Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 18, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 18, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 699
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Daniel_ratajczak,

You said:
"I think that there seem to be a few inconsistencies in the contact reports regarding the coronavirus that need to be clarified. There are too many to mention, but among them, Billy and the Plejaren first stated at the beginning that masks were useless, before quickly recommending mask wearing as a precaution."

This statement is wrong and misleading.

First of all, don't just say something, which you yourself might have misinterpreted, without providing a link to the source. But I think I know where you might have gotten this information from:

Excerpt from Contact Report 728

Billy:
I know from Sfath that the poisonous gas vapours of the chemical poisons produced by the earthlings, which get into the atmosphere and mix, form new kinds of poisonous gases in it, which are as yet completely unknown in all the earthly-known chemical sciences. But I have a question about this, namely to what extent do face masks protect against pathogens, also with regard to the new plague from China?

Ptaah:
189. The simple protective masks used all over the world, which are not specially designed against viruses, micro-organisms and bacteria, are completely useless against the pathogens mentioned.

End of excerpt.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_728

As you can see, Ptaah never said that all face masks are useless. He was referring only to the cheap and crappy face masks which offer very little protection against the Coronavirus. I think it is important to make the distinction.

The first mention of proper face masks against the Coronavirus I think was in Contact Report 732:

125. A) Basically, I first have to explain that, as a rule, mouth-breathing protective masks are equivalent to disposable masks that have to be disposed of after a single use.
126. On the other hand, it is particularly important to say that the use or wearing of protective masks is beneficial to health and life and, in the long term, reduces or completely prevents the ingestion of particles that are hazardous to health – such as fine dust of various kinds, some of which contains radioactive particles – thereby reducing the risk of suffering and illness, especially various types of cancer.

127. B) We have looked around at mouth-breathing masks and have researched and tested the suitability of various freely available protective masks.
128. In the process, we became aware of products that are divided into different classes and labelled as FFP1, FFP2 or FFP3 and are useful, but cannot be declared completely germ-proof.
129. These are protective masks which, as half masks and full masks, are effective against fine dust and other fine particles, thus protecting the respiratory tract from dangerous aerosols or expiratory droplets and from various types of dust, e.g. outdoors, on roads or also in workplaces, etc.

130. C) We have thoroughly tested the FFP1, FFP2 or FFP3 protective masks for their safety in terms of their usability and permeability with regard to viruses, bacteria and micro-organisms as well as fine dust, smoke and other toxic substances, as well as the particularly important connectability to all parts of the face, especially around the eyes, the respiratory organ and chin.
131. Of great importance in our tests in this regard was the importance of the seal of the mask, namely the extent to which the breathing air can flow out and in at the mask connection points and introduce germs from the outside into the respiratory organ and the mouth.

You can read the rest here if you want:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_732

You also said:

"The key question is: Will the coronavirus “withdraw” in August, 2022? The clues are there. I think that we are all looking forward to having some relief from this pandemic finally. Even Christian Frehner mentioned that the Plejaren will give us “the green light” once it is safe to resume FIGU operations as were normal before 2020."

I am not sure why you would say this because the Plejaren never said that the Coronavirus will end in 2022. However, in Contact Report 806 Ptaah had said the following:

Ptaah:
There is not much to say about that, for our advice remains what I have told you and recommended since the outbreak of the plague, namely that you should all follow it. At the moment, a new mutation of the virus is growing, which is slowly spreading, but will only spread in the coming weeks in such a way that new measures will be necessary again. That’s all I want to explain for now, except that the new mutation may again be more aggressive than the milder form so far.

https://theyflyblog.com/2022/06/warning-new-more-aggressive-covid-mutation-spreading/

OR

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_806

What does this mean? I think it means that the Coronavirus or COVID-19 with its mutations is not going away anytime soon.

Votan

Post Number: 987
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Daniel

I sometimes wonder if the virus is as bad as it made out to be. Also I was told that who ever played around with it has a antidote. The a virus has trace of snake DNA and bat DNA also.

Once thing for certain is that the jab is probably worse than the virus and thats why it mutates.
joe

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1492
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Christian Frehner did post here that the time will come when the Plejaren will "give us the thumbs up that it is safe again."

The pandemic will come under control and things will go back to how it was before the pandemic. I have a feeling it will happen at some point within this year (if I've calculated correctly). This, not withstanding Ptaah telling us about a new mutation that is more aggressive than the last mild mutation, that will spread in the next few weeks.

So the protocol is still important.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Daniel_ratajczak

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello @Joe,
There is a reason why I waited so long (2 and a half years to be precise) to discuss this pandemic. Please forgive me if I make a mistake here. There is so much information that was shared in the contact reports that I find it difficult to sort through this information properly. I simply want to start a discussion here. Note to Scott: I am trying to tread carefully here on this sensitive issue. In my initial post yesterday, there was only so much that I could have written all at once. @Joe, I am aware of what Billy and the Plejaren have said regarding masks. I should have clarified that part. Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have been reading every contact report released regarding the coronavirus and I still remember a lot of what was written very clearly. However, referencing a contact report is often difficult for me because finding a particular passage that I clearly remember may be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Here is the passage about masks from a TheyFly Blog article back in February 25, 2020:
How can I protect myself against being infected with the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)?
In this case, a reliable protection against infection can only be provided by the use of a full-body protective suit with independent breathing apparatus, as for example was worn by medical personnel during the Ebola epidemic. The normal breathing masks, as they are commonly used in many countries in Southeast Asia, are of absolutely no use, because the virus is so small that it penetrates these masks as if they were not even present at all.
The respirator masks used in these countries only have a justification against dust and dirt in the streets, which of course makes sense in overpopulated and dirty big cities. Apart from that, only a rational and prudent behavior, as described under ‘Fundamentally’, provides a certain protection.
Source: https://theyflyblog.com/2020/02/harsh-truth-from-plejaren-about-sars-cov-2-pandemic/
So, I see what you are saying Joe. The poor-quality, surgical masks are of no use.
At this point, we should probably all read every single contact report regarding the pandemic since the beginning to elucidate any confusion and misinterpretations. I know for sure that the Plejaren mentioned that we should avoid using the term “Covid-19” and that saying “Corona” or “Coronavirus” would be more appropriate.
You can look on the FIGU Forum where Christian Frehner left the following message:
The Plejaren will notify us when it is again safe. The Plejaren will be "giving us the thumbs up" - Christian Frehner.
So, of course, I am sure that the virus will be with us for a long time, but in what form?
@Joe,
I especially want you to be aware of the passage from a contact report back in 2020 (again I can’t exactly remember the number), where Ptaah says that this coronavirus is a very strange virus. Basically, this coronavirus may undergo a transformation within a few weeks to months during which it may seemingly disappear and everything appears to be a bad nightmare.
Also, we can’t ignore this passage from Contact Report 750:
41. The health of the human beings will therefore continue to be threatened by the rampantly spreading disease, whereby under certain circumstances in this regard the whole thing can drag on for the next 18 to 24 months and will continue to claim many deaths.
This 18 to 24 month timeframe was mentioned for a reason. I am sure that the coronavirus and its mutations will not be going away anytime soon. However, it is possible that this coronavirus may be approaching an equilibrium of sorts. Deadly viruses often face a tradeoff between infectiousness and deadliness. If this coronavirus becomes more infectious but a lot less deadly, then this could lead to an end of the worst of the pandemic. On the other hand, if this coronavirus becomes more deadly but a lot less infectious, then this would lead to a similar result. On the other hand, we could see a “withdrawal” of the coronavirus, which has been mentioned many times by the Plejaren, where the virus still exists but it is not actively attacking human beings anymore except in impulse form or through genetic inheritance.
Of course, I was aware of Contact Report 806 before I made my post yesterday, where Ptaah mentions that a new mutation is spreading which may be more aggressive. We will see what happens in this regard.
Basically, I want to emphasize the fact that often things sound “too bad to be true”. I find it hard to imagine that this coronavirus will continue to mutate and viciously attack humanity over and over again with wave after wave followed by lockdown after lockdown for decades and centuries to come. Eventually a biological equilibrium would

Daniel_ratajczak

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It looks like the end of my previous post was cut off, here is what I wrote at the end in full:
Basically, I want to emphasize the fact that often things sound “too bad to be true”. I find it hard to imagine that this coronavirus will continue to mutate and viciously attack humanity over and over again with wave after wave followed by lockdown after lockdown for decades and centuries to come. Eventually a biological equilibrium would have to be reached.

Hugo

Post Number: 1115
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I hope you are right!
But this does not make sense with what the Plejaren have said a number of times in the contact reports that this virus will be with us for a very long time and that it will get deadlier as it mutates. And Billy stated it could eventually claim half a billion lives.

Joe

Post Number: 700
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 807

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_807

Joe

Post Number: 701
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 808

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_808

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1493
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Yes, I know it sounds crazy. But with all things considered, it should come under control soon and things will go back to how it was before the pandemic.

But make no mistake, the danger is still active and we should continue following Ptaah's protocol.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1938
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Daniel,

You got me thinking about the combination possibilities of magnitudes of infectiousness and deadliness.
I see your point about the tradeoff for new coronavirus mutations and yet wonder if we have to logically consider low infectiousness + low deadliness and high infectiousness + high deadliness scenarios, if these have reasonable probabilities.
I'm not understanding enough about the mechanics of this virus weapon though and it leads me to speculate here.

Ptaah did recently disclose newest results of their research and also explained the functioning of impulses in the lifecycle of the virus.

Any thoughts?

Scott

Post Number: 3647
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 809 DE-EN
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_809

Joe

Post Number: 702
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 809

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_809

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1941
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe and Scott.
Salome, Bill

Joe

Post Number: 703
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 810

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_810

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe!

Now I can't wait to read what Quinto has to talk about in relation the Creation-Energy teaching!
Salome,
Eddie

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1942
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 155
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2022 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

to scared to say who is realy behind it all,the U.S is nothing but a vessel a puppet state of this group thats bin terrorising humanity ,killing all our prophets ,changing true hisory and events.
And the Ps afther all this tousends of years stil afraight to mention them.
religions is what you always created,or better said you helped the darkforces create religions.
the last 2 reports also are things we all know,exept for the ... dots ofcourse

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1606
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2022 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just when I thought the whining and blaming the Plejaren and Meier for our own, self-created troubles was over, the ever self-pitying Hendrikus disabuses me of my premature relief.

So, a certain to be ignored suggestion: Figure it out for yourself and then...get on your horse, proclaim the truth and go out and fix the problems.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1496
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2022 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrickus,

I see it very differently, mainly due to the circles I've been within and around.

To me the Plejaren are using common sense, so as not to endanger Billy, FIGU nor anyone on this forum and those who are friends of FIGU.

One thing that always impresses me about them is how well versed they are in the law of causality... my own understanding always expands a little every time I read their application of it.

What the planet Earth needs soon is the efforts of the Spiritual Teaching Peoples.

This link explains it well.

https://beam2eng.blogspot.com/2017/03/spiritual-teaching-peoples.html?fbclid=IwAR0dvtWt9W_Sfwv7YqAOTQ2zFbG0_oaEfUmKevIMgTF8-n0Iy9TJUTBPrII
Salome,
Eddie

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie and Michael.

i see it very differently also

blaming the Plejaren and Meier for our own, self-created troubles ?

Lets see,
The anchestors of the Ps created the current stuppid earth humans,they altered genes and brainwashed the f out of them.
Ever sins that day earth humanity has been brainwashed by certain extrateristrail groups that created religions and what more.

al say al the 7 prophets helped creating this.

For example this

PETALE - MESSAGES Taken from "Prophetien"-Book of Prophecies

Telepathically received from the PETALE-Spirit-Plane

by ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier

This message screams relgion

Its very clear to me also that the Ps dont want the whole world to know.
They bring messages of death and destruction and we the humans are the only ones that can stop this madness.

We can only stop this madness if you know with whom your dealing !
I will give you guys a small hint,its not the U.S and not the E.U or NATO.

I remember about 15 years ago wen i found out about Mr Meier and the Ps
At that time people like Mr Horn said,there are no people in contact with aliens and there is no other contact then Mr Meier with the Ps.

Now latly we find out that we have 2 alien races living on earth,one we n
know for sure wants world domination also.
This last one wil intervene when Russia wil start to nuke the U.S.

Now tell me again what we earth humans can do?

You want to blame me for the sht they created ?

Im not allowed to say that i see contradictions?

Self responsible we are yes and im lucky that i know and found a lott of the truth here from Mr Meier and the Ps.
But they always talk about cause and effect,
Well the affect of what the anchestors caused is stil very visible.

What surprises me also is that Bermuda and others ask Billy to do more for this Ukraine question,because this is where ww4 starts ( thats obvious by now) but Eduard dont want to speak about it more because it endangers the mission.
Then i ask ?
What more can Mr Meier do_? writte more books that only a few can buy?
What more if we are months away from a nuclear war
Lets hope they put that paperbacks in a bunker

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1497
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus

I understand your frustration. Things look absolutely chaotic and out of control, but this is just the surface... we need to look deeper beneath the surface soil and get to the roots.

One of the reasons why cultivated land will have difficulty growing food in 40 years, according to scientists and the global movement Save Soil my company is aligned with, is that everyone has been looking at the surface of the soil and never thought about the roots.

To grow food, humans should have been reflecting and contemplating on just how nature was created to grow food.

To do this humans should have looked deeper into the roots and soil beneath the surface.

It's the same with this situation here on Earth and how Billy and the Plejaren are doing what they're doing and how they are specifically going about it.

But for this, creational laws must be understood, this way, we can help and not hinder.
Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1607
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We just had our first rain here and the power went out for a while. So, realizing blaming the Sirians wouldn't be helpful, we plugged our refrigerator into a...back-up power supply.

It seems everybody has certain specialties, from which others can learn.

Hendrikus demonstrates a mastery in the lack of personal resourcefulness, which already proved to be not useful in real-life situations.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page