Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 29, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through May 29, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1589
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2022 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970,

Trying to find excuses based on the actions of people many millennia ago for human irresponsibility for their/our own thoughts, feelings and actions is the problem.

It's been carried forward so that people today choose to always blame...someone else, like their parents, neighbors, elected officials, friends, etc., etc., for being pathetically unaccountable.

The Plejaren gave us 13,500 years of assistance and we...still whine and complain about whatever their ancestors did far, far longer ago.

It's resulted in their deciding - irrevocably - that Earth humanity is hopelessly beyond improvement for a VERY ling time to come.

So, do you still want to blame someone else?

Reen71b

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2022 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Hendrikus

The Plejaren are NOT responsible for the mess WE got ourselves into. The typical earthling attitude is to point blame at others rather than take responsibility. Yes, we are to blame for the brainwashing to a degree. We have allowed others to take responsibility for how we think and the choices we make. People chose to let others take the reigns for us because of laziness and this is where we've ended up. If people had exercised any might of thoughts at all, we probably wouldn't be where we are today. So, you're lumping yourself in with the masses who chose to lay blame on someone else. Plejaran ancestors were responsible for what started but not where we are today. We've been this way a long long time and have been wreaking havoc on this planet. They've tried time and again with many prophets over thousands of years within the Nokodemion spiritual lineage and yet we are still making a mess for ourselves. I am one of those people who knows her strength and what influence I allow anyone to have over me. I trust my gut instinct 100% and I will not be foolishly led by anyone. That's what you do when you take responsibility for yourself.
Maureen

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2022 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn and Maureen
you talk of cause and effect and blame and what more.
I know whos to blame and its not me.
Cause and effect !!
We all are genetically engineered by the 2nd split of Henok's, while the Plej. are from the first.
Sirians genetically manipulated 2 human groups as warriors.
They had genes which gave aggression and a limited lifespan.
So keep calling earth humans stuppid,and be cocky about it.
I think that they did such a good job that even the Ps and Billy cant change that,at least not with the speed of working you guys have.
And now dont come back saying im not taking self responsibility,because amigos i did not cause this and did nothing wrong

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1590
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970,

When people eschew self-responsibility there's no end, and sometimes no beginning, for the excuses and justifications. In this case, you've conveniently gone back...MILLIONS of years to find someone else to put the blame on for whatever you can't cope with, think is unfair, etc.

Just think of all those people who merely blame...their parents, someone they went to school with, being a citizen of a cradle-to-grave country that took away all their initiative, etc., etc. Do they have a surprise in store!

If you're at all enterprising you could parlay this into quite a business opportunity. Create an organization titled WOW (World Of Whiners) and, for a modest sum, teach them about the evil Sirians who are REALLY to blame for them being losers, "victims", complainers, etc.

Of course, at some point, you're going to have to explain how some people throughout history have, nonetheless, managed to struggle, to overcome and accomplish their goals, despite their challenges and limitations...and despite those evil Sirians!

This raises many questions, including: if all those progressing and accomplishing people would've known that they "couldn't" do it because some crazy people, 22 million years ago, messed with their distant forefathers' genetics...would they have just given up and failed? .

There's a quaint saying that's popular in the self-help field that was created by Henry Ford:

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't – you're right.”

Of course, for those who study the spiritual teaching, test and apply it, what Billy Meier said is found to ring true:

"Each person is the smith of their own destiny."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1477
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hendrikus,

I understand your frustration, and you have the right to feel that way; We all do.

But when the whole picture is considered, then we realize that there is a tremendous amount at play.

At play are creational laws and their recommendations which reveal a certain OPPORTUNITY, which most humans throughout Creation will never have.

It is the challenge to overcome the adversity, to exercise the creative factor and find/execute the solution.

The human experience, the entire reason for the creation of the Creation and its universes and planets, is for the evolution of the human consciousness.

I now actually prefer that BEAM and the Plejaren would provide just enough that we can do this on our own. Imagine the dividends this will pay through impulses from our storage banks for all future incarnations!

But my optimism will appear strange and unproductive to the uninitiated in the Creation-Energy Teaching. So the gold mine is completely missed and walked over as worthless land.

The most powerful book on Earth is the Goblet Of The Truth... and it's available for download/printing for free.

Now make no mistake, it's a BATTLE unlike any on any planet throughout the entire universe, perhaps even the Creation itself. This battle is waged while the Creation and all its energies and forces gives our sails the much needed winds to our backs. So we are essentially not alone. The Aquarian Age has the entire galaxy supporting us and our efforts through powerful creational swinging waves and other energies and forces which can make even a small Creation-Energy Teaching army a formidable force.

What the prophets and the Plejaren Federation have been doing requires the coordinated efforts only we can provide. We have all the intelligence, resources and logistical support to win this battle.

All it requires is that a few of us, who possess great courage, to arm and empower ourselves with the knowledge, cognizance and wisdom brilliantly contained within the pages of the greatest and most powerful book in all of Creation; the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Friteeucman

Post Number: 150
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus:

It all comes down to the question:

Do you wanna be part of a solution, or part of the problem?

Are you a forger and master of you own Destiny, right?

Solution-Oriented-Thinking means…figure it out…

Rainbow-Salute: Looking inward; Going where you need to go, Doing what you need to do.

And see what happens…

Etc.

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 134
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

part of the problem im partly du to overpopulation,stuppid im not.
I study what i can from mr Meier,but i just simply dont agree on a few things.
I its not me blaming Beam or the Ps for all the mess.
I just belief they try to get atention the wrong way and things could have gone faster.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1591
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Start a blog. Contact press, politicians, environmental groups, radio stations, like-minded people.

Show us how it's done right.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 153
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So that being said, put your self in the shoes of the p.j.’s (of course, remembering that they have their directives…)

What would you do differently?

Remember; also, their plans during Rasputin’s time; and also WWII?

How did they work out?(not good…)

Perhaps(and this in just conjecture), they are patiently waiting til we escape the outermost radiations of Pisces…

What I really suggest to you:

getting together with like-minded people and forming your own Creation-Teaching household or Creational-Alliance.

You have a form of tunnel vision; Only focusing on the bad.

The True creational-student doesn’t care about that…

From the Goblet:

“179)

And consider that when you are put to the test by the proclaimers, the prophets, through the laws and recommendations, then consider that they are the true leaders for you, of today and tomorrow and for all descendants, irrespective of whether they live in equitableness (fairness/responsibility) or in inequity (irresponsibility/ unfairness).

180)
Build up a house here and there as a meeting place for yourselves so that you have a place of refuge for learning the truth and the truth-teaching; and take any place for this which appears suitable and keep it clean of all evil for all people who turn it into peace and freedom and for those who stay there in contemplation of the truth and Creation, and for those who say prayers to their spirit (i.e. consciousness) therein.”

All-the-Best;

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Reen71b

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Hendrikus1970

It could've gone faster if each and every one of us on this planet took self responsibility and thought for ourselves. Because we have not, it's going to take 800 years, give or take, before we figure it out. Focusing on making this go faster is not going to make it go faster. You only have control over yourself.
Maureen

Joe

Post Number: 694
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 802

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_802

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1936
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3636
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Norms,

I noticed all of your posts within the queue regarding the translation of CR 802. I will look at them tomorrow and if the translation needs correcting, I will make the change on the FOM Website. As you know these are preliminary translations and may contain errors. These translations are posted with the intent of releasing the information as soon as possible to the public.

Scott

Norms

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Joe,

Re: CR802;

The paragraph:

"Bereits ist es soweit, dass sich die negativen Auswirkungen des Klimawandels derart in der Natur bemerkbar machen, dass das Wachstum dieser und jener Pflanzengattungen lebensunfähig wird und diese einfach aus der bisherigen Vielfalt der Vegetation verschwinden."

that you translated as:

"It is already the case that the negative effects of climate change are making themselves felt in nature in such a way that the growth of this and that plant species is becoming viable and they are simply disappearing from the previous diversity of vegetation."

In Google translate:

"lebensunfähig wird
und
diese einfach aus der bisherigen Vielfalt der Vegetation verschwinden"

translates to:

"becomes unviable
and
these simply disappear from the previous variety of vegetation"

So

"is becoming viable"

should be:

"is becoming unviable"

Norms, I think "unable to live" maybe be closer?

(Message edited by scott on May 22, 2022)

Norms

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Joe,

The paragraph:

"Die sich immer schneller abzeichnende Bedrohung durch den Klimawandel, vor allem durch die Unvernunft und Verant-wortungslosigkeit des Menschen, ist für die biologische Vielfalt der Insektenwelt ein Rückgang derselben von prekärer Tragweite geworden, und zwar nicht nur in Europa, sondern bereits weltweit, wobei dieser Zerstörungslauf und Ausrottungswahnsinn schon bis in die tiefsten Tiefen der Urwälder reicht, wie z.B. in Borneo, in Teilen von Afrika, und vor allem in den Urwäldern Europas und besonders im Regenwald von Brasilien, wo auf Teufel komm raus der Urwald ausgeräubert und gerodet und damit der Lebensraum der Insektenwelt immer mehr zerstört und diese letztendlich ausgerottet werden. Dies insbesondere durch die Bewilligung und Aufforderung des verantwortungslosen brasilianischen Präsidenten Jair Messias Bolsonaro."

translated as

"The ever-quickening threat of climate change, above all due to the irrationality and irresponsibility of human beings, has become a decline of precarious proportions for the biological diversity of the insect world, not only in Europe, but already worldwide, with this destructive run and extinction madness already reaching into the deepest depths of the primeval forests, as e.g. in Borneo, in the Mediterranean, in the Mediterranean and in the Pacific. For example, in Borneo, in parts of Africa, and above all in the primeval forests of Europe and especially in the rainforest of Brazil, where the primeval forest is being plundered and cleared by hook or by crook, thus destroying the habitat of the insect world more and more and ultimately wiping it out. This is especially due to the approval and encouragement of the irresponsible Brazilian President Jair Messias Bolsonaro."

has "in the Mediterranean" twice

Norms, Mittelmeer is German for Mediterranean which doesn't appear in this verse. I will change the paragraph to read "The threat of climate change, which is becoming ever more apparent, and above all the irrationality and irresponsibility of human beings, has led to a decline in insect biodiversity of precarious proportions, not only in Europe, but already worldwide, with this destruction and extinction madness already reaching into the deepest depths of the primeval forests, such as in Borneo, parts of Africa, and above all in the primeval forests of Europe and especially in the rainforests of Brazil. For example, in Borneo, in parts of Africa, and above all in the primeval forests of Europe and especially in the rainforest of Brazil, where the primeval forest is being plundered and cleared by hook or by crook, thus destroying the habitat of the insect world more and more and ultimately wiping it out. This is especially due to the approval and encouragement of the irresponsible Brazilian President Jair Messias Bolsonaro"

(Message edited by scott on May 22, 2022)

Joe

Post Number: 695
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms,

The terms 'unviable', 'unlivable' 'unable to survive' and 'unable to live' were all included in the DeepL alternative translation list and I think all of them are acceptable.

I honestly don't know why DeepL translator chooses 'viable' instead of any of the above mentioned terms.

I had already corrected the paragraph where the word 'Mediterranean' was mentioned twice. I'm not entirely sure why it was mentioned twice.

For some reason when I enter this paragraph alone, it seems that DeepL translator did not include the word 'Mediterranean', not even once. Maybe perhaps this could be because DeepL translator is more prone to translation errors when I enter the whole contact report in one go instead of paragraph by paragraph, which is of course time-consuming especially if the contact report itself is quite long.

Joe

Post Number: 696
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 803

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_803

and

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 804

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_804

Norms

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following paragraph BEAM clarifies he is not a "prophet" but simply a herald:

"Truly, I am neither a prophet – this designation is completely wrong anyway – nor a world saviour, but simply a herald of reality and its truth, and I say what will come and be for a long time to come."

Yet GOTT p.57 vs.322 states:

"... because the wise teacher
changed himself into the proclaimer, the prophet, and endured for eons in continuous coming again in a new
person in order to appear in the far future on your earth as Henoch (Enoch), as the first prophet on the earth-roundness in the far line of Nokodemion; and it will be that the line of Nokodemion will be continued in the same form of spirit, but however always in a new person with a new inner world (consciousness), in a sequence of seven from Henoch (Enoch) to the new time when the last prophet in the series will complete the work of the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life."

The term "prophet" in reference to the seven personalities in the line of Nokodemion has many instances in GOTT.

So why the move away from the term "prophet" now in CR802 where BEAM says "...this designation is completely wrong anyway"?

Is it because the term "prophet" is ambiguous as appears in english dictionaries?

Norms

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: CR804;

"Es war jedoch an die FIGU adressiert,
aber an mich gerichtet."

translated as:

"However, it was addressed to the FIGU, but to me."

matches Google translate:

"Es war jedoch an die FIGU adressiert,
aber an mich gerichtet."

"However, it was addressed to FIGU,
but addressed to me."

but seems it should be :

"However, it was addressed not to FIGU,
but addressed to me."

Norms

Post Number: 102
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Checked the word "herald" in the Merriam Dictionary which also remains ambiguous because as a noun there is reference to "messenger" from someone higher-up and as a verb that appears to be more correct as an "announcer"

"Herald" as a noun, BEAM who is from the pure spirit levels is bringing direction, instructions, warnings from a level even higher than kings and even gods. But this level is not recognised here on Earth.

"Herald" as a verb appears to be more correct as the "announcer" and "to give notice".

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i belief it al has to do with the so called earth foreigners,the Ps and Mr Meier dont want them to know that they are here and are trying to help us stuppid humans evolve.
They are to dangerous i gues,and like they say in the last reports that this group of blue humans will come out of their hidding if nuclear war realy happens and that they also strive for world domination.
I always thought that their where no aliens on earth until 1987 when they removed the giza phycopats but in the last reports sudenly this blue humans pop up,and aperently they have been here a very long time.
What i find strange because if i think about this group that is far more advanced then us,that they dont track us stuppid humans and follow all that has to do with E.T and UFO community. They must have heard of the Ps and Mr Meier and if not then i gues that they dont mind their own security so much.
If i was this alien group ,then i would have been monitoring earth from day 1 of arival

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norms,

As I understand it, a prophet, or better yet, a prophecy is a telling of future events or conditions, made possible by creational laws that regulate and make this capability possible, is so human beings can direct their personal lives and that of their own peoples.

So a Herald, can (and is) a prophet but it's similar to watching a weatherman on television informing us of impending weather. Notice how the weatherman doesn't occupy the entire news show.

A prophet/prophecy in Billy's case refers more to a consciousness ability which Billy uses for our benefit.

The bulk, or determination for Nokodemion's current personality is that of a teacher, thus a Herald.

I think Billy dislikes the religious intonation that humans of Earth associate with the word prophet, which is based on idolization and high esteem as one sent by the God of a religion.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 697
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2022 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 805

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_805

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page