Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 19, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through January 19, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Averyzuleger

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am a United States citizen named Avery Zuleger, I listed my current address when signing up. I am generally there from 5:30pm-11:00am CST.
I recently had a strange occurrence where my brain started showing signs of increasing in IQ. The signs included low emotional quotient increasing, extreme OCD, noticing things, natural speed reading in spurts, dislike for movies and trouble sitting through them, sudden dislike for showering, less libido, an increase in cleverness, and many other signs. I am hoping that someone can contact Semjase to help me have it healed so I can use it. I plan to help her in her mission.

On a side note I also prayed to the creator to have a mastery of all science, math, computer science and many other things including skills and knowledge (everything you would care for) put in my memory and muscle memories. I have been seeing signs of this from several of my requests. I have seen military training and other traits and bizarre things suddenly appear. Please help me save the universe. I hope to be a friend to Semjase and her race, I would like to offer them everything I have.

This is not a prank or a joke, I promise. Have her come in my body for like an hour while I'm awake and have her try to signal me and if I lied ban me.

Thank you so much!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Averyzuleger

Welcome to the forum Avery.

Upon reading your post, it appears you have been lied to by what is typically propagated throughout the UFO industry (ufology).

You will have to start at the beginning of the Contact Reports to become informed and well educated in the much needed knowledge and information, which you need.

Here is the link to the first contact.

* Be sure to read "Human Characteristics" just above the links to the contacts.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Reports
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 1082
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Averyzuleger,

Welcome to the forum!

Semjase or any other Plejarens do not help any humans with their personal problems. You will have to take care of that yourself by seeing a good psychologist/psychiatrist. Once you have got your own problems sorted you can then help the mission and others.

Joe

Post Number: 680
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 789

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_789

Kenneth

Post Number: 1397
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Contact Report 789, apparently the 'Little Ones', as Billy calls them, that eliminated the unwanted fluidal-energies from portions of the SSSC, are taking up the matter of the sectarian forces that are interfering with Billy’s work. So, it appears that the Little Ones have more advanced technology than Yanarara and Zafenatpaneach and Asket’s people? Who are these Little Ones?

Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3536
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth they are "The Baawi-Intelligences"

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1563
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought they were ones from Andromeda.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1833
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe, for your good work.

Salome, Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3537
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you are right Michael, the Baawi were involved in other activities......I wasn't even sure where the Baawi originated from either...except I know they were helping the Plejaren...

Averyzuleger

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2022 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know anywhere besides Michael Thornhill where I can learn to channel, I am willing to pay.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2022 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum.

Channeling causes a splitting of the consciousness that may, or may not, lead to Schizophrenia.

It comes from the Greek root words “schizo” meaning split, and “phren,” which translates to mind.

Channeling is the opposite of Sovereignty. Its Anti-thesis.

Keep your money.

Go on theyflyblog.com; order “the way to live.” The last copy I bought was $70.

Stay away from all drugs. They are a trap, like so many others, that lead to many dark places. It may be tricky to extricate yourself from that scene.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_666

Synchronistic. It’s contact report 666!

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_48

Once you get your thoughts in order, which may take years...right now, focus on figuring out what going on with you. That takes looking inward.

Order that I book. Read it.

Since-early,

F.e.
da Kjybevol
Coordinates:Reverberation
Quetzel; C.r. 150, sec. 101:
“A new people must be established.”
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2022 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted by Norm on Monday, November 15, 2021 - 04:47 pm:

I thought some of these medicines were not targeting the Virus itself but other factors?

In CR 735,
49. Therefore, recovery can only take place by fighting the whole of an existing virus activity by the immune system, if it summons up the corresponding energy and strength to stop the virus in its function in such a way that it falls into a state of paralysis in the organism of the human being. 50. Only in this respect can medicines with defence substances be useful, if through these the immune system is strengthened and also made strong enough to defend itself, whereby the immune system can bring about a paralysis of the virus.

And

CR 731
43.8th)Since the time of the SARS epidemic, virologists etc. have been researching the SARS virus, which has so far led to certain valuable findings, but the whole thing has been approached far too laxly.
44.Consequently, it is also not recognised that valuable substances have been gained through this valuable research and its results, which could be worked out in a relatively short time and used against the mutated Corona virus, which is independently changing into new gene variations.

Norm and all,
PubMed has published a finding regarding the efficacy of hemp/cannabis compounds, such as CBD, to bind to the spike proteins of the Coronavirus and neutralize its ability to infect cells.

This is a revelation to me and my partners, and now I better understand those words from Ptaah, which has now refined our original intentions and plans to produce health drinks that are, in part, infused with CBD molecules and other medicinal herbs along with fruits and vegetables that we will grow ourselves. We had to put the breaks on all activity due to the pandemic. We are planning to jump start things soon. You can learn more about us, if interested, by visiting our website (click "SHOP" and "CBD DRINKS") at Primo Nutraceuticals.
*Actual drink products will be listed once we jump start things soon.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1837
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apropos Covid-19:

In CR 737 Ptaah told us that in people who recovered from the disease the virus will continue to exist in an impulse form.
1. Would you think – from the CR737 text passages below (1) – that all the people who have recovered from the disease (incl. fetuses) may cause, at an unspecified future time, another outbreak of the disease?
2. In view of that, do you think that what we witness in (many countries of) our world is “Planned Contagion” which may increase the potential of another pandemic?
3. Do you think this is the lead up to what Henoch predicted (2) as the time of “pandemics and anarchism”?

(1) In Cr 737 Ptaah explained:

10. This is also the reason why – when certain infected people recover from the disease, these also create antibodies and no virus can be detected any more – the disease nevertheless continues to exist purely by impulse, without this being medically detectable

11. This means that because the virus continues to exist by impulse and remains active in this way, it can unexpectedly flare up again from its impulse-daze state and once more display its full activity, just as the danger of infection can continue to exist.

14. And this impulse-like remaining active, as well as the ability to remain dormant and active, only to suddenly become fully active again for some inexplicable reason, as well as infecting again or otherwise triggering diseases, this also corresponds to a phenomenon which we have not yet been able to investigate and which is therefore still mysterious to us.

(2) CR 215 “Henoch’s prophecies” CR 215:288

“….Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable…”

======================================================
German Original CR 737
10. Dies ist auch der Grund dafür, dass – wenn bestimmte Infizierte von der Seuche genesen, diese auch Antikörper erschaffen und kein Virus mehr nachgewiesen werden kann – die Seuche aber trotzdem allein durch Impulse weiterbestehen bleibt, und zwar ohne dass dies medizinisch nachweisbar ist.
11. Dadurch ergibt sich also, weil das Virus impulsmässig weiterbesteht und in dieser Weise aktiv bleibt, dass es folglich unverhofft aus dem Impuls-Dämmerzustand wieder aufflammt und neuerlich seine volle Aktivität zur Geltung bringt, wie auch die Infizierungsgefahr weiterbestehen kann.
14. Und dieses impulsmässige Aktivbleiben, wie auch die Fähigkeit, schlummernd aktiv weiterzubestehen, um dann plötzlich aus irgendeinem unerklärlichen Grund wieder vollaktiv, wie auch wieder infizierend oder anderweitig Krankheiten auslösend zu werden, das entspricht ebenfalls einem Phänomen, das wir noch nicht zu erforschen vermochten und uns also noch immer rätselhaft ist.

German Original CR 215
288. Anarchie wird weltweit der Zustand sein, der über lange Zeit hinweg vorherrschen und die Menschen ebenso drangsalieren wird wie auch all die vielen Seuchen, Krankheiten und Epidemien, wovon viele neu und dem Menschen unbekannt und daher für ihn auch nicht heilbar sein werden.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1838
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IOW -
Could it be that the pandemics that Henoch predicted are created by the viral impulse of some of the people *) who have recovered Covid 19?

*) Up till today 269,331,279 people had recovered from Covid 19. If the virus impulse in these people can cause another outbreak of the disease there may be an uncontrollable number of pandemics - it may be necessary (as Billy foretold) to be vaccinated not just for one but for various pandemic diseases...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1437
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Great question; Here is my two cents worth, hopefully others can share their thoughts and impressions.

If I'm understanding Ptaah's remarks and manner of speaking, then I would conclude that Ptaah is referring strictly to impulse triggers.

So it appears to me that Ptaah is saying that those who know they were infected, could trigger the symptoms everyone infected and experienced COVID-19 symptoms is familiar with.

This familiarity with the symptoms and knowledge of formerly having been infected, can trigger a sort of domino effect if someone (formerly infected) comes into contact with another formerly infected that is exhibiting the impulsed symptoms.

So in line 11 this impulse triggering (flare up) is identical to and as well that infection can continue to exist (the nature of viruses in general).

Of course I don't want to create a belief regarding this. So Ptaah's particular manner of speaking (expressing) and articulating himself requires a clarification. I have noticed that the Plejaren tend to speak in a way that is more expressive and concise, but the subtle differences from the way we speak can lead to misunderstanding.

I can only think of what a priceless and invaluable gift the book Might Of The Thoughts is, and how the efforts of the Spiritual Teaching Peoples will be helpful to these victims of the impulse triggers.
Salome,
Eddie

Kenneth

Post Number: 1398
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, Et al.,

For what it’s worth, if I’m not mistaken, Henry (Heinz) Kissinger was the United States Secretary of State and the Security Advisor to President Richard Nixon. Kissinger also worked for the U.S. Army 970th Counter-Intelligence Corps.

Interesting article that ties into Contact Report 737 and the Henoch prediction regarding “pandemics and anarchism”. Of course, neither Billy nor the Plejaren will mention Kissinger by name as he is still living.

According to Tap-News-Wire, Kissinger’s quote from a speech to the World Health Organization Council on Eugenics on February 25, 2009:

Quote:
“Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, It’s GAME OVER. They will accept anything – Forcible blood or organ donation- “For the greater good”. We can genetically modify children and sterilize them- “For the greater good”. Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions. And many of you in this room are investors. It’s a BIG win/win. We thin out the herd, and the herd pays us for extermination services” Henry Kissinger~

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the latest contact report Billy speaks about how he also has to go shopping. I would very much like to see a photo of Billy wearing a mask. I think he would look funny wearing it like all other men with beards look funny wearing a mask. Actually, I think somewhere in the contact notes the Plejarens mentioned how people with beards will not get a good seal wearing masks. Will Billy shave his beard or not worry about it?

Billy:
"That's just my life, and it consists of a lot of work, so I can't just go away – not normally, anyway, unless I have to go away to buy groceries, which is also my job."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_789

Eddieamartin and Tat_tvam_asi,

I enjoyed reading your posts about the virus but I worry if we continue discussing that topic here we may be punished for discussing it again.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Kenneth. I'm afraid you got taken in. Social media users have been sharing that image of Henry Kissinger and that quote about forced vaccination but there is no evidence Kissinger ever said this.

The news agency, Reuters could not find any evidence that Kissinger said this quote about mandatory vaccinations. Kissinger’s representatives confirmed to Reuters via email that the quote is a “complete fabrication”.

Henry Kissinger’s speeches are archived on his website and only two are listed for 2009. The first was given to the Trilateral Commission Tokyo Plenary Meeting on April 26, 2009. The second was a speech on October 14, 2009, for the 35th Anniversary of the International Energy Agency in Paris, France. Neither presentation included the quote in this claim. In 2009, Kissinger did not speak at a World Health Organization (WHO) event.

Reuters could not verify an event titled “WHO Council on Eugenics”. A spokesperson for the WHO confirmed to Reuters via email that no such council or event exists.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 117
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think Kenneth is right and that its Kissigner that is that wicked american.
The news agency, Reuters could not find any evidence that Kissinger said this quote about mandatory vaccinations ?
Reuters is a controlled media outlett,controlled by khazarian warlords ,khazarian zionist movement guys

Kenneth

Post Number: 1398
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral,

Oh my gosh, Yes, I did get taken in...

I do not like making those kinds of mistakes, thanks for catching that, much appreciated. My apologies to all.

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Hugo,

I would not be surprised to learn that Billy shaves his beard in order to act conscientiously and not risk his health.

As to being punished; We would all prefer not to violate the requests and the guidelines for the forum from FIGU, so no offense would be taken if the topic regarding the impulses was not approved.
Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1565
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970,

Kissinger is still alive, unlike Nixon. As I recall, Ptaah did question why Meier wouldn't mention the culprits name, since...he was no longer alive.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970: "Reuters is a controlled media outlett,controlled by khazarian warlords ,khazarian zionist movement guys"

Hi, Hendrikus. It is unfortunately the case that the times we live in now, is a world full of disinformation, false conspiracy theories, propaganda, and purposeful obfuscation of the truth. Embracing a false belief system has the same consciousness-deadening affect as a religion. The contact notes and bulletins are full of information to help bring clarity and you should avail yourself of that if you desire to taste true freedom, starting with Contact 445.

Here is an xcerpt of a letter written by Billy which appears in Contact 445:
"Today even the classic opponents of conspiracy theories are suspected to be guilty, and of course the FIGU is one of them, because anyone who raves against the conspiracy theorists and their conspiracy nonsense is automatically guilty and involved in the alleged conspiracy. Among the allegedly evil 'conspirators' are also the Freemasons and the Illuminati, as well as the aforementioned alleged Jewish world conspiracy, etc., who are being talked into a lot of nonsense by all the conspiracy theorists, who make a lot of money with their nonsense, which they write down in books, and who frighten their readers."

Billy:
I will put it in a special bulletin. It will provide enlightenment for really rational human beings, but not for the conspiracy theorists and their naive followers.

Translation source with original German: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_445

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page