Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 23, 2023

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through January 23, 2023 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2023 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

That's all interesting!

I remember the Plejaren advising Billy to plant more drought tolerant trees on the SSSC property. They were right again! It seems as though the heat band has gone up on the global equatorial plane because the last 3 summers in the northern hemisphere has been very hot with unusual heatwaves. But down in the southern hemisphere it has gone the opposite of that. Here in Melbourne Australia, the last 3 summers were very cool with no heatwaves. And it looks like this summer will be the same again.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 2029
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2023 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Hugo.

It seems not many if any scientists accept that a pole shift will lead to a change of climate zones (as predicted by Edgar Casey, (Billy, Ptaah) and Sfath)

NASA in 2015
Google for

Express NASA: Earth magnetic poles are switching with catastrophic consequences for humanity

NASA in Aug 2017
Google for
Ask NASA Flip Flop: Why Variations in Earth's Magnetic Field Aren't Causing Today's Climate Change

"The position of Earth magnetic north pole was first precisely located in 1831. Since then, it gradually drifted north-northwest by more than 600 miles (1,100 kilometers), and its forward speed has increased from about 10 miles (16 kilometers) per year to about 34 miles (55 kilometers) per year. .. However, there is little scientific evidence of any significant links between Earth drifting magnetic poles and climate"

Billy on Jan 1, 2017 (CR 669)
https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_669

"Then I would like to talk briefly about the Pole Shift, which Sfath also mentioned, which is progressing more and more and also contributes to the fact that the climate change caused by the criminal machinations of the overpopulation is even increasing, because the Pole Shift to the South also brings changes.
As you told me some time ago, the earth's magnetism has long since shifted from the Greenland side, so the pole shift has long since moved eastwards to the south, so the magnetic pole point is now in Siberia.
You also said that the latest data on how far the pole magnetism is moving south is no longer 50 kilometres, but currently nearly 72 kilometres per year."

Scott

Post Number: 3730
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NEWS
The portraits of the prophets, Judas Ischkerioth and Asina will be published in the 830th contact report!

Menara and upgraded images of the Plejaren, will be released separately

Scott

Post Number: 3731
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 830
https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/kontaktberichte/figu_kontaktbericht_830.pdf

Joe

Post Number: 748
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 830

https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_830

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 546
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's great being able to see those photos of the prophets, Judas Ischkerioth and Asina. But it's a funny thing too because the mystery surrounding them has now been removed and you can see that they were just ordinary men with extraordinary beards. I do want to ask about their skin tone, however; their complexion. I thought they'd be darker for the region in which they lived. Mohammad, for example, looks more like a European than an Arab. They all appear to be caucasion. I'm assuming this is accurate.

Regarding Asina . . . Wow! I didn't expect that. I knew she was reptilian in appearance, but I didn't know what to expect until I saw the picture.

Life and existence, Creation, the universe, is amazing. There is so much to know, so much to discover, so much to get used to.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 2034
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe, Scott, Berke Tepe ... and Bermunda.
Salome, Bill

Reen71b

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asina looks more amphibian than reptilian. I think that maybe the drawing does no justice to what she looks like in person.
Maureen

Kenneth

Post Number: 1523
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, et al,

Quick question: Why did we get a picture of Judas Ischkerioth, the betrayer of Immanuel (Jmmanuel) and not Judas Iscariot, the scribe that wrote the Talmud of Immanuel?

Regards
Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

I have the same opinion.

When I first saw the picture of Nokodemion I thought to myself that if I met him in the street I would not trust him because he looks like an Arab. Meaning I would assume he is a Muslim and likely has those negative and barbaric beliefs/views associated with that religion. This shows why you should not judge anyone on their appearances!

Scott

Post Number: 3732
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
According to the Talmud,

Jmmanuel's scribe/disciple was Judas Ischkerioth and Judas Ishariot, was Jmmanuel's traitor....
Page XXII

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 3733
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reen71b,

Asina's name means: Die Meerestänzerin = She who is the sea dancer.

It seems her name indicates that she is indeed more amphibian, but agreed, the pix probably does her no justice.

Scott

Kenneth

Post Number: 1524
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Regarding Judas, help me to understand what I am missing here. I have the book Talmud of Jmmanuel. On the first page it says, “Translation of the Aramaic scrolls written by Judas Iscariot, the disciple of Jmmanuel…//…discovered by Eduard Albert Meier…” This book has a copyright of 2005.

There is no page XXII in the book that I have. In the Table of Contents, page 63 it talks about “The offense of Judas Ischarioth”. However, when one goes to page 63 it then talks about Judas Iscariot had become disloyal.

In the Forward there is a sentence, “The author of the scrolls was a contemporary and disciple of Jmmanuel who was known by the name of Judas Iscariot.”

Is this confusing or what?

I'll take your word for it that Jmmanuel's scribe/disciple was Judas Ischkerioth and Judas Ishariot, was Jmmanuel's traitor.... You know more than I.

Salome
Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 549
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, scott,

Jmmanuel's betrayer was Juda Iharioth, not Judas Ischarioth, who was Jmmanuel's disciple and author of the Talmud.

It was Juda Iharioth who took his own life for betraying Jmmanuel.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 550
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

You say you have the same opinion as me, but the opinion you expressed was not my opinion. I said nothing prejudiced about their appearance. I don't share your opinion about Muslims. And neither did I judge them by their appearance. I merely stated that their skin tone was lighter than I expected for people living in the region where they lived, which I'm assuming was in the Middle East.

Scott

Post Number: 3734
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

I think the book you are referring to is the older outdated version which had errors.

This is the current and corrected version:

Talmud of Jmmanuel

Kenneth

Post Number: 1525
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Ah,... thank you for this updated information on Judas the scribe and disciple. It appears that I need to burn one book and purchase and updated version of the Talmud of Jmmanuel.

Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3735
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Kenneth,

The latest and final volume is considerably enhanced from the previous versions...

Salome
Scott

Hugo

Post Number: 1164
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph_emmanuel,

When I wrote I share the same opinion as you it was in regards to the first two sentences you wrote there, and what I wrote in my second paragraph had nothing to do with your opinion, but only the topic. It is one of my faults (I'm not faultless) where I still find myself judging people/strangers by their appearances unless I know them. I need to work on that!

Eddie

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2023 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This post is just meant as a fact check.

In CR136 it is mentioned that:

"165. The severe quake around Vesuvius will only be the beginning of a great number of similar disasters in Italy, but it should also be the starting point for further coming eruptions of the volcano, which will create more destruction in the future.
166. The threatening eruptions of the volcano, however, will indicate that another world war comes within easy reach and that its destructive work will begin and be carried out, without it being able to be prevented, if the political and religious unreasonableness of the Earth humans should continue."

And in CR534 it is mentioned that:

"
Billy:
Yes, I recently saw another TV programme about Santorini and the Aegean Sea, what happened there in earlier times. And as I know, the Aegean is one of the most dangerous areas on Earth in terms of volcanic activity under the sea, along with the Yellowstone Chaldera, the Eifel region, Iceland and Hawaii, etc. The Aegean region also includes Santorini, where the Santorini volcano blew up some 3,500 years ago, and it is precisely for this reason that I would like to ask whether there is a danger in the future that the activity of the Santorini volcano, which is still deep underground, will once again become outwardly active? The same question also applies to Vesuvius.
Ptaah:
9. This is undoubtedly the case for both, although in extreme cases the consequences will be monstrous.
"

In close proximity to Italy lies Greece and their Kolumbo volcano, off the beautiful island of Santorini.
A recent study, based on a brand new geothermal technique, of the subsurface around Kolumbo, leads to the following conclusion:

"
Arc volcanoes, which mark the curved boundaries between converging tectonic plates, host the most explosive events on Earth. The associated hazard depends on how much mobile magma is currently present shallow beneath a volcano. Standard tomographic methods used so far have relatively low resolution and give a blurred picture of only the largest molten-rock bodies. In particular, they struggle to distinguish between mobile magma and melt spread between tightly packed mineral grains. This study, a first in volcanology, combines a next-generation tomographic method with extraordinarily dense seafloor recordings of controlled marine sound sources. This state-of-the-art experiment at Kolumbo volcano, offshore of Santorini allowed us to detect a body of mobile magma which has been growing at an average rate of 4 × 106 m3 per year since the last eruption in 1650* CE. This rate is large enough to counteract the effect of cooling and crystallization. Our results show that Kolumbo poses a serious threat and deserves a real-time monitoring facility. Despite the excellent data coverage, the small magma body was missed by standard tomography. This suggests that applying next-generation imaging methods to already-well-studied volcanoes may lead to similar discoveries. We envision that small-volume, high-melt-fraction reservoirs may be more widespread than previously thought.
"

(*In CR492 Ptaah mention that:
"15. In fact, the explosive destruction of the volcano Santorini took place in 1453 B.C.")

However, I conclude that there is an so far undiscovered subsurface problem in the area. It is to be hoped that scientists using the new imaging technique will soon be able to investigate the subsurface around Vesuvius and the entire contiguous caldera, so that the extent of the problem can be appreciated.

To read the study in full, search for:
"Magma Chamber Detected Beneath an Arc Volcano With Full-Waveform Inversion of Active-Source Seismic Data" and "agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley"

Salome
Eddie

Joe

Post Number: 750
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2023 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 831

https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_831

Norms

Post Number: 123
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2023 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR831 has a logic problem with the following German paragraph:

"Aber Regierende sind eben keine Normalbürger und geniessen daher keine Immunität, folglich sie ungerechterweise anderen Regeln als Regierende eingeordnet werden, für die Gesetze einfach missachtet oder umgeschrieben und anders gedeutet werden und diese von einer Bestrafung verschont bleiben."

translated by DeepL as:

"But rulers are not ordinary citizens and therefore do not enjoy immunity, so they are unjustly classified under different rules than rulers, for whom laws are simply disregarded or rewritten and interpreted differently, and they are spared punishment. "

The logic error is apparent if break-up the paragraph as follows:

- - - - - -
"Aber Regierende sind eben keine Normalbürger

und geniessen daher keine Immunität,

folglich sie ungerechterweise anderen Regeln als Regierende eingeordnet werden, für die Gesetze einfach missachtet oder umgeschrieben und anders gedeutet werden und diese von einer Bestrafung verschont bleiben."
- - - - - -

Which in English equals:

- - - - - -

"But rulers are not ordinary citizens

and therefore do not enjoy immunity,

They are therefore unjustly subordinated to other rules than governors, for whom laws are simply disregarded or rewritten and interpreted differently, and they are spared punishment."

- - - - - -

The bolded part above should be do enjoy immunity as the "rulers" are the object of the discussion who have immunity whereas the ordinary citizens have no immunity.

For clarity,

"They are therefore unjustly subordinated to other rules than governors"

should be:

"The ordinary citizens are therefore unjustly subordinated to other rules than governors"

Yes, I know can't change the original German.

Norms

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2023 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

continued CR831 logic error:

Google translate translates:

"Aber Regierende sind eben keine Normalbürger und geniessen daher keine Immunität, folglich sie ungerechterweise anderen Regeln als Regierende eingeordnet werden, für die Gesetze einfach missachtet oder umgeschrieben und anders gedeutet werden und diese von einer Bestrafung verschont bleiben."

as:

"But rulers are not ordinary citizens and therefore do not enjoy immunity, so they are unfairly classified as rulers, for which laws are simply disregarded or rewritten and interpreted differently and they are spared punishment."

Notice Google Translate is also making the logic error with "and therefore do not enjoy immunity."

However, the following part is clear:

"so they are unfairly classified as rulers, for which laws are simply disregarded or rewritten and interpreted differently and they are spared punishment."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page