Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 13, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 13, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3472
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is an interesting statement from Yanarara of the Plejaren in CR 778

"When it will be time for the reality-thinkers, who can walk the path of understanding and reason and not the usual course, then we respectively our descendants will come here and take away those concerned".....

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1396
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

To me, Yanarara is referring to the Nokodemion helper-personalities who make the effort to undo the throttle-back through the arduous study as well as the year 3999.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Yes it was an interesting statement.

I think Yanarara was referring to the year 3999. From CR 115:

Semjase
195. What made this even more aggravating was that you knew that this would have to affect you very badly because due to your difficult mission over the entire time, a very great loneliness would befall you, which will not be removed again until the year 3999, when you leave the Earth again at that time.

Then a bit further into the conversation...

Semjase
204. It will no longer be an earthly one, for at the established point in time, parents for you will come to the Earth, who will procreate your new personality on this world and will give birth to this with your spirit form on your original homeworld, after your spirit form will have taken possession of its descendant in the mother's womb.

Billy
Ah, then I am, indeed, calmed. Does this also happen, then, with all the others, who are still roaming around here on the Earth?

Semjase
205. Certainly, it will be likewise with them.

Scott

Post Number: 3473
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko,

I think the part of the Nokodemion Spirit Form reincarnating and then leaving earth has been updated to the following:

".....prophetic-heralding mission, which continues to this day and will not come to an end until the year 3999.

Afterwards the Nokodemion spirit-form will enter 'as the second’, or for the second time, into the 'Arahat Athersata' level and integrate into it."

More information about Nokodemion can be found in Questions and Answers of the Nokodemion Lineage.

Schantz

Post Number: 354
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could the year 3999 have been updated?

"When it will be time for the reality-thinkers who can walk the path of understanding and reason and not the usual course, then we or our descendants will come here and take them away."

I don't think Yanarara will live another 2000 years. She says we or our descendants.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Yes that is correct. I'm only speculating here, but maybe the Nokodemion spirit-form has to first live out a material life on a more highly evolved planet in order to enter and integrate into the Arahat Athersata? I don't think the Earth's evolutionary level would support that kind of a transition.

Schantz,
I don't think she is talking about herself personally when she says 'we or our descendants', but referring to the Plejaren people and their future descendants. Again, this is just my understanding of it.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Ah, I blabbered foolishly and too hastily. It seems that the Nokodemion spirit-form does in fact enter the stages of Arahat Athersata in the year 3999, following the death of the carrier-personality.

From "Questions and answers about
the Nokodemion lineage":

With regard to the Nokodemion spiritform,
it has been determined that in
the year 3999 it leaves the material
body of the then existing personality,
which will be carrier of the Nokodemion
spirit-form at that time.

This means that after the death of the
personality carrying the Nokodemion
spirit-form it will not be reincarnated,
nor will any new personality be born,
because the spirit-form will return to
the ‘Arahat Athersata’ level and develop
itself from there, over the course of the
billions of years, into the higher
spiritual-energy-levels.

Somehow I was thinking that the throttling-back effect and the general lower evolution of the Earthly mankind would not allow for such a leap in evolution - even though warranted, especially in Nokodemion's case,
since it has already done the extraordinary when returning back from the levels of Arahat Athersata into a material form - without taking into consideration that it is, after all, Nokodemion we are talking about,
and that Earthly humankind could have already evolved to a point that a throttling-back effect instated by Arahat Athersata is no longer necessary.

Scott

Post Number: 3474
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Niko,

That is the only publication which I have found which states the more updated information, so it could be easily missed. Its astounding to know what the future of our spirit forms will develop into millions/billions of years into the future :-)....

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Thank you for sharing it, it was helpful. As for the future evolution and respective personalities of our spirit-forms, it is thrilling to think about. Hopefully in the distant future as another personalities we'll be finally able to live in true peace and freedom. But before that happens, there is work to be done :-)

Scott

Post Number: 3477
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed :-)...

Friteeucman

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If all goes as planned, Billy has lived his final incarnation as a human being. That is what I truly think, suspect and give credence to.

Once again, I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

F.e.
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Scott

Post Number: 3479
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friteeucman

In the booklet which I provided a link to a few posts up, it is stated the following regarding the Nokodemion Spirit Forms successor personalities.

"The upshot of the whole now occurs in the manner that in the future new personalities will indeed thus appear, which will be born as new Nokodemion-spirit-carriers, however, unrecognised and also will no longer be actively proclaiming."

So it seems Billy's spirit form will continue to reincarnate until the year 3999, but will not fulfill the role as a prophet/proclaimer. After this his spirit will leave the physical world to the Arahat Athersata level.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1359
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

Well, that has got to be a weight off the Nokodemion-spirit-carriers shoulders... Being able to stick around for several incarnations to observe how the Teaching was accepted makes sence and would not expect anything less from this spiritform. What a remarkable opportunity we Earthling are experiencing.

Kenneth

Friteeucman

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I’ve read the booklet a couple times.

Perhaps it is (not so) youthful exuberance; I yet maintain a steady convection. The next age is initiated in 3999, of the age of Capricorn, my sign. Aquarius is my rising sign.

“The upshot of the whole now occurs.” Special emphasis on the “now.”

I seem to have a recalled reading also that Billy has a Choice after this incarnation to go “up” to the high council level or to the A.A. level, (My analysis>>>) depending mainly on the status of whether his people I figured it all out.

Like the 800 years...or 20.

•rapping:

“Oh No!

I’m Stuck in Course-Matter!

Still I Sit Back,

relax;

There still time for Laughter!

Bwah; Ha ha ha ha ha Ha!

And you can put that on My-Cucking Bucket-List;

Cause I’m not gonna Kick-It-This-Time!”

Madeleine Brügger writes in the intro to the Goblet, p.21:

“Word for word and verse for verse, the reader who is so inclined comes to grasp the beauty and the overwhelming task that humanity must solve during its long evolutionary time until forming and developing its consciousness to such an extent as to advance in knowledge, wisdom, love, logic, intellect and rationality so that its spirit-form will be able to unfold its power until no longer requiring a human-material shell and find its further way into the light of creational beauty and harmony without the help of a material consciousness – not alone, but in connectedness and in connection with innumerable other spirit-forms who have to take the same way and have already done so.”

s.l.

F.e.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rats my Rainbows...
•shoo; shoo!

I meant to say “clucking!” instead of the f word. That is the only choice point that I swear in my raps, btw.

I made a couple spell errors as well, meant to say Conviction stead of of Convection...you get the idea.

F.e.

Scott

Post Number: 3480
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably best to get back to the topic area.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Affirmative

Friteeucman

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In C.r. 778, Zafenatpaneach (how to pronounce his name?)
says, about Billy healing his arm:

“So now we ask you again how you were able to do this? It is simply incomprehensible to us, because you have achieved something that is also impossible for our understanding.”

I find this comment odd, esp. considering his prophet lineage (that is proclaimer) two-lifetime generations ago. Based on the back connections to the Jmmanuel personality, and his Creation-Energy-Force mandated it for the Mission, I really don’t think it would be “incomprehensible.” Or “Impossible for our understanding.”

He perhaps Could’ve said “That’s the way the Creational- Nature works, folks...” if he wanted to be vague about it.

Maybe he’s being modest. Maybe he wants us to figure it out?

F.e.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1552
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

v\The answer was given in this blog: https://theyflyblog.com/2021/10/tear-that-church-down/

He Did It with His Mind: https://theyflyblog.com/2019/10/he-did-it-with-his-mind/

Friteeucman

Post Number: 40
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have seen those as well Michael but thank you.

The contact continues after “incomprehensible”:

“Yanarara:
Yes, indeed it is – so please.

Billy:
I do not want to say it like that either. – Well, it is just – well – I just do not want to and cannot talk about it. Excuse me – I have already told Ptaah, Florena and Bermunda – it is just the way it is. That's all I want to say, and I have my reasons for that.

Yanarara:
We have studied your life, there have been quite strange occurrences that we cannot comprehend – not even Ptaah, because you are silent towards him too.

Zafenatpaneach:
Yes, so he says. You just do not speak.

Billy:
That is just the way it is. I do not want to talk about it any further now.

Zafenatpaneach:
Yes, that's a pity, because …

Billy:
It is not a pity, because I also cannot talk about it if I wanted to. It is on the other hand – it is just not possible, it is also not understandable for you. It just is, so please do not ask anymore

Notice Billy says: “ It is not a pity, because I also cannot talk about it if I wanted to.”

Mevtch,

s.l.

F.e.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 153
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott: "The upshot of the whole now occurs in the manner that in the future new personalities will indeed thus appear, which will be born as new Nokodemion-spirit-carriers, however, unrecognised and also will no longer be actively proclaiming."

Hi, Scott. I think that statement has been superseded; or, at the very least, clarified to a large degree. The booklet you referenced the quote from,"Questions and Answers about the Nokodemion Lineage" was written in January, 2018. Eight months later, Billy had a meeting with Ptaah on 11th September 2018 and there was a discussion about the birth-mark that Billy has, formed by the plane 'Arahat Athersata' and ordained that all later personalities of the Nokodemion spirit-form, after the occurrence of the lance-stitch in Jmmanuel, should bear a faint but visible mark on the right side of the trunk between the diaphragm and pelvis, to serve as a mark of recognition of the correctness of a successor personality of Jmmanuel. Excerpted from Contact Report 710: (http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_710)

Ptaah:
152. And that this was indeed the case can be proven since then and today as well as in the future with all new personalities of the succession lineage of the Nokodemion spirit-form and thus after Jmmanuel, thus also with you.
153. This is because through the level of 'Arahat Athersata' a mark was determined and set, which is to prove the truth of the successors of Jmmanuel until far into the future.
159. Through this, through the presence of this weak scar-mark, Earth human beings who prove themselves to be endeavouring and learning with regard to the 'Teaching of Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of Life' and thus as observant reasoners, shall be able to demonstrably recognise the successor personalities of Jmmanuel and thus also the spirit-form lineage of Nokodemion, if they should necessarily be urged to do so by the sense.

It seems to me with this statement, that the possibility is being left open that later personalities of the spirit-form lineage of Nokodemion will still be "accessible" to those who seek further progress in a more private, tutorial or smaller circle forum/format but just not in the role of a prophet and out of the public eye.

Even the Nokodemion booklet contains these telling statements: "From this level, however, he returned to the material world and enlivened a personality who in turn bore the name Nokodemion and built up a new prophetic-heralding mission, which continues to this day and will not come to an end until the year 3999.

"And finally it has yet to be explained that on the one hand the further new following personalities from the last lineage of Nokodemion will remain conscious of their entire missionary knowledge, and indeed, until the time of finding their way back to the ‘Arahat Athersata’ level in the year 3999."

As well as this one: "It was determined that the following personalities, who would continue to keep all their missionary knowledge in regard to ‘Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life', however, no longer in a prophet-proclaimer manner, but only be active in other forms.

It makes logical sense to me that the future personalities that host the Nokodemion spirit-form would continue to be involved in some capacity with FIGU, so that wealth of knowledge does not go untapped and to assist those sincere ones to be ready by the year 3999, for their spirit-forms to leave the Earth so as to reincarnate into more auspicious worlds in new personalities and humanities of higher evolution. This would certainly be helpful.

Regards
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 3482
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

I contacted Christian to see what his interpretation might be regarding this discussion, here is his response:

"All new personalities with the Nokodemion spirit form after Billy's passing and until 3999 will have that mark, and these personalities will be aware or - and have access - to the Nokodemion storage banks. Whether these personalities will contact FIGU SSSC I don't know, and it may be assumed that they won't go public and show their mark to everybody.

Besides, based on what we know about the last few of "his" personalities, it may be assumed that the next personalities will continue to have some "impact" in the "public field"; i.e. they won't hide as a hermit in a cave in the Himalaya."

Scott

Friteeucman

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well shoots, Scott...

Best of luck, and mevtch, and all that.

Will be in touch one of these days. I will let you know what I’m working on in a few months. Maybe longer.

Thirguk Y a Saukmuch Lyman

•Salute in-ward above heart...

-rex resa
Km. Z da Frite Eucman

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page