Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through December 04, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 677
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2021 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 786

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_786

OR

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/11/dont-be-fooled-it-is-the-new-nazism/

Kenneth

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2021 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill & All,

Regarding the uncertainty of what the foreigners will do..." It is my understanding that all high-level Personnel of nations-governments that have developed nuclear weapons are aware of the Earth Foreigners (EF), but they do not know what to do about it. The USA, Russia and others desperately want the technology of the EF’s. one would assume that the EFs are keenly aware of this.

From my prospective, the EFs do not want to see the Earth destroyed. Some of the 100-plus Mission Patches involved with the aerospace company I worked for. Nonetheless, the United States has developed numerous observation platforms

and weapons that was originally nicknamed the Star Wars Project by the Reagan administration. Then Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was promoted along with the Global Missile Defense (GMD) program.

There is more involvement than what the title expresses.

The justification for this was Russia’s weapons development. The truth as I understand it is that Russia was developing advanced weaponry because of what the USA was doing, and the only government that attacked another with nuclear weapons to date. Russia (President Putin) rightly so, does not trust the United States.

Currently, it appears that the U.S. is the most technically advanced empire/government on Earth. Russia-Putin does not advertise its technology advancements. Consequently, it is not known if Russia is behind or ahead of the U.S. in various technologies.

The ETs switching nuclear weapons systems off and on, emboldened (bolstered) the development effort of advanced weaponry.

Luis Elizondo is on a mission; his first modus of operandi (a particular way or method of doing something) is to deceive and mislead the nature of his true objective and purpose. As we know he is former Counterintelligence Special Agent and former Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence operator.

A retired CIA agent (Mr. Taylor) divulged to me, “once in the intelligence business, you never truly retire". He continued to do work for the CIA as a civilian where government agents could not technically go.

Regards
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1789
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2021 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very informative, thank you, Kenneth

Yes, I, too, think that the EFs "do not want to see the Earth destroyed". Not sure though if those in charge of the military think so, too.
One can only 'faintly' hope they interpret the "switch-on/off" not as a prelude to a "planetary invasion" but as an "act of preventing aggression".

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1418
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2021 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, that was a great post. Very informative.

All: Since BEAM has told us that should any nation decide to be abusive, that the Ef's will show themselves and protect (defend) the abused.

Switching off/on of weapons systems is, in my opinion, their friendly way of showing the respective governments that they are "friendlies" but superior technologically.

So Kenneth, it makes sense that our militaries would want to develop advanced weaponry... sad truth is that these EF's are at least 200 years more advanced technologically... so much for "advanced weaponry".

So Tat_tvam_asi, you're right, this could be their way of neutralizing any thoughts of aggression on our militaries' minds.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What we are seeing across the board today relates to high IQ with low intelligentum. This unfortunately describes most policy makers in governments worldwide.

Kenneth

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

750th Contact Report, Saturday, 22nd August 2020, 00:17 hrs.

Billy:
If there is talk of low intelligentum, then this is the result of the human being not considering one fact or several facts or even many facts, which means that low intelligentum is a state of not thinking, of not considering and of not fathoming the truth. Therefore, the less the human being thinks and therethrough remains unknowing in these and those things and matters, because he/she does not bethink and not fathom them, the lower his/her intelligentum is, namely also if he/she reaches high IQ-values in one field of knowledge or several of them. Consequently, if the human being concerned is incapable of general thought processes and thought values with regard to adequate general knowledge and with regard to a healthy lifestyle and coping with life, then he/she is of low intelligentum, of bean-straw-like low intelligentum or even totally of bean-straw-like low intelligentum, regardless of having a high IQ. And in that case it makes absolutely no difference whether he/she is a simple and only averagely educated human being or whether he/she holds a doctorate or a professor title.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_750

Patm

Post Number: 918
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My suggested method of sharing the FIGU Corona-Virus information without using shaming/degrading references/comments (Billy terms this as evil invectives - bösen Schimpfworten) used in much of Michael's forum posts towards the unknowing ones:

Billboards such as this image:
FIGU Corona Warning Billboard

This will make the information available to the public without the use of any other media. This alone will surely create its own local news articles once people start noticing.

PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good post Kenneth!

It's not good that the USA is pushing Russia towards China. China and the CCP deserve no partners. As an Australian I have recently come to distrust and dislike China a lot. I used to feel good about learning from Billy that the USA will likely break apart and China will be the next superpower. Now I wish the USA would stay the way it is. Am I being selfish for preferring that? Billy did once say the rise of China will NOT be peaceful.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2707
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2021 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat if you yourself organise a drive or go fund me campaign to get the billboard up and running I am willing to support it.

Matt lee

Patm

Post Number: 918
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2021 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

My translation projects keep me very busy not to mention I am the fulltime caregiver for my 95 year old mother (I guess I did mention it).

What I would also suggest is for everyone to just create posters of the previously mentioned image and post them everywhere, in whatever sizes you consider appropriate.

PatM

Patm

Post Number: 919
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2021 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way the jpg for the QR code can be download here: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Announcements/2020/FIGU-Corona-Virus_Warning_Service_QR.jpg

PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2708
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the translations Pat.
Technology has come a long way as such that if you've got time to write posts at FIGU forum and create a QR code you can pretty much organise a gofundme or something equivalent in no time for your billboard idea.

Matt lee

Patm

Post Number: 920
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

In the entire 10 years I've managed the creationaltruth website I have not asked for one penny. I have funded this and all my other translation projects myself. If you want to ask for money, go for it.

PatM

Schantz

Post Number: 427
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have no idea what the post # 918 from Pat is supposed to mean. The billboard, the barcode image, can someone please explain?

Also the Google translate link from Futureofmankind.co.uk hasn't worked for a long while now. Is it permanently broken?

Thanks!

Scott

Post Number: 3517
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

Can you tell me where the Google Translate Link is on the FOM Website, I looked for it, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Kenneth

Post Number: 1379
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Schantz,

You may have not used this before. It is called a QR – which stands for a “Quick Response” – code which is basically a barcode on steroids, so to say.

Turn you cell-phone camera on and aim it at the QR Code. It will automatically give you a popup menu, accessing the menu will take you to the linked site.

Kenneth

Schantz

Post Number: 428
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott it's under the official FIGU sites section.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/External_Links

And thank you and Joe for your recent translations.

Scott

Post Number: 3518
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Shantz....I'll check out the link.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2709
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat its your idea your suggestion for the billboard so I would think that instead of expecting others to do something you aren't willing or able to do now I would've thought that you'd be the one to carry it forward since it was your idea.
All I said was if you are willing to do it I would be more than happy to chip in that's all.
We are all full of ideas and suggestions and I am sure each forum member participating here has their own unique ones but having an idea is one thing but doing something about it is another especially if you are the one suggesting it.

Matt lee

Patm

Post Number: 921
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2021 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,
First of all thanks for the offer of money for this type of project. I'm sure many others might like to take advantage of your offer.

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand. My plate is full enough and I will not overextend myself. This was simply a suggestion for others if they are interested in helping share the true Corona-Virus information. The website pointed to in the QR code keeps me busy enough with the translations I do. By the way I do not simply dump the German into some online translator as many others do. My translations are all based on the FIGU dictionary, not some DeepL dictionary.

PatM

Markv

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2021 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay I'm really not sure where to do this so that people find it. Posted a comment on Michael Horn's latest blog entry, but anyways... The CR in which Billy & Ptaah pointed out a video (or was it an article?) pertaining to "graphene oxide" being in the vaccines (among other articles which Ptaah said "should make things clear")... I'm fairly certain that the graphene video/article was supposed to be an example of grifter/charlatan nonsense.

The whole "graphene oxide" claim hinges on Pablo Campra's study which appears to be full of untruths and misrepresentations. Whitney Webb did the best in-depth analysis of Campra's study starting at ~46 mins into a video called "Whitney Webb Interview – Is There Graphene Oxide In The COVID-19 Injections?" on Bitchute.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2710
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2021 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Much appreciation for your translations as I have no shame in speaking for others here when I say that we have benefitted greatly from the translation efforts you have put a lot of effort into doing as well as from all the other members who have also contributed greatly to the mission in their own way so thanks Pat.
As far I am concerned I don't care whether the translations have been done based on the FIGU dictionary or churned out from Deepl as all efforts are worth it's weight in gold.
No one is stupid enough here to think that any translations efforts are 100% accurate including yours to take everything at 100% face value knowing the limitation of the english language not to mention what Ptaah stated about the translations into english.
So individual thinking and discernment is a must when reading any translation efforts.
As for such ideas as yours regarding billboard this will cost a lot of money for one person to embark on alone and it's too much to ask therefore it should be a group effort.
That's why you haven't done it and I also haven't done it although I floated this idea some 15 odd years ago here if my memory serves me correct.
The only person I recall doing this billboard thing was Michael and I believe it was a group effort where members did chip in financially here and there.
So there is no shame in asking for donations as some activities would cost a lot more money than what it takes to do the translations as this is rather time intensive unless of course you took time away from work which in that case would've costed more financially.

Nonetheless the billboard idea is a good idea and it's something that we members here should pursue and make it a reality.

Matt lee

Patm

Post Number: 923
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2021 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the "graphene oxide" see contact 777 where there is an article referenced.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_777

PatM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1794
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2021 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marky,

While, in the CR you may refer to, Ptaah may only have given a general comment re. which articles to include in a CR – Florena explicitly tells us that the vaccines are toxic:

https://au.figu.org/content/Further%20Information%20on%20Corona%20Vaccinations.pdf

(Florena)
"...Ptaah further explained that the vaccines which have been used up to now and are still absolutely insufficiently tested, are toxic; consequently, they also result in toxic effects, whereby, among other things, the antibodies from these partly very health-endangering vaccines are, in females, transferred to the colostrum, that is to say, the pre-milk and consequently then also as the hormone prolactin, which is crucially important for the mother's milk formation. This means, however, that through such infected mother's milk, newborns are already infected with the coronavirus, as a result of which also bleeding in the gastrointestinal tracts of infants can occur..."

Maybe the 16 times higher still births in the Waterloo / Ontario Report that Dr. D. Nagase refers to – they may be due to vaccine toxicity?

Google for e.g.,
Doctor sounds alarm: Stillbirths explode in Canada (RAIR Foundation)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page