Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 10, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through July 10, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Checkout MHs interview:
https://theyflyblog.com/2022/06/robin-hanson-meets-the-billy-meier-ufo-contacts/
It’s all about how we present the information from the Ps is my take on it.
What I like in there is the data driven scientific approach, means that for the no longer taboo subject of UFOs and provable non terrestrial information needs for us to organize the corroborated predictions into a spreadsheet if you will.
What do you think about it? We go through the CRs and books as we do and keep an eye out for corroborated events and update the list on MH and FOM sites?

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Colorado Dirk i think that’s a brilliant Idea i started a Skype chat about the prophecies and predictions for that purpose . Perhaps we can get together and flesh out the idea . If interested my email is chase747@gmail.com
I Like you am searching for the meaning of Truth in The spirit teachings...since I am human like you..I too have to search and perceive..and in so doing may grasp the laws of Creation,,judging according to the laws of nature which are of creation...so be it..

Kenneth

Post Number: 1480
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Colorado,

Yes, in short, Professor Robin Hanson recommended categorizing related information from the Contact Reports into data sets identifying a collection of related segments of information that is composed of separate elements that can also be managed as a unit.

Regards
Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1609
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we already have the makings of/for data sets:

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/09/new-online-covid-19-test/

https://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence (majority of page)

And there's a lot more throughout my blog.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1481
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Wow, thanks for clarifying what Professor Robin Hanson was all about, I thought that he was going to talk about something regarding the Contact Reports on your video. I had not idea that Hanson professed to be an expert on aliens, UFOs and the universe.

Yes, the Tic-Tac video is nonsense in my opinion. I would be surprised if Hanson reads about Joe Tysk and his professional findings. This professor has pretty much been busted for the sham UFO un-expert that he claims to be. But he will probably continue...

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1482
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Michael,

To be a little more concise, halfway through the video interview when you started presenting your information and collaborations, that is when Professor Robin Hanson knew that he was outmatched and stated, “I’m a professional economist, and I’m part of the economics community”.

It would certainly appeared that Professor Hanson had conceded to your knowledge, photographs, first hand information from Billy and your vast knowledge of the Contact Reports to name a couple of outtakes.

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1611
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

As I posted in another thread, for the benefit of those who didn't see it:

I would again say that anyone who has managed to get all these media appearances, interviews, etc.:

https://mason.gmu.edu/~rhanson/press.html

…without knowing ANYTHING of significance or usefulness about the topic, should be ready, willing and able to welcome real evidence.

I think he's a good person and I hope he'll upgrade his information and his thinking. It would be great if a data set project can proceed and assist him to get some of the material in a form more familiar to him.

Joe

Post Number: 704
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 811

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_811

Averyzuleger

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is everyones thoughts on energy beings? Where do they come from?

Scott

Post Number: 3653
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Averyzuleger,

Are you also going by the user name of Michaelsilva?

Scott-FIGU Forum Moderator

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question

Quinto says,

However, when it comes to Russia, it is the case that the USA and – it must be said – their NATO have for decades violated precisely the principle, namely the form 'not to provoke Russia'; this by disregarding in such a way that the USA with the military and NATO acted in this way against Russia after all. So, by advancing into the Baltic States and stationing their forces on the borders of Russia, they have continued to advance and move towards Russia. The fact that the Russian leadership observed and perceived this advance and remained silent about everything was simply 'overlooked'. If, however, Russia had done the same as the USA, then the latter

What does he mean with the same as the USA?

And when we speak about jewish people ,witch jews we are talking about ?
khazarian jews or sephardic jews?

And a other remark i like to make is that
,Russia was never silent about this expension of NATO and the US and tried constantly to bring atention to this in the U.N

Salome,Hendrikus

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1501
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus:

You asked: What does he mean with the same as the USA?

Answer: If Russia had attempted to move its military around NATO boarders.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1944
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edie,thanks i get it now.
And what you think about the other question?
Or is that a question that cannot be answered ,and not talked about,because we then enter the darkforces discussion?
Salome,
Hendrikus

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1502
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hendrikus, you're welcome.

I personally don't know which specific Jews is being referred to. I always thought it referred to the nomadic peoples of the time and their descendants. So it could be all Jews in general?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 3654
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 812 DE-EN now available
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_812

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1945
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
Salome, Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 1119
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reading that first little bit about the Earth foreigners in the latest CR812 makes me feel like WW4 will happen and the ET foreigners will interfere as foretold in the Henoch Prophecies.

Michaelsilva

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2022 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I’m a friend of Avery’s and I’m a former muslim. I’ve heard that there are fake heavens, so I would like to give Semjase a technology in exchange to be removed from all of them.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2022 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all,
is it me only that sees whats going on here or what?
With how many are this so called earth forgeners?
Did i not read in an other report that they strive for world domination and coplete control?
Are they the dark forces working with the Ps to reduce population and safe earth?
What about this fake jews i never get answers.
Its very clear to me that this fake jews are 1000% part of the dark forces.
Resoan why the Ps dont talk much about Palestina,Jemem,Libie,Syrie
Quinto and his research told a feww things that are not true and the same goes for the time when Israel and the US atacked Syria.
So its getting more and more clear that you Ps are protecting this group

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1947
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Hugo
Your thesis would explain why “… UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena = new word for the UFOs in our skies) are switching the "nuclear capabilities of major nations" on and off at will” (Luiz Elizondo)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/19338.html#POST93039
The “foreigners” Billy mentions in CR 812 may be the "foreign to Earth" people with "long skulls" that ruled many lands (e.g., Kemet = Egypt for a long time) - "their ancestors coming to Earth for more than 75,000 years ..."
We know as well from CR 710 that they were “not really foreigners to our planet” because they (and other physically “Earth-foreign” people) were actively and “creatively busy” on various continents of our planet (South America, Asia, Egypt) in the built-up of villages, cities, pyramids and megalithic cultural places like Stonehenge and Zorats Karer (Carahunge) which, different to the “wise men of research and science of our time”, could have never been 'brought about' by “the manpower of prehistoric earthlings”.
Their (long-skulls people) long-term relationship may explain that they, too, developed a “belonging” to our planet, which makes them want to prevent a nuclear holocaust.

(Message edited by scott on July 10, 2022)

Hugo

Post Number: 1120
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

I wish the Earth foreigners WILL prevent a nuclear holocaust from happening instead of WANTING to as you mention there. But sadly the Contact Reports and Henoch Prophecies say and make out like they will only interfere after we practically destroy ourselves with nukes. If I was religious I'd say God help us!

We can't ask Billy so a week ago I emailed Christian Frehner asking if he thinks WW3/4 will happen and he replied yes in the future. I replied back asking in your lifetime? He said could be.

Scott

Post Number: 3655
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Knowing Christians age, that is not very far away if that becomes a reality...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page