Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 01, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through May 01, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1915
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Joe

Post Number: 690
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 799

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_799

Scott

Post Number: 3620
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1918
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 175
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 799:

Billy:"Here, for example, is this letter that I received 4 days ago, of which I do not know whether it is really genuine or not, I mean, whether it really comes from government circles in Ukraine or not. It says that Selensky, the president of Ukraine, is a NAZI who greedily clings to might, etc."
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_799

Many have noticed that in the contact notes, Billy has a penchant for putting world events into proper context by also providing relevant historical background information, often times not commonly known, so that the proper cause/effect dynamics is understood.

To that end, I recommend watching Oliver Stone's documentary, Ukraine on Fire. Among many other things, it does a thorough job of providing good historical information of the history of the Nazi movement in Ukraine going back to WWII (or rather, WWIII) and continuing up to the present day.

Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1446
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 799

“…NATO, of which the leaders of this organisation, which Harry S Truman, as a secret member of the government of darkness, explicitly brought into being for this purpose...”

Truman was president from April 12, 1945 – January 20, 1953 (~7 years 3 months). According to the Plejaren, the Bafath, were deported by the Plejaren in May of 1978. In my opinion, it is entirely possible that the Truman administration was influenced by the Bafath.

Kenneth

Norm

Post Number: 312
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"government of darkness" = Freemasons? And there could be Bafath influence through the Masons or a branch of the Masons.

my picture

Friteeucman

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

C.r.#55

“Billy:
Certainly. – Here – What powers or mights support the Freemasons, if there are such powers or mights at all, which I doubt, however, if it is not the Giza twerps who are up to no good?

Semjase:
216. I do not know this exactly, but I will strive for an exact clarification.”

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar, iki Prymam a Und z da Zoda!

Reen71b

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am definitely going to give that a watch, Bob. I just saved it to watch later (just got off work). I caught a glimpse of some of the comments on the video. It seems to be an eye opener to some.
Maureen

Joe

Post Number: 691
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 800

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_800

Kenneth

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At first this surprised me;

“Bermunda:
And there is really no danger for me, even though you have now fallen ill with the Corona plague,…”

The Plejaren via Billy indicated that because Earthlings did not follow the recommended and proper protocols, the Corona virus will now be with us Earthlings for decades, and even generations to follow. So, it appears that eventually everyone will sooner or later be exposed to the Corona virus or one of its mutations.

So, why is it that Bermunda feels safe with Billy even though he has contracted the virus?

Billy:
"...consequently we just have to get through it now."

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1919
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Wishing Billy and the Core Group a speedy and complete recovery.
Salome, Bill

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1470
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kenneth,

Ptaah had explained that the Plejaren have a technology, which all Federation Members wear, that protects them from contracting infections. It is a form of force field that surrounds their body.

I don't recall the latest contact in which this explanation is given.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Reen71b

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Kenneth

Maybe because they have the means to protective themselves against the virus (or any virus for that matter)? I'm more concerned about the mysterious visit they received. Either these people have something to do with the letter they received or they are people that had nothing to do with the letter and have ulterior motives.
Maureen

Joe

Post Number: 692
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Excerpt from contact report 586

Billy:
Then I would like to talk about why you are not allowed to accept gifts from earthlings, because I am always being asked to give you, your daughter Semjase or Florena, etc. things. It is simply not to be understood that you are forbidden to do so because of the possible introduction of bacteria and viruses etc. into Erra. It is true that if you drink or eat chocolate with me, you will first have to neutralize it with your little device, and you will always be surrounded by your own personal shield, which will protect you from being infected by bacteria or viruses here on Earth. It should not be forgotten that when you are with me, this shield also neutralises everything you come into contact with, including me.

Ptaah:
47. On the one hand our directives determine this in this way, on the other hand we have to protect ourselves from all the earthly influences which are harmful to our health, because the Earth is full of dangers for us with regard to bacteria and viruses etc.
48. So we must be extremely careful not to come into contact with any germs that are harmful to our health or in any other way, so as not to endanger our own health on the one hand, but also to ensure that we do not introduce dangerous germs into our flying apparatus or onto Erra and other of our worlds.

End of excerpt.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_586

I hope this answers your question.

Take care.

Norm

Post Number: 312
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow I can't believe Billy got it with all their safety protocols but its almost impossible to avoid it anymore. I just got over Coronavirus as well. It beat me up for two weeks but I'm over it now.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For what it is worth, I would have not brought this up if it was not for Contact Report 800. I have been following the protocols regarding the “isolation” and “quarantine recommendations as much as possible including N-95 masking and social distancing procedures when needing food, supplies and etc., as outlined in the Contact Notes.

Nonetheless, I was not feeling well, on April 15, 2022, I tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 at the MAYO Clinic. Only the factitious gods know where that virus came from…

My doctor prescribed Amoxicillin, Prednisone, and Hydrocodone cough syrup based on my symptoms and recommended the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion (MAI). My understanding from the Plejaren-Billy in the Contact Report 773, the MAI infusion can be beneficial.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_773

According to MAYO, this infusion will only work within the first 10-day of Corona virus infection. I have never received the Covid vaccine shot.

So, I opted for the antibiotic medications and the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion aka Bebtelovimab treatment on April 18, 2022. A positive response was immediate. But now as Billy stated, I have to get through it now.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1449
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Eddie and Joe,

Thanks for jogging my memory, I do remember the Contact Notes regarding the apparatus that protects them with some kind of force field that surrounds their body and their directives to protect them from all the Earthly dangers including bacteria and viruses.

Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3621
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Luck Kenneth and Norm.....I hope you make a good recovery.

Hugo

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Good to hear you got over it!

Kenneth,

I also wish you a good recovery!
Question - It's been two weeks since you got it and your still not over it even though the MAI treatment was positive? So your case was not mild?

I would like to hear from the Plejaren tell us if we get the mild Omicron strain of the corona virus, is this the same strain that will resurface itself in us later in life? They said that about the Wuhan strain when it surfaced but does that apply to all other strains?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1920
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2022 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery, Kenneth and Norm.
Salome, Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2022 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

I did not explain myself correctly. Yes, the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion worked great and kept me out of the hospital, which was the doctor’s goal. If I had to guess, am back to 98% of full health now. Not sure if 100% health restoration is possible being that the virus now resides in my body. Everything seems satisfactory right now, at least until the Virus gets pissed off at something. I know that the Virus is not alive, but one must poke fun at adversity, LOL.

Salome
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1452
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2022 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bill and Scott for the well wishes and healing thoughts.

Salome
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page