Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 09, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through May 09, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1471
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2022 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kenneth and all,

There was a report in which it was found that CBD oil helps the body rid itself of the material left behind in the body by the virus.

If you recall, Ptaah spoke about this material and shared insight into the efficacy of certain substances that can help the body detox itself of this material left behind by the virus.

Interestingly, the CDC reported, and thereby corroborated the nutritional protocol we received from Ptaah, in order to boost our immune system, it turns out that Ptaah's nutritional protocol also helps the body detox itself of this material.

As an FYI; CBD oil was found to be highly effective in binding to this material and helping the body rid itself of it.

I hope this is helpful.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1472
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2022 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth and all,

Small correction on CBD.

According to PubMed: CBD binds to the protein spikes of the coronavirus (making it harmless and thereby destroyed by the immune system).
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1453
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2022 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I was not aware of this, thanks for the information. Do you recall what Contact Report this was?

For reference:

Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is a product that's derived from cannabis. It's a type of cannabinoid, which are the chemicals naturally found in marijuana plants. Even though it comes from marijuana plants, CBD doesn't create a “high” effect or any form of intoxication — that's caused by another cannabinoid, known as THC.

Kenneth

Norm

Post Number: 313
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2022 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo & Scott, Thanks I seem to be back to normal.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1455
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2022 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie and All,

The wife has been giving me a 1-ML tincture of something every so often that she said would help. I did not question her. Your description in Ptaah’s Contact Report sounded familiar. I checked, and what the wife had been giving me turned out to be CBD oil.

She does not read the Contact Reports. Wow, I feel like I’m behind the curve here, LOL. This may have also played a role in my fast recovery.

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1473
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2022 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kenneth,

I only recall Ptaah mentioning "certain compounds" that have benefits. This was of particular interest to me. I'm about to enter a venture partnership, waiting for the right time when it's safe to do so, where we will be cultivating hemp for cbd (we acquired a state of the art extraction company). We will be also growing produce for various purposes/industries and will be marketing nutritional drinks of all sorts infused with many phytonutrients (phytochemicals) and so forth.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the exact contact, but the contact occurred during the pandemic. If I find it I will post it here.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1474
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2022 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
I'm still searching, but here was the spark of my interest into these substances (Ptaah may have used the word "substances" and not "material").

Contact 758: Ptaah offers some explanations and insights that are important for anyone who has been infected or knows someone who is/has been infected.

Here is a snippet (Ptaah's explanations should be read in their entirety to truly derive the benefits).

11) Viruses, how dangerous they are according to their nature, is not only determined by the pathogens they harbour, but the state of the immune system of the human being is also of particular importance with regard to their dangerousness. Connected with this and dependent on it is also the physical or overall organic and thus the consciousness-related state of health and the psychological condition of the human being when he is attacked by a virus.

This means that young, elderly and old human beings who are completely healthy and provided with all vital substances – such as vitamins and minerals as well as trace elements, etc. – and thus have an overall well-functioning immune system, are well armed against pathogens. This is also the case, for example, against the corona virus or a flu virus, etc., which do not represent a particularly critical danger if the immune system is fully functional.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_758
Salome,
Eddie

Eddie

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2022 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth

If you want to read more about CBD, you can go to "pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov" and in the search box enter:
1) Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response
2) Cannabinoids for SARS-CoV-2 and is there evidence of their therapeutic efficacy?
3) Activity of THC, CBD, and CBN on Human ACE2 and SARS-CoV1/2 Main Protease to Understand Antiviral Defense Mechanism

Furthermore, there is a lot of very useful information on coronavirus in FIGU's "Zeitzeichen" https://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/zeitzeichen - but you probably already know that :-)

Salome
Eddie "2"

Scott

Post Number: 3623
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 801 DE-EN
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_801

Joe

Post Number: 693
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 801

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_801

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1475
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re; Contact Report 801

Once again Billy really impresses me with his knowledge and wisdom, logic and natural ability to think conscientiously. So much we can learn from simply reflecting on his words and statements.

Billy explains the creational laws of self defense and their connection with being a true human being.

It is important that we do as we learn in the book Might Of The Thoughts; that every evil should be confronted with a counter balance.

So instead of retaliation and acts of gewalt, it is clearly wiser to elect responsible and decent human beings to political positions.
Salome,
Eddie

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1924
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 1457
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

You touched on an interesting issue regarding political positions. It is my understanding that many within the FIGU community world-wide do not vote for political constituents because the main goal of political candidates are to deceive, lie and counter what was promised when running for a particular platform.

I agree that it is, clearly wiser to elect responsible and decent human beings to political positions as the Contact Notes recommends. So, how do we identify the decent human beings. I have tried many times, and every time it came to no benefit.

The majority of the Earthlings are brainwashed to one side of the other, and continue to follow a charismatic person who attracts followers with strong but delusive enticements, aka, the Pied Pipers…

Kenneth

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 129
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the books like Might Of The Thoughts are only for a few people,who can spent 70 euro on a book ? save for it yes ofcourse,im getting seriously pissed off by calling earth humans stuppid.
why not with all the tech you guys have make it more ease to translate and mor accecble? I know why btw. Because maybe the earth forgengers,or the khazarian dark forces are not to find out about BEAM. they dont read or dont watch internet,maybe thats why the case dont get the atention it needs

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1476
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kenneth,

You hit the nail on the head. The issue of electing responsible people into office needs to be approached from different angles.

Certainly, supporting and encouraging people to vote for a responsible candidate is one; Tulsi Gabbard I think is the best candidate for the job. Because of Trump, Joe Biden stole her opportunity to serve because people were simply too desperate to replace Trump with any candidate that had the best chance of replacing him.

The other angle is through the efforts of the spiritual teaching peoples. Now, more than ever, this effort is urgently needed. This is the year in which this will begin. I will have more on this in the next few weeks.
Salome,
Eddie

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point, Hendrikus1970, you ask with all the PJ's vast resources, why they can't print a few books tanslated, and or digital translation. Like they don't have a zazillion, literate people who live a thousand years, with access to unimaginable technology. I believe the book, The Might Of The Thoughts, can be downloaded for free, I read some of it a while back.

Norm

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Billy get his dates wrong on the creation of the Dark Order?

“ I also wanted to write something about the USA shadow government, that it has already existed since 1767 and controls American politics without the great ones in government noticing or knowing anything about it, consequently they are influenced unknowingly, decide wrongly and also act accordingly and do what is in the sense of the shadow rulers.”
- CR 795

Moreover, behind everything is the 'Dark Government of America', which has existed since 1787 and whose ambition is absolute world domination, so the USA can already realise its military presence in many states of the Earth for this purpose.
- CR 801

Norm

Post Number: 315
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If 1787 is the correct date. Then did the dark government form when they signed the United States Constitution?

Sep 17 , 1787 The US Constitution is signed by delegates at the Philadelphia Convention.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1457
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently just joined Twitter to help spread the truth. In one section, some people were saying that the common consensus is that humans originated in Africa, migrated into Europe, interbred with Neanderthals and created other races. Other were talking about how humans evolved from apes.

Well, I couldn’t take that sitting down. So, I decided to provide some factual information from the Contact Reports provided by the Plejaren and Billy without mention names or the Future of Mankind links, for starters. Was not sure how this would be accepted or acknowledged.

My topic of choice was Charles Darwin and how he filed the monkey bones to prove his evolution theory.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_673

HOLY-COW! Between the brainwashed armchair experts and the entrenched academia (environment or community concerned with the pursuit of research, education, and scholarship). It is amazing how many people do not know the truth or do not want to know the truth. I felt like I was in a paint-ball arcade without any shielding. It is amazing how many people are not even open to true research and knowledge. Many have their minds made up without doing their own research and investigation.

It would appear that many are falling back on what they were taught in school. That is not their fault, nonetheless, many refuse to even question the issue.

Kenneth

Maven04005

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2022 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the past few months along with the emails I send weekly, I have been using YouTube videos-the comment section to post the truth. The posted videos I commented on were: spiritually, meditation, atheists, focus, and concentration. 2 weeks ago YouTube suspended my account and won't tell me why. Social media has made people dumb they attack every new idea or original thought. It is my opinion that people are very scared.

Hugo

Post Number: 1110
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2022 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maven04005,

I did the same thing about a year ago and Youtube banned my account and deleted my channel even though I had no videos/subscribers on my channel. I think because I had no videos/subscribers on it is the reason why they did that because they were supposed to give me three strikes before they ban someone's channel. But if Youtube sees someone has no subscribers they may/will ban your channel/account without giving any warnings because no subscribers will complain to Youtube about you.
Google's moto for a long time used to be "don't be evil", then they dropped that when they showed their true "dark order" colors.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1588
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2022 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

Where did you ever get the idea that the Plejaren were at all responsible for doing even more than they've done over the past 13,500 years to help people who, after that length of time...STILL don't get the message about 100% complete self-responsibility for everything in their/our lives?

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 132
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2022 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn,
responsible are the ones that caused this mess
That would be the ancient ancestors of the Ps.
Humanity is hardly to blame for the brainwashing and influences of such powerfull dark forces.
its the small club of 25 million older souls like yourself that have awoken to the truth. But lets be honest it aint easy peasy

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page