Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 16, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through December 16, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 678
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2021 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 787

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_787

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1797
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Norms

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR787 Translation error:

German:

"Erdling, bei dem der Einfluss zahlenmässiger Minderheiten stärker ist, sie jedoch oft mit Gewalt zu etwas gezwungen werden, dem sie sich beugen, das sie aber trotzdem nicht wollen, wie das z.B. der Fall ist bei den Corona-Impfungen, da nunmehr die Impfunwilligen durch staatliche Willkür zu diesen gezwungen werden sollen."

Google English Translation:

"Earthling, in whom the influence of numerical minorities is stronger, but they are often forced to do something by force, which they bow to, but which they still do not want, as is the case with the corona vaccinations, because now those who do not want to be vaccinated are through state arbitrariness to be forced to this."

CR English Translation:

"This is in contrast to the earthling, where the influence of numerical minorities is stronger, but they are often forced by Gewalt[3] to something they submit to, but which they nevertheless do not want, as is the case, for example, with the Corona vaccinations, since those who want to be vaccinated are now to be forced to do so by arbitrary state action."

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1799
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the CR translation the bold lettering should be translated as "those who do not want to be vaccinated"

There is a further change to be noted:

German
Die Zukunft der Erdenmenschheit sieht leider düster aus, und es kann nichts daran geändert werden, weil niemand darauf hören will, was von jenen gesagt und offengekundet wird, was zukünftig werden wird.

CR Translation at present
The future of Earth human beings unfortunately looks bleak, and nothing can be done about it, because no one wants to listen to what is said and revealed by those who will become the future.

Should be:
The future of Earth human beings unfortunately looks bleak, and nothing can be done about it, because no one wants to listen to those who say and reveal what will happen in the future.

But these translator-translation-problems should not be a deterrent to Joe. Your great effort to immediately translate the CRs is very much appreciated.

Bill

Schantz

Post Number: 429
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2021 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and the Plejaren were right about the crimes against humanity.

https://www. davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/

Shantz, please be careful with non-FIGU links, Thanks

(Message edited by scott on December 11, 2021)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1384
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2021 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Anyone,

Just a day or two ago I read something in the reports, that if the Plejaren had not provided impulses to our scientists etc. Earthlings would not be in the electronic age today. Now I cannot find that note.

Anyone aware of where that article is located?

Salome
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1800
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Kenneth:
Date: Good Friday, 2014 - CR 585:6-8
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_585

Kenneth

Post Number: 1385
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Aha, that is it, thank you my friend! This Contact Report 585 is an eye-opening read...

Salome
Kenneth

Tjg

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2021 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo
I'm sorry to see that you are biased against China. As far as I know, China and Australia don't have a good relationship at present, so the media reports may inevitably be too one-sided. According to Billy, the governments of all countries on earth are not perfect, whether the Chinese government or the Australian government, which is inevitable. I hope that we can get to know each other better, and we should make our own efforts to change the world. Good wishes.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1802
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2021 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right Kenneth. This report does tell us a few interesting facts:

1. That Earth humanity got the electronic devices cum internet in each household a few hundred years quicker than what would have happened without Plejaren help.

2. That many scientists scan the reports (it is such a shame that they do not give any credit to Billy)

3. It tells us as well about the mysterious "Nokodemion Multiplicators" that the Plejaren still use today and which are much more advanced than our 3D printers:

Billy: “…If I remember correctly, then the inexhaustible oceans of cosmic electrons are tapped in order to transform and form the necessary matter from the electrons, from which then the templates programmed by atomic images receive their material form and are materially duplicated….”)

CR 238:895-896
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

4. It tells us that credit cards are a pre-step to be totally in control of mankind (you mentioned the "control chip" in a few of your recnt mails)

5. And it tells us about Quetzal whose hobby it is to farm terrestrial cows and horses ... on Erra.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1386
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2021 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

What we currently know about the Plejaren technology is only the tip of the iceberg so to say. There are so many articles that could be listed from the Contact Notes. Nonetheless, how did Quetzal transport terrestrial cows and horses to planet Erra? Likewise, how did Sfath transport and build up a collection of terrestrial train locomotives to planet Erra? Maybe the use of a multiplicator, but cows and horses?

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/18072.html#POST90103
Post Number: 1163 - Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 11:46 am

As recalled. the Plejaren use a device somewhat like the Nokodemion Multiplicators to acquire the material to build their ships etc. out of the atmosphere, they do not mine planets or asteroids for the material.

Whenever we learn something new about the Plejaren and their technology that puts us in awe, it reminds me of the 1968 movie, Planet of the Apes when astronaut Taylor interacted with the semi-intelligent apes with his knowledge and technology, such as a paper airplane which was beyond their comprehension.

Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3523
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2021 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do remember Taylor exclaiming "take your stinking paws off me you.....ape"...:-)

Hugo

Post Number: 1072
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2021 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tjg,

I kind of regret posting that before. I was letting off steam them. It's the Chinese communist party I dislike a lot and not the Chinese people. I was hopeful when I heard Billy say years ago that China will be the next superpower. I thought they would be a more peaceful superpower then the USA had been. Better for world peace I thought. But now China/CCP has been showing it's true colors the past couple of years straight after carelessly (and willfully?) letting the virus out and acting like they don't give a dam. And it's behavior changed disturbingly worse to the rest of the world with various other threatening actions. We are changing from one bastard superpower (USA) to another, possibly worse in various ways. From your post I get the impression you like the CCP. I am getting to know the CCP better and I don't see anything good in it.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 243
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Say what you want about China but they are more peaceful in my eyes as far as not trying to rule the earth militarily like the USA, instead became the new economic powerhouse through the BRICS alliance. I think it is refreshing for other developing economies but we'll see how everything actually plays out as our planet has limited resources and every body wants a piece of the pie. As for world peace, like Einstein said will not be feasible with planet wide human mad overpopulation. If you read the contacts notes you'd know that the CCP had no knowledge of the virus. Appears to be a mishandling even within their own country. To blame China alone is irresponsible. All world governments are to blame and 60% of the people not taking it serious. A repeat of what happened during the Spanish flu. (I'm not Chinese btw)
Tien

Hugo

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

The CCP is evil and is probably worse then the USA. The US kills millions of people in other nations while the CCP kills 20 million of it's own people.
I didn't say the CCP had knowledge of the virus. I said "willfully?" because I think the CCP willfully let the virus out when they chose to close all domestic flights within China but left all international flights open for a week or so.

Votan

Post Number: 976
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bit annoying when you are logged in and write a message and logged out and loose the message and having to rewrite it.
joe

Getknowledge

Post Number: 244
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

More evil because they kill their own people? Who doesn't? The US poison and imprison their own people. Entirely subjective and a classic case of futile deflection. The virus could have been nipped at the bud within a few months but no political party wants to admit to their owners failures just to save face.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 245
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

More evil because they kill their own people? Who doesn't? The US poison and imprison their own people. People feel more safe to walk around in China than in the US actually. Entirely subjective and a classic case of futile deflection. This all could have been nipped at the bud within a few months but no political party wants to admit to their owners failures.
Tien

Konrad

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Contact Report 707 (Zeitanon).
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_707

English:
10^10 to the power of 12 quadrillion zeros x 10^10 to the power of 288 quadrillion zeros x 10^10 to the power of 288 quadrillion zeros x 10^10 to the power of 970 penillion zeros x 10^10 to the power of 970 penillion zeros.

German:
10^10 hoch 12 Quadrillionen Nullen x 10^10 hoch 288 Quadrillionen Nullen x 10^10 hoch 288 Quadrillionen Nullen x 10^10 hoch 970 Penindalliarden Nullen x 10^10 hoch 970 Penindalliarden Nullen

What is this number: Penillion/Penindalliard? How many zeros?

Tjg

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Hugo.
I understand that you are talking about the Communist Party of China and the Chinese people separately. I often read your messages in the forum. I like your messages because your speeches are always frank. I don't like politics. The reason why I talk a little bit about politics is that I think some media's reports about China are not really objective, because many reports are completely different from what I have seen and heard in China.
On the other hand, China is currently only a developing country, which is worse than the developed countries in many respects. China's real development time is very short, Chinese people have lived with dignity for less than eighty years. It may be hard for you to imagine that my grandmother was a slave to the Japanese when she was only 5 or 6 years old, helped the Japanese with housework and was not allowed to eat rice. She was not treated as a human being until the arrival of CCP .
I have no political inclination here, so I don't want to talk too much about politics, because from the information provided by Billy, almost all political groups in the world are incompetent and have done bad things. More importantly, religious and political evil are the common enemy of mankind, not a country or government.
If you have a chance to go to China in the future, the best way to understand CCP is to talk to the Chinese people on the street and see what they think of the Chinese government. I guess if you are very familiar with a Chinese, you will hear praise and criticism at the same time.
Christmas is coming. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Friteeucman

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan:

The above is why I often copy and paste to my e-mail, as to avoid that happening.

F.e.

P.s:

From Jeremiah:

“The human beings will form a large community in which each one is a part of the other. True love will create peace and freedom, and will unify the humankind. And there will also be one special language beside the many that exist, which will be understood and spoken by all human beings. And this will finally be the start of the birth of the new, the truthly being human.”
rex resa: king of laughter, wisdom
XrMorphea
The one who dreams and shapes things to come
Harmony.Sustainability.Sovereignty...
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Friteeucman

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There’s a TED Talk on YouTube entitled “ How language shapes the way we think” by Lera Boroditsky.

Have folks watched “The Arrival?”

As for various Terrestrial governments (i.e. whose “better” or “worse”, I’m really not too concerned. Again, most leaders are Pathologically-Insane, confused; and chronically deprived of the cognitions Necessary to begin healing the planet...Truly, the blind leading the blind. They can’t put one foot in front of the other without falling over; they are so shortsighted.

And I have a degree in political “science,” which really amounts little more than trickery. Well, I graduated...the diploma is “in the mail...”

You notice that the Plejaren long ago phased out politics and law.

It reminds me of an e-mail exchange I had with MH, advising me to “simply go on about their business, fulfilling their self-determined duties?”

The Rainbow-Rule states; (in addition to the golden-rule), that, most of the time, one truly claim the Higher-Ground, ethically; morally; spiritually, ect.
Like the Radiation-Values, it depends on how deep you want to go.

F.e.
XrMorphea

Friteeucman

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps We might utilize a thread entitled:
“Solution-Oriented-Thinking:”

“Billy:
So it could soon be on Earth – at least the biggest evils could soon be fixed, if our scientists are able to trace them. Also many useful innovations for the overall well-being of the planet and for all life forms could be created in a short time. Moreover, electrons are practically inexhaustible and present everywhere and in everything and everyone in innumerable form, and if these are made usable by man on Earth, then also the dark period of the technical abuse and the false teachings of religions and sects should be over, but unfortunately this will still take some time, because according to your statements this will still last for almost 800 years, before it will be so far that reason and true progress into the better future begin.

Also könnte es auf der Erde auch bald soweit sein – wenigstens die grössten Übel könnten bald schon behoben sein, wenn unsere Wissenschaftler spuren. Auch viele nutzvolle Neuerungen zum Gesamt-wohle des Planeten und für alle Lebensformen könnten in kurzer Zeit erschaffen werden. Elektronen sind zudem praktisch unerschöpflich und allüberall und in allem und jedem in unzählbarer Form vorhanden, und wenn diese vom Erdenmenschen nutzbar gemacht werden, dann dürfte auch der dunkle Zeitabschnitt des technischen Missbrauches und der Irrlehren von Religionen und Sekten vorüber sein, doch wird dies ja leider noch etwas dauern, denn euren Aussagen gemäss dauert dies ja noch an die nahezu 800 Jahre, ehe es soweit sein wird, dass die Vernunft und der wahre Fortschritt in die bessere Zukunft beginnen.

Ptaah:
420. The indicated time is measured by the time when the people of the Earth continue in the same style as before.

420. Die angegebene Zeit ist gemessen an dem, wenn die Menschen der Erde im selben Stil weitermachen wie bisher.

421. If a positive change in appropriate form and strength occurs, then this time is naturally shortened, perhaps even by several hundred years – if what is questionable.”

F.e.
XrMorphea

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page