Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 04, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through November 04, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3381
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets get back on Topic, Thanks

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1543
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2021 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Challenging the Singular Authenticity of the Billy Meier Contacts Tonight!

And we'll learn why the alien invasion threat has been postponed until after Thanksgiving

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=18434

https://bit.ly/3kPOwyt

Bianca

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, I just listened to your new podcast, and its great, no one could say that they cant understand reality - the true reality, or that they are still confused as to what is going on with the Billy material, you made the material very clear.
And people must become aware that those clever ETs have strict laws, and Billy says, "The seven essentials of being human in the real and true sense are: modesty, anti-materialism, perseverance, patience, peace, universal love and understanding." And of course these are the unbreakable requirements necessary for any kind of future open extraterrestrial contact with other races.

Its not yet thanksgiving, or chanukah or christmas but never the less, why not share this early...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1544
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bianca,

I very glad you enjoyed the show. It is an opportunity to introduce people to the Creation-energy teaching, mixed in with various topics.

And thanks for providing Meier's statement, as it is nice and succinct and I'll be sharing it with my audience. I welcome input, questions and calls from listeners.

Scott

Post Number: 3417
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Presentation from the Canadian Landesgruppe:

Cycles of the Material Belt and Dimensions of the Creation

Patm

Post Number: 889
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the presentation 'Cycles of the Material Belt and Dimensions of the Creation'.

First of all the terms billion and trillion are incorrect and should not be used, they should respectively be thousand-million and million-million per the FIGU Dictionary. http://dict.figu.org/node/9248

After a detailed discussion with Billy, Christian Frehner and myself the following drawing accurately describes the course-material or matter-belt renewal phases. See: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Creational%20Timeline-sec.pdf

Hope this helps
PatM

Eddie

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2021 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Patm #889

It helps a LOT!!!! - I can, thanks to your insight and graphic presentation skills, see where I and my contemporaries are. This makes it easier for me to see through the context. Thank you. Simply brilliant.

Salome
Eddie

Scott

Post Number: 3433
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2021 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another presentation by Michael Horn including topics which actually get discussed on this forum occasionally...:-)...

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/09/the-future-of-humankind-episode-3-tonight/

Schantz

Post Number: 356
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know this post may not be accepted, and I will understand why, but I have to try, due to the importance of the information.

Stew Peters

"I don’t know how else to say this.

This is the most important interview I have conducted as of yet.

This is the FINAL “Variant” EXPOSED!

Karen Kingston brought receipts. Patents PROVE what these shots are intended to do.

If the masses see this video, it will change the trajectory of the entire world.

It cannot be overstated how crucial it is that you digest the information in this interview."

Rumble

Shantz, I understand and appreciate your effort in trying to bring out all sides to this complicated issue, but .....Thank you

BTW, Yes Trinidad is a great place, I used to visit relatives there...

(Message edited by scott on October 11, 2021)

Schantz

Post Number: 357
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott for all that you do.

It takes a steady hand, and a well balanced mind, to deal with what you have to do.

Speaking of Trinidad, you're always between rock and a hard place monitoring this forum.

Thank you for your service.

Scott

Post Number: 3481
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Schantz,

Yes, we all have to take a deep breath to prepare for the "rocky" times ahead.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2021 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, Scott...thank you kindly with sincerest blessings.

As I think ilovebilly would say:

“Good on you, Mate!”

F.e.

-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Schantz

Post Number: 373
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When the trial of "crimes against humanity" begins, I hope we are not censored on this forum to discuss the crimes and deliberate killings of countless innocent human beings, which is happening as I write this post.

I refuse to be censored, and will not accept being told that this is not the place to speak out.

If I'm not able to speak freely here due to censorship, I will do my best to find another place where my voice can be heard.

Do not take my words personally, I know limits are here for a reason. But I will not remain silent due to rules and regulations.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1766
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2021 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Schantz ...
The upside-down buildings, the down-looking-god like speak (“Vaccinate or die!”) – in this world we live in it is hard to repel irony and a (gallows) humor.

To remain loving, we must become knowing observers. Knowing that what happens, that all time and space, is "come and go" and that our earthly existence is but a stepping-stone on our long path to become a part of the cosmic consciousness:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/1255.html#POST92685

By the way – would you, perhaps, be born in the “Year of the Rooster”?
It is said – people born in this zodiac sign are very courageous and outspoken – esp. if they feel a situation is not right.
Acc. to Chinese thinking it is their inborn nature.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1767
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2021 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is to say ...
You listen to your heart’s inner calm. You speak with “Great Silence”. You tell those that make the rules what stands to reason. You do so 3 times. If you are not successful, if you cannot change the situation, then, just like Billy and Ptaah, you retreat. Not with hate or bitterness. But with the awareness that you have done your “law-fulfilling” (OMEDAM) work.

Man may learn wisdom by three ways:
By reflection which is the noblest. By imitation which is the easiest. And by experience which is the bitterest.
Confucius (551 – 479 BCE)

Schantz

Post Number: 375
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat,

I'm not a featherd one. You would call me Tony, if I was promoting a certain breakfast cereal.

Reen71b

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2021 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Tat_tvam_asi
Very well said. I agree with you (And Billy and Ptaah.) We can't control what other people do nor can we control what they say. We can influence but only if a person is receptive to listening to any advice. We all have the choice in filtering what advice is beneficial to ourselves and what is not. Finding those with common ground is key I think. Above this, patience is key. I find it can be the most difficult thing to learn but not impossible. As long as we are willing to learn.
Maureen

Schantz

Post Number: 385
Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you don't like companies that consider the truth to be lies, and the lies to be truth, corporations that will censor you, or anyone else they don't agree with.

Consider migrating from face book, twit ter and you tube.

A few good choices would be Rumble, Locals, Gab and Substack.

We know Ptaah likes Rumble.

Patm

Post Number: 897
Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Schantz,

re: "We know Ptaah likes Rumble."

Is this a personal opinion or do you have a FIGU Source for this statement?

Schantz

Post Number: 388
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat,

It was a light hearted reference to the Stew Peters interview in the contact below.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_777

It is my personal opinion that both Billy and Ptaah would agree with my previous post.

Schantz

Post Number: 408
Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2021 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am hearing that Rumble may migrate from a private company to a public company.

If that happens, my opinion about Rumble will dramatically change to the negative.

Schantz

Post Number: 410
Posted on Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MSM reporter and White House correspondent Emerald Robinson suspended by Twitter for speaking her truth.

In about twelve hours from now Senator Rand Paul can give Fauci a real ouchi with the evidence he has. Maybe he will just showboat for donations, instead of doing what needs to be done.

Rand Paul,

Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! Otherwise get out of the way, step aside, bow down, in a cowardly fashion.

Schantz

Post Number: 411
Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Panama Papers...

The Paradise Papers...

The Pandora Papers...

No mention of these trembles in the media because they are shaking in their boots.

I agree it's not newsworthy to report a 2.5 on the Richter scale.

But soon it will be a 3.5, then a 4.0, then a 6.5 and so on.

The destruction in the very near future to the elites and the shadow government, will shock and shake the world.

Brick by brick, quake by quake, the dismantling will occur.

Destroying the past, while rebuilding the future.

The Aquarian age is upon us.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page