Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 26, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through February 26, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Friteeucman

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mh: we will agree to disagree, for sure.
I guess we will see, won’t we?

Again, you would have just wrote me off as a crack-pot if it where just up to you.

What is startling is your narrow view of reality, and if something is not vetted by Billy, it doesn’t exist.

The contact reports are my main source of info. I expand on those to find “my” reality and what is possible.

Saukmuch Prymam

Lyman t Urkke,

F.e.
da Kjybevol
Coordinates:Reverberation
Quetzel; C.r. 150, sec. 101:
“A new people must be established.”
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2737
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2022 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rex if I was to declare that I spoke with God and that he spoke to me in Hebrew would you believe me?

Matt lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1575
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2022 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rex,

You have repeatedly posted claims that you say are corroborated in the CR by Billy Meier.

I have repeatedly asked you to substantiate the claims and you've refused. You evade and disregard the requests.

At this point I regard you to be a deliberate disinformation spreader, not just some harmless New Age crank.

You are polluting the discussion here and I find it enormously disrespectful to the mission.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2022 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt: you and I both know that the big “G” is a fantasy.

XrShekle is way different. I think I’ve already explained this.

The first word I download it from the Storage Banks was saukmuch. Under Rex:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3490.html#POST91994

Now spedirt is XrShekle. Spedire is Italian for send. Coincidence? Highly unlikely.

Look at the context on p.72 of Meditation.

Klebvar is Creation in XrShekle. In German, Kleber is Adhesive. 2+2 is 4.

English is my only language right now. But a bunch of these words have terrestrial components.

I can’t force this; it is just happens based on what I’m working on. Just like peoples reincarnational-lineages.

I originally thought I was downloading Ancient Lyran.

The literally only other explanation is; I'm downloading words that where familiar to me in my other lives. But the etymology of the word does not match up.

So I ask you this...Do you think it was comfortable for me to come out with it and start speaking this language? Really, now.

I didn’t choose this. Based on the principle of Kamma; it chose me. Also, I would not do this if I thought it was something that Billy wouldn’t want. Besides Billy and the Plejaren, No One has a greater desire to see the Mission succeed that I.

A couple of you guys will actually come out here in the distant future, actually.

Anyway,

Mevtch,

F.e.

Ps: Rainbow-Shakkas!

da Kjybevol

Friteeucman

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2022 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mh: I made no such claims. Read this discussion more closely instead of getting indignant.

Again, ask Billy.

I personally have no stakes in whether or not they are in in Telepathic contact with anyone on Earth. But before you go on saying “Billy is the only one;” I would ask you substantiate that claim with evidence from the contact reports. Recent ones. It would make your argument a lot stronger.

Also, perhaps I don’t want you to look foolish.

And this argument is taking your valuable mental energy. You and I both have better things to do.

You are his representative. That takes dedication. But you are like his rabid pitbull, chasing every “Perceived” slight
up a tree, while overlooking the significant ones. Widen your perspective.

I am a nobody, aside from the knowing ones and the people I am in contact with (relax Michael: human beings,) No-One pays attention to me. That is not the case for you. Your website tracker should make that clear...

Your hostile approach is actually very harmful. Grace and Truth, mh. Not ad hominem attacks. You soften your approach and you’ll attract people like nobody business.

I’m asking is to refine your approach.
You get so worked up over nothing.

I also have information that you don’t, like you have info that I’m not aware of.

I’m not your enemy.

F.e.
da Kjybevol

Scott

Post Number: 3576
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2022 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets get back to the topic heading .

Friteeucman

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2022 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Duly noted, Scott.

F.e.
da Kjybevol

Joe

Post Number: 682
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 791

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_791

Scott

Post Number: 3578
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joseph,

In addition here is an updated image of Bermunda since this contact, which seems to be very close to her true look...

Bermunda

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1872
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3580
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

The image of Nokodemion has been completed by Quetzal, but will not be released prior to its publication within the next upcoming Contact Reports. The image was so detailed, that some of the online programs used to enhance images would not work....It appears Quetzal has become an artist :-)

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does that mean it will be release before the next report or in conjunction with the next contact
I Like you am searching for the meaning of Truth in The spirit teachings...since I am human like you..I too have to search and perceive..and in so doing may grasp the laws of Creation,,judging according to the laws of nature which are of creation...so be it..

Kenneth

Post Number: 1420
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Wow, this is amazing, a sketch image of Nokodemion, I never thought this would have been possible, I'm blown away, so to say. Looking forward to the release.

Salome
Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1576
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shining a Light on the 'Dark Leadership’

The 'shadow government' conceals itself even from those who...think they are the leaders and powerful decision makers

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=20713

Scott

Post Number: 3581
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a quote from the person who already has seen the image: "Nokodemion’s image will be published soon in the contact reports, but I have to say that I cannot share it yet because............... does not want it to be distributed online for security reasons. Unfortunately, Quetzal did a perfect job at drawing him very detailed, and because of that the program I use does not recognise Nokodemion’s facial structures. So I am contacting some 3D modelling artists who can help me in this regard."

Kenneth

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Quick question. If Quetzal did a perfect job at drawing Nokodemion’s image, why does the drawing need additional 3D modelling?

I understand the security reasons in waiting for publishing the image in a Contact Report.

Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3582
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

Im not really sure, I'm just passing on the comments. This person is the one who performed the earlier renders of the Plejaren. I removed the name of the person who had made the decision to hold off on sharing, due to security reasons....so....It will be interesting to see what develops from all of this...

Salome
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2741
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I think you are right Michael I came to the same conclusion as you.
The dark order people appears to run deeper and higher and longer than the Rothschilds and Finks of the world who are just the lackeys.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13833.html#POST76075

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13015.html#POST68304

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/15102.html#POST80255

Kenneth

Post Number: 1423
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On You-Tube there is a lecture titled, “Why is Ukraine the West's Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer”

Professor Mearsheimer said, “The aim of the United States and its European allies to peel Ukraine away from the Soviet orbit and incorporate it into the West”. His statement is in line with what Billy stated.

Because of his stance and statement, he said that he is not recognized by the so-called academics. Russia (Vladimir Putin) is only trying to stop Western aggression.

FYI. the letters CH (Switzerland) appearing on Swiss cars, maps and in internet addresses stand for the Latin words Confoederatio Helvetica, meaning Swiss Confederation.

Kenneth

Felinity

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Countries are acting like football teams. Too much strife and conflict. Enough.

Joe

Post Number: 683
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 792

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_792

It is not complete. I will try and upload the rest of it as soon as possible.

Joe

Post Number: 684
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 793

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_793

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1885
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page