Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 19, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through August 19, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1503
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to a conversation between Billy and the P's, western nations that contribute to Ukraine and support its war with Russia, then these nations are complicit in the war. These nations are just as guilty of the murders and destructions.

For me this is WW4.

The mistake western nations are currently making, is that they are helping make China the next superpower and the BRICS nations prosperous.

The sanctions are clearly harming only western countries, not Russia... and the idiots continue with the sanctions!
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Are you still living in California? Last time I asked you said you are looking to leave the state before the coming big quake happens that is foretold in the Contact Reports. Aren't you worried because unlike the foretold WW3/4 which is a prophecy, that coming big quake in CA is a prediction?

Scott

Post Number: 3656
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2022 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"49 Questions"...Page 22 "Let it be said: World War III will certainly come.....Page 23 states: "We do have the opportunity to postpone the beginning of World War III and can reduce its ferocity by immediately inaugurating the Peace Meditation...

Since the Peace Meditation is already in place, the determining factors will be state and political leaders who will make the most detrimental decisions....

Maven04005

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2022 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To me, this is the biggest survival challenge. Where to live. If the US is going to be totally devastated, there is nowhere in the US that will be safe. Or is there? Does anyone really know?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1948
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2022 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ETs on Alert

I need to correct a misunderstanding (maybe I did not express myself very well):
My thought was as well “the ('foreign') ETs want to prevent war" - that is why they do test runs, checking whether they can shut down terrestrial nuclear weaponry because they do not want these weapons to deliver their deadly payload.
With this in mind I said “your thesis explains why UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena = new word for the UFOs in our skies) are switching the "nuclear capabilities of major nations" on and off at will”.

Thank you for telling us what CF told you. I, too, remember Billy mentioning in one CR that the next WW will not start suddenly but that it will develop out of (longer-lasting?) regional wars.
There is as well the passage (1) in CR 115:71-72 alluding to a major (world?) war (“…. starting point of a war, at least by that part which will be started by …”) which according to Semjase is “inevitable”. So, maybe the Ukraine War drags on to become a long-lasting conflict that at one stage triggers the unthinkable and – by doing so, drags other nations into this war, too.

Why would this escalation happen?

First, there is the thought that the possession of powerful weapons (Tesla) and military alliances (in east and west) will create invincibility.

But the major obstacle for a peace deal may be that both,
- the eastern and western leaders, have a "uncompromisable" moral justification for the actions taken,
- that their views are widely accepted by their countries' MSM
- and a great majority of their respective populations (2).
We know from Billy how powerful/creative the thoughts of many are (3).

Maybe this is why the ETs are on high alert.

(1)
ww.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_115

(2) Some statistics:
==> March 2022:

According to a Pew’s poll some 32 % of Americans think the US support of Ukraine is adequate, 42 % think it should be more, only 7 % think the support provided is too much.
47 % thought Biden’s handling of the crisis was right. 62 % hold a favorable opinion about Ukraine
(Similar ratings for most European nations)
58 % of Russians supported Moscow’s Invasion (Washington Post).

==>End of April / May 2022:
35% of US citizens think the aid provided is about right, 31 % think more aid should be provided, 12% think the aid provided to U. is too much.
45 % think that Biden’s support is right, (Survey by Pew / Newsweek)
74 % of Russians support the Ukrainian Invasion

(3) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_476
“And the more human beings believe … the more mightful becomes the power of the thoughts held in common relating to this, and indeed until they become the determining might and trigger and bring about the catastrophe or the terrible things which have been thought up.”

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1504
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2022 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good thing the Peace Meditation; "can reduce its ferocity"... at least we have that going for us. It means reasonableness and peace talks are potentially possible.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maven04005: "To me, this is the biggest survival challenge. Where to live. If the US is going to be totally devastated, there is nowhere in the US that will be safe. Or is there? Does anyone really know?"

Hi Maven. I think Ptaah can best answer your question in Contact Report 423, in the year 2006:

Billy: Munds Park respectively Flagstaff. I have something to ask about that, if you know about the thing that happened when Elsi was sent to the USA.

Ptaah:
6. Of course I am informed about it, because Quetzal, my daughter Semjase and I worked out a plan at that time, which was related to the realization of a branch of FIGU in the area you mentioned.
7. My daughter and Quetzal explained to you that you should instruct Elsi to travel to the USA and find a suitable place and enough land in the area of Munds Park respectively Flagstaff to build the FIGU branch office on.
8. In fact, with the help of Brit and Lee Elders, she also found a suitable area, but due to quarrels and difficulties within the group, as well as difficulties revealed in the USA regarding the disregard for truth and human rights etc., the project had to be dropped.
9. The area was chosen and designated because it was really the only safe place for the mission to build a FIGU office.

The indivdual mentioned in the contact report who offered to purchase land in the area and referred to by the initials C. A. is Andrew Cossette (Cossette, Andrew). Andrew would later lament the failure of that from happening in an article written which he wrote The Time is Ripe and which appeared in FIGU-Bulletin No.14.

Here is an edited exceerpt:
The time has come to try to explain some things to all Americans and the passive group members in the world. In the matter, some information may be in order regarding cursory judgment and pseudo-hatred carried on by ignorant persons and certain FIGU group members around the world.

Thousands of years ago, an agreement was made among certain people to maintain a future mission. This mission is presently known as 'the Billy Meier case', or better yet, 'The Fig Tree'. I called for the building and understanding of certain groups to work together in certain parts of the globe and to work collectively as a whole, with the 'leadership' group as the 'auto-steerers'. At this exact moment, as you read these little words, the Mission is still very active and working towards the spread of truth and knowledge of the existence of Creation.

What some ignorant individuals do not understand is that those 'researchers' who first caught the Billy Meier case in the 1970s were those who should have been setting up a 'center' in that country known as America at that time. As a result of certain forces, this was a miserable failure. Many may know of the existence of the Akashic Chronicle (Akashic Impulses), and also of the "urgent influence" it has in this particular time period. This very fact shows that certain individuals have been or are being drawn to the U.S. state called Arizona. The reason is that the 'passengers' expected to find the 'car' there. This was not the case. Certain individuals did not follow their age-old contract to have the 'car' serviced there. This has caused much more damage than most individuals realize. Many have fallen into darkness and blindness and a form of confusion based on thousands of years of planning and desires. The 'car' simply wasn't there.

The pain and suffering this has caused is indescribable and sometimes downright ghastly. Imagine a flock of sheep wandering aimlessly. Imagine depending on someone and that someone is not there! Imagine that the light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an approaching train! (TJ 9:44/46)

It has now become a case of self-preservation and survival for all the lost sheep in the USA. The wolves are howling and howling in this country, and all that is thought of is their own financial gain. Truly, he has charm. Frankly, he 'seems' empathetic and likeable. But anyone who knows the big picture can simply say: pathetic ...

Many will come to Arizona in the future, and many will not know why. All they feel/think is that they have to be there for 'some reason'. All they know is that an inner voice has led them there. I can't help but wonder what will happen, what will happen to the next person who approaches a FIGU member and says, "Hi, I'm a friend."

All of this means to the truly thinking that this individual has followed his path on the road of mission. All this means that the person has sought and found the 'connector', the 'urge' that says they are showing up for their 'duty'. This does not mean that you should condemn them. Most, if not all, are following their own impulses and their own inner voice that tells them, "Now is the time." In truth, we could have a wonderful 'center' here in America. Munds Park in Arizona, USA, is a wonderful place, very similar to Switzerland; but, as was said thousands of years ago: the truth is hard to accept, and many will go astray.

"He who gathers diligently at harvest time is wise and does not have to live in want, but he who sleeps at harvest time becomes a disgrace, like those who court idleness at planting time and tending time." (OM,31:327)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1483
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob, Phi_spiral,

In your statement: "Certain individuals did not follow their age-old contract to have the 'car' serviced there. This has caused much more damage than most individuals realize. Many have fallen into darkness and blindness and a form of confusion based on thousands of years of planning and desires. The 'car' simply wasn't there."

I am one of those that came to Arizona, as you mentioned. However, understanding what is meant by the 'car' escapes me. Can you explain?

Salome
Kenneth

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2022 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth

The words of course that you speak of are those of Andrew Cossette found in his article, The Time is Ripe and translated into German by Christian Frehner that can be found online here:
https://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/1998/nr-14/die-zeit-ist-reif

A downloadable PDF copy of the entire bulletin can be found here:
http://https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_14.pdf

My interpretation of his metaphor is this -
A car is a vehicle that accelerates one's journey down a path. We are all on a journey down a path (spiritual/consciousness). But a car will not go far or well if it has not been properly 'serviced'. The 'car' in his metaphor is a FIGU Center in Munds Park and the 'servicing' is the acquisition of land and physical construction of a building for that Center.

A FIGU Center (car) would be an incredible vehicle to accelerate both the Ziel for the Mission and the Ziel of our own personal growth in so many ways.That was the plan. And as Ptaah explained in CR 423 the Plejaren used their technology to select the best possible location to make that happen.

As it is now, we, FIGU members and friends of FIGU, are scattered across the country (USA) in isolated pockets, like the lost sheep metaphor, whose only thin-thread connection is by small electromagnetic pulses which we call the 'internet' that if and when should break for various sorts of reasons and events described in the Contact Notes, would isolate us all even more so with no news about what was going on with FIGU.

And the value of a vibrant community that would support the Center really goes without saying.

339) If the human being wants to be honest, fair and progressive, then he/she associates with his/her kind who are benefit to him/her; but he/she holds himself/herself far from all those who bring him/her harm. - The Way to Live (page 238 of English translation)

We can still make it happen. Some have gathered in Munds Park already toward that Ziel. From CR 423:

Ptaah:
11. Nevertheless, FIGU-USA could take up the whole thing again if its members finally develop into a true FIGU community, which is now to be hoped for since everything has been reorganized with your help and promises progress and good things.
12. It would be extremely gratifying and desirable if everything would be put in order and everything would be organized according to the FIGU rules.
13. Then the above-mentioned area could actually be used for a US FIGU centre, which would be the most suitable in terms of security and everything else necessary for the fulfilment of the mission.
14. The fundamental condition, however, is, and I want to mention this again clearly and unambiguously, that FIGU-USA now really develops within the framework of what is worthy of a FIGU grouping and thus corresponds to what is stipulated by the core group of 49 in the parent centre.
15. But as I already explained, the acquisition of land and the development of a centre in the area of Munds Park or Flagstaff, which we selected and proposed, would no longer be the responsibility of the core group of the parent centre, but would be handled by FIGU-USA.
20. This (referring to another location in Oklahoma) is in contrast to the location in the USA state of Arizona, where the USA FIGU members should settle, as long as a corresponding centre project can be realized there.
Translation source:
http://http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_423

Regards
Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1484
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2022 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bob,

I had no idea that the word 'car' was a metaphor for a well serviced automobile. Totally understand now.

Salome
Kenneth

Joe

Post Number: 706
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 813

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_813

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1952
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Joe

Post Number: 708
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2022 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 814

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_814

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1953
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2022 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Joe

Post Number: 710
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 815

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_815

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1955
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2022 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Joe

Post Number: 711
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 816

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_816

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1956
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2022 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1957
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeti in Siberia

It is always astonishing to see that very often topics discussed in the CRs are soon after discussion points in the MSM:

CR 816 (released a few days ago )

Billy:
Then a question: do you actually still have primordial creatures on Erra, as we do, that supposedly or really exist, such as the Yeti?

Quetzal:
Nothing is known about this on our planet. But in the annals of Sfath I read that he and you in Siberia not only found footprints of 40 cm and then a…

Billy:
… please, not that. It's nobody's business and I do not want to talk about it either.

Today's MSM
Google for: Siberian Video Of Yeti-Like Creature Is Deemed Real By Forensic Experts | The Unexplained Files | Watch (msn.com)

Friteeucman

Post Number: 164
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know the recent C.R. where the Ptaah or Quetzel are discussing the device that focuses the sectarian swinging-wave energies causing Billy health issues…and Billy’s like “what about a bullet?” (Honestly, it surprised me Billy talking like that!)

And Quetzel (or Ptaah?) says something along the lines of “that would be outside of of guidelines…” or something.

What Contact Report would that be? Thanks for anyone who can help me in advance…

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Scott

Post Number: 3664
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

F.e.

Try CR 795 & 797.....Good luck...

Scott

Norms

Post Number: 115
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR721 block 209 - 213

It says the art of script was taught in various languages.

Why not teach only German?

What about the rest of the world?

Was the art of script not needed elsewhere besides the Mediterranean?

Friteeucman

Post Number: 165
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I’ll need it; no doubt.

Glukenbuch in Xr… it loosely translates to “very-good-fortune;” or maybe the realignment of your destiny to the one that causal-providence has in mind…kind of like Sichitch (love+ stepping-into your-true-destiny), or just Mevtch (love)… which are three words I find it uncomfortable to annunciate and/or pronounce, btw. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it.

Gluck means fortune in German; also, Buch translates to book in German as well, so I’m glad there is a correlation. “Fortune-Book…”

At least know I’m in the right place to really kick up some rainbow sparks. I had a good day.

It has been roughly a month an a half since I sewed Nokodiemeon’s Happiness Sjmballjn on the back of my vest.

da Veetknak Kjybevol n XrShekle.

It gives me reassurance that Billy’s got my back! What a compassionate; genuine; gentle-man…

Anyhow…(Some would say: I’ve-got-a-screw-Loose… But, I sit back, relax…and watch What-you-do!)

just playing around folks, don’t mind me…

Damn; modesty and humbleness; 5th subsection of Sovereignty:

1. Composure 2. Orderliness 3. Being-true-to-self 4. Being-true-to-your-word 5. Humbleness and modesty 6. Discipline 7. Completion…I’m just thinking about these values and striving to live by them…I’ve got a long way to go, here…

Thanks Scott…those dreaded Umigos/Bfaath and their devices!

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page