Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-1999/2000

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archives-1999/2000 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Djihuti
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 1999 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was introduced to the Billy Meier story at age 12, when a thinly disguised Mr. Meier character named "David" appeared in Shirley McLean's "Out on a Limb", then again at age 16 when Gary Kinder authored "Light Years", and ignited a nationwide controversey that played out on television talk shows for months. Are there any video productions on Billy's mission, including "Contact" and where can I order a copy?

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You should be able to order videos from FIGU-Switzerland, such as Contact, The Meier Chronicles, the Beamship trilogy, etc. However, they may only offer them in the PAL format (not VHS). You should try to contact them by E-mail and ask.

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my friends,
Anyone who is interested in getting a VHS video copy of the amazing two-tape documentary set: "Beamship: The Meier Chronicles" and "Beamship: The Movie Footage" can obtain an inexpensive copy through Simitar Entertainment, Inc. For anyone not familiar with this video documentary, it covers some of the different types of ships Billy had captured on film, and the amazing movie footage of these ships flying around in several different scenes, along with extensive interviews with Billy Meier, eye witnesses, the UFO investigators, and the technical people who tested the evidence. This 2 tape set is one of my favorite Billy Meier videos and I would highly recommend it. Currently, this value priced packaged set is being distributed as one of Simitar's "From Beyond" titles, and can be obtained by calling them at 1-800-486-8273. They have a Web site, but the last time I checked it was under construction. You can access their site here when they are up and running.

Other VHS videos relating to the Meier case can be obtained from The International UFO Congress, 9975 Wadsworth Pkwy # K2-504, Westminster, CO 80021. This organization has many video lectures and slide presentations featuring Guido Moosbrugger, Methusalem Meier, Phobol Cheng, Wendelle Stevens, Michael Hesemann and others, which can be purchased by writing the above address and requesting a catalog. They have a simple Web page on the Internet that can be reached here; however they do not offer on-line ordering.

I hope this has been of some help to anyone interested in locating Billy Meier VHS videos.

Scott Whitney
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2000 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are also a few other videos that have been produced in NTSC (American VHS) over the years. The above mentioned Simitar 'Beamship' set was originally produced by Intercep (Lee & Brit Elders) in 1987. The original edition contains a third tape, 'The Metal' which is a scientific analysis of Billy's metal samples by Marcel Vogel, formerly of IBM labs. Randy Winters also produced a video called 'The Pleiadian Connection' in 1988 under his 'The Pleiades Project' name. Another video called 'Contact' features Wendelle Stevens, & Lee & Brit Elders. I don't know what label it was produced under. All of these videos are currently Out Of Print and are very hard to find. One's best bet is searching obscure websites or Internet auctions for second hand copies.

Scott Whitney
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2000 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, it occurred to me that some of the technical types might be interested in this too:

'Beamship: The Meier Chronicles', 'Beamship: The Movie Footage' & 'Beamship: The Metal' were also produced as a double 12" laserdisc set. (remember those from the '80s?) They are also very hard to find but will most likely provide the highest quality digital footage of most of Billy's 8mm films.

alvonzo allah
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm wondering if Mr Meier could film the interior of the space ship and when the pilot operating the console.

The instrumentation would be very different and symbols and language.

it is very undeniable proof.

Alvonzo

Christian Frehner
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2000 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvonzo,

No, he didn't film the interior of the beamship.

Regards,
Christian

michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2000 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to know if the Nippon TV analysis of the movie footage is available anywhere. I have a friend who is adamant about the "camera being stopped as indicated by the branch movement suddenly stopping or starting" in some of the segments and this is a good point he raises.

I well inderstand that this is not about "convincing" anybody of anything but, since there is movie footage and it has been analyzed, whatever supports the validity of the footage would be helpful in answering legitimate questions.

Michael Horn

Christian Frehner
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,
We from FIGU don't know the address of Nippon TV or Jun-ichi Yaoi, the producer of the footage, and we also don't know how profound the analysis was done. Perhaps Wendelle C. Stevens knows more about it.
Btw: Do you mean the footage of the Hasenboel site? Regarding this site I have published an article here (in German): click here,
FIGU Bulletin #18, last article.

Regards,
Christian

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian,

Thank you for the response. I was referring to the various films where the ship(s) disappear and a branch in the foreground is seen to suddenly stop movement and then suddenly resume movement when the ship returns. My friend's point is that this could be explained by the stopping/starting of the camera and the use of a model. I don't share his concern but his point is well taken and deserving of answering.

Unfortunately I don't read German so I can't benefit from the article.

Regards,

Michael

Scott Whitney
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I think you might be referring to the Berg Rumlikon sequence? The branch in the forground starts in the bottom right of the frame and extends upwards diagonaly to the top left with a beamship hovering in the background. What I have done was to encode that portion of the film where the jump takes place and posted to the web in Real Video format. I apologize for the lousy quality, but a larger file is just not suited to the Internet. Also, the film has undergone quite a metamorphasis to get to this point, so it would be useless to analyze this scientifically. But it might be helpful for discussion's sake. As far as I can figure, the clip has gone as such a transformation: Billy's 8MM -> Nippon TV's ?Betamax, 3/4, or? -> Intercep's LD encoding -> My VHS NTSC copy from LD -> to my Mini Digital Video camera -> Quicktime movie format (.mov) -> MS Audio Visual format (.avi) -> Real Networks streaming video format (.rm & .ram). One heck of a transformation. If you need the free Real Video player, it is available for download here

I have posted the streaming video file of the Rumlikon sequence here

I apologize for any possible copyright infringement by such a posting. I'll remove if it anyone objects. I can also post the freeze frame before and the frame after the jump and the two frames superimposed if anybody wants to see that. Or I can post the above video in slow motion if desired as well.

Personally, I think it is just the energy flash at the instant of jump and the sporadic wind that gives some skeptics cause to think that the film was faked up. As far as I can tell, the film depicts exactly what occured: A beamship demonstrating a 'hyperleap'.

Anthony W. Cynor
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2000 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott this is the same as the footage that I have however I notice a slight remnant of something at the location of the ship just after it disappears which disappears also a few frames later. I will also want to check my videotapes frame by frame to see if this phenomena is there as well.

Thanks for the posting,

Tony

Scott Whitney
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2000 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony,

I see this remnant you are describing. I think this is a result of the massive data compression in the last step from an .avi file to streaming video. I just watched the .avi file on my computer and the remnant is not apparent in that version - the ship just vanishes instantly. My guess is that the Real Video compression scheme, to keep things looking smooth, is a little slow at updating color etc. I would be interested to know if your analysis of your footage reveals the same.

Scott

Anthony W. Cynor
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott:

I have viewed my tapes and there is no remaining artifact when the ship disappears. Like you say it is a digital artifact. This points out the need for seeing the original or close to it to make any judgement. Digital copies are especially suspect I guess because of the ease with which skilled persons can manipulate them as well as their propensity for developing random artifacts on their own.

Best Wishes,

Tony

Masoud
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marc,
I would like to know is there any real photos of pleiadians , their planets and inside their beamships available with Mr. Meier ? If so are they published and if the answer is No I would like to know the reason ?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page