Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 04, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 04, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2022 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think there is compelling evidence in the Contact Notes by Billy Meier and the Plejaren that the underground survivors of Mu under the Gobi Desert, and the underground light blue-skinned people of Agharta under the Gobi Desert and the alluded to 'earth-foreigners-who-might-intervene-if-there-is-a-nuclear-war' are all one in the same.

See my post 164 in the section "The Blue Skinned People"
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/19835.html?1648713679

Excerpt from Contact Report 55:
Semjase:
204. Mu was a country like any other.
205. However, the city on the surface and the underground city of Agharta, each ruled by a man and a woman, were created by extraterrestrials.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_055

The survivors of the destruction of Mu, the city on the surface, escaped to the underground city of Agharta. The Plejaren have been careful to avoid contact with them, and for a lot of good reasons. Whereas, many of the Mu survivors escaped underground to Agharta, the Atlantean survivors would later go to the mainland of Greece in the Mediterranean by way of the island of Crete. The ancient Greek civilization was formed by these Atlantean refugees and explains the Greek mythology of gods and half-gods.

The ancient Minoan civilization on the island of Crete had been a part of Atlantis (Lesser Atlantis) and was founded by Jschrisch Karyatide who was the wife of Jschwjsch Atlant who built up the Greater Atlantis west of the Azores (which sank into the Atlantic Ocean). While Karyadide was building up Lesser Atlantis on Crete, her cousin Muras was building the gigantic (overground) city of Mu.(see Contact Report 70)

There were four different Atlantis; New Atlantis, Small (or Lesser) Atlantis, Old Atlantis and Great Atlantis, the rulers of whom ran a central government for all four Atlantises and their peoples. The administration of the various Atlantises took place through authorized representatives, who were called the 'Litent'. (Source: Contact Report 219)

Lesser-Atlantis on Crete was not destroyed at the same time as Greater Atlantis but about 6,000 years later, indirectly by the gigantic Destroyer and its' gravitational influences as it passed through our solar system. The Atlantean refugees from that disaster went to the mainland and mixed with the people there to form the ancient Greek Culture which gave us Socrates and Aristotle, both of which were the Nokodemjon spirit-from (Source: 'Nokodemion, seine Folgepersönlichkeiten und die siebenfache Prophetenreihe auf der Erde' by Bernedette Brand).

There were other survivors of Greater Atlantis and its' war with Mu who had fore-knowledge of the coming events and set off in spaceships fleeing towards the early home-worlds in the Plejaren systems, where they were affably received.
So there is a long, long history between the Plejaren and the underground peoples of Agartha.

Regards
Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1508
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tulsi Gabbard was the U.S. representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district from 2013 to 2021. Gabbard was the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress. She left the Democratic Party saying that the party is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, the Republican party is no better. She exposes the Military Industrial Complex’s mission and the war on Ukraine and the high potential of nuclear war.

This can be found by searching for Tulsi Gabbard on Ukraine.

Her statements are in line with the Contact Reports between the Plejaren and Billy…

CR’s 821, 822 and 823
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_823

Tulsi stated, “…and literally it would just take the flick of a match to spark this nuclear war …//… you hear President Biden say, well this is Putin's War, this is Putin's fault, it's Putin who is the one solely responsible. Well, the United States and European NATO countries are fueling this war…”

Talking to various American people about the possibility of nuclear war...IMO, most are totally ignorant of what nuclear war means. Their so dumbed down and removed from the reality of todays events.

Kenneth

Dah

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddieamartin, -- Quote below. Can you post the Contact Report number where this information is found?

"Ptaah clearly stated that these Earth-foreigners have their own sense of government and will want to rule here if forced out of hiding. I can't blame them... since we're too primitive and stupid, incompetent and unable to regulate global co-existence and peace, and to avoid further nuclear threats and conflicts, they will naturally feel compelled to establish a new ruling system."

Thanks

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1532
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2022 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dah,

I'm not sure of the exact contact in which Ptaah told Billy this. I think it's the one where Ptaah said they placed a monitoring or listening device in their ship to get to know them without exposing themselves.

Perhaps searching with "Earth Foreigners" in Future of mankind website will find it. I will look once I have some free time.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Dah

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2022 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddieamartin, -- I know which contact is that one. I will look it over. I am interested in the part about their "own sense of government".

Thanks

"I'm not sure of the exact contact in which Ptaah told Billy this. I think it's the one where Ptaah said they placed a monitoring or listening device in their ship to get to know them without exposing themselves."

Schantz

Post Number: 442
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 821

Billy:
Even if I see to it that everything can be given and also bought as cheaply as possible, it is necessary and evenly required that the scarce finances can be allocated correctly and that the necessary materials can be bought as cheaply as possible.

Scarce finances?

To those who can afford to donate to the mission, please consider these words from Billy.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1978
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 779
https://theyflyblog.com/2021/10/contact-779-the-murder-of-nikola-tesla/

Billy:
Vieles, was die Zukunft bringen wird, wird leider von vielen … nicht verständlich sein, folglich sie mich angreifen, beschimpfen oder aus der Welt zu schaffen versuchen werden, was auch geschehen, aber des Unrechtens getan werden wird.

Much of what the future will bring will unfortunately not be understood by many … so they will attack me, insult me or try to "remove me from the world" / “get rid of me”, which will also happen, but will be done unjustly.

Is this not a very worrying prediction?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1534
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sadly, as the Petale foresaw the need that Jmmanuel go through an attention grabbing ordeal...

I truly hope that Billy need not go through being murdered just to draw world wide attention to himself and the FIGU mission.

Even the most religious person finds harmony with the Teaching of the Creation-Energy and the Teaching of the Life.

That's been my experience so far.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1512
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

Your post 1978, “…a very worrying prediction” is an understatement. Several things came to mind when I read Contact Report 779. Billy obviously knows when and by whom he will be slain by. The Plejaren also clearly know about this information, maybe through future viewing.

So, this tells me that Billy’s demise will not be due to 99942 Apophis or the Ukrainian-Russian war, or a particular government etc. When Billy said, “…unfortunately not be understood by many…” may tell us that it is a confuse religious person that resorts to violence.

I can’t imagine if sometime in the future the personality realizes that their actions actually murdered the seventh prophet of the Nokodemion lineage. What a horrendous weight to bear.

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1979
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Kenneth and Eddie,

I hoped to hear that I am wrong… But I was wrong.
You are right, Kenneth, the magnitude of the effect of harming another living being depends on who one harms. Religious/political opponents should be aware that their deed will destroy them and what they are aiming for - over and over again.

Salome, Bill

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 501
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy is 85 years old. He's lived the best part of his life and has succeeded in achieving his goal as the Seventh Prophet, which is the fulfilment of the mission. He knew the spirit teaching wouldn't reach most of the world and that his knowledge would be denied by those who could make a difference. He has come this far in his life and the world is none the wiser. Only a few of us are aware there is a prophet among us. Most people would not accept his status and many would laugh and think it ridiculous because, despite their beliefs in the incredible, they don't really believe anything incredible could happen in this ordinary world.

If he is, after all this time, at this late stage in his life, murdered, I suspect it will garner little attention, certainly not worldwide attention. I doubt the mainstream media is even aware of his existence, and if it is, it would not feel the need to report his death anymore than it does the death of an actor from a bygone era. The shock of his death would only be felt in the FIGU community and among those of us who are members. I fear it would be an unnecessary and cowardly act that would have no impact on the world whatsoever and would "be done unjustly" by someone visiting Billy in good faith.

Hugo

Post Number: 1142
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why can't Billy avoid being murdered if he can see it from a future viewing? Self defense is a right taught by the spiritual teaching. Also, why can't the Plejaren help stop it too like they did in the past with some prior assassination attempts on him?

Kenneth

Post Number: 1513
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A while back, have not found the CR yet, it was stated that Billy’s passing will be swift, no other details as I recall.

When one thinks about Billy’s current life, he has experienced most everything a normal Earth human can physically experience, all in one lifetime, from retrospect: Marriage, children, divorce, death of loved ones, educator (among various other jobs), loss of limb, life threatening pneumonia, broken bones (rib), broken glenoid (shoulder socket), heart surgery, prescription medicines, eye sight issues (glasses), wounds from assassins to name a few. And then the ultimate, death by murder.

There undoubtedly is a reason that we Earthlings may not yet fully understand why Billy allows his life to be ended through homicide. Could the date of Billy’s assassination be important due to the timing of his spirits rebirth/reincarnation?

Nonetheless, Billy’s announcement of his passing is preparing us and others for his demise. Even in death, BEAM is so compassionate and loving, what a wonderful human being. It grieves me to even write this.

Salome
Kenneth

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are things that we are to accept as part of the growing process and thus changing things such as the time of death shows a lack of responsibility one has accepted in knowing what is to come , that’s why we don’t acquire that type of consciousness powers it’s a higher level , somethings are part of the process and brutal as it may seem , his mission took on the ignorance of the masses here on earth and unfortunately for that quest violence is a serious consequence of that ignorance, that’s always the answer to things we don’t agree with it understand , it’s going to be sometime before we can agree to disagree and live together in peace and harmony because we understanding and respect for life in general .
I Like you am searching for the meaning of Truth in The spirit teachings...since I am human like you..I too have to search and perceive..and in so doing may grasp the laws of Creation,,judging according to the laws of nature which are of creation...so be it..

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 502
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if other people here feel this way too, but I have often thought about the day when Billy will no longer be in the world, and to me personally it would feel like a ship without its captain, a country without its Queen, a family without its mother, a world without its spiritual leader.

I've known about Billy since I was 18, and although I've never met him, over the last twenty years I have come to fully accept who he is and what he represents. Despite not being a fully-committed "student" of FIGU and the spirit teaching, these have always been at the forefront of my mind. I have always been "lurking" in the vicinity, taking what I can, and knew that it was only a matter of time before I would "give myself".

My point being, Billy, the mission, the spirit teaching, FIGU has become a part of my thinking, enough to feel the loss of the prophet of the new time, and to know what that means for the world.

There will come a day when we will no longer be able to turn to him, not even in thought, when we must truly take responsibility for ourselves, and I guess that's what's so scary about his going. Whenever a guardian dies we are left to our own devices, and if we haven't already learned to become guardians of our own lives, it is never more clearer what we must do than when we realise we no longer have a guardian to turn to.

Although it is to be expected, his passing will be a great loss to us all, even to those of us who have yet to learn about him and what he has given to the world.

Norm

Post Number: 318
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, The context is important. Billy wrote this at the age of 12, before the murder attempts had even happened.

This has also be update to read better on https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_779

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1637
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

Before we go off the deep end, here is the response Christian sent me to my concerns that there may be a little misinterpreting going on:

Hi Michael,

Yes, it's worrying, but does not mean that Billy will be killed. It refers to the various attempts that have already happened and probably will be attempted in the future. And of course an attempt to kill a person is not just.

Salome
Christian

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1980
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

The sentence quoted expresses straight indicative mood - there are no if's, maybe's or but's. And the "Much of what the future will bring will unfortunately not be understood by many..." - it (1) could express the different evaluation of the Ukraine conflict (Billy's vs. the great majority of people, governments and secret services).

But you are right, one can read the sentence in two ways:
One perspective would be to relate the 'something' in "... something which will also happen ..." to the "eliminate me from the world" (directly in front of the quoted passage. The other would be to relate it to "all the attacks and insults" [that would later follow in Billy's life].

It is human that there are misunderstandings.
Let us hope that Billy wanted to express this 2nd alternative.

Salome, Bill

(1) We live in truly worrying times.
Billy in CR 820:
"I am, cautious I mean, but despite all caution something can happen – you never know."
(There have been 2 attempts already on Billy's life during this conflict.)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1981
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Michael.

I had stated my question with the hope of hearing that I was wrong.
Christian's reply (1) is a great relief.
Thank you, again.

Salome, Bill

(1) which accords with Norm's interpretation

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 503
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, thanks for that clarification.

Joe

Post Number: 724
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 824

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_824

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 139
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe!

Can someone clarify the situation and if I am understanding it right. Latest contact reports give implications that Russia is going to be defeated even though it seems she is winning in Ukraine? Other scenario is atomic destruction of whole northern hemisphere?

Dah

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2022 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jokubas_stalmokas, -- "Latest contact reports give implications that Russia is going to be defeated even though it seems she is winning..."

Smile; the situation is far more convoluted. Russia possesses the mightiest military means on the planet!!!, and I not talking about what many see unleashing in Ukraine.

Has lots of information:
Silent Revolution Of Truth, Compilation Edition, Volume 1

Link deleted.
Hello Dah, I wanted to let you know FIGU prefers FIGU links only when posting to the forum. Also for your information, the version of the Talmud which was included in your link is outdated and is no longer authorized by FIGU. Thanks Scott Moderator

All the other volumes are listed in the back of the free book.

>Other scenario is atomic destruction of whole northern hemisphere?<

A possibility. This was already computer simulated in the 1980s by Russia.

The American Bolsheviks and allies are going to manipulate Zelensky until the end.

"Those state leaders and peoples who follow this Zelensky, who is sick to the point of megalomania, in his war mania and stand by him with weapons, sentiment and financial support, are acting exactly according to what America wants in order to defeat and crush Russia. The fact that he has his military carry out massacres and destruction, as the Russian military also does, is not reported in public, but only the atrocities that emanate from the Russian military." CR824

(Message edited by scott on November 04, 2022)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page