Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 03, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through January 03, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Friteeucman

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Explaining the more precise molecular connections in relation to which mechanisms block the receptors would also have to be explained in detail, as would the epigenetic switch-off processes that cause the inactivation of certain genes as a result of 'traces' in the brain.”

F.e.
rex resa: king of laughter, wisdom
XrMorphea
The one who dreams and shapes things to come
Harmony.Sustainability.Sovereignty...
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2711
Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan/Joe can you show me the source of where the ETs could possibly attack earth?

Matt lee

Votan

Post Number: 979
Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

I was asking if Billy had an answer to my question of why put this intricate body on earth only to turn it into dust.

There has to be a better answer just to host the spirit to learn.
joe

Getknowledge

Post Number: 248
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2021 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

The entire material universe is subject to the law of coming, passing and renewing. Death means new life and striving, its not the end. The fragmented awakening creational energy will eventually break free from its coarse human shell in 60 billion years. If I'm correct there will be no humans in the next wake cycle.
Tien

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1812
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2021 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien

"...there will be no humans in the next wake cycle."
As far as I know ...
... There will be humans but their consciousness will partake in the universal gain of wisdom.
I think Pat would be the right man to tell us.

Bill

Patm

Post Number: 934
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During the first expansion period (155.5 million-million years) the DERN-Universe (Creation Universal Consciousness) and its 7 main universes in different space-time configurations, i.e., dimensions were first created (46.5 million-million years ago - the 'Big Bang') with no course-substantial matter, but rather only fine fluidalness (6 belts) which all continued to evolve/expand for 45 million-million years, at which point coarse-substantial matter, i.e., the matter-belt came into existence (1.5 million-million years ago) and will only exist for 2.5 (2.401) million-million years (914 thousand-million years from now), never to exist again. The remaining 6 belts, with no coarse-substantial matter, but rather only fine-fluidalness will continue to evolve/expand for 108 million-million years at which point the first Contraction period will begin.

The human beings with a conscious-consciousness first came into existence 10 thousand-million years ago and along with all other coarse-susbstantial matter will cease to exist 914 thousand-million years from now, at which point all human creation-energy forms (spirit forms) will have evolved into and through the 'High-Council' and into and through the pure-spirit form levels.

This is explained better in graphical form in the Creational timeline drawing at: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Creational%20Timeline-sec.pdf

Hope this helps
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 1391
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott & et al.,

Just a curiosity question regarding the Hardem extraterrestrials. We know from the Contact Notes that they had advanced technologies to penetrate our space time structure. "which may have caused the Plejaren to leave Earth to avoid conflict with them…"

If the Plejaren left Earth, and presuming that the Hardem looked like some of the vast number of human being races on and off the Earth, we truly do not know if the Hardem set foot on Earth?

Being that the Hardem are more intelligent and technically more advanced than Earthlings, who knows what they were involved in?

Regards
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3532
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

Although it wasn't stated that I recall, I don't believe they were able to carry out their plans, but what those plans were exactly I don't know. Although it was mentioned they were able to penetrate our dimension it is unclear whether they actually traveled to this solar system. The threat must have been fairly serious for the Plejaren to pullout and shut down their operations, fortunately the situation took a turn for the better...

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1814
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Pat.
Salome, Bill

Savio

Post Number: 848
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not sure about the information within the timeline pdf:

Coarse-substantial matter, thus the matter-belt will exist for about 2.5(2.401) million-million years

Within - Step 5 of the 49 Matter-belt Renewal Phases - …:

“The oldest solidly compacted matter found in the matter-universe is 40-45 million-million years old.”

Hence the oldest matter found is much older than the existence of the material belt.

On the other hand, within FIGU Bulletin No.5 – pages 9-12:

"At any given time, therefore, only young matter can be found in the Material Universe; matter that can, at best, be a mere 40 or 45 billion years old -"

Would it be a typo within the pdf?

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Patm

Post Number: 935
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Savio,

Thank you for the keen eye. You are correct in Step 5 it should read “The oldest solidly compacted matter found in the matter-universe is 40-45 thousand-million years old.”

This has been corrected in the drawing at the same link (https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Creational%20Timeline-sec.pdf) with the drawing dated 29-Dec-2021.

RE: FIGU Bulletin No.5 – pages 9-12
it is correctly translated as 40 to 45 thousand-million
see: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGU%20Bulletins/1995-Vol1/Bulletin005/What-is-the-Matter-Belt-sec.pdf

Not sure where you got your translation, since "billion" should not be used in German to English translations. see: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Large%20Number%20Names%20and%20translating%20German%20to%20English-sec.pdf

Thanks again
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1419
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re; The Hardem

As I have understood my reading:

The Plejaren dissolved their stations here on Earth and removed any evidence of them ever having been here.

Doing so was (appeared to be) a calculated tactical move to avoid providing the Hardem with data relative to Earth and the Nokodemion efforts here.

This would have avoided a terrible murder of the Hardem people who would have been no match against the technology capabilities of the Sonaer.

We should be careful not to underestimate the Plejaren because of Ptaah's modesty.

Clearly, as Billy pointed out, the Plejaren saw themselves in the Hardem; Keep in mind that the Plejaren themselves attempted to destroy the Sphere that circled their planets some 50,000 years ago.

Had the Hardem reached Earth, they would have disrupted, not only the efforts of the Nokodemion personalities, but would have disrupted said efforts to stimulate the natural evolutionary progression of Earth human beings because a premature exposure would have occurred and which would have been devastating to so many innocent victims of religiosity here on Earth.

Had the Hardem reached Earth and simply subjugated Earth, then imagine being under the watchful eye of telepathic technologies that kept data of every single human being. Said technology would utilize advanced intelligence (A.I.) to track, identify and isolate anyone breaking the rules and/or forming a resistance militia group.

Very impressive to me is the truly peace-loving nature of the Plejaren and their great courage to utilize the causality factor and the virtues spoken of in the Goblet Of The Truth.

To bring about reason and a self asserted change to the good and noble in the Hardem; First by example and secondly through their knowledge, wisdom and love which only comes via the cognition of our coexistence with everyone and everything (creations of the Creation).

May we all learn from their example and be more effective with our assisting the FIGU efforts.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1393
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie

Thank you for your perceptive on the CR readings regarding the Hardem. Very well said.

Salome
Kenneth

Savio

Post Number: 849
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM

Thank you so much for the update and the message to clear up the large number problems

The source of my message is quoted from the English Edition of “FIGU Bulletin No. 5” published in June 1996, perhaps, during that time, the problem of large number is not yet cleared up until 2014.

Thanks and Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2021 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Kenneth.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 724
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2021 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I reckon if the Hardem invaded we would probably be a part of The Federation by now as the Hardem where admited after changing ways, eheh

ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Joe

Post Number: 679
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2021 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 788

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_788

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1821
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2021 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Insightful Logic. Thank you, Eddy.
Salome,
Bill

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1424
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2021 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Bill, thank you.
Salome,
Eddie

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1823
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the speedy translation, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2713
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do any of you members ever come across anything from the contact reports about the longskulls having any contact with any of the members from the federation?

Cheers
Matt lee

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2022 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anybody sometime explain in more detail, what the Hardem had planned for us, and why we would be in the federation if they had, and why would the Sonars get involved?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1428
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2022 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Stardustwilly

As I so far came to understand it. According to the contact report, it appears the Hardem were executing espionage operations to try and find weaknesses or vulnerabilities within the Plejaren federation.

There is a creational recommendation that says "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound in gold" (just kidding, but the principle is the same).

The Sonaer are technologically very far superior to the Plejaren who have received many advanced technologies from the Sonaer. According to Ptaah, the Hardem were, in some or many cases, somewhat developed similar to the Plejaren (without the advancements provided by the Sonaer). That being the case, the Hardem would have likely met their death in an all out assault and war had they attacked the Plejaren as they would not have been a match against the Sonaer technological capabilities.

It doesn't appear that the Hardem were informed about Earth, which is why the Plejaren foresaw avoiding this possibility by simply removing any evidence of their activities here.

The Sonaer and the Plejaren are of one people, so therefore friends of one another.

It is highly doubtful that had the Hardem conquered Earth and thereafter eventually had a change of heart, that this would have qualified them to be received into the Plejaren federation right away. After abandoning the subjugation of Earth and turning towards peace, and eventually being accepted into the Plejaren federation, this would not automatically qualify Earth.

For Earth terrestrials to be accepted into the Plejaren federation, we would need to be much further evolved according to their directives and membership requirements.
Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page