Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 12, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through March 12, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 1098
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading Contact Report 792 where Bermunda spoke in depth about the importance of essential amino acids I went online an ordered all of them in capsule form off Ebay.

Bermunda:
Basically, there are about 20 different amino acids, most of which can be produced by the body itself. A distinction is made between essential amino acids, which cannot be produced by the body itself and have to be taken in through food, and non-essential amino acids, which are formed through metabolism.
To understand which are the essential amino acids, I will name them as isoleucine, lysine, threonine, leucine, methionine, valine, phenylalanine and tryptophan.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_792

Kenneth

Post Number: 1425
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2022 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Contact Report 793:

Billy:
…However, everything will be tried to be discriminated by those Earthlings who are either unneutrally friendly and one-sided for Russia, America, NATO and the rest of the world or who are simply against the truth and do not want to know it…

- - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone that I have talked to so far are convinced that Russia is evil. They do not see the truth about NATO and the USA’s aggression against Russia, and appear to be incapable of thinking for themselves. Most are also brainwashed into believing in various religions etc.

Kenneth

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2022 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a very strong pro-NATO sentiment right now in Finland. Some people voice their own opinions and arguments against Finland joining NATO, but they are shouted down as Russian symphatizers, naive idiots, traitors or slandered in some other way. Most people think that NATO is a defensive alliance and necessary for Finland to defend itself when it is actually the opposite. It is very worrisome for me how people can't realize that joining NATO now is actually an act of aggression and has nothing to do with defending our country. They want to put our peace and society under risk of war, death and destruction just to get a chance to poke Russia.

Patm

Post Number: 944
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2022 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Joe

REMINDER for all German to English translations of Contact Reports on the FOM website:

Do NOT use Billion or Trillion in the translations (which DeepL does use). This means that all translations containing these large scale number names still need to be corrected.

See: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Large%20Number%20Names%20and%20translating%20German%20to%20English-sec.pdf

See also from the FIGU Dictionary: http://dict.figu.org/node/9248

Example:
Contact 735 -

78. Allein in bezug auf den Menschen sind Bakterien sowohl nützliche Helfer als auch Krankmacher, die in einer Zahl von weit über 100 Billionen pro Mensch als winzig kleine, fiese und schädliche Krankheitserreger oder als gute und sogar sehr notwendige und lebenswichtige Lebewesen seinen gesamten Organismus bevölkern, begonnen von der Haut bis hinein ins Herz und gesamthaft alle Organe, wobei die allerwichtigsten Bazillenträgerfaktoren der Darm und der Magen sind.

78. With regard to human beings alone, bacteria are both useful helpers and pathogens, numbering well over 100 trillion per human being as tiny, nasty and harmful pathogens or as good and even very necessary and vital organisms that populate their entire organism, starting with the skin and extending into the heart and all organs, the most important bacillus-carrying factors being the intestine and the stomach.

Should be translated as:

78. With regard to human beings alone, bacteria are both useful helpers and pathogens, numbering well over 100 million-million per human being as tiny, nasty and harmful pathogens or as good and even very necessary and vital organisms that populate their entire organism, starting with the skin and extending into the heart and all organs, the most important bacillus-carrying factors being the intestine and the stomach.

Hope this helps
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 945
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2022 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Joe & James Moore
The FOM page: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Billion

is incorrect in its statement: "The correct usage of Billion for FIGU works is long scale billion." is false. The German-to-English large number name for the German Billion should be translated to English million-million NOT billion.

again see the FIGU Dictionary entry for translating the German word "Billion" for the correct English translation of million-million:
http://dict.figu.org/node/9248

PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish to thank former forum member "Hoota Thunk" for informing me (through Scott Baxter) that the Moringa plant contains all the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce that I posted in my prior post above. I should have checked/realised this because I have been taking Moringa powder for the past few years. I just wasted my money ordering all those amino acids off Ebay. :-(

Reen71b

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been taking Moringa since it was first posted (at least when I first saw it posted) in the forum. I added Spirulina at the beginning of the pandemic. I don't know if it's just me or the extra nutrients (or a combination of both?) that I've been taking but I feel more calm and relaxed. Even during stressful events at work. Either way, I feel I'm reaping the benefits.
Maureen

Friteeucman

Post Number: 116
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a few Moringa trees on the property and I was talking w/ my friend about selling little baby (keiki) Moringa plants as a side business to make some extra cash (kala).

It has soft wood, so in storms, it is the first tree that takes a hit. Real brittle. With pruners, it is a breeze. I left some in a pile, and the snapped-off plant grows even without dirt!

In the Philippines, it is called malunggay or kalunggay. It is known as the miracle vegetable. To me, it reminds me of licorice. The local Filipina lady that we sometimes get eggs from (before I had ducks) would often sell out.

If anyone would like some leaves or seeds, I’d be glad to help you out…

F.e.
da Kjybevol
Coordinates:Reverberation
Quetzel; C.r. 150, sec. 101:
“A new people must be established.”
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Rey

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We use it as a fence here in the Philippines! and mixed with chicken as a broth/soup for newborn mother.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1889
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some puzzling questions that make me wonder – especially in the time we live in:

We know that the Henoch’s Prophecies of CR 215 (1) are prophecies – i.e., they may or may not come true. But while Quetzal cannot give us any dates (2) he assures us that if mankind does not change, they will certainly come true (3). We know that Billy wanted these prophecies to be easily understandable (4) and not to be in riddles.
Well, Quetzal gave us these clearly stated prophecies and they tell us (5) that Russia will – in very bloody wars - take Finland, Sweden, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, France, Alaska, Turkey, Persia, the Middle East’s Oil rich countries (Arabia), the Balkan states and South-Eastern Europe (6).

My questions:

1. Could it be that Billy knows this all is going to happen because of the unrelenting desire of .. ? IOW - because he knows what was then in 1983 (when Quetzal gave him the Henoch Prophecies) has not changed and so these prophecies may well come true (Quetzal (CR215:163) “if they continue to live in the same style as they have …”)?

2. But is Russia really only 'defending itself'? (The Henoch Prophecies do not speak of any attack on Russia)

================================

(1) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215

(2) See CR 215:159
“I will do that in a moment, but I would like to explain before beginning that I am not authorized to give an exact indication of [the] years [in which the happenings take place] in an official manner.”

(3) See CR 215:163
“If the human being of the Earth continues to live in the same style as they have done up to now, forming their thoughts and feelings in the same manner, indulging in the same actions as they have done hitherto, then the words of the prophecies of Henoch could not be any clearer.”

(4) Billy - following CR 215:159
I think that only understandable prophecies can be of use, since through encryption, the interest of human-beings fades, for they can understand precisely nothing. My experience proves to me those human beings are much more responsive and will strive for a matter in more detail and with more interest if something is clearly and distinctly explained to them.

(5) See CR 215:248-252

(6) (Quetzal - CR 215:252)” … which is why they (Russians) are also advancing into the Balkans and mercilessly and devastatingly beating the countries there in huge battles with many deaths and destruction.”

Joe

Post Number: 685
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 794

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_794

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1890
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1891
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 793
„In doing so, they will constantly agitate against the ...... and ... their leaders, just as later, and indeed in the 3rd millennium, ..... will fall into their sphere of attention in this respect, which will ultimately lead to the danger of a 4th world war, which …. will be on the destiny horizon of the future.”

CR 794
“… also with what is now threatening, that what is coming could be a nuclear war, if logic, understanding and reason do not finally arise in those who are responsible for what is currently happening.”

I still think that Billy knows quite well that Henoch’s Prophecies will be fulfilled.
That he knows as well what triggers it all and that he speaks accordingly.

But we become not only what we love but also what we hate: If the reply to hate/anger is hate/anger then the respondent becomes like the agitator:
“...... has fully gone for it, thus spreading not only fear and terror but also death, destruction, misery and large-scale flight of the ... population…”

So, when I see tanks just driving over cars, squashing them and the driver, when I see beautiful children like 10-year-old Polina and her parents and brother gunned down, when I see missiles hitting residential apartment blocks, I can only think that this is not right and should be stopped immediately.
I think as well that people should be able to decide their destiny freely (not “under the gun”).

I write this that there is peace and discussions rather than the killings of innocent humans.

Salome, Bill

Matthew

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact report 688 about 9/11, Billy talks about the role that Aluminium played in melting the steel girders of the twin towers; specifically that, "the immense heat of the aluminium, which is as thin as water, also melted the steel girders".

In a discussion with someone about that information, on the face of it, that didn't seem to offer any further clarification as to how the aluminium could have melted the steel to cause the buildings to collapse in the way they did and as NIST estimated that the fires only reached around 1000°C. Steel melts between 1375-1540°C (2500-2800°F) and is only weakened by 90% by 1000°C fires and so the aluminium could not have gotten very hot as to cause such a dramatic collapse due the first law of thermodynamics. In any case, what special role did aluminium play as, again, the explanation from NIST about weakened steel should offer enough of an explanation for what happened that day, but very often doesn't because many experts have questions about the speed (8.9 seconds) that the towers fell to the ground and the debris that was left that doesn't seem conducive to the weakened steel hypothesis from NIST, which then leaves fertile ground fallow for conspiracy theories to start planting their ideas.

This is where I think I may have found what exact role Aluminium played and how it caused the steel to disintegrate and cause the buildings to fall as they were observed to: Liquid Metal Embrittlement (LME). According to Wikipedia: "Liquid metal embrittlement also known as liquid metal induced embrittlement, is a phenomenon of practical importance, where certain ductile metals experience drastic loss in tensile ductility or undergo brittle fracture when exposed to specific liquid metals. Generally, a tensile stress, either externally applied or internally present, is needed to induce embrittlement."

From a search online, Steel and Aluminium are named repeatedly as two metals that are significantly weakened by Liquid Metal Embrittlement and they are mentioned as a pairing for that process. This could explain what role aluminium played in the overall process of bringing the two towers down as quickly as they did because 1. Aluminium melts at a lower 660°C and 2. It would have ran down the main structure of the building, the girders, in its liquid state and therefore had twice-fold the destructive effect due to both LME and the heat, making it act almost like thermite (aluminium is used in thermite) at the various points in the whole structure as evidenced and mentioned by Billy as the explosions that were heard from Aluminium mixing with water from the sprinklers throughout the building and therefore weakening the steel throughout the building.

I was unable to find any specific testing in regard to liquid (hot) aluminium's Liquid metal embrittlement effect on steel, so wanted to share this theory here as I haven't seen this mentioned before and expands upon Billy explanation in Contact Report 688 that would further explain the dramatic collapsing of the towers beyond NIST's "the steel would have been 90% weaker" explanation alone.

Matthew

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent reporting, Matthew!
That fills a huge gap in my understanding of that event, so thanks for sharing that.

Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for bringing this information forward from Contact Report 688. This does explain a lot that most did not know, including, I suspect those that plotted the attack on the Twin Towers and first law of thermodynamics as you pointed out. All it would take is for one floor to collapse with the weight of the other floors above to cause the entire building to give way.

Salome
Kenneth

Matthew

Post Number: 209
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bob and Kenneth.

Yes, Kenneth, some have calculated that the accumulated weight of all the floors created a fall velocity of 32 ft/s/s.

Another argument made against Billy's molten aluminium information, and this not being relevant, is that "there was not enough of it on 9/11 to do any significant damage". However, NIST stated that when the jet-fuelled multi-floor fires reached 1,000 degrees Celsius, the floors sagged and pulled the perimeter columns inward, meaning that any liquids would have accumulated at steel sections at the core, rather than be dispersed apart, which would have optimised the heat and/or LME damaging effects of any liquids, including molten aluminium.

It's difficult to talk about the physics in the context of such a horrible event but that may be why these rare events, when at a huge, rather than domestic, scale, can be misinterpreted as there is no common/usual frame of reference. This lack of reference also explains for me why some large scale things can look more fake on film/video than would pass for a special effect in a movie.

Matthew

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2743
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Judy Wood's 'where did the towers go', asks some very pertinent questions about the world trade tower collapse that shed a lot of light on how it may have possible fell.
Dustification of the towers were a dead giveaway for me that this was no ordinary collapse otherwise why would anybody bother to ask such a question as 'where did the towers go' from looking at the woefully small footprint wondering where all that debrise went.
Billy tends to spread his answers in various contact reports as piecemeals so that it encourages the reader to make the effort to think for himself/herself by putting all those pieces together.
Of course on very sensitive topics answers will not be given for the obvious reasons.
So Billy stating that aluminium was the cause of the collapse is but one part of the story among multiple of factors and causes of the WTC collapse.
You have to be reasonable by reasoning your way to the truth by dealing with all pertinent factors of the matter when arriving at the truth that is as close to the truth as you can.
Logic is one ingredient among others you cannot ignore in the process of discernment.
This is the reason why the stupid masses have a hard time figuring out the truth and genuineness of the Billy Meier contact case.
They serve as a great lesson in what not to do and the pitfalls of belief based thinking.
Even Billy's answers can be believed if people take it as gospel without thinking for themselves.

Matt lee

Matthew

Post Number: 210
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

The guy I'm in discussion with is a fan of Judy Wood's book 'Where did the towers go'. She seems to lull people into thinking she's using logic by arguing common sense points against the most popular, and easily refutable, "truther" points, only to then put her stall out to sell her own brand of crazy cakes with added nuts not supported by any facts, e.g., her partial presentation and wrong interpretation of the seismic data, the empty basement theory, the stuff about the use of a directed energy weapon that vaporized the WTC / the "missing" debris / the nude jumpers, etc., which don't stand up to any scrutiny.

Matthew

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2744
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2022 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew
How would you explain the dustification for which there is not a single case like it ever and the amount of steel that disappeared?
Does aluminum vaporize buildings to that extent?
What about the vaporization of the giant steel column spire that simply turn to dust mid air before it even hit the ground?

People can't ignore the information just because it doesn't sit well with their current world view.

Matt lee

Matthew

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2022 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, it's a matter of record what happened to the steel. Without littering the forum with hundreds of images of the steel wreckage that prove that it didn't disappear, the following articles should suffice to explain what happened to the steel that was found in that wreckage...

The Atlantic
Where the Twin Towers Ended Up.
By Marina Koren
SEPTEMBER 11, 2015
"Through a Port Authority program, thousands of pieces of World Trade Center steel have been turned into memorials in all 50 states."
"When the Twin Towers came down 14 years ago, about 200,000 tons of steel slammed into the ground."
"Every day, hundreds of trucks carried rubble out of the site. Shortly after the attacks, New York City sold 175,000 tons of World Trade Center steel scrap to be made into something else. Some went to cities in the United States; about 60,000 tons went to companies in China, India, and South Korea."

Bloomberg.com
"20 Years After 9/11, the Twin Towers Are Everywhere"
By Marie Patino
10 September 2021, 19:33 BST
"Steel fragments of the original World Trade Center buildings were distributed across the U.S., and beyond, to create thousands of local memorials."
"Only a tiny portion of the World Trade Center’s massive steel skeleton ended up in the Port Authority’s archive: More than a million tons of debris ended up in a landfill in Staten Island, and the city sold 200,000 tons of structural steel in the international scrap metal market. “By the first anniversary of the attack,” the Hollerans write, “most of the WTC’s metal frame was beginning a new life in Asia, recast as cladding, rebar, even cookware.”

BBC.co.uk
Saturday, 28 December, 2002, 11:13 GMT
"Twin Towers steel set for US warship"
"According to reports, a massive structural beam which supported the south tower will be used to build USS New York, an amphibious vessel capable of carrying more than 1,000 soldiers."

I've seen the footage that some claim show a WTC spire turning to dust but it's not convincing for me and looks like a combination of video motion interpolation distortion effects, the angle (as other angles show the spire clearly falling straight down and leaving the dust that collected on it from all the concrete), plus light effects, as light bounced off the thick dust to the camera so that the falling spire structure was effectively hidden amidst this in some angles.

Matthew

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2745
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew these mainstream news outlets are fed the information and are as unreliable as the NIST report.
You haven't addressed the issues to do with the dustification, the toasted cars, the lack of debris in the debris field, the eyewitness account of survivors, the extreme heat experienced by the people from the Manhattan Bridge whilst piles of paper right under the WTC wasn't even burnt to name but a few.
This is all data and you have to be honest with the evaluation of it just as we have done with the Meier material to have arrived at the right conclusion.
I've been in the steel and construction industry for the last 27 odd years but never have I seen such a thing happen to steel and concrete except on 911.

Matt lee

Matthew

Post Number: 212
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt - In my opinion, Judy Wood is stringing a lie together from interesting asides. The Meier case is the main event and was free and there's no comparison; not in any potential or realised benefit nor in the amount of information that is available for me to look into, or gain from, etc.

The mainstream media does lie, but not all the time and it wouldn't be able to control "What WTC Steel?' headlines coming out of China, India and South Korea after such reports, and then you're into the no-end game of 'Meier must have had help' side of the controversy and not the logical truth. For me, checking out Judy Wood's theories was quick and easy. All I needed to do was check if her findings applied to those from other fires and so could be explained by more common, but largely unknown, things than what she proposes. We have the freedom to look into and decide, without personal attacks, whether an idea seems to offer opportunities for; learning, truth, growth and lasting interest.

I steer clear of pets. On that I can agree with most Muslims. But I don't agree with the trendy idea that 9/11 was an inside job. I also think Judy Wood is appealing because it provides thrilling entertainment, a horror show, for people with mortgages who want to appear trendy, unique and not at all mind-controlled, but especially brave because they're speaking the truth with an imaginary energy gun to their heads. It's not for me. It's sectarianism.

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page