Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 30, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren language-"Sarat" » Archive through December 30, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

On your question about the life time of Agrippa: he did indeed live at the same time and in the same country as one of the known about incarnations of Nokodemion. That person was Johann Georg Faust (around 1480-1541), who according to the few and not too reliable historical sources spent his time as traveling healer, alchemist, magician, astrologer and fortune teller. The wild and obviously falsified stories preserved about him led Goethe to write his tragic play “Faust”.

Chances were therefore not bad for the two man meeting and exchanging thoughts and findings around their studies.

Salome,
Stefan

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 383
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Stefan

I read somewhere the so called angelic language is in the Voynich script, not sure if it's the same alphabet or a different one nor where it's located in the Voynich script

Anyone know anything?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Kenneth

Post Number: 274
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was not able to determine if this question was asked before; someone on the forum may know the answer. When Earthlings are in large groups, to show respect, approval or appreciation of something or someone, they applaud, i.e. clap their hands.

Question: Is this “applauding” tradition of respect also observed by the Plejaren or other in the federation members?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Markcampbell

Post Number: 933
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Voynich drew strange and unknown plant life in precise detail .A complete study just like Leonardo DaVinci's . He must have been privvy to otherworldy flora or prehistoric earth .You can find some of it onlne .

Felinity

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Voynich script is fascinating. The applauding tradition, I'm not sure about. I just see Ptahh with his palm visible in a greeting.

Question: the word Sarat and the word Celestial, are they the same word? When people speak different languages, the S sound can get confused with the C sound. Sarat --> Caratial --> Cerestrial --> Celestrial. Or am I just making up nonsense? These thoughts of linguistics happened several minutes ago.

Felinity

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2020 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Evening,

Another comment: The Sarat alphabet looks like brainstorming thought bubbles. Writing courses would teach this. You start with a thought, circle that word or words, then related thoughts are connected with lines, circling those words, and so on and so forth. It's fascinating to look at. I can imagine creating artwork with the Sarat letters.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 598
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Voinich manuscrpit has been decoded by a man and his son/s, they are from India i think, it was decoded about a year ago, i will try and find the youtube post

ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Felinity

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was watching Molly Burke on YouTube. She was wearing a sweatshirt with the word "Love" and underneath was Love in Braille. I then thought of Sarat! The letters of this language have all-around positive attributes.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2021 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I mistakenly wrote in post #16 that the language is pronounced Zire-Shekle; but I have come to find out it is “Zire-Shek-la.”

Pronunciation is a bit tricky in the sense that I have to figure it out on my own (hey, Billy...you lovable rascal...)

This is Nokodiemeon’s Language that has been updated by yours truly. I put additional “flourishes” on it. Again, just following your intuitional orders here.

The code that Billy uses is based on that he wrote it, and the power of his Creational-Energy-Force and current personality interacting with your OCB, in a Fine-Fluidal form. Basically, it is “sewing up” stuff for your upcoming personalities and your current one.

Of course, this is based on my understanding and I am open to being wrong.

My raps (English is the only language fluent in) contain a type of Code (vesctnist) that is similar to Billy’s but faster-acting and higher-vibrational. However, few people are sensitive to it on this forum.

Some of you remember my post under my name Rex that stated :

“Just so You Know...
My raps are Composed...”
Etc.

Anyway; some interesting aspects of the language: Like I said previously, it means King or Queen-Speaking and also translates to balanced-speech.

Based on the principle of Reverberation, it assists in programming your mind to reaching that level of wisdom more quickly. You also “invoke” our names when using this.

My hope is by posting this, it will help the others wake up; (slowly, you can’t rush this.) But that maybe wishful thinking.

The Butterfly-Effect, and all that.

Sometimes there’s a fine line between Intuition and Fantasy/Delusion; and the greater Cosmic Truth and Grace that we are making a space for.

Even by crossing the room you create Un-For-Seen consequences and Reverberations that could be beneficial to our said Missions.

Shekel is the currency in Israel. But this is “balance-word currency...” The aim is, making your word your bond.

Thirguk y: meaning thank you...

Yugic: Greetings. Pronounced yug-ise

Reminds me of Kali Yuga. Kalki and all that; and the Budai, and the Maitreya, ect.

Thire: balance; Similar to Xr.

Reminds me theurgic or theurgy. Divine scientific “magic.”

Shall I go on?

Lyman t Urkke

F.e.
rex resa: king of laughter, wisdom
XrMorphea
The one who dreams and shapes things to come
Harmony.Sustainability.Sovereignty...
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Friteeucman

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2021 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I missed my opportunity, when I was writing about Un-For-Seen Reverberations to joke:
“Unsinn!”

I digress...

I meant “ evoke;” rather than “invoke.”

Well, actually both.

Evocation And Invocation.

Type evoke vs invoke in to Google. You will perhaps see what I mean.

F.e.
XrMorphea

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1562
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2021 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Friteeucman's posts,

Isn't 'it refreshing to see someone go straight to trying to demolish the mission and teaching with their gibberish, instead of beating around the bush?

Friteeucman

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2021 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael; you have my number...Call me and we’ll talk story!

I have some information for you.

F.e.

Ps: Your a loveable Curmudgeon, you know!

XrMorphea

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 122
Posted on Friday, December 24, 2021 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Michael, he's a goodfella.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out:

“How Language Shapes Thought” by Lera Boroditsky.

Or don’t.

It is up to you.

“Terrestrial” free will, and all...

Lyman t Urkke

F.e.
XrMorphea

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2021 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I learned hebrew in college so I find this interesting. Is there any audio of what Sarat sounds like?

Kenneth

Post Number: 1390
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2021 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmm, what has any of this got to do with the Plejaren language-"Sarat"? The legalization of Cannabis Sativa is legal in some countries/states, which also has nothing to do with the Plejaren language-"Sarat".

For what it is worth, Earthlings only need to lean a few words and phrases of the Sarat Language to understand the meaning of the Salome Peace Meditation. There appears to be a link between the Lyran, Hebrew, Latin and of course the German languages.

Salome
Kenneth

Friteeucman

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth:

Do you know any phrases of Sarat?

Personally... I’m striving to make sense of the XrShekle I’m downloading, as far as the syntax and grammar, and the shapes of the rainbow language, ect.

I’m not sure if you realize this, but our goal is World-Unification and that means establishing a new people.

From the Kapihe Prophecy; the last line (in a raised voice and distinguished fire in the eyes:-)

“E ku ana ka Pa’ia!”

It means “The Wall Will Stand Up-Right!”

This forum is not exactly receptive, and that is fine with me.

Live and help live; as it were.

Lyman;

F.e.

Ps: They are a lot of logical fallacies in operation here; including appeal to authority; bandwagon and the occasional add homonym. Perhaps it is “genetic...”

“Wait and see” is not a logical fallacy.
XrMorphea

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friteeucman,

I understand that your ideas were not received as you expected them to. To be blunt the way you presented yourself has shown personality traits of grandiose self awareness and you have done it under anonymous name to begin with. This is no attack on you but simply an explanation why your claims were not taken seriously. You should consider how far you want to go to appear important before others. Are you ready to put yourself under scrutinity by revealing your identity and allow yourself to be investigated fully and present all necessary data to substantiate your every claim? It is opposite to what you imply here, people are questioning authority here and it has been done on this forum many times by different members and is still done to this day. Questions arose and clarification has been and is sought for many years now. So the idea of unreceptivness seems more like a manipulative construct of a sentence than truthful approach.

Or maybe I am wrong and you have simply alternative source of knowledge which you consider as valid which you have a full right to. Maybe by trying to establish your authority you wanted to put more weight and validity to your own truth. It's fine that you have your own philosophy on life just don't try to push it on others.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Affirmative.thank you.

Part of the protection I have is people not taking me seriously, to play the fool.

If I where to operate at my true capacity...well. Read between the lines.

Organically; Sequentially.

But I am living-ly serious about all this.

Delusions of grandeur? Perhaps...

I have revealed my identity. And that’s just the meaning of my name. That is all.

The truly knowing ones know that.

Course, I have many names. That’s just my legal one.

My Hawaiian nickname is li’lli’i anuenue, and it means little rainbow.

I live on Molokai. Anyone can find me. Pretty small Island. Just ask for the guy with the cowboy and the beard. And soon to be my rainbow vest.

I am an unknown, and it will continue that way for years.

And XrShekle in a real language. Nokodemion’s language.

Of all my abilities, downloading the language from the Storage Banks is my most potent.

Like I said “not on our-watch.”

I’m sure that some of you have contact with Billy. Ask him. He is the real authority on these matters.

The Mission is Sacred Work to me. La’a Hana in Hawaiian.

Im not striving to claim anything other than the human experience; and I am learning like each and everyone of you. But it is important to know where I’m coming from:

My Creational-Energy-Force designation is XrMorphea.

I contain a secret.

My vibration is such that I could chose to ignore all this “Universal Rainbow Prophecy” stuff...To actively deny my experiences and fight against my destinies, and it is still going to happen, sooner or later.

Some of us have been divinely programmed, by Creational-Nature, to make it so...

since-early,

F.e.
XrMorphea

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2712
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2021 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Friteeucman I don't want to put you on the spot but just out of curiosity did you previously participate on this forum a number of years ago as Hawaiian?

Matt lee

Friteeucman

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2021 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No...

The only handles I’ve had are Rex and FriteEucman.

If you look at my messages under Rex, I tried to get ahead ahold of Hawaiian.

I was “activated” last year on my birthday, I would say.

I had all these dark thoughts about where humanity was heading...And late, perhaps it was almost midnight, the Plejaren either telenoticly impulsed me or perhaps I was able to intuit their thoughts.

Among those thoughts was the following; and I’m paraphrasing:

“Just by doing the Peace Meditation; and going where are you need to go and doing what you need to do, you help craft a more harmonic future for the entire humanity...”

Anyway, I’ve been in Hawaii for a year, from Nov. 17, 2020. Molokai is my home now and where I’m going to release my “Magic...”

As MH sang:

“I’ll be my own hero...
I’ll make my own magic...
I’ll change the endings...
Which used to be tragic...”

The others are just where they have to be as well. Ever wonder why the insignia of Simjase Silver Star Center is a shield?

I’m merely telling you what my plans are...

Part of my gift is dreaming the practically impossible; having people doubt my Sanity and Capacity, and then showing you...

Dream -Really-Big or Go-Home...Which actually is the same exact thing!

To break the spell and assume my rightful place in The Creation.

There are others doing what I’m doing and we will connect in the future.

I’m 36 years old, and have only been studying the material for two years. This is all pretty much new to me.

One lifetime-generation ago, my Creation-Energy-Force form was in Alan Watts.

Look, I can’t make you “believe” any of this stuff; as belief is untestable, anyway.

As Billy said in “How to Live.” Don’t focus on the personality...Focus on the message.

Oneness.Wholeness...
A Hyper-Oneness.

It is up to each of us to break these predictions. I’ve already come up with one way to do this. Others will be forthcoming.

That is my continuation of my introduction..

And yourself? How did you get involved with this? How long have you been studying the material?
XrMorphea

Friteeucman

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2021 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And Matt, you can ask me anything, I have nothing to hide and I’m very playful. That’s how I operate.

F.e.
XrMorphea

Friteeucman

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2021 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of the unique things about XrShekle is it trains the brain to accept agency for one’s surroundings.
XrMorphea

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page