Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 25, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 25, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,

I moved this conversation from Prophecies and Predictions to Contact Notes.

Regarding Contact Report 155:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_155

Are there two Wandering Destroyer Planets? This could be just a typographical error or a translation error. However, if there are no errors and there are two different Destroyers…

Quetzal’s statement to Billy…:

71. But all that wasn’t enough, for after the year 1151 B.C., the Destroyer, with its next return, also brought new terrors and fears for the human beings of the Earth, but which you already mentioned in your records.

72. For eleven days, the Earth drifted in the tail of the Destroyer, causing smaller disasters in this passageway.
It does not make sense that the Earth would drift behind the Destroyer that is 1.4 times larger than Earth’s Moon. This must be an error in translation?

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1402
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keneth

You brought up a logical point: "It does not make sense that the Earth would drift behind the Destroyer//"

Would you help with this?:
(I separated the statement for emphasis)
Line 72 says;
For eleven days
the Earth drifted
in the tail
of the Destroyer...

Could "drifted" be referring to the Earth's "orbit"?
Can it be that the 'tail' of the Destroyer, perhaps crossed Earth's orbit in such a wise that Earth would take eleven days to pass through it (in its orbit)?

Salome
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, & All,

You hit on something that I did not think of. In Contact Report 155, Quetzal mentioned that the Destroyer, 1.4 times larger than Earth’s Moon passed through Earth’s leading orbit for 11-days. This happens several times from 1511 B.C.E to 753 B.C.E and eventually reversed Earth’s rotation. (My interpretation of his statement).

Then in Contact Report 150 we have the "The Great Comet Destroyer of 1680 A.D.E." which is 1.72 times that of the Earth. So, it appears that we had two Destroyer Comets.

Conclusion:
The Great Destroyer was diverted by the Plejaren, the smaller Destroyer will apparently return at some time in the future unless it broke free of our solar system?

-------------------------------

Contact Report 155: Quetzal to Billy;

“A bright wandering planet 1.4 times the size of the Earth's moon breaks into the SOL system. Of unknown origin, it comes in from space and breaks into the orbit of Venus, in order to disturb its course. It then passes dangerously close to the Earth and disturbs its orbit and balance, whereby the Earth, in the course of about 158 years, is disturbed by the wanderer that returns several times, and the Earth is even reversed in its rotation, accompanied by apocalyptic disasters...”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_155
-------------------------------

“Contact Report 150:
Quetzal:

537. Its volume is 1.72 times that of the planet Earth’s, but the specific weight has been reduced to the aver
538. The entire mass of the Destroyer’s matter is much more compressed than the Earth’s.
539. If the Earth exhibits a volume of about 1,083.3 billion cubic meters, with an average density of 5.516 grams per cubic centimeter, then the Destroyer, in comparison …//… with an average density of 7.18 grams per cubic centimeter…
age mass of the Earth.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2680
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2021 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great find Kenneth and Eddie.
If in fact there are two destroyers then Apophis by comparisons is a pin prick against the backdrop of a giant ballon ride.

I thought all this talk about planet X and Nibiru by the new agers were total nonsense but I am not so sure any more.
There must be some truth to it and what is contained in the Sumerian tablet.

We know nothing about the 2nd destroyer and when its next passage through our solar system is going to be if at all it'll come our way but I didn't see any indication of it in any of the prophecies and predictions.

So it begs the question did it scrape Martian surface causing Valles Marineris to form and kill all the inhabitants whilst being flung out of its normal trajectory never to return to our solar system as the 'Dark Wanderer'?

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2021 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt & All,

You stated, "If in fact there are two destroyers then Apophis by comparisons is a pin prick..."

The difference between the Destroyer asteroids and the Red Meteor / Apophis asteroid, we know that this meteor / asteroid will strike Earth if Earthling do not take action, which will also affect dozens of nuclear power plants on the Eurasian landmass, contaminating the entire atmosphere of Earth for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Comet vs asteroid:
The main difference between asteroids and comets is their composition, as in, what they are made of. Asteroids are made up of metals and rocky material, while comets are made up of ice, dust and rocky material.

Salome
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apple Trivia . . .

Billy:

One more question about the Eve-Adam-apple: Semjase said that at the place where Adam was conceived there were no apples. Where do actually those originate that we have in Europe today?

Quetzal:

89. Concerning the apples:
90. In fact, there were no apples in the area where Adam was conceived.
91. Concerning the European apples; these originate from the area of Alma-Ata in the Soviet Union.
92. The primary ancestor form of the apples was the wild apple 'Malus sieversii', The primal apple originates from Kazakhstan.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_230

- - - - - - - - -

Response from a friend that WAS a devout Catholic, but now reads Billy’s information.

“Yeah, when one thinks about this “stuff, “ it’s absolutely amazing how this was contrived to fool/influence the uneducated.”

Norms

Post Number: 83
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Comet Bernardinelli-Bernstein Will Make a Near-Earth Approach in 10 Years, Looks Like a Beautiful Dot in Image" (2031).

Independent Scientist James McCanney according to his Science Hour for 7-Oct-2021 says this comet will be "larger than Comet Hale-Bopp" which according to him was approx. 4 Earth masses with a diameter from that of the Moon to 25,000 km. He estimates this one to be as large as 20 Earth masses. Sciencetimes reports this comet is "more than 62 miles in diameter" and will approach as far in as the orbit of Saturn. But McCanney says the tail-drag may bring it much farther into the inner solar system.

Schantz

Post Number: 367
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact report 773 mentions Dr. Joseph Mercola.

Mercola is very aligned with the whole global situation, that Billy and the Plejaren have been discussing and warning about for years.

Mercola Market also has many of the health foods, vitamins and supplements that are frequently discussed in the contact reports.

Support the truth tellers from the contact reports, while supporting your own immune system.

Schantz

Post Number: 369
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if Achim from Germany reads this forum?

Billy and Ptaah regularly add the information he sends to Billy in the Contact Reports.

I hope Achim is familiar with the German website consent factory .org

by

C.J. Hopkins.

That would be some good information for the Contact Reports.

Scott

Post Number: 3484
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He is a member, but I don't think he has checked in recently....

Schantz

Post Number: 370
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott for the update and reply concerning Achim!

Getknowledge

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How cool, apparently Billy has Wolverine-like healing ability and there will be a rapture-type event after all in the time when the teaching bears fruit I suppose in "reality-thinkers". Similar to the god who irrationally nuked Sodom and Gomorrah, crazy how psychopathic leaders have now obtained god-like abilities, and every city in every country is now like Sodom and Gomorrah.
Tien

Hugo

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While re-reading Contact Report 251 I noticed it linked our first two attempts to land on Mars with the coming financial collapse and the impending signs of the Third World War. I am not sure if I am following this correctly but it is saying that man will get to Mars after we have this coming massive financial collapse which causes mass unemployment and then we resolved it, which makes it sound like it is a good thing. But what do they mean by resolving it to stop it from happening again - digital currencies? Anyway Billy foretold the possible (and now likely) coming financial collapse will cause the biggest collapse/depression in history. So my guess is the start of that until the end of it will take at least a decade to start and complete. And they (us) reckon we will land on Mars sometime in the next 10 years, like late 2020's to early 2030's. So my rough guess of what 251 is saying is the financial collapse will happen shortly, last for around a decade, then in early 2030's we get to Mars, and prophecy of the third world war is in the 2030's. Is this roughly correct or am I missing something here?

"While mass tourism takes on more and more powerful forms and slowly but surely destroys the last paradises of Earth, the first steps are taken for a Mars flight, which will not exactly be under a good star, however, during which only shortly afterwards more luck will be granted, even if problems of a technical nature will unexpectedly arise due to certain problems. All this will only happen shortly after the time when the worldwide plight of unemployment and all the evils associated with it will finally be resolved and mastered, but then there will also be a new increase in the arsenals of weapons, when the worldwide production of weapons will be boosted again. These are already again the first signs of an impending Third World War, which is announced by prophecy, if the man on earth does not make an effort to avert this danger by his reason and a correspondingly correct thinking and acting."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 110
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

In CR 251, where did you find a mention about the global financial collapse? I'm looking but can't find it.

But I agree with you that the seemingly imminent global financial collapse will most likely cause world-wide massive unemployment in the near future.

"But what do they mean by resolving it to stop it from happening again - digital currencies?

Japan is the first country to launch a blockchain-based stock exchange in 2022. Maybe the rest of the world will follow?

The current system enables a lot of criminality; stock manipulation, naked shorting, excessive risk-taking, excessive leveraging etc.

A stock exchange based on blockchain technology is said to solve all of that. There are essentially no middle-men involved and any participant can see what is happening in the exchange so any illegitimate activities could be easily spotted.
Of course the big banks are fighting against it, which is quite telling.

Joe

Post Number: 670
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 779

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_779

It is not complete. I will complete it as soon as possible.

Schantz

Post Number: 377
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Contact Report 777.

Billy speaking to Ptaah.

"And no one resists, because the people are obedient to the authorities and accept what the government's superiors order and do, because the common people do not dare to say and do what is right and what, as a free people, would be their very own duty."

From Contact Report 779.

Edi / Billy 1949

"If I want to say something more about the persons of the third grouping, it should be mentioned that they behave passively and remain quiet with regard to riots and demonstrative appearances, and are therefore not noticed by those in power, because they have no idea whatsoever about them and only pay attention to those who think outside the box and deny epidemics. The 'quiet ones', those who reject vaccination on the basis of reason and rationality, will be those who go along quietly. However, out of reason and rationality, they will refrain from everything, keep quiet and also not get vaccinated, because they know that the vaccine will not be fully developed and thus not sufficiently tested, and that it may possibly lead to serious present or future health damage or even death.

Hugo

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko_sulonen,

I got that part from Meier's new prophecies in Contact Report 691 below.

Yes that is what I mean. I am asking the question if digital currencies is how they will stop recessions/depressions from happening again. re 251 - "..the worldwide plight of unemployment and all the evils associated with it will finally be resolved and mastered,.."

Digital currencies cannot be all good news anyway because there is no anonymity with it and the powers can abuse the people, especially whistle blowers, ect.

"In the whole economy, the wages of the employed will drastically decrease, and provoke enormous financial problems in all population-strata of the working world, so that also the social collective is damaged, shall collapse, and everywhere a rapid rise in criminality shall also engender enormous problems.
Speculators will bring about a global financial and economic crisis of such proportions as has never before been seen, so that the whole financial economy falls into terrible straits, and also very much trouble and great scarcity of commodities occurs.
Even in the USA, the people will be dispossessed as a consequence of the global financial crisis, which shall become a pretext for deploying the military and police forces against the angry and partly also heavily armed population.
The planned ban on cash shall elicit the disposession of the population, while however the elites of the ruling classes and of capitalism shall enjoy great opulence, as if they were swimming in a pile of money. And the whole financial system the world over will be overturned, in order to redistribute the extant national debts of all countries, so that in general it costs all populations of all states....."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_691

Schantz

Post Number: 378
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Silent Revolution of Truth.

The Quiet Revolution of Truth.

Speak out if you so choose. But do it silently and quietly.

Make your voice heard without drawing to much attention to yourself. Speak or write in a more silent, quiet fashion.

That's how I see it. If my understanding of the information is not correct, I welcome any advice or constructive criticism.

Schantz

Post Number: 379
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I just read your post # 1065 and I think your dates and assumptions are spot on.

Now is the time to prepare for food shortages, and prepare for for what will be very difficult times for the next 10 years or so.

You're one step ahead of most, in my opinion, so get busy and get ready to hunker down.

Schantz

Post Number: 380
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I should add that all of us have lived in primitive times, and have survived food shortages, and dealt with hardships in our past lives.

While it may first feel like a shock that we can't survive, we have done so in the past.

It will be uncomfortable to say the least, but it will not be unsurviveable.

Prepare, stay strong, know that others are out there doing thier best to survive like you, the mission will succeed, and so will you.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1408
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember first coming across the phrase "Silent Revolution of the Truth" as spoken by Sfath.
Interestingly, I remember being impressed with his spirituality (creation-energy-knowledge/wisdom).

I don't recall the exact contact within Sfath's Explanations.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 111
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2021 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 779

It seems they are talking about Nikola Tesla's teleforce weapon, more commonly known as death ray weapon. Also that Tesla was actually murdered is news to me.

Billy:
Knowing some things about that is maybe good for me, because it gives – just what you just explained – just a certain security. It was really something that I was concerned about and therefore should have been brought up earlier. But we will talk about that privately then, which is probably important and should be discussed. But what do you think about these recordings here another time, which you have already seen and said that they are probably real. They also remind me very much of what Sfath N.T. told me on a return trip before he was murdered in the hotel in 1943, but which was then made out to be suicide. One moment, please … So here again … What do you think about it today? Michael beamed the film material onto my computer, he is also concerned if something goes wrong on it, which unfortunately happens quite often. Besides, it's a bit easier to write now, Yanarara and Zafenatpaneach were there and did something with a device they used to work on my computer and the keyboard with it. I don't know what they did, but all their work was good, which is only temporary, as they said afterwards. In any case, it is no longer the way it was, because now there are fewer mistakes in what I write, moreover, mistakes only occur in every third or fourth word, and less than before. The work that has been done by the 2s, and what their 314 scholars have done, dealing with the crazy religious force bloc that has taken on a life of its own and is working against me, that is really all kinds of stuff.

Ptaah:
... Now, if the recordings I see here again are genuine, and they seem to be, they clearly show what you have known since the time you saw with my father Sfath, that the invention of N.T. had fallen into the hands of the NAZIs and was further developed by them. That means – which you knew – that N.T.'s plans of the invention were found and further developed by the Allies at the end of the war, just as the plans were passed on through espionage and their data further developed, from which they came to fruition. If the Nazi researchers who were working on it at the time had been able to complete the invention entirely, and before Hitler, together with his wife who had married him shortly before, was shot by his servants in his bunker in Berlin, then he would have become the ruler of the world with this weapon.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2021 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I got that part from Meier's new prophecies in Contact Report 691 below.

Okay, thanks for pointing it out.

Yes that is what I mean. I am asking the question if digital currencies is how they will stop recessions/depressions from happening again. re 251 - "..the worldwide plight of unemployment and all the evils associated with it will finally be resolved and mastered,.."

So just to get on the same page about digital currencies; are you talking about the current fiat currencies, but in a digitized form - which they already are in a large scale, and is the end goal for governments as Billy said; the planned ban on cash - or about cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin etc., which are based on the blockchain technology?

I don't see blockchain based cryptocurrencies as a solution even if governments would adopt them. There needs to be a systemic change in how the markets operate. The current system is just too complex with many loopholes, so it is easy to hide and even justify illegal activities through some obscure rules. Speculators thrive in that system, but as a consequence the global market suffers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page