Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 30, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 30, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 121
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

If the Nazis stole the plans for the weapon, it would make sense that they also killed Tesla in the process to prevent him from working for the Allies.

As stated in CR 779, the Allies only got a hold of the weapon after the war. Yikes, imagine if the Nazis had managed to finish their research. It is somehow frightening to think, that in history there are these hidden moments, where the balance of power and the future of humanity was hanging by a thread of hair.

Schantz

Post Number: 392
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

If the sphere is here, up in our atmosphere, it's obviously malfunctioning.

Somebody needs to get up there, and flip the damn switch on pronto.

Scott

Post Number: 3491
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a preliminary translation of Contact Report 780

(Message edited by scott on October 28, 2021)

Schantz

Post Number: 393
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

"Unfortunately, I caught this disease on my travels somewhere in Africa, from an Anopheles mosquito, but I don't know for the life of me where that was, because I was abused by all kinds of critters as a food or egg-laying place."

I think the Earth creature can relate to Billy's abuse by critters.

I laughed when I read that part of the Contact Report. All of us humans are a food source for parasites, and insects like mosquitos.

The more you keep posting Scott, the better I'll sleep.

Joe

Post Number: 671
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 780

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_780

OR

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/10/780th-contact-sex-lies-and-vaccinations/

Scott

Post Number: 3492
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the encouragement Shantz, glad your sleeping better...:-)...

Thanks Joe very much

Schantz

Post Number: 395
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all that support the Mission.

I'm not speaking for FIGU or for Billy.

The statement below is from Contact Report 780.

If anyone reads this like I did, and can contribute to further the Mission, I think any contribution would be appreciated.

"Ptaah By this I understand that in this respect your books and other writings are spoken of, which, however, due to the expenditure of high money costs for the production, unfortunately can only be given away against a certain appropriate payment resp. against a certain price, because everything on earth depends on it. You should not become rich thereby, but the expenses must be covered, if everything is to continue."

Kenneth

Post Number: 1371
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Regarding Contact Report 780, "...but the expenses must be covered, if everything is to continue."

If I want to help in a small way with financial expenses, how can I do that, is there someplace for Donate like other web sites?

Sincerely and Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3493
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

I know people have made donations to FIGU before. I believe you could made a donation via their international bank account. This account is used for purchases and also payment of funds ie; Passive Membership Dues etc..Of course purchasing materials or becoming a Passive Member would also be helpful. Here is the link to their payment page, if for some reason this isn't feasible, I can find out what is the best way to contribute.

Thank you
Scott

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1555
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will also, I think for the first time, mention that I also accept donations.

Another way to "donate" is to get any of the items here:

http://www.theyfly.com/shop1/main/home

I do all of my work for the mission voluntarily and hence derive no salary, etc.

Schantz

Post Number: 396
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2021 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

How is it that you're not getting paid like the rest of us, for any work, and voluntarily supporting the Mission?

This is from FIGU in a nutshell.

http://au.figu.org/figu_nutshell.html

49) Every FIGU member is engaged in the FIGU association in an absolutely voluntary form in recognition of the creational-natural laws and recommendations, as well as in recognition and the bearing of self-responsibility and the fulfillment of his/her duty with regard to his/her own well-being and progress and that of humanity and all life.

I'm not aware of anyone that doesn't voluntarily work for the Mission, or receives a salary for supporting the Mission.

Please enlighten me if you have information that I don't have.

Thanks

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1556
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

You may not be aware but for so long as I've been publicly active many people claim/attack that I'm in it "for the money", "paid by Billy Meier', etc., which isn't true.

In volunteering to do a certain work, Meier and I created a contractual agreement because I wanted to represent him officially in the American and English speaking media and do that job voluntarily. I'm in my third, seven-year term of that agreement. And I also wanted to remove "ammunition" for such attacks regarding financial compensation, etc.

Since you want clarification, my self-chosen, self-obligated work includes writing press releases, making films, doing public interviews, making presentations, etc., all at my own expense of course and are in addition to my regular participation in any FIGU group activities. While I have the same rights as a Landesgruppe, I am effectively a group of one.

There are people, like you, who have donated to help me do my work and it's been very helpful. I had to get over my own reluctance to ask for donations. There is no shortage of people who are online doing all sorts of things who quite openly ask for donations but it hasn't been my style.

It should be obvious that this is a labor of love for me, over the past 42 years, and I look forward every day to doing it.

So, as was quoted above, "...but the expenses must be covered, if everything is to continue." Having said that, I continue to operate in accordance with my own motto...TRUST LIFE.

It's served me well so far.

Salome.

MH

Schantz

Post Number: 397
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

Thank you for all the work you have done, and will continue to do, to support the Mission.

Schantz

Schantz

Post Number: 398
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

As far as the attacks against you, I found this on a website you may be familiar with.

"Slander does not destroy a sincere human being, for the truth always comes to light.”

Schantz

Post Number: 399
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who is the Shadow Government?

The answer is now available.

human rights unity

.com

Philippe Argillier

Schantz

Post Number: 400
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The more I read about Philippe Argillier, the more pieces of the puzzle from the Contact Reports come together, that are meant for us to figure out, just like what the Plejaren have had to do with Billy.

Hopefully Philippe will become the next President of France.

Either way, I predict he will become a household name, not just here in the USA, but around the world.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2688
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko these wise fellas you've mentioned before, the 3 dons, are clear as day part of the shadow government, the stealthy advisors that Billy was talking about.
I am sure these brothers are not on top of the foodchain but still they pretty much fit the bill in terms how power works through cunning advisors that pretty much pull the levers of power through subtle and infiltrating influence by having the ears of the presidents, premiers, prime ministers, chancellors, MPs, senators, MSM, secret service, generals, secretaries etc

As for the Nikolai's weapon I think they were talking about HAARP.

Matt lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1557
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

You're welcome of course and I only stated about the attacks to explain but not...complain.

As a matter of fact, I was accused of making "terrorist threats" when I responded to a couple of skeptics online by saying, "There's only one of me...and I've got you all surrounded."

I think you know that there's nothing better than enjoying one's work and I've never enjoyed anything as much as contributing to the mission.

Scott

Post Number: 3495
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Matt, you might want to read MH's latest, I don't think we're talking about HAARP, what do you think?

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/10/the-tesla-death-ray/

Hugo

Post Number: 1068
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH,

Do not feel ashamed asking for donations! You deserve every dollar that has ever been donated to you! I also recognized the unpaid and valuable you work you provided. I never forget what Ptaah said about your valuable work, even though I could see how valuable it was! That's why I sometimes donated to you in the past, last time a few months ago as you are aware. I hope others here may also consider donating some too.

Schantz

Post Number: 401
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we should add the Michael Horn post #1556, not the year of his birth, but close, to the Futureofmankind website.

To be filed under Michael's Explanation.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2689
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott yeah I think you are right.
I saw this particular video Michael posted many times over a number of years here and there but it never occurred to me that tesla's deathray was the cause.

Gee this back in the early 90's we are talking about here especially up in space.
Imagine how much more advanced this weapon is now from US and Russia.
This then raises more questions again then it answers namely the part about rolling walls of fire in the US due to an act of war in HP.
Now this sounds like tesla's deathray in action because I don't know if you remember but I posted something a few years back about the californian wildfires and more recently the Australian bushfires starting deliberately by some type of directed energy weapon to which Vibka's article at FLAU followed not long after.
I saw images posted on youtube where a laser like beam had come down from the sky in california where the fires occurred.
I remember during the Australian bushfire where I felt the intense heat like I've never felt before, before the fires started, and I've experienced quite a few bushfires in my lifetime.

There may or may not have any correlation but as it is stated in OM where there is fire there is smoke.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1372
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

U.S. Air Force Arms Ghostrider Gunship With Laser Weapon For Covert Strikes.

Michaels article about the “The Tesla Death Ray” and the Contact Notes is accurate in my opinion.

When I left the aerospace industry, we provided the target missiles for the Air Force laser weapons platform. It was then proven around the early 2000s that the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Navy could shoot and destroy incoming missiles out of the sky with laser weapons.

If this airborne laser weapon platform information is now available to the public, the Military Industrial Complex is currently far beyond this stage of development. They NEVER advertise current state of the art weapons technology.

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page