Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 23, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 23, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Reen71b

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Hendrikus
Please please please read the teachings. I don't think there's anything, at this time, that you will listen to from anyone on this forum. It's obvious that this is something you have to figure out on your own. As Michael said, you need to figure out yourself first. You have too much anger within you. People rarely think clearly when they are full of negative feelings.
Maureen

Hugo

Post Number: 1118
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2022 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Knowing the Meier material and knowing we could be on the verge of WW3 with two third of the world's population dying and other grim news like knowing we will soon all be bio-chipped and a cruel Chinese totalitarian world awaiting for us all makes me feel depressed too. We all know these things. I can see how some here could respond with hatred or just lash out with blame. However seeing people not in the know go about their daily lives like there's no problem in the world makes me often think of the Matrix movie about how it's bliss to be ignorant. But I will always choose the red pill.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr horn,you are again accusuing me of lack of this and that.
Its you cult creating people that ruin the compleet Meier case,again and again Life afther life.
One should think that the far more intelligent human beings like you see yourself as , should be more objective.
Not one answer to the questions i raised.
You reply like all that religipus idiots you talk about !
You are self responsible because the teachings of the spirit says so. Looks its in this book.
You keep avoiding the cause of the situacion people are in.
You and that selected club of members are again creating a feeling of being separate and diferent then the rest.

I suggest you start reading CR 150 compleetly again.

Now what we see here is that Figu and its core members are trying to blame Trump for the comming WW3 or 4 ( whatever)
Even republican Billie meier followers where voting for the great and amazing Mr Biden ( No fotos and details of his criminal family,nowhere to be found)

Dont pick sides is the new norm now right ?

Russiangate,Libie,Syria,Afghanistan and so fort all done by a group that the Ps now very wel ,what they also knew is that the Phycopate Trump was not part of this group.
So why i ask are you always protecting the ones that are realy behind this whole mess ?
Coronavirus,Wars ,Financial robbery by banksters and so fort

No atack people like me that try to get to the source of the problem is beter.
Always with the same bs atitude that i am negative.

You should read what you been writting on your flyblog for the las 12 years
Only thing i see is war and war and virus and war, and vulcano and destruction of humankind.
Its you that's feeding negativity !

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:BEAM_Quotes_011.jpg

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/7/73/BEAM_Quotes_016.jpg

until 1987 humanity had to deal with this Giza,and now with blue ones and others. So stop blaming humans.
They and we are indeed victems

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, please choose wisely to allow this discussion to heal for us all!

Mat
bronzedesk
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Scott

Post Number: 3649
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mat,

I have restricted this conversation a bit already but I see this will now come to a peaceful conclusion :-)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, kind sir!

"We are all in this together and are ultimately drawn to the light! Not a cult, just being and living a way of life and a gained overall perspective just one step at a time!

We are the watchers, and it isn't easy being green!

mat
bronzedesk
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It will,
i wil stop asking this questions
But can you please ask the Ps and Billy and the repeater Mr Horn that the stupid humans are maybe stupid victims.
And that the blame lies with the ones that use mindcontrol tactics,gene altering,fear and what more to keep the victims dumb and obedient.
Want to change that ? then go afther the source
and stop wriotting to personal asistents that never reply,its like bringing water to the sea
Tschüss to all,untill the next life !

Maven04005

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“There are no victims, only volunteers.”
— Robert Anthony
In reality, there are no victims - there are only volunteers. This doesn't mean that someone can't hurt us, but the choice is ours if we want to assume the victim identity.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dont know who this Robert Antony is but is bs

A women is walking around in her minskirt and is being raped ,but she volunteerd right.

Humankind has been brainwashed,made warmachines out of them,gave them a short lifespan,are under constant mindcontrol for tousends of years,but we volunteerd right.

“I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. ... The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth.”
Jiddu Krishnamurti

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 736
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The cnotes mention usa civil wars
youtube: will the us invade texas over this redacted

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Piyali

Post Number: 211
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Hendrikus, I wish I knew what your real name is. Please forgive me for not knowing.

“I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. ... The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti - I agree. I write in the first person because I can only speak on my behalf alone.

I have been studying the Meier material since 2012, a Passive Member since that year too. I began my study of the Spiritual Teaching since 2013 and still continuing. Does this mean I am “following” someone? Not in the least. However, I am a follower of the truth, which everyone ought to. Does it mean I do not read other books? Not in the least. This is a forum dedicated to the understanding of the works of BEAM, to the information he brings to the table. Our individual understanding/comprehension/perception of this information is varied, at different levels.

Taking your example, for example, a young woman walking around in a miniskirt in the middle of the night after a party, is not inviting trouble to herself under normal circumstances in societies where women are respected and their clothing are not subject to scrutiny. However, doing the same in a society, or during times of trouble, where one knows, that things are unstable in that neighborhood, that city, that country, where that respect towards the fellow human being has become shaky or is not yet given, then in such situations, it is inviting trouble to oneself. Preservation of one’s own body and the life contained in it, ought to be the first realization, the awareness of which is somehow still hugely lacking In many societies in our world. Hence, one cannot generalize anything. It all depends. If a child is raped, it is certainly not the child who has brought it upon him or herself. There are many terrible external forces that harm us as well.

Your anger at the Plejaren - how are they responsible for something their ancestors/forefathers have done? They have also gone through much suffering before they became peaceful people. The Plejaren human beings who visited BEAM and still do, are not responsible for the heinous crimes of their ancestors, yet they feel responsible and that to me is how I see the greatness of those who came to visit BEAM and share their story, their knowledge and wisdom through him. They have learned many things along the way and felt it was their responsibility to guide us human beings of Earth and share the knowledge and wisdom they have gained, so that we too do not make the same mistakes as their forefathers had or at least do the best we can with the information they volunteered to give us through BEAM, who also has a vast store of knowledge and wisdom to share with us in the hope that we utilize those for our own good. To me, that is the biggest form of apology from the P’s and it shows their consciousness development to the extent of taking the risk to come to such an unstable world such as ours, also because they thought that we have reached that point in our development where we can handle that kind of information with regard to the Truth. Were they wrong in their assessment of us human beings? You tell me.

Take a very earthly hypothetical example, to try to make my point - let’s say that my great, great grandfather or grandmother, had inflicted terrible harm to members of your family all those years ago. You and I were not even born then. However, in our times, we learn the secrets of all those horrors committed all those years ago. Now, since the harm was committed by my forefathers towards yours, and I have come to know about it, and if I have developed further in my consciousness, wouldn’t I feel responsible too? I carry that family shame even though it is not my fault at all. So then, out of this sense of responsibility and duty towards you, your family and my fellow human beings, I would find out where you live and when I do, I would come knocking on your door, introduce myself (in the form of a letter to begin with, arranging a meeting, however this introduction takes place) and share with you the knowledge I have gained and apologize to you for the harm a member of my family tree has caused to a member/members of your family tree. Apologies, can be expressed in many different ways. Sure you would be shocked, etc., but would you not eventually understand and forgive me and learn from what I have shared with you and join hands with me to end a long family feud and bring peace? After all, we are not responsible for what happened between our two families in the past, but now we know that history. Would you continue to scorn me, learn nothing and do nothing to bring about peace and harmony and forgiveness, or will you, continue to play the victim or remain frustrated and angry on behalf of your ancestors? In that case, you have not understood the fundamentals of reincarnation, the fundamentals of life.

We do have a responsibility to correct many of the things we carry simply by means of inheritance, association, whatever, but only we can correct that, and we can do that, if we focus more on how to solve the problems, both personal and global. The frustrations cannot ease the the situation and problems are not solved. It is not their fault nor ours that we are in this predicament due to the actions of our common ancestors. However, given from where they are coming and where we are at the moment, they can only do so much, hoping against hope, that we will understand and do something to save ourselves. In fact, as far as I am concerned, they have given us plenty of rope to hang onto and pull ourselves up. They have given us many ways with which we can help ourselves. For this, I at least am especially grateful.

What will you do with the books if you do not have in you to stay calm and try to understand it all? How can anyone have the money to buy any books if one is always focused on how expensive it is or how it is not available for everyone etc., etc.? What have you learned from what IS available and have you applied that learning into your life? Because if you have done that, then things will come your way more easily than you ever imagined.

I respect your frustrations and your questions. I have been reading the posts quietly and you have valid questions. However, only you can find a healthy and workable solution to the problems you experience and that of our world.

Now, some will perceive my messages as, ”long winded”. Maybe you will or not, please forgive me for this, but I felt this morning, that I must write something to you. No sarcasm involved, just my sincere more than two pence for you.

Be safe, happy and well. ❤️
Salome
Piyali

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Piyali,
my name is Hendrikus ,
My biggest frustration is that we get al the info but,the info on who brainwashed for example president Obomba we dont get.
It was not the cia,fbi and so fort.
What i do see time and time again in that C reports is that the Ps and Eduard leave out a group of people ,that is indeed in control of the western countries (and a few more like japan,columbia ,brazil,argentina and and
The problem here is this group always and has always been manipulating mankind and the Ps and Billy dont mention them because its to dangerous.
..... dont speak anymore because we need to compleet the mission.
This is going on prophet after prophet,when Mr Meier dies,this same group wil falsefy the info again,they are working on this as we speak.
We the people can change our mindset and think ohh well let them brainwash the people and kill them off one by one.
People need to find out for themselfs that there whole life is lie, I myself am at peace and know hell or heaven doesnt exist and we are all the part the same energysource
Life doesnt work like that for me.
I know to much to let them kill my family of with viruses or nuclair wars.
i say we need to get this phycopats and expel them from earth,like they did with the Giza.
Put them on mars as first human subjects
Salome to you all

Reen71b

Post Number: 106
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Hendrikus1970

What Piyali has written has explained things clearly on the part of the Plejaren being responsible. They themselves are not responsible but they feel to be on some level. If they didn't, there wouldn't be any contacts. If you want to try to understand how ridiculous it is to punish people for their ancestors transgressions, you need not look any further than the North Koreans. I have spent quite some time watching videos of North Korean defectors who explain that under their dear leader, when anyone commits an offense in their country (no matter how small) their laws punish families for up to 3 generations. If someone is born into one of their internment camps, they live there for life. The life has not committed any crimes yet they are forced to receive the same sentence as their parents or grandparents. Even if the crime is minor and they don't receive a long prison sentence, even out of prison, the offspring still face maltreatment. Also included in this are sisters/brothers, mothers/fathers, grandparents, aunts/uncles/cousins, in laws, etc. They all suffer for what one person did. This is one of the reasons they find it difficult to defect as they don't want their entire family punished if they get caught. So, you see how illogical it is to lay guilt on the Plejaren for what their ancestors did. They are already giving us the tools to make things right. We do not learn anything by letting someone else do the work for us. We need to do the work in order to evolve to a peaceful world. They are giving us the tools. What more do you want?
Maureen

Kenneth

Post Number: 1479
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Piyali,

Very well stated.

Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3650
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't a person, as an individual, powerless nowadays? Looking at all the wars and the misery on Earth, one might ask just what tangible action the individual can take.

Mosaki

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus,

Comparing rape or murder to the voluntary stupidity of human beings is a bad analogy. Those crimes are against the Creational laws regardless of what made the aggressor do it. The aggressor's thoughts and ideas are wrong to begin with, so in terms of the Universal law of cause and effect, the fault will always go back to the rapist or murderer.

Stupid people will continue to do stupid and violent things to other people. It is due to incorrect thinking and the religious delusion that dwells in the human being. The decision to remain stupid is a choice. No one forced earth humans to become degenerates. You are removing responsibility from the people and turning them into fragile victims. Humans have always had a choice, yet they have chosen to remain stupid. You are choosing to remain stuck in your incorrect thinking, but that is your choice, and only you can change it.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Piyali

Post Number: 212
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and thank you @Hendrikus, for clarifying your name for me. 😊

Thank you also for voicing your concerns, your thoughts. I, for one, respect them. However, again speaking on my behalf alone, whatever information the Plejaren and BEAM had to leave out for our own good or for other reasons, I respect that too and do not question it, because at my level of evolution, they are irrelevant to me in this moment in time. I am good with what they have already shared with us and to work with it. There’s plenty of information to work with.

What I understand completely, is that, the only way to overcome the dark forces and to keep myself safe from them, is to strengthen my own consciousness, recognize my inner most self as my only best friend, and listen to it and work with it. I understand the importance of and to work with the might of my own thoughts, because it is the only way I can keep at bay the evil elements from hurting me and my family. I am grateful that my family is conscious of this fact as well.

I have gratefully received the spiritual teaching that shows me how to access my inner knowledge and to apply it. It is very hard work for me, being the flawed human being that I am. No no, I am not belittling myself, it’s just that being human, I cannot imagine being perfect. That does not stop me from striving to be a bit more perfect with each experienced and learned lesson, as well as, by listening to the wisdom of others.

I recognize the fact, that my Creation-energy will be returning many times to this very Earth as long as earth is livable. In the course of this journey from one lifetime to another, it will learn many, many more things. Since all of us know, including yourself, that we will find out for ourselves what life means, whether it is a lie or the truth, etc., why worry about what the Plejaren and BEAM have left out? If they spoon feed us with every detail, why should we bother to find out anything for ourselves? Why even bother to strive and grow? This is out of question as far as I am concerned. Patience, is an invaluable virtue and one worthy of working hard for.

If you are truly at peace with yourself, with your own reasonings and understanding, then that is that and must be respected. As must be respected, the silence about some matters from the Plejaren and BEAM.

The land of truth is not “pathless”, for there is a path, a way to enter that land, and that is by following one’s own inner calling inward. We are “followers” in the sense that we must follow the way of the wise after we have recognized it. However, not blindly following. I admire that you ask questions, always ask questions, but do so without anger or blame. Do it out of curiosity. If the answers are not found, keep it in the back burner for a later time. The answers will come. In the meantime, don’t you have work to do on yourself and work to keep yourself and your family safe? I know I do. 😊

Thank you for reading my thoughts in turn.

Stay safe, happy and well.
Salome
Piyali

Rey

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With their experience and wisdom, the P's knows how to resolve earth human's attitude as they believe that "if you give a human a fish, he lives for a day, and if a human is thought how to fish, he lives for a lifetime." That is what I understand on how P's are helping us thru BEAM. P's can help us solve the earth's problem immediately, but it has to be us who shall live on this earth thus we have to learn by ourselves and not thru the intervention of others or neighbors.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,Piyali,Rey
Nothing can be expected from the human mass, for it is obstinately living in its same old indifference and egotistical rut. That's why it is up to the individual to change his or her own ways and to become accessible to the truth.

I would frase it diferent,knowing what we all know

Nothing can be expected from the human mass, for it is obstinately living under heavy mind control tactics performed by a group that they call the Khazarian Mafia,this group are the masters of each humanbeing and if you try to speak truth about you will get iliminated,We the Ps and Mr Meier cant realy name them because 24 atempts at Edeards life is enough and we need to compleet our mission.

Look at Assange,just for mentioning the corrupted american government.

Look now with Russia,who dares to go against the west will be stripped of his funds and will be called a Putin apologist.

Seth Meier,Epstein,Christopher Sign,Jovenel Moďse,
Other persons linked to the Clinton Body Count include:

Jim McDougal, a financial partner of the Clintons in the real estate venture that led to the Whitewater scandal. McDougal died of a heart attack at the Federal Correctional Facility in Fort Worth, Texas, on March 8, 1998.
[34]
John F. Kennedy Jr., who was, according to polls, the most popular Democrat in New York. According to friends, Kennedy considered seeking the seat of retiring Sen. Daniel Moynihan in the 2000 United States Senate election in New York

and the list goes on.

We hear constantly that we the people need to change our ways,but how i ask you if people are constantly brainwashed and manipulated .

We the people that know the Meier case,understand and learn,the real reason we are able to reconize the truth is of the many lives we had and maybe the lives we had at the same time the prophets where here.
I do not blame stuppid humans,they in reality cant help it or understand it.

For me the only way is if this bad dark forces are gone ,then a build up can take place.
Now the power of this group is so strong that only a handfull are learning from Mr Meier.

BTW i agree on most of all what you guys and girls are saying,but dont agree on all ( that was obvious)

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa Osaki,

Maven04005 said and i quote

“There are no victims, only volunteers.”

The most stupid quote i heard in my life,that was why i said what i said

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 3651
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No more posts will be accepted on this topic, please let's get back to the specified subject of this section.

Thank you

Scott

Post Number: 3652
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Kenneth :-)..

Piyali

Post Number: 214
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and thank you @Kenneth.
Salome
Piyali

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page