured against all attacks and therefore also indestructible, because it resisted all attempts at attack, which was a good thing in the end.
170. This large spherical missile, which according to our annals had a size that I have calculated to be 248 metres according to the earthly system of measurements, circled around each Plejaren planet for 32 days and nights, and then disappeared without a trace.
171. Since then, all the corresponding efforts to clarify the matter, which still continue today, have not been successful, which is why we also have no knowledge of what kind of technology the flying objects had, through which all our peoples were pacified.

Billy:
To know that would really be not only interesting but also very useful, because through such a technique whole humanities could be turned into peaceful life-forms, which I would also wish for the humanity of Earth. Perhaps we could talk to each other about what possibilities you are considering in your research, because I think that there are probably many, because your technology, which today is largely based on the technical achievements of the Sonaer, certainly offers an enormous number of options. Therefore, it may sound presumptuous if I, in my simplicity, dare to say that under certain circumstances an idea-eventuality from my consciousness could be a means and a way to get to the bottom of the matter with research in the form of an alternative solution or alternative possibility.

Ptaah:
172. … I do not want to doubt it, but with our possibilities, certain successes can probably be expected at some point, even if it can still take a very long time.

Billy:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained, which is why I think at least a try couldn't hurt.

Ptaah:
173. I do not want to doubt that either, which is why I think we should talk about it.

CR Source:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_710
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1353
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie and All,

Well, for what it is worth, the statement from Ptaah:

170. This large spherical missile, which according to our annals had a size that I have calculated to be 248 metres (814 feet) according to the Earthly system of measurements, circled around each Plejaren planet for 32 days and nights, and then disappeared without a trace.

What jumped out at me, according to the EARTHLY SYSTEM OF MEASUREMENTS, circled around each Plejaren planet for 32 days and nights. So, it sounds like the Plejarens system of measurements are a little different than the Earthlings.

Is it possible that this large spherical object of 248 metres (814 feet) actually circled each Plejaren planet for 33 Days, based on the Plejaren system of measurements?

This number coincides with the Biorhythm Intellectual cycle that lasts for 33 days, which effects thinking, learning, memory, communication, logic, and analytical abilities.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/19465.html#POST93409

Just my thoughts
Kenneth

Schantz

Post Number: 352
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter McCullough who Billy inserted into contacts 774 and 776.

"What’s not lawful, and what’s not right, is what’s happening with respect to censorship and the threat of reprisal.”

McCullough predicted that the eight professional acronyms behind his name, “will be progressively erased.” This is “going to happen because there’s powerful forces at work, far more powerful than we can possibly think of, that are influencing anybody who is in a position of authority.”

Lifesitenews

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I think you're on to something there. I remember Ptaah explaining this biorhythm and its corresponding effects on the human wessen.

Upon contemplation, I was able to recognize the logic of this creation-based factor through the law of the contrariness. So it makes sense that the Sphere would work in harmony with the biorhythm. Considering that the Sphere was attacked with powerful weapons shows the need for a certain majority of a planet to at least be somewhat versed or acquainted with the teaching of the prophets in order to have the best success.

When I pondered upon the lessons from nature regarding the contrariness law, this biorhythm is recognized through plants. We all know that a breeze or the winds act on the plants and branches and causes them to become stronger.

In a sense, and according to the contrariness and causality laws, this biorhythm is both a nudge and a challenge, especially upon the consciousness.

See Goblet Of The Truth chapter 21
5) However, a closer observation and consideration of the law of the contrariness leads to the recognition that the basic prerequisites, basic thoughts and the thereout resulting basic feelings can by no way be regarded as scourges of you human beings, because they fundamentally represent challenges through which the life is primarily made worth living, since it is through this encouragement – which is what the challenge actually is – that more and more truth-cognitions, joy and more and more deep sense-reality is extracted from the life.

https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu-kelch_der_wahrheit_goblet-of-the-truth_v_20150307.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1550
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Regarding the biorhythm cycles, we have to remember that not everyone's Biorhythm Intellectual cycle occurs at the same time, in the same pattern, i.e. highs/lows, etc.

MH

Kenneth

Post Number: 1354
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

You are correct that not everyone's Biorhythm Intellectual cycle occurs at the same time. But this is assuming that the spherical object would need a full intellectual cycle starting at sero to be affective for everyone.

Nevertheless, unless I am missing something, the large spherical missile circled around each Plejaren planet for 32 (or 33) days and nights. Technically, this length of time for each Plejaren planet would encompass all the biorhythm cycles, no matter where the particular cycle started on the chart:

Physical cycle (lasts 23 days) affects physical fitness, strength, and stamina.

Emotional cycle (lasts 28 days) affects mood, emotions, perception, and creativity.

Intellectual cycle (lasts 33 days) affects thinking, learning, memory, communication, logic, and analytical abilities.

It is interesting to note that the large sphere disappeared after the longest cycle ended. There may be nothing to this, but the dots seem to connect, so to speak.

Kind regards
Kenneth

Joe

Post Number: 669
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 778

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_778

Scott

Post Number: 3469
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Joe,

Perhaps the Plejarens have been able to at least find a partial solution to the problem Billy has had with his computer and other issues....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page