Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2000 - 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren language-"Sarat" » Archive for 2000 - 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2000 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plejaren language-"Sarat"..I'm very interested in learning some "Pleiadian" words.I don't expect to ever converse with it,but I find the roots of languages intriguing,and the discovery of their evolution in our own Earth idioms. Here are a few that I've found in my reading :
"mata"- eye....or is it "hata"?
"granisa"- grandmother
"gross-rama" - great-spacer(large ship)
"arimo"-stop ,(or) hold on
"odur" -hour
"musal"-day
"asar"-month(13 in one year on Erra)
"elo"-demi ,(or) semi
"Kosan"-intergalactic dialect
Does anyone else know of any to add? This should be some fun. Mark

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2000 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Yes, "Mata" is eye.

Here's one: "Jschwjsch"- (or JHWH/IHWH) a human being that has attained the evolutionary level of a King of Wisdom (Earth term for this is "God", which has erroneously been attributed to Creation itself over the years).

Nice topic!

Marc

mark Campbell
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2000 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc ; Right!And Thanks,I forgot ! That's a basic one I left out , but still good to expand awareness of- for new eyes...The ancient spelling IHWH , which was erroniously pronounced "Yahweh"(misunderstood as some kind of 'nickname' for the Jschwjsch)-and the female version is Jschrjsch( pronounced Ishrish).Semjase is an Elo-Jschwjsch , or demi-jschwjsch ( semi or partial)which means to me that she was in training for the full level, and now , unfortunately having to start over again due to her injury.Also an observation I've made is how the word "Jschwjsch" is similar to the word "Jewish". It's not hard to imagine how the people of that location would be named after their "god", after all being so all- important in their history.The word "witch" may have root in "Jschwjsch" as well.The book of Enoch, a missing book of the Bible, tells of the "angels", obviously Lyrians who mated with the earth women and taught them their knowledge- far beyond traditional wisdom.The miraculous accomplishments , which anyone could employ, were deemed magical , and therefore the female formatted "witchcraft" started there.The Hebrew language is full of "Ish". I assume this means "king". Even today, I've heard Jewish people say," Oh,Howie, he's the king of that!"Which is a colloquiallism meaning that he's a master of something.I would like to know some specific Plejaren words, like "wisdom", "strength","mother","father" - as much as is available, but , I'm sure all in good time, seek and find, knock and answer. Thanks so much - Mark

Ardie
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2000 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are a couple more words:

"Erde" - Earth

"Saalome" - Peace in Love and Wisdom

Ardie

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2000 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earth in Old Lyrian is "Urda" (OOR-DA). The word "Erde" is the German word for Earth.

Also, "Salome" is spelled with one 'a' even though when pronounced, you would extend the sound of the 'a' a bit longer. It is sometimes written with a double 'a' (especially in the Peace Meditation text on FIGU's site) in order to emphasize this fact.

Marc

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2000 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone ; Requesting one word in Sarat , please.The word "Wisdom". Thank you . Mark

Mario
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2000 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello:

I have read plejarans are 3000 years ahead of us in wisdom, knowledge and technology, so I think I know the answer to this question, but I want to be sure, anyway:

a) Do all plejarans speak the same language?

b) Don't they have different languages in Erra? (I mean we have german, french, english, etc.)

Best regards

Mario

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2000 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mario,

a) Yes. The single, uniform language spoken over the entire planet of Erra is called Sarat.

b) They can also speak a common language with other races/peoples from other planets that belong to the their federation. The language is called Kosan and is considered an inter-cosmic language that has even extended beyond the borders of our galaxy.

Regards,
Marc

Phil McAiney
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2000 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ardie and Mark:
The language that Billy's first E.T. contact, Sfath the Pleiadian, spoke was in Swiss-German. Although the written German of the three countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland looks exactly the same on paper, when it is pronounced by the people of those countries it is very, very different in its sound.

Even within those countries, one can hear different dialects, accents and slang used that people in another part of the same country do not understand. Billy said that when he had his first contact around the age of 6, that the elderly male extraterrestrial, "Sfath", spoke in the dialect that Billy's little village used.

Later, when Sfath was finished his tutoring of Billy a young woman called "Asket" took over, Although not a Pleiadian but from one of their allied races they work with, she spoke to Billy in what is called "High German". This is considered in Germany the "proper" way to speak German.It is very clear-sounding and, for me, much easier to understand than the almost musical-sounding Swiss German.

When Asket was finished her own training and education period for Billy, she was eventually replaced by Semjase, the Pleiadian. This new female contact again spoke in High German. Billy even remarked on it in his Contact notes, complimenting her on her perfect German. Incidentally, Semjase is Sfath's granddaughter.

One of Billy's current contacts, the father of Semjase, is a man called "Ptaah". Since his initial contacts with Billy were infrequent, he used various physical translation devices to have a conversation with Billy. Over the years, his contacts have become more frequent and he has now learned the Swiss-German that Billy was raised on.

Philip

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2000 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The ancient Lyrian word for "rogue" is "jaunes".The implication of the word is not to insinuate a scoundrel , but as to refer to one who is wise with people ; one who holds back excesses of information ,stealthy in the ways of human nature. In the german language,"schlitzohr" describes someone who (rogue) knows how to deal people with shrewdness , and is considered more of a positive compliment, someone to be respected.To read more about this , read the booklet "Those who lie about contacts....." published by the FIGU.

Mario
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2000 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Marc and Forum:

What does Semjase mean in Sarat?
And Quetzal?

In the FIGU Los Angeles website it is said that Semjase was known as a demi-goddess in Greek mithology (Plejaran life/Contact persons/A description of Semjase). Who was that demi-goddess?

Kind regards

Mario

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2000 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A grouping of homes on a property is called a "krall".This is common in Plejaren polygamous families , where the females and their respective children reside in seperate homes. This word reminds me of the english word "corral", which in the North American old west is another word for a ranch , or a part of a ranch.

Anthea
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2000 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Zulu nation in Africa follows a similar tradition where the King and his wives live in a "Kraal".

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2000 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mario,

"Semjase" = Semi-JshRjsh ("ishrish" = female) and is pronounced "Sem-eh-'YAH-say" (4 syllables), contrary to the common "Sem-YAH-seh" (3 syllables) that many have come to know. Her name means a "semi-JHRH," or a half-Ishrish (= half "Wisdom Queen"}.

The Plejaran extraterrestrials that have contacted Billy, however, have stated that these names are quite rare on their home planet Erra. The majority of the Plejaran population currently uses the more common Lyrian-type names.

Regards,
Andrew

Mario
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Andrew.

Well, in the text "Who is Semjase" one can read:

"Semjase carries the rank of an ELO-JSCHRJSCH, a 'demi-queen of wisdom'..."

Then, "Half Queen of Wisdom has the rank of a demi-queen of wisdom".

So, if "Semjase: Half queen of wisdom",
"Semjasa: ¿Half king of wisdom?

In the first contact, when this woman said:
"My name is Semjase and I come from the Pleiades"
did she really mean: "I am a demi queen of wisdom and I come from the Plejares? (Plejares was no new to Meier as he was taught since his childhood by Sfath, Semjase's grandpa').

Now I don't know. Semjase is the name or the rank of this girl? Did she have a common name and took the name of Semjase when she got the rank of a demi queen of wisdom?... Just some mixed ideas, maybe I am making a problem when there's nothing to be confused.

Kind regards,

Mario

Hello Mario,
Yes, "elo" is meant as "semi," as is "demi." They are all the same. JSCHRJSCH is another spelling (and/or pronounciation) for JSHRJSH. I think you may be making something out of nothing. *s*

Regards,
Andrew

Mario
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark and Anthea:

"Corral" is a spanish word and it means: "Closed place in the open air for domestic animals". It was used to name the part of a property where the cows, horses, sheep or other animals lived out of the house.

After independence war, Mexico had severe financial problems and USA decided to take half of our territory as a payment (including California, Texas, Arizona, to name a few states) and that's why many spanish words survived in the common english language of the United States of America.

Very terrestrial, I think.

Regards,

Mario

Mark Campbell
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I might have made a mistake about the word "Kraal"- I did read it on this forum, and I'm not sure at this point if it's a Plejaren word.But it is a Zulu word, and it possibly was from one of Anthea's earlier posts.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2001 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone is interested in learning some Lyrian words , (which is extremely interesting in light of the fact that Latin ,English, German and many other languages are derived from it,) then I have a suggestion . If you order photo # 1059 from the FIGU , it is of the ancient scrap of paper that describes the 7-incarnational lineage of Henok , with an added print of the original Lyrian characters , the phonetic equivalent ready to read , and also the German translation .You can translate it to any language from there .I'll add a few words and their rough translations , but I do recommend doing it on your own if you are interested .
Teaching - Kora
Creation -Jevan
Rebirth - Inkarlem
Truth - Truti
Stars - Asters
Again - Sekonti / Agan
Earth humans -Teraomes
Interesting at least , but of course , the German language is the language to work on .
Mark

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejaren word for the semi-physical beings of their race who are close to their joining with the higher levels of existence, is : HORALFT .

Mark Campbell
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Halatemfa - a vision of illuminating
From Semjase Block 16 , Ptaah .

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Previous corrections:

"It's interesting that Baird T. Spalding also gave refrences to this in his books aboout India and other surrounding countries as being a part of Arya and the Aryan race. From here a small group of Tibetans soon acquired the spiritual teachings of creation known to them as Dzogchen".

Plejaren language-"Sarat"

It is to my understanding that "Sarat" was a Lanquage first started here on Earth which was aquired by the Aryans from the Hyperboreans and then to the Assyrians when they possibly mixed in with the remaining Sumerians. The Hyperboreans however may have had it from times long before that, so we are still on topic here.

-James TT

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Does anyone know the direct history or connecttion with Greek, Hebrew, and Sarat Languages concerning the letters Y,I, & J. Are all 3 of these letters one in the same such as when they'er used in words like;

JHWH -> YHWH, or IHWH.
JSHWJSH, YSHWYSH or ISHWISH
Jehovah -> Yehovah or Iehovah
Jeshuah -> Yeshuah or Ishuah
JMMANUEL -> YMMANUEL or IMMANUEL
Jssa -> Yssa or Issa (Issah)
Jesus -> Yesus or Iesus (Yezuse)
Jahoweh -> Yahoweh, "Ishwarah" etc.

And then we get for "a"; eh or ah, with an "h" at the end of each word. Perhaps you now get the idea here of what I'm talking about. If we do this now to "Billy's" name in this life time we get;

Billy -> Billeh -> Bjlleh -> Bylleh, etc.

Having fun!,:)

James the truthseeker

Mark Campbell
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Arkadas : Friend
Urtik : "That which stings and burns" an herb .

Source - Contact Block 12

Jose_maria

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Somebody know who is Florena?I read that is very little the information the people get about the new contact of Billy.thanks.

Philip_george

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Florena is a main contact of Billy Meier. She is about 157 years old but, in the reference to one year seeming like ten of ours, she is NOT a Plejaran teen-ager!

At a visit to the Semjase Silver Star Center in 1998, I asked Billy what Florena looked like as neither Silvano nor Philia could give me an answer to her appearance: He took a deep breath and said:
"This is hard to answer."
His eyes got all wet and smiled back. Then he looked at Philia standing to one side making a cake.
"Philia - wie gross est du?"
(Philia - how tall are you?)
Philia just said non-chalantly,
"Eine meter und drei-vierteln.
(One meter and three-quarters.)
About Philia's size of 5'7 he nodded back.

Then I asked him what her hair color was like.
He again glanced at Philia and said:
"She has long dark brown hair, not black."

I then asked what color her eyes were and he shrugged and said he didn't know.

That's all the information about Florena I have.

Edward

Post Number: 369
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose_maria and Philip....

Some additional information from the FIGU site.

A DESCRIPTION OF FLORENA:

Florena is a young 163 year-old Pleiadian/Plejaran woman who is Billy's most
recent and new contact person. She does research and answers questions on
behalf of Ptaah when he is unable to visit and speak with Billy in person.
The name "Florena" means "one that is blooming."

Hi Philip...

I see we Diffeer in Florena's Age!??
Which one shall it be??

But I would think that she would be somewhat older today, than our given ages? Not?

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i would like to learn the plejaran language aswell as the "kosan" language,
where or how would i obtain this info?

thanks

Markc

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter ;

There are references and examples of this language in many of Billy's writings . There is not a published book which features this exclusively , however .

I found two more examples of the Lyrian language which I will add here :

Arojs - Oath ( in reference to 'oath mountain')

Ellen - a measurement ( 33 feet = 30 ellen)
Mark Campbell

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the reply markc,
where would i get the info that would tell me how to pronounce the lyrian words?

Would "Arojs" be pronounced "Ah-roys"?

do you think that we can start a language learning section in this website on Kosan and lyrian?

thanks

Thomas

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also believe that Hata means eye in Sarat since they call the Eye of God Jhwh Hata...

Thomas

Markc

Post Number: 134
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you go back in time via the Older Messages link , you will find a few other words .

Just give the words in this language a very distant foreign accent , with your imagination . I would say "that's about right".

Mark
Mark Campbell

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

one word at a time is alright, but i'm talking about serious study like learning the basics,
hi, hello, peace to you and all your loved ones...
a screw it, i'll take what you people give and be hapy with that.
thanks

Markc

Post Number: 135
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be nice to have a study course in this language , Peter, but none is available . The most of it that I have seen is available as a translation that comes with photo #1059 , which you can buy from FIGU.
It's the ancient parchment that describes the prophet lineage .That's where I got some of the ones you see posted in this area .A couple of paragraphs .

I share this interest with you , but realistically ,on Earth there are more people speaking klingonese( a fictional language) than Lyrian or Kosan ....

Mark
Mark Campbell

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i see what you r saying,
i'd imagine that all these star trek fans would jump at the whole plejaran thing at first opprtunity and exchange their realism for reality.

anyyway, i guess i'll take what words i can grab.

Markc

Post Number: 137
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You night get a Latin reference guide , Peter , because Lyrian coincides many times with it. Most of the languages on Earth came from the ancient Lyrian .The word "hesperonus"(Latin) can be found in modern zoology , which uses latin names for animals .Compare with the Lyrian word "hesporona" which means 'creatures'.

Mark
Mark Campbell

Markc

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to Jabob who revealed this to us . This is most likely an example of the earliest form of the Lyrian language . English and German translation provided .

Nokjodemjon conceived the name of the DERN-Universe:

- DajansiniErn-Ruan-Nitrapralano / Creation which uncovers itself (Schöpfung-die-sich-entschleiert)

Nokjodemjon also conceived the name of the DAL-Universe:

- Dajansini-Arg-Lasergnoralin / Creation as second born (Schöpfung-als-Zweitgeborene)
Mark Campbell

Norm

Post Number: 762
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2006 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if the Plejaren alphbet is read left to right like english or right to left like Hebrew?

Norm

Post Number: 798
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's no J in the Plejaren Alphabet. Yet there's no 'I' used when used when in english. Weird!

Christian

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Their alphabet is read from left to right.

In the old Plejaren alphabet there was no "I", but only the "J".
In the new one both "I" and "J" are included.

Christian

Melli

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought that some people may be curious and want to find out if there is a meaning to the name Jmmanuel: in hebrew it translates to: Jmmanu = with us El = god. My understanding is that he was a chosen god, who with his free will incarnated among the people for the sole purpose of teaching them creation's laws and commandements, because people were already drifting away from spiritual teachings and so he came to be amongst the people.

Norm

Post Number: 808
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How could the alphabet change? Its a new version just created? Is the old one still valid? I have found ancient occult writings with a variation of old Plejaren writing.

Occult Spells

Amulet

Norm

Post Number: 808
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it related to this old Lyrian found in Message from the Pleiades Vol. 4?
Old Lyrian

Psycloud

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any modern Plejaren Writings that we could look at?
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Cpl

Post Number: 193
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

The characters in the old sheet from the pyramid that you reproduced above do not appear to relate to any of the older alphabets I've looked at. What is fascinating about this sheet is that the letters are said to translate into English and German letters. This is most unusual as characters usually translate phonetically, though here are some letter equivalents between some of our ancient scripts.

What can you tell us about your pictures there? I see the upper is from the History channel. Do you know whose script this was? Is the bottom (seal?) ancient Greek or Roman?

Thanks,

cpl

Indi

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am new to this forum, and feel like I know most of you at a level that you could not know me, as i have been reading the forum from beginning to end for months and months. I hope that some day I will be able to contribute to your discussions, rather than just read them.

I found the following information on the language, whilst doing an internet search. I don't know the author of the document, but it is called "The Essence of the Notes". It covers contacts up to #76

the locations of this info on language in the notes are included by the author. I do not know of the veracity of the info though.

Thankyou to you all for your interesting interactions and information.

Robyn

4.2.4 Language

Origins of Plejaren writing 31.230-238
The Plejaren alphabet consists of 26 letters, of different shapes and names then English letters, plus two more letters for the sounds of “ch” and “sch”. Meier copies them along with the pronunciations from Semjase's explanations. There are no umlauts or other pronunciation keys. This alphabet is 11,000 years old. It is taken from the ancestors of Plejaren scientists on Earth, who based the patterns on star formations as seen from Earth. The script is composed of circles (representing stars) and lines. Their older letters were much more complex and no longer used on Earth. But, it was in use centuries ago and often changed. Some current Earth scripts are altered forms of this Plejaren alphabet. The ancient scripts on Earth were brought by "the heavenly sons & daughters" who were responsible for the re-emergence of Earth humanity from savagery.

Sarat language and Kosan language 61.215-219
The name of the language that is spoken in the Pleja System is called Sarat. There is also a common inter-galactic language that is known as Kosan.

"telenotical" - word defined 36.38-40
"Arimo" - word defined, "hold on" 39.83-95
Tir Nan Og - "Green Lands", "Land of Youth" 39.P192-195
Plejaren - mother-in-laws ("Geranisa") 42.100-104
Spharmiddon - word, meaning the end of the Earth 45.64-68
"Adonis" - ancient Greek word, beautiful humans 39.P41-42
SENAN (name of our universe in Asket's language 54.11
The following are words that are spoken in the native language of the Plejarens and their meanings: “Telenotical” is a type of telepathic influence that uses hypnosis and high frequency oscillations as inaudible signals into human ears, “Arimo” means to hold onto something, “Tir Nan Og” refers to green lands or a land of youth, “Geranisa” is the title for a mother-in-law, and “Spharmiddon” means the end of the Earth. In additions, “Adonis” is an ancient Greek word that means physically beautiful humans and “Senan” which is the name of our universe in Asket’s native language in the Dal Universe.

Norm

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They are Egyptian magic spells. The bottom was from an amulet.
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plejaren Alphabet
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page