Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 12, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through October 12, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3660
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mat

And of course without everyone else I wouldn't be here either :-)

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1613
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

I wouldn't underestimate the actual size of the underground population, or their capabilities.

See what Meier had to say about them:

https://youtu.be/2kB3uAdO37U

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1614
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2022 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UFO “Expert” AGAIN Attacks Evidence He Never Examined!

https://theyflyblog.com/2022/07/ufo-expert-again-attacks-evidence-he-never-examined/

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1616
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Twin and Triple Black Holes Discovered 11 Years After Billy Meier Predicted!

But profiteering “scientist” wants to talk about “other things” to avoid humiliation

https://theyflyblog.com/2022/08/twin-and-triple-black-holes-discovered-11-years-after-billy-meier-predicted/

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1617
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HICCCS Receives Requested Billy Meier UFO Evidence

National Security Advisor forwarded requested evidence, from Swiss UFO contactee, to chairman of House Subcommittee investigating UFOs

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=23450

Kenneth

Post Number: 1492
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

This was an outstanding post on your theyflyblog.com site. I forwarded your request for Billy Meier’s UFO Evidence from the House Intelligence Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence… to RB, a former U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) agent.

His response: “Ken, This is great. The ball is now in their court. Regards RB”.

Kind regards
Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1618
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks. I'm glad we got this far but I have no expectations that anything of substance will come of it with the government.

But it may be helpful for sharing with people, just like:

UFO Contactee Films Himself and UFO!

https://youtu.be/33hw1rbvorQ

Twin and Triple Black Holes Discovered 11 Years After Billy Meier Predicted!

https://theyflyblog.com/2022/08/twin-and-triple-black-holes-discovered-11-years-after-billy-meier-predicted/

Kenneth

Post Number: 1493
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the article “Turmoil on the Edge of the Volcano” by Christian Frehner, Switzerland, via Michael Horn’s Theyflyblog.com website.

Excerpt:
When ‘experts’ try to convince politicians that climate change can be fought with a massive use of appropriate technology (e-cars instead of gasoline, solar systems instead of gas, CO2 extractors in Iceland, self-driving cars against congested roads, CO2 taxes, certificate trading, etc.) or even ‘BEFORE A FINAL TIPPING POINT IN ABOUT 10 YEARS FROM TODAY’, then this is just as much a self-deception and illusionary symptom treatment as when climate activists think that they are substantially contributing to saving the climate if they no longer buy plastic drinking straws. The truth is that climate change can no longer be stopped and is continuing virtually unchecked, because the effective countermeasures should have been initiated 200 years ago. In China and India there were once approaches to fight the causes, namely measures for birth control, but they were aborted due to inappropriate and abusive implementation and illogic.

All calls for combating climate change through the use of technology serve at most to provide industry with orders and to calm the bad conscience of the callers and those who believe in them. The only way out, in order to save what is still to be saved, has to happen primarily and urgently on the social, interhuman and private level, thus not technically-industrially: namely that immediately and during many, many generations world-wide very much fewer children are ‘produced’! This is the only possible humane way: renunciation by reason and sense of responsibility. All other ‘population reduction processes’ that will inevitably take place in the future according to the law of cause and effect – by brutal, drastic laws or by the rearing forces of nature – will be of a completely different caliber and will no longer have anything in common with the term ‘humane’.

---------------------

So, the Tipping Point (collapse) of Earthlings technology and environmental chaus in about 10-years will be spearheaded by the possible impact in 2029 of 99942 Apophis in about 6-years & 7-months or the imminent impact in 2036, about 13-years 7-moths from now.

If the only nations that have the capability of deflecting Apophis are in a state of collapse or engaged in war, what are the chances of the “Demon Serpent of Darkness” aka Apophis being deflected away from Earth?

Salome
Kenneth

Reen71b

Post Number: 113
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm crossing my fingers that it sets a lightbulb off in someone's head. It'd be a good thing if we changed the events that have a high probability of happening.
Maureen

Kenneth

Post Number: 1494
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maureen,

Just a heads up for what it is worth, be careful my friend. When one makes the statement about crossing fingers for whatever reason, this is a religious gesture, that many do not realize. “Crossing fingers dates to a pre-Christianity belief in Western Europe in the powerful symbolism of a cross. The intersection was thought to mark a concentration of good spirits and served to anchor a wish until it could come true.” Its origin is also interpreted as an attempt to implore God for protection or special action. I understand your thoughtful meaning, nonetheless, religious mannerisms, symbolisms and gestures are embedded in our cultures.

Salome
Kenneth

Reen71b

Post Number: 114
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Duly noted. Thanks, Kenneth.
Maureen

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1621
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We could Duse your help:

UFOs: An Opportunity for YOU to Make the Difference

You can, in a few seconds, help some truth-seekers see the best evidence and learn the real truth about the singularly authentic Billy Meier contacts

https://bit.ly/3wgLIRp

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 197
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2022 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, that's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time! Truly.

Everyone should watch this new video posted on TheyFlyBlog.com:

https://theyflyblog.com/2022/08/solved-the-mystery-of-the-disappearing-ufo/

Scott

Post Number: 3666
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral,

Here is an expanded version of that clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EudB5JFdXrg&t=298s

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for posting the link to the expanded version of the film.

The downside as I see it, however, of viewing that particular event in the context of the expanded film is that it is in a collective of similar film clips of the same ship taken in the same vicinity and easily gives the impression that the incredible sideways 'jump' is also just part of a composite of shots edited together. Thus, the impact of the significance of the 'sideways-jump' can easily get lost or misinterpreted.

However, watching the same scene of the 'sideways-jump' with the added layer of Michael's narrative is extremely helpful and gives the event more gravitas.

Michael, you commented that an examination of the original film showed that the ship disappeared and later reappeared both in the confines of a single frame, separately. I wonder if the speed of the jump was faster than the exposure time of the filming such that an examination of this newer film would show a frame right at the moment of the jump and show the ship in both locations in a single still shot, either jumping to or jumping back.

Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1496
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, this video does violate all KNOWN laws of physics. This obviously means that physicists are still ignorant regarding certain laws of physics. Many of the academia has an issue with this. Pride and arrogance are stumbling blocks for many, Neil deGrasse Tyson comes to mind.

Kenneth

Mosaki

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I couldn't agree more, Kenneth.

It seems like the scientists are their own worst enemies because they seem to think that they know everything already. Anything that falls outside of what they already know goes against their beliefs. It's so infuriating.

People are no longer willing to discover new things and push the boundaries of what we know. They want to stay safe in their little bubbles and not make any ripples with their arrogant colleagues.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1622
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

Melissa and I have found some additiona l interesting stuff in that excerpt.

Stay tuned, we should have article about it soon.

Scott

Post Number: 3672
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good interview Michael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhcM9fnObB4

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 743
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THIS IS BIG
redacted have 1 million members, people who seek The Truth
Well done MH
Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Reen71b

Post Number: 117
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I watched the interview this evening. Fantastic interview. This was by far the best one I've watched. It's refreshing to see someone open minded and patient conducting an interview on the contacts.
Maureen

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 202
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I read your interesting recent post at TheyFlyBlog.com titled, Billy Meier Predicted ‘Ocean’ at Earth’s Core 33 Years BEFORE Scientists “Discovered” It.

From Contact 230:
“But just as impressive were the big and almost 100-metre-high mineral towers i.e. mineral columns at the bottom of the Atlantic. They are said to have originated from hot mineral and lime water shooting up from the interior of the Earth. And as you have explained, water would in that context not only be stored in the upper layers of the Earth, but even several hundred kilometres deep in the inner mantle of the Earth, in certain layers of rock, etc., and in fact so abundantly that it exceeds the mass of all water on the Earth’s surface.”

The blog article cites a recent article in NDTV where a research team analysed a diamond from Botswana, Africa formed at the interface between the transition zone and the lower mantle, where ringwoodite is found in abundance.

There was a previous report of a similar and earlier study done in 2014 which appeared in Quanta Magazine in the article, "The Hunt for Earth’s Deep Hidden Oceans: Water-bearing minerals reveal that Earth’s mantle could hold more water than all its oceans" by Marcus Woo.

At Northwestern Unversity, mineralogist Steve Jacobsen had examined a couple hundred pebble-size diamonds, plucked from Brazilian mud.

He discovered atoms of hydrogen and oxygen embedded in their crystal structure of the mineral itself. The hydrous mineral isn’t wet. But when it melts, out spills water. The discovery was the first direct proof that water-rich minerals exist that deep, between 410 and 660 kilometers down, in a region called the transition zone, sandwiched between the upper and lower mantles.

Since then, scientists have found more tantalizing evidence of water. In March 2018, a team announced that they had discovered diamonds from Earth’s mantle that have actual water encased inside. Seismic data has also mapped water-friendly minerals across a large portion of Earth’s interior.

Brandon Schmandt, a seismologist at the University of New Mexico teamed with minerologist Jacobsen and others to map the transition zone using seismic waves. Due to convection, hydrous ringwoodite can sink, and as it drops below the transition zone, the rising pressure wrings water out, causing the mineral to melt. Just beneath the transition zone where mantle material is descending, these pools of molten minerals can abruptly slow seismic waves. By measuring seismic speeds under North America, the researchers found that, indeed, such pools appear common below the transition zone. Another study measuring the seismic waves under the European Alps found a similar pattern.

Abundant mantle water got yet another boost in March of 2018 when a team led by Oliver Tschauner, a mineralogist at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, discovered diamonds that contain actual pieces of water ice — the first observation of freely existing H2O from the mantle.

water
Regards
Bob

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1635
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

Please feel free to post all of that info on the blog!

Thanks.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page