Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Fede...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Contact ReportsKenneth2547 111 02-06-23  02:44 pm
Misc. Discussions on PlejarenKenneth1970 64 01-29-23  08:31 am
Plejaren language-"Sarat"Friteeucman146 03-10-22  11:46 pm
Plejaren technical advancesTat_tvam_asi469 20 11-12-21  02:45 am
Plejaren information about health, disease and the human bodyVotan177 04-20-17  01:09 am
Plejaren Antigravity TechnologyPaul_wr121 01-01-16  12:10 pm
Complaints About the Pleiadians / PlejaransVerlanis373 16 05-06-15  04:48 pm
The High Council in AndromedaMichaelhelfert111 02-24-15  09:38 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Yangoix

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i was wondering if semjase' outfit is some kind of wetsuit? her belt looks like a scuba divers lead weight belt. if so the gravity she is accustomed to must be greater than here on earth

Corey

Post Number: 355
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yangoix,

Not really test related but I'll dabble. I too have spent time wondering about the Plejaren "suits", wondering what kind of technology they possess and what kind of uses they might have. When most of those drawings were made the Plejaren were "only" 3,500 years ahead of us in technology and now with the help of the DAL's they are over 7 or 8 thousand years ahead of us, so it's possible their suits look entirely different and/or have different uses today. Because of their rapid development it's possible the Plejaren suits got upgraded too like their beamships did... and to think we here on Earth cannot even get countries to massively deploy renewable energy, or other positive things developed for some Earth-based "rapid" development, or at least ones the public knows about...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 253
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yangoix, welcome to the FIGU forum! There is a massive amount of material to peruse here, may you find it life-inspiring!

This is the test section of the forum, intended for individuals to make sure their own postings are actually being posted, so not many people will see your question. A better place to ask this question might be in the section of the forum entitled "Miscellaneous Discussions on the Plejaren", the path of which is: Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Misc. Discussions on Plejaren.

I think your question is intriguing because it is something I hadn't thought to ask before, so I hope you pursue this.
Life

Zzz

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first time I became aware of the Plajaren was in 1978 during a vision. I saw a still image of a nordic man with a yellowish beard that looked to be about 45 - 50 years old. He was probably 450 - 500 years old. He was standing next to his flying saucer. Of course I did not know anything about Pleadians or Plajarens back then but I have no doubt, 'now', the man I saw was from Meier's group of ET's.

I see a lot of objects flying overhead on clear nights that look like faint stars. Some of these objects come to a stop and about a minute later, asteroids pass by as green streaks directly in front of these now stopped lights. Shortly thereafter, the lights either resume their polar course or reverse course heading back from where they came. Have also seen these lights travelling west to east and east to west. most of the lights I see are no doubt just Earth satellites. The ones that come to a rapid stop or accelerate rapidly are definitely not satellites.

Have seen the shuttle comming down and was literaly crawling compared to these lights that I speak of. And these lights generally travel about a fifteenth to a tenth of the speed of those green asteroid streaks!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page