Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 21, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 21, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 141
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dah, I see that. I am reading and listening to many podcasts with former nato and military officials how they assess the might of Russia. It all indicates that basically it is impossible to conquer her. If Russia is the last bastion before American hegemony, then how to interpret this: "Unfortunately, this will only be experienced by their descendants when America has really become complete world ruler – if the whole thing is not brought to a bloody and destructive end before then." This comes up several times where Meier mentions that it is probable that Russia looses war. It's getting confusing.

Maryam

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to inquire if CR's 489 to present would be compiled into a .doc or .pdf format at some point? I found on the FOM Website in the download section a compilation for CR 1-489, so was inclined to ask if this is common practice?

I would like to have it on hand peradventure the internet were to be nonfunctioning. I complied all the link information found within the Creation-Energy Teaching and Spirit Teaching links from the FOM website into a .pdf for this purpose.
Maryam
"Carpe Diem...Seize the Day"

Dah

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jokubas_stalmokas, --

>If Russia is the last bastion before American hegemony,<

America has been strong-armed by three factions of elites who are of the same pedigree with similar aims. This started to solidify in the late 1970s.

In Russia, there is something very powerful hidden, regarding 'old guards'. It is not talked about in public. That is why the three troublemaking factions that has gripped the United States, cannot take advantage of Russia.

>America has really become complete world ruler<

No, no. There will not be anything to rule by America.

>if the whole thing is not brought to a bloody and destructive end before then<

Not diplomatically. But, the troublemakers in the US will be given a warning/sign - perhaps terrible. The US will have to make a decision at that time, whether to officially start World War 3 into the open. If that is the case, full throttle - certain things will become active.

>Russia looses war. It's getting confusing<

Russia will not let the Bolsheviks rule again. The Bolsheviks took power in 1917 only because an understanding was reached with the 'old guards'. Who believed at the time what the Bolsheviks were doing was good. But, when the revolution was over, the true aim and supporters of the Bolsheviks were revealed - elites in the West financed the 1917 revolution. The 'old guards' used the Bolsheviks to their advantage and then overthrew them from the Kremlin in the 1970s and many migrated to the US and was placed in the US secret power structure. All this world chaos is being projected from the United States.

The US power schism started towards and after the Civil War.

The power Russia has accumulated, it will influence the Earth positively for about 300 years. The counter side, men like Klaus Schwab of the WEF is in fear of happening.

Bye

Scott

Post Number: 3700
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Maryam,

Recently I attempted to copy the entire FOM website using software I found on the internet (HTTrack). This took approximately over 24 hours, but was fairly successful in duplicating almost the entire website. For the most part it did work, but on some pages the images were missing. You can also enter each separate URL for each CR and copy each contact separately. I was not aware of any PDF's which included almost 500 CR's...I agree, it would be a good idea to preserve the CR's if possible.

Regards
Scott

Maryam

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you truly Scott for your reply, yes in the download section of the FOM there remains a link to download CRs 1 thru 489 by an individual by the name of James I believe, which includes both the German and English translation.

I am primarily as of now attempting to ensure I get all the important books onhand, aswell as everything in the Creation-Energy/Spriit Category saved (which I attached to this message for your viewing) as well as all the CRs as a starter.

I will work on others docs/links later, because it remains evident that the individually labled topics, at some point or another, have already been covered/addressed in the CRs at some previous point, albeit the revised topics may hold more comprehensive details on the subject at hand.
Maryam

Maryam

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It appears that the file I attempted to share exceeded the allowed limit. If there be another way to share the file, please let me know Scott.
Maryam

Scott

Post Number: 3701
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maryam,

I can contact you via email if you like? The person you are referring to is James Moore who is the owner of the FOM website.

Scott

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dah,

You mentioned Bolsheviks. How are they related to current times?

Maryam

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott, yes please do share your email that I may share with you what I have. I added a hyperlinked Table of Content for ease of navigating the almost 300 pages. I think I will begin to compile the CRs from where they ceased.

Hello Maryam, I have sent you an email to the address you provided from your account. Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 06, 2022)
Maryam

Dah

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2022 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jokubas_stalmokas, --

>You mentioned Bolsheviks. How are they related to current times?<

Use Google search, and search for "BattleForWorld" as one word - its a news website; should be listed at the top in the search results, and send email to the contact address provided listed under 'MORE'. Mention your name.

The Russian opposition, the figurehead 'Ilya Ponomarew', says he's in Kiev. Who identifies himself as Bolshevik. The American Bolsheviks are using him to set up a Russian government in exile. This was reported in the Polish press Nov 1, 2022.

Email and I will send you the articles.

Bye

Norm

Post Number: 321
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I need a way to copy some of the FOM CRs without all the German or extra stuff on the side of the page. I need to turn it into an audio file or plain text so my Blind Step Dad can listen to it or convert it to audio. Any thoughts.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 531
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm

One way you can try to remove the German text is to click on the button that says HIDE SWISS-GERMAN. It's above the German text, just before it begins, and to the right of another button that says HIDE ENGLISH.

This will then just display the English text. But it isn't perfect. If the text is interrupted at some point by centred text, it doesn't always hide the German text following that block of text in some Contact Reports.

As for the extra stuff on the page, like the Important Note, the Contents, the Introduction, the Synopsis, the Title, and all the messy text at the bottom, the only way to remove all that is to do it yourself, either in an editor like Photoshop or take the time to copy and paste the parts you want into a Word document, which is a nuisance, I know. But all that info is part of the CR.

The only other way I can think of is to use a screenshot program like Snagit that will allow you to copy the chunk of text you want. I believe Snagit is freeware. But if it isn't, you didn't hear it from me.

Hugo

Post Number: 1149
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Maybe ask member Joe that does the English translations of the Contact reports. He may have found a way to do that.

May I ask if you converted your step dad to follow the Meier material?

Scott

Post Number: 3702
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2022 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

SkillsSolon has a YouTube channel and some of his videos are various contact reports which are read by AI....it wouldn't be hard to extract the audio from these videos, if that was your intent, or let your step dad listen to the video as it is read...

Scott

Hootathunk

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2022 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day Norm,

This is what I do:

1. Hide German (On Future Of Mankind site)

Hide German

2. Printable version (the small cog wheel)

Printable version

3. Listen in Android App (Probably Apple too)
Hint: Pause, Scroll down, Double Tap where you want to start from.

Voice Aloud Reader

Andrew Grimshaw.

Scott

Post Number: 3703
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2022 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I also wanted to mention, I was able to enable a feature in my computer which allowed the computer to do text to voice. Additionally it converted the file into a PDF file which could be easily saved on the computer. I was able to select a contact report on the FOM website, select "hide German" and then enabled the voice to text feature, which then reformatted the page and then the voice reader started. It worked quite well. This was on an Apple Computer.

Joe

Post Number: 727
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 825

https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_825

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1546
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Joe, really appreciate your efforts.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1984
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe.
Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1985
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Billy's prediction re J. Assange in CR 825 comes true ...

... one wonders why this - especially in time like the one we are in now.

It will create a public outcry which will hit not only the politicians of the two countries, there will as well be many European countries - esp. eastern and northern European countries which truly fight that the democratic freedoms they enjoy will remain - who may wonder if western democracies are an oxymoron.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1515
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

Yes this is an interesting situation. I have talked to many people over time regarding Julian Assange who is a multi-millionaire. I have found that there are basically two camps of thought.

In the public sphere that’s supposed to be democracy where citizens come together, exchange opinions regarding public affairs, etc. Most citizens (non-military) align with Assange in exposing the truth that adversely affects the people.

Those currently in the well-organized and controlled military including most retired from the military view Assange as a traitor and should be delt with accordingly.

To the Deep State Government who also controls the military and the puppet government, Julian Assange (WikiLeaks founder) is a threat, and needs to be made an example of to discourage others from publishing leaked apparent classified documents.

In my opinion, the military will not patronage Julian and the civilian sector is too dumbed down and distracted to take any action. If the Deep State loses control of Assange, he may mysteriously commit suicide with the help of clandestine operatives.

Kenneth

Norm

Post Number: 322
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone. My Step Dad knows Billy is the truth but i can tell he is resistant to some of his material.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1517
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2022 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Golden Age. This has been mentioned before to some extent, it is worth repeating.

“…because in the not too distant future, the human beings of all peoples of the Earth, who have been warred against, exploited, maltreated, monitored and enslaved by the authorities, will listen to the words of the FIGU and slowly but surely fight back against the manifold forms of oppression, manipulation, suggestion, paternalism and humiliation by governments, the military as well as secret services, religious leaders and financial bigwigs, etc. This will increase and unstoppable. This will happen increasingly and inexorably from the year 2029, when the effective age of Aquarius begins.”

Likewise, in the year 2029 the ancient Egyptian God of Chaos, aka Red Meteor, aka MN-2004, aka 99942 asteroid Apophis is no coincidence, one way or another this cosmic event will have a major effect on Earth and all of its inhabitants.

Contact Report 471
https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_471#rm1
Line 129
---------------------
Contact Report 475
https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_475#Contact_Report_475_Part_2
Line 152

Currently, Earth is still in the second transitional phase from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, which began on the 3rd of February 1937. In 2029, … Billy explains:

Billy:
Through the galactic radiation energy not only the whole SOL system as well as all planets and their moons are influenced, but also all existing life-forms, as also happens through the forces of the moon and the sun. A similar radiation also emanates from the Universe Central Sun resp. from the Universe Central Core, whereby this is also directed towards the entire universal space and towards all galaxies, nebulae, light clouds and dark clouds, towards the electrons, neutrons and neutrinos etc. and in general towards everything universal. The purpose of radiation is development resp. evolution. As a force, energy contains purpose-directed impulses, thus, in the case of the entire universal process, force-impulses through which all processes of development/evolution in the course of becoming and passing away and the resulting rebecoming and re-passing etc. etc. are brought about. These power impulses of the radiant energies cause an urge for fulfilment in all that exists in the universe, through which the galaxies, the atoms, the suns and planets, the gases and neutrinos and all that exists begin to develop and live according to their blueprints, and to arrange themselves in their course of becoming and passing away. The influences of the galaxy's radiation also have an effect on human beings and animals, the best-known effects being those from which astrology is derived. However, these are not the only effects, for like the radiations of the Sun and Moon, the forces of these energies also influence the life processes of human beings and animals, as well as all other living beings and also the plants of every genus and species. (Source: FIGU Bulletin No. 48)

https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_48

Aquarian time: The new age, the golden age. Position of the Earth, or of the SOL system in the direct area of this cosmic constellation orbiting the Galactic Central Sun. Aquarian Age of effective truth, enlightenment, love, knowledge, wisdom and harmony, all of which, however, must first be worked out in a very hard struggle.

The Age of Aquarius lasts 2,155 years like every other zodiacal age (according to Earth years). An Aquarian Age repeats itself after the total passage of all zodiacal ages after 25,860 Earth years. The present Aquarian Age began on the 3rd of February 1844, at 11:20 hrs. CET. Prior to this, the Earth was in the Piscean Age and moved into the transition zone of the two ages at the time mentioned. The total transition time is 185 years, so with the beginning of the year 1937 the last swinging waves of the Piscean Age were overcome and the Aquarian Age began to develop rapidly in its second transition phase, with the date of 3rd February 1937, at 11.20 hrs. CET. In the year 2029 the transition period will be completed, and the solar system will be fully suspended in the golden (hence the name 'Golden Age') cosmic radiation of the Aquarian Age, while the remaining 1970 years, so the next zodiacal age is not to be expected until the turn of the third to the fourth millennium, which with the date of Wednesday, 3rd February 3999 at 11:20 hrs. CET the SOL system will change into the zodiacal sign of Capricorn.

(Source: http://cz.figu.org/dekalogdodekalog)

Salome
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page