Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 28, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through September 28, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 173
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its a bit unfair what i read.
What would the Ps do if their people got atacked and killed and if they found out that a secret dark forces group are wanting to control them ?
To say Russia is Hostile and Agresor is utter nonsese.
The north of Ukraine is under atack sins 2014,and just before the Russians started this special opperation,western leaders and zelenski where talking about placing nukes in ukraine !
How could they wait any longer knowing how phycopatic this people are?
If Erra where to be surounded by the darkforces then what wil you do? Accept and let them kil you of or fight back?
Whos the agresor ?
Sometimes i think that the Ps belong to the George Soros group and stooches ( you know this so called jewish hebreons you never want to talk about)
Now again i see Trum this and that,but what about the Clintons,Bidens that the minute they came into office started to propup the war in Ukraine again and are now causing trouble in Taiwan and Armenia !
Also you say not many people are listing to your words ,but thats your own fault ,the main reason for that is because you dont want the whole world to know Mr meier ( its to dangerous,because of this dark forces group)

Want atention ?
You look into the future right ?
Why not win the euromillion lottery every single week and spent that money on good things,give your books away ,start real good foundations ( not like the open society of Soros)
if you win the lottery every single week then you have everybodys attencion.
I can give you tousends of examples on how to shake up the people
But ,No no its to dangerous and and and.
Ohh and maybe ,just maybe you can tell us where a safe place will be to live if the nukes start falling on our heads.
Is it Switserland maybe ?

Joe

Post Number: 718
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms,

I changed it. It should be a little more understandable now.

Norms

Post Number: 119
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR796 has 10 points on Inner Balance from BEAM.

For point 7:

"Inner balance requires that one's negative and positive feelings be consciously perceived and brought under control in such a way that they are controlled.

Feelings that trigger the instinct of self-preservation in the case of extreme excitement, fear, etc. must never degenerate into anger, rage or even physical Gewalt,[2] but must be controlled in such a way that, in the maximum case, a logically founded physical defensive action or counter-defence, or a justified raising of one's voice up to the point of shouting, takes place."

What happens when one is quickly cut-off in one's defense so one is not even given a chance to express their concerns and understanding in a decisive situation?

Another point to be made that doesn't appear in those 10 points but does appear in other writings on the Creational teaching is everything is transient. So, in unsettling situations remember that nothing and no state is permanent and everything always resolves to steady-state in-line with Creational regulations. So one has to be patient and should be focused on preserving one's condition in the so-to-speak approaching storm. In other words; Move out of the storm's path!

Joe

Post Number: 719
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2022 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 822

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_822

Scott

Post Number: 3680
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2022 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chilling words from the latest CR: Regarding those who will be “guilty of a world war such as there has never been before on Earth”

Thank you Michael for highlighting this....wow

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1971
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1631
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I wonder if many people are comprehending how ominous what Ptaah is saying really is.

Scott

Post Number: 3681
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Michael,

I have mentioned it to at least a half dozen people who know about Billy and they seem to think that if it escalates to a nuclear conflict, the earth foreigners will step in and prevent it, but who knows how much damage will have already been inflicted up to that point...there are so many unknowns right now, but one thing is for sure as long as the US has their fingers in the pie, this isn't going away any time soon....

Jacob

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earth humankind is teetering on the brink of near total annihilation.
Only a very few see and know this, while 99,6% of the remaining humankind does not give a shit, and keeps on poetic TicToc videos and Instas.
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.” - Marcus Aurelius

Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1517
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael & Scott,

I just came across an announcement that if Russia uses nuclear weapons, that the United States will respond in kind. The UAP's (UFO's) were seen in Ukraine recently.

The following is just a feeling of mine, but for some strange reason, I keep feeling that the New Millennium will include a co-existence with these Earth-Foreigners.

Once peace is established, we will experience a jump in technological advancements. That the New Millennium is going to revolutionize life and existence on Earth. That both the Earth-Foreigners and the rest of terrestrials will benefit from the spiritual teaching.

Hopefully I'm right.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Mosaki

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, Scott, Jacob and everyone else,

You hit the nail on the head. People are so oblivious to what's going on. It's truly the phantasmagoria that Billy warned us about. People live in a fantasy thinking superheroes will save us from our own stupidity.

It's so sad and frustrating at the same time.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1632
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Time will tell!

Hugo

Post Number: 1137
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

World War 3/4 has already started with this proxy war in Ukraine between Nato and Russia. If it escalates to full blown nuclear world war and the ET earth foreigners intervene I have often wondered one thing. Will they just attack the US military or will they also attack the handful of people (from CIA and it's cohorts) that are actually responsible for it all? I think it's important they attack these lowlifes because if they don't they will just emerge out of their underground bunkers and continue causing more trouble in future.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 470
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

The US is lying. The announcement was originally made by Putin, saying that if America uses nuclear weapons, Russia will respond in kind. And it was simply interpreted by reporters as Putin threatening to use nuclear weapons.

Now here's the thing: what is stopping the US from using nuclear weapons on Ukraine and then blaming it on Russia just so the US can use that as its excuse to strike at Russia with nuclear weapons? The mainstream media will report this as Russia making the first nuclear strike and in this way other nations will foolishly support the US's response.

From what I understand, the US is not above this and has already used such tactics.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 472
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, Eddie,

From the Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 25, The Prophecy.

26. "If these days were not cut short, no one would survive; but the days will be cut short for the sake of the consciousness and of life.
27. "This will also be for the sake of the people who serve the truth and the laws.
28. "But there will be howling and chattering of teeth when this time is brought about by the people's lack of understanding and by their greed.
29. "They will construct machines of metal for use in the air, on the water and on land, and will bring about mutual destruction.
30. "From these machines of metal they will fling heavy projectiles across the land and upon the cities.
31. "Fire will burst from these projectiles and burn the world; and little will be spared.
32. "They will place the basic elements of life and deadly air into the projectiles to kindle the deadly fires and destroy land and life.
33. "If at that time mighty ones of the peoples were not to intervene, as once did the celestial sons, to bring a halt to the unrestrained madness and deadly conduct of demented dictators, truly, I tell you, no human being would survive.

Perhaps the "mighty ones" are the earth-foreigners. In any case, it sounds like they will only intervene at the last minute.

At least we can be sure it will be put to an end and those of us who perish can die peacefully knowing that.

Scott

Post Number: 3683
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Point Joseph....

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 475
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone seen the latest Timcast video on YouTube?

Very interesting.

US Accused Of Sabotaging Gas Pipeline, Sparking Fear Of WW3

Scott

Post Number: 3684
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, I think your referring to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline....I suspected this....

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 476
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, yes. Apparently a poll was done on YouTube asking people who they think is responsible for this. Out of 10,000, 71% think the US is responsible and only 12% think Russia is responsible. A very interesting insight into people's thinking. Yet the mainstream media has taken the position that it was started by Russia.

Mosaki

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My business clients like to talk to me about non-business related events. I find that people love to chat about global events much more than boring business topics. I hear it so often that if we have faith or trust in god, everything will work out. And I live in a very non-religious area. Obviously not as non-religious as some would like to think, but it's not the bible belt.

I often wonder why so many people look for a savior instead of becoming a wise one and saving themselves. Of course, I know why, but to see it play out so blatantly is another thing.

As Scott mentioned earlier, I've seen many people over the years talking about the Earth Foreigners saving us. If the extraterrestrials do intervene, it would be an act to save the planet, themselves, and the lesser developed countries. It would basically be an act of self-defense against the aggressors in the West. If the prophecies unfold according to Henoch, our countries and way of life will still be completely destroyed.

Jeremiah:
64. On the other side of the large ocean however the walls of the cities and villages of the invaders will collapse, those who want to seize the authority over the world, and the realm will then be nothing but destroyed, and will be burnt land, and will be no more than muddy water.
65. And the peoples of the Earth will mix, and much evil will arise from it, and much sickness, and much infirmity, and hatred, and terror, and revenge, and many deaths.
66. And when these days arrive, the human being will face very hard times, and he/she will stand in front of a dark entrance of an impenetrable labyrinth, shrouded in darkness, and the labyrinth will be black as the darkest night, and he/she will enter it, and in it will glow like the evil the red and glowing eyes of ruin, and may the human being of the distant time beware of it, because the ruin will carry cruel anger, and rage that has very badly got out of the control of the good human nature, and destruction and many deaths.

Jeremiah:
64. Jenseits des grossen Meeres werden aber die Mauern der Städte und Dörfer der Eroberer zusammenbrechen, die die Macht über die Welt an sich reissen wollen, und das Reich wird dann nur noch zerstört sein, und verbranntes Land sein, und nur noch schlammiges Wasser sein.
65. Und die Völker der Erde werden sich vermischen, und es wird viel Unheil daraus entstehen, und viel Krankheit, und viel Siechtum, und Hass, und Terror, und Rache und viele Tode.
66. Und wenn diese Tage kommen, dann geht der Mensch sehr schweren Zeiten entgegen, und er wird vor einem dunklen, in Finsternis gehüllten Eingang eines undurchdringlichen Labyrinthes stehen, und das Labyrinth wird schwarz sein wie die dunkelste Nacht, und er wird darin eintreten, und in ihm werden wie das Böse die roten und glühenden Augen des Verderbens glühen, und davor möge sich der Mensch der fernen Zeit hüten, denn das Verderben wird grausame Wut, und ausgearteten Zorn, und Zerstörung und viele Tode in sich tragen.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_224

Minus the wise ones from the FIGU community, it seems that everyone is waiting for a savior to come. Whether it be a god, superhero or extraterrestrial, the root cause is always the same. Human beings of earth are still hopelessly deluded by faith, belief and religion.

I don't know what it will take for a majority to wake up, but I also often wonder how we could have degenerated to such unthinking levels that a special prophet had to be created. The Nokodemion line of prophets were the result of a special creation that hasn't happened before. That should tell us the level of depravity and stupidity.

Answer to Question 12: (from Billy)
...The Siebner series of prophets is not given by creative law, for what has happened in this respect with Nokodemion and his prophetic-heraldic successor personalities was a fact that had to do primarily with his peoples and their most distant descendants – of whom various peoples exist on Earth today and are still, after billions of years, of the same degenerate mind as their earliest ancestors whom Nokodemion had taken under his wing. On the other hand, the lineage of the Siebner prophets was only made possible by the working of the ‘Arahat Athersata’ plane, hence it was not a rule, but a one-time affair, created by impulse by the high spirit energy plane ‘Arahat Athersata’.

...Die Siebner-Prophetenreihe ist nicht schöpferisch-gesetzmässig vorgegeben, denn was sich diesbezüglich bei Nokodemion und seinen prophetisch-künderischen Nachfolge-Persönlichkeiten ergeben hat, war ein Fakt, der in erster Linie mit seinen aus gearteten Völkern und deren fernsten Nachfahren zu tun hatte – von denen diverse Völker heute auf der Erde existieren und noch nach Jahrmilliarden gleichen ausgearteten Sinnes sind, wie ihre frühesten Vorfahren, die Nokodemion unter seine Fittiche genommen hatte. Anderseits wurde die Siebner-Prophetenlinie nur durch das Wirken der Ebene ‹Arahat Athersata› möglich, folgedem es also keine Regel, sondern eine einmalige Angelegenheit war, die durch die hohe Geistenergieebene ‹Arahat Athersata› impulsmässig erschaffen wurde.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_704
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1520
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jospeh,

Excellent points. I thought I heard some correspondent saying that Putin threatened with nuclear war (I did hear Putin publicly state that he will use all available means if the west gets involved in the conflict).

There are but two scenarios possible. The Earth-foreigners intervene as the prophets have seen or they find another habitable planet and leave us to our demise.

According to Billy's insights and clever comments, it appears to me that these Earth-foreigners have made a home here for thousands of years. They too feel at home here.

I know our world governments are aware of the Meier case and contact discussions/information. So they are aware of the Earth-foreigners who have already made their presence known and even showed themselves in Ukraine recently (last week or so).

Ptaah clearly stated that these Earth-foreigners have their own sense of government and will want to rule here if forced out of hiding. I can't blame them... since we're too primitive and stupid, incompetent and unable to regulate global co-existence and peace, and to avoid further nuclear threats and conflicts, they will naturally feel compelled to establish a new ruling system.

The United States better consider this carefully. It's not about some farmer in Switzerland making claims... the Earth-foreigners have more than established their presence with our military here in southern California near San Diego (a couple hour drive from where I live).

If nuclear war destroys life on Earth, then we will suddenly wake up (birth) on some alien planet, completely unaware of our beautiful Earth which was destroyed.

But the prophecies and future viewings tell a different story... the causes behind this will be interesting to be part of and quite revolutionary.

The New Millennium (Aquarian Age) may include a co-existence with Earth-foreigners.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 3685
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During Billy's Great Journey, He was shown the results of worlds/planetary systems which were completely destroyed due to the insanity of the leaders....I wonder why earth is the exception if indeed we are stopped from completely destroying the entire planet? Is it because of the earth-foreigners who are residing here, is it because of Billy presence here.....

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1521
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Good questions. For me, because of Billy (Nokodemion), Earth will serve as an educational instrument in the hands of every Ishwish/Ishrish that is charged with a planet.

Even the Plejaren themselves often express how they are learning from Billy.

Since no other planet has the religiosity and other issues due to genetic manipulations, etc. (as is found on Earth) we are certainly a very special and rare case study. No wonder Ptaah and Semjase were assigned to Earth, considering their very highly developed consciousness related knowledge and wisdom. Let's also consider the highly developed Sfath.
Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page