Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 16, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through August 16, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

isak
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am new to all of this I have question. for Mr. Meier and Pleiades/Plejarenians.Why mr.Meier has exclusive co right on Pleiades/Plejarenians contacts. is their mission just to contact one person just to let him know that they exist? If it is so
it is very childish from one civilisation like they claim they are.IF THEY ARE HERE TO WARN US and HELP US contacting one person it is not big help maybe for this person but not for the rest of us? If there is few billions people in their federation + many other even more advance races in galactic federation why only Mr. Meier apart from 6 billion on our planets? As far I understood Pleiades/Plejarenians believe that all life forms are equal, And if Message is the same why not some Buddhist monk from Tibet or yogi from India etc…
Mission and purpose( in case of that they want spiritualy to bust us up)would be more successful if same civilisation contacts more people from different cultural background in our civilisation. The goal of this contacts should be not contact itself it suppose to be message behind contact. If they like to not interfere they should not contact mr. Meier or anybody in the first place.I read somewhere that they gave Hitler some ideas about arian race and that americans took one flighing saucer from germans in 1945.If is any of this is partually true they did interfere in our past.What kind of rules or law is that ? They were here but not publicly Like CIA or some human secert services. They could watch without contact anybody. On this way they are going to create religion sooner or later.
There is already sect ( a good part on facts what are posted Mr. Meier’s web site. They claimed that humans are created with DNA manipulation from humanoid (humans)from -Vega and many other things what coincidence found on same source. I do not claim that either I have , I had or I will have ever contacts with extraterrestrial nor I am jealous I am just looking for logical answer.I am hoping that somebody from organisation or Mr.Meier could reply on this my post.
Thanks!

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Isak,

It would probably be redundant to answer most of your questions, as the answers have been covered extensively by Billy Meier in his texts--many of which are available on FIGU's Web site.

You should probably start with reading one of the interview texts on the Web site that more than adequately cover such topics as "Why do the Plejarans only contact Billy Meier?", and so forth.

The very first text that appears in the English portion of FIGU's Web site, "FIGU's Manifesto", should also explain for you that religion is not at all desired as an outcome from this information. Of course, what people do with information is entirely up to them and there will always be people who don't agree with the "format" of this and that, with regard to the Plejarans' methods of contact, etc. If we're to assume that a religion could be started from this material, than one could just as easily say that a religion could be started by absolutely any organized attempt to get people on the right track in life.

Regarding your comments on Hitler, I've never heard of such a thing. From where did you hear this?

Thanks for your posting.

Regards,
Marc Juliano

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Isak ;
I will try to give you some idea of why this Mission is as it is .Please keep in mind that I do not know everything about it , and the objections that you've posted have been adressed before .Billy has been chosen for his task , because he has been involved in it before , many times , in previous lives . His spiritual evolution is much higher than other Earth people . If the Plejarens were to meet face to face with average humans , they would get somewhat ill, or generally be distracted by our vibrations .You may ask at this point :" If they are so advanced , why can't they protect themselves against us in that way?" They possibly can , but it is their choice and preference to meet only with Billy .As for meetings with Tibetan monks, they might have, earlier in history .I don't know . Maybe they or someone else met with , or telepathically influenced the Buddha. The best way to discover your answers is to perform a search on specific words , on the website .The search engine can be accessed from the main page , go to 'what's new' and scroll down to a link for it dated to when it was added .There is alot archived on the site ,and I would invest some time to do your own research on basic themes that get asked repeatedly .
All the best , Mark

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2001 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Redundant as it may seem, time and time again, people seem puzzled as to why Billy Meier is the only person able to have contact with the Pleiadians. Many people simply find it hard to believe that no one else can have contact, for surely if this was real it would be happening to more people. So why Billy Meier?

Typically this question arises with those who have not fully explored the immense body of information that goes along with the Meier photo evidence. There is no question that the FIGU notes, books, videos, Web site, etc.., -- as a body of information -- seems to cover many (if not all) the serious issues surrounding human understanding on this planet. From history, to spirituality, to science, to issues of the day, and timeless issues man has been seeking throughout the centuries, a world of concepts so complete it often severely challenges our so called spiritual leaders, governments, scientists, historians and the like.

What many people fail to see is that Billy is not just anybody, but a scholar of a diverse range of concepts which he has explored throughout his lifetime and practised in his many thousands of pages of text. And as we try to understand advanced human beings, like the Pleiadians, they too seem to be these same type of scholars. Although it is really difficult to imagine how advanced human beings must think and what is on their minds from day to day, we find evidence throughout the FIGU material that the Pleiadians seem most interested in a spiritual pursuit, becoming increasingly more and more aware of (the Truth) Creation. Although part of Billy Meier's mission, this universal approach is in sharp contrast to the thinking and practises of Earth's current array of leading experts, let alone the common, everyday citizen.

For the most part, the human being of earth seems content living under the illusions of God, Heaven, Hell, angels, religion, money, markets, technology, material objects, customs, military power, and so on -- compounded with false concepts and half truths, seemingly not growing towards a universal mind set, consistent with the Pleiadians and other advanced beings. We might say that the Earth human mind is too incorrect for the Pleiadians; and not very healthy vibrations for advancing humans who desire to be around truth. So even a Buddhist monk from Tibet or yogi from India might still be confused with too many false concepts (i.e., supreme being worship, incorrect ideas about reincarnation, not being aware of Natural laws and logic, and so on...) making it impossible for a useful exchange between them and a higher race like the Pleiadians.

So why just Billy Meier? Perhaps simply because he is on a consistent path with higher order beings; and maybe the least incorrect person on this planet out of the billions of people here? I think it is safe to say that Billy's spiritual pursuit, his writings, his thoughts, and his everyday ideas, must make him unique alone in his ability to have contact with higher order human beings -- something that each and everyone of us can aspire to do. Because personally, I don't think that it's because extraterrestrials don't want to meet with more Earth people, I think they do. They probably just can't take all the untruth.

Regards,
Anthony

Michael Horn
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2001 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc, Anthony and Cleopatra,

I agree with the above and want to add what seems an obvious note regarding why no monks or yogis are contacted or pursued as public spokespeople: It would too easily lead to the assumption that their religious persuasions were being quasi-endorsed by the Plejarans, a danger which doesn't exist with Billy.

Michael

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2001 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Anthony, for your post. Definitely food for thought.

Michael (btw, I just got the Cleopatra pun after writing this post :) Clever! ). What you say may indeed be a part of the reason why Plejarans do not contact others. But we do know there were five other contactees of the Plejarans which alone may provide adequate support for the fact that Billy was never their "sole" contactee. He is, however, their only contactee at the present time, per their statements.

It's my understanding that all of these other contactees have since died over the years from natural causes. And I'm not exactly sure what level the exchange or communication process was at with these other individuals, and what spiritual/technical information was imparted. But I'm fairly certain they were physical contacts and that the level of information exchange was nowhere as profound as that of Billy Meier's contacts. Billy's Meier's mission is unequivocally unique in scope and historical significance.

Maybe information about these five other contactees is yet untranslated in the volumes of FIGU texts (?). Anyone have extra details on this?

Regards,
Marc

Larry Driscoll
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2001 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contacting a single individual such as Billy Meier for dispersal of important informations for Earthhuman individuals to know the Pleiadian/Plejarans are trying to extract the greatest effort from Earthhumans to solve Earthhuman problems.

Linda Williams
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2001 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc,

I've tried keyword and main website research on the five contactees (other than Billy Meier) who are now deceased. Has the forum ever divulged the names of these individuals? If so, I can't find the information anywhere I've looked.

Would/could you please name them?

Thank you,
Linda

Joseph Royack
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda, I believe that Ray Stanford was one of the contactee's. Regards Joseph

Mario
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marc, was Isa Rashid a contactee? Because he didn't die from natural causes...

Mario

isak
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for all your answers. Apparently I was wrong and some of you also.
From the text in the second contact at: http://figu.org/us/pleiaren/index.htm
From these appear conclusion that Mr. Meier is not only one contactees. The most people who reported are maybe fraud but the most does not include all of them. From same text :

We can see that are many other civilizations, some of them good some of them evil,
Had contacts and have with some people other than Mr. Meier.

Billy: What about the other contacted?

Semjase

35. Although many frauds exist, there are many who really have had, and continue to have, contact with us.

36. But a great many of those have never had more than visual contact with us.
37. Contactees, therefore, who have only seen our beamships from a distance and were able to take pictures from there, as well.
38. Only a few of them have had personal contact with us, which is the case even now.
39. Most of those wrap themselves in silence, in fear from their fellowmen.
40. Frequently, beings from alien races have also come to your Earth and carried out their expeditions here.
41. They gathered various items that would serve their investigations….

Best regards,
Isak

Matthew Anthony Hurley
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having read about the case over years there seem to be pockets of folk that have had some sort of contact either face to face or telepathic with the Pls and their collegues

1) Isa Rashid (had telepathic contact with DALS or Pl.s, can't remember which)
2) Phobal Chung (sp) and her father at the Ashoka Ashram India (i think Phobal met Asket or saw Meier with her)
3) Elsa Schroder in 1975 in Zahedran, Iran (met Semjase who was taking samples from the ground with a digging machine)
4) One of the FIGU group observed Quetzel one evening from his car.I think in the late 70s/early 80s whilst Meier was having a contact
5)The drawings from Guidos Book of ET were done through telepathic contacts

Anyone else add anything to the above list ?

Matthew Anthony Hurley
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having read about the case over years there seem to be pockets of folk that have had some sort of contact either face to face or telepathic with the Plejarans and their colleagues

1) Isa Rashid (had telepathic contact with DALS or Plejarans, can't remember which)
2) Phobal Chung (sp) and her father at the Ashoka Ashram India (i think Phobal met Asket or saw Meier with her)
3) Elsa Schroder in 1975 in Zahedran, Iran (met Semjase who was taking samples from the ground with a digging machine)
4) One of the FIGU group observed Quetzel one evening from his car.I think in the late 70s/early 80s whilst Meier was having a contact
5)The drawings from Guidos Book of the ETs were done through telepathic contacts

Anyone else add anything to the above list ?

Scott B.
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew

I believe one of the core group members mentioned she glanced around the corner of a building (I think it was a building) and saw Ptaah momentarily.

Im not sure if it is posted on this website or not but I have read it. She gave a brief description of Ptaah and what she saw and felt.

Salome
Scott

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2001 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew

Here is the description by one of the core group members of Ptaah which I mentioned earlier.

"Another time [30 Sept. 1983], while visiting Billy, I stayed overnight in the RV. In the middle of the night I heard steps in the court yard. I went out to investigate the sounds but I could sense something like a "Stay were you are!" command within me and I stopped walking. I could, however, peek around the corner and saw a tall, white-haired, bearded figure. Billy's hair was still dark in those days, so it was not he. I felt an incredible joy in me that was truly special. The figure wore a white outfit and seemed to be surrounded by light. I felt such a warm glow! Later I asked Billy about this, and he told me it was Ptaah, one of the extraterrestrials."

Salome
Scott B.

Matthew Anthony Hurley
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that Scott

Makes you wonder if there are sightings of them that have gone unreported...

Matt

MEZZI
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CAN E.T. GIVE US SOME HIGH TECHNOLOGY???

Mario
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mezzi,

Yes, it seems that Steven Spielberg enhanced this movie with high digital technology.

:)

Mario

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mezzi....:)

Very nice name you have there...:)

Your question if ET can give us technology?

Well, what I have read in Billy's material...is that there are a surtain amount of people on earth that Recieve Telephatic-Impulses...that led to technology developement and others. And that these people are not conscious of this. And that the Idea's they get are not really theirs. Eventhough they think so.

Doesn't that sound Grand!?...:)

If you purchase Bill'y materials (Books and Booklets)you Won't Regret it all! They can give you many Answers that you have been looking for. As Billy's material has Verified many things for me. It's good to Know that someone on this Planet Thinks like you..:)
And You like Him!

Take Care and Be Healthy....:)

Edward...:)

TerraX
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've read that the Plejarens come from a different space-time configuration but what I was wondering about if there existing moment right now is in our future.Does anybody have any info about that?
Regards,TerraX.

blerim
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Terra X
... no... there existing moment right now it is not in our future
blerim

TerraX
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2002 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blerim.The reason why I asked is this.Years ago I bought a few of the contact notes and in that Ptaah mentioned the decline of the Catholic church and excessis made by priests.I must admit that in retrospect he was 'right on the money'.His comment was made years ago and now it's surfacing into public knowledge.That made me wonder if the Plejarens are visiting us from our future.That would provide them accurate information of events to come.It would also open up a new dimension.
May I ask Blerim how you got that information? You may decline if you feel like it.
Regards,TerraX

TerraX
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2002 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the Mission? That has been somewhat explained on this site but when do you expect results? Why is it that the last 2 prophets didn't succeed in relaying there true message? With an additional result that those 2 prophets-teachings came against eachother.
One wonders about the strategy off it all.

TerraX
Posted on Sunday, May 19, 2002 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.I was wondering about something that could be beneficial to The Mission.According to Edgar Cayce a medium who would use a dream-tranced state to make predictions of the future,he predicted the discovery of 'The Hall Of Records' in Egypt close to the pyramids.In the hall of records there would be an account of our celestial heritage.If an ancient structure or text would be found with a connection to a previous unknown civilisation it would certainly open up the minds on this planet.
I think such a discovery would be paramount for the growth of Earthmen.No doubt it will be debated but it also has the potential to unite.
I welcome your comments.
Regards,TerraX.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TerraX;

That sounds like a great archeological discovery . To answer your previous question , the Mission is composed of many parts which will bring about an awareness in the people of our world .

One of the most important projects now is the FIGU Society USA , which is a land owning group who's task it is to build a Center for this continent and hemisphere .The Plejarens actually require this , and it's overdue , as I understand it .Passive members have been invited to join , but anyone can make contributions to create a fund for the contruction effort . I can only briefly indicate here how important this facet of the Mission really is .At this time there is no money in the fund , and I can't think of a better way to help .

Salome , Mark

blerim
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo Thomas
who is Ashayana Deane ???
does she has any website.
any further information
please
thanks
blerim

Moderator: Please note that this topic is "What is the Mission". Too many posts are being sent (especially through the queue) to unrelated areas and makes a lot of work for moderators. If you can't find a post you recently made, or if you submitted a post, it was probably deleted because it takes too long to move them around for everyone and too long to inform everyone about their deleted post. Use the Miscellaneous areas that abound in this forum if you have comments or questions unrelated to any known topic area.

TerraX
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.Perhaps one of the Figu members knows of the following question.When Mr.Meier made his photographs,were all of them showed to the public or was a portion censored by the Plejarens as being to convincing?
I ask this because I came across an old article on Spiritweb made by Mr.Deardorff years ago and he mentions that the Plejarens were very carefull in not providing to much proof of there existence since it would upset to many people who can not handle such a reality.It would be a logical parameter of The Mission and one that I sometimes forget in my enthousiasm.
Regards,TerraX

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2002 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TerraX,

From what I have heard, many photographs (quantities like 400) were taken away from Billy by the Plejarans after they had already began circulating for some time. These included his space and time travel photographs. The Plejarans did this because the reaction to these photos by scientists and others was not good. They supposedly dragged these photos through the mud and ridiculed them so much that the Plejarans decided to withdraw them from public scrutiny (too bad for us!).

As far as not providing "too much" evidence, yes, this has always been the case throughout the contacts. Examples of this are the floating, skipping and swaying motions they purposely performed during beamship demonstrations. Another example may be when they allowed Billy to zoom across an entire meadow with a video camera and film the 3.5-meter remote ship hovering absolutely motionless next to a tall tree. The ship doesn't appear to move even an inch (even after you can hear Billy ask them to do so during the filming) and so it still leaves room for doubt in some people's mind that somehow, Billy must have rigged a large, metal disk (almost 12 feet in diameter!) next to the tree.

Consider: In 1981, when consumer video cameras where practically brand new, if the Plejarans had made complete circles around the tree, factoring in the distance of the tree, the zoom factor of the shot, the lack of Adobe Photoshop software, etc., the reality of the ship would be almost irrefutable and would force many doubters and skeptics to accept this reality no matter what. This would, in effect, remove the free will of mankind from the equation and force a certain segment of humanity to accept the reality of things they may not be prepared to handle at this time, thus infringing upon the normal, gradual expansion and evolution of their consciousness.

I find this to be one of more interesting (albeit enormously frustrating!) aspects of the proof portion of Billy's contacts.

Regards,
Marc

TerraX
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2002 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your reply Marc.It's somewhat like a balancing act.A bit of proof,not to much.It's also understandable.To many people could not handle the full impact of extra-terrestials visiting us.It does also show that there is common set of rules,an Earth Guidebook if you will by the various ET races visiting and contacting some of us.For anyone interested in the plausible denialbility factor I recommend Mr.Deardorff's site.
http://www.tjresearch.info/denial.htm
Regards,TerraX.

Edward
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc and TerraX...:)

Hope you both are fine...:)

Yes, Marc has explained it all very very Clear.
And I also did read what you have read on Deardorff's website. Very very Good site!

Yes, indeed...the Plejarans Do Know Us Better Then
We Know Ourselves!!!
So they did know where the limit is/was.

We all know what happened in Orson Well's radio
spectacle scene "War of the Worlds." Do we not.
That Panic that just that small radio-play managed
to create...in that small town.
Yes...is was unbelievable that that could happen.
But it Did Happen. So we have to keep that event
"In Mind'...as a good example.

"All Do...In Good Time"...as they say...not?

Take Care...Be Healthy..Terra and Marc...:)

Leo
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In responce to far above, there have been many Earthly contacts through whom many Aliens have endeavored to reach the greater masses.. by making these individuals repositiories of specific information.. Like Billy. I say 'many' because I am sure that not all were Pleiadian. The is a former Tibetan medical llama named T Lobsang Rampa who was one such person-- and he has a book called "the Hermit", which details his discussions with an ancient Hermit who was also such a contactee. Rampa himself was heavily scorned by the media and other such critics for being a total fraud-- that he hadn't even been to Tibet, and hade actually lived in England his whole life! The truth is that that is the truth-- (Rampa's disembodied spirit who came from Tibet, took over the physical body, by consent of course, of an Englishman) The wife of this Englishman, who witnessed the whole thing believed it in its entirety.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leo:

I have read some of T. Lobsang Rampa's books, the description of accessing akasha records is extremely similar to Edgar Cayce's description, Lobsang Rampa's description is even more detailed.

Unfortunately our spiritual development is still primitive, we still rely on physical evidence to prove things have occured. Like in Mr. Meier's case, metal sample and thousands of pictures, tape and video film, or in Edgar Cayce's case, thousand of people declared there is no cure by modern medical professionals, but were cured by Mr. Cayce's reading treatment.

I believe that there must be other alien races trying to contact us, maybe Lobsang Rampa is one of them, but without physical evidence, it is difficult to say his story is true or not.

But I have to admit that Lobsang Rampa's story is very unique, I remember reading that he describe how tibetan lama learn accessing akasha records. Those lama voluntarily lock themselves in a cave, food is delivered only once or twice a day, so to keep alive, lama has to concentrate in meditation to conserve energy and that will enable lama to access akasha records, or he will die of hunger.

Only the near-death experience will force your sub-consciousness to access akasha records and in deep meditation your physical body will use minimum energy, thus lama whoever past the training can access akasha records, or die in the cave.

Similarly, Edgar Cayce's previous re-incarnation gain the ability to access akasha records also in a near-death experience in today's Iran, he was badly wounded in a battle, but his subconsciousness assist him to cure and escape, but partially it might be his spirit form is originally as 'son of god', that means ancient spirit form, but the near-death experience enable his spirit to access akasha records.

Although I like his article, but it is difficult to say Lobsang Rampa's story is true or not.

Hampton Chiu

michaeld
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello,
I would like to add my understanding of "what is the mission". The mission to me is to bring Truth to us. To show us the past mistakes (fasle prophecy,false witness agaist creation) and in so doing alining us with our inherent right to ponder the universe and everything with-in it. And also to tell and show us the major problems plaging the world. I am very sure there is more,but I'm stating my understaning of the mission. I feel it is not just to read the (quoets,statments,and teachings) but rather understand and assimilate the information to find meaning to find thruth within it and within yourself. thank you michaeld

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaeld...:)

Welcome!

Yes, you have stated your Feelings very well!

Please Purchase Any books concerning Billy and his contacts.
It is Worth-Wild...so to speak. And you will not regret it!

Take Care...Be Healthy.

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Edward,
How's everything? Yes you are right, reading Billy's contacts-notes-teachings are definently worth-while. I have been studying the case since 1997. And was a passive-member in 1998, Anyways, not to be a kill-joy! I am very intrigued with the contacts, I always got excited when I read one. But that was some time ago...What intrigues and exciteds me now is (watching bread toast) No really! studying the spritual lessons.It's really gives my thinking solid (food), I feel that I'm making headway within myself.After many years of trangression. Now I am on the right path....It's great to converse with like-minded people,such as yourself...thank you michaeld

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I totally agree what michaeld said in the post, I think my mission would include a little bit more for my own spirit form. (selfish?)

Beside spreading the teachings and spiritual lessions, I would love to obtain my past lives' experiences, and not to make same mistakes again.

Before I started studying FIGU material and Mr. Meier cases, I noticed I am different that most of my friends.

For example, I cooked the same food for lunch for 2 years, until my wife threaten to divorce me...., I am able(love to) drive on freeway all day, to travel, thousand of miles sometimes, I drove twice from California to Alaska....

I was not able to explain my strange behavior, only I know I like it, but after I read the Japanese attaching question booklet, then I realized I could be one of the 687,000 ancient Kinten and Niiper spirit forms travel hundreds or thousands of years in space crafts, that would match my strange behavior..., cooking same food for long period of time and like to travel or pilot vehicle for long period of time...

Happy meditation....

Hampton Chiu

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the way you put that . You may really be on to something there !

Mark

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Hampton Chiu,
You must tell me your thought on these ancient Kinten and Niiper spirit sometime.
I have a question for you... What would change if you found out today that you were one of those ancient spirits? Would it matter? What would change if you weren't? Does it matter? please let me know you thoughts...thank you michaeld

MICHAEL DEPASCALE
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Hampton Chiu,
Would any of that change your understainding of the mission? thank you michaeld

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, I feel it only makes a difference if the old spirit led you to the Mission. The question is are reincarnated ET Spirits more likely to find this material, then say regular terrestrial spirits.

michaeld
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all,
First, I like to state that I was only asking questions so that I may here someone elses' thought. I feel that it makes no difference at all! If you found out that you were some old ET spirit or if you were a terrestrial spirit."What difference would it make"? It is all about what we do HERE AND NOW that makes a difference. Even If I could find out I probably wouldn't want to know, I am totally satisfied in my own thinking and pondering thought process. There is so much more to look for then beliving, trying to belive, or thinking that we might be reincarnated Et spirit. To me it makes no difference nothing would change. And also I think that ET spirits and terrestrial spirits both have the same chance's of finding FIGU's material. But I think it also has to do with the individual person, his/her yearning for the truth, his/her yearning to understand the truth...thank you michaeld

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know why it makes a difference to me, because it is comforting to know that I most likely will find this information again in a future life. I guess I don't really care if I'm ET or not. I just want to find FIGU in my next life and every lifetime after that!

Norm
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you were an ET that died here and knew the Laws of Creation before. Its nice to know you have a good chance to find them again from now on. Even though in the future everybody will know them anyway at some point.

michaeld
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Norm,
Would it be nice to know, don't you think your spirit would have the laws and directive within it,(if you knew them before). Don't worry about the past or the future,but contemplate HERE AND NOW. Do you think your words make the mission even more important and urgent to not only understand it but be apart of it in the hope of truly spreading the teachings.(for now and the future) I believe humans will eventually head to the Truth. And the only way to Truth is though Truth....that's how i think...michaeld

JAY
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and all on here,

I think making the decission to find the spiritual material from FIGU and keeping it in the next incarnations would be great except I do feel that the mission would have change in name in another 1000 years or less but it will be the same spiritual information. I think the focus of the mission is what Mr.Meier and all others before Meier have been passing along and trying to make all humans evolve to it. I think from ancient times up until today, it should be noted that many groups who have followed CREATION whether we have come from MALONA, MARS or other locations in the universe, we will need in any case still develop the LAWS of CREATION to humanity to this planet. To find FIGU in your next life or today is of no importance since we are here with it as we speak, I think what is more important is gettting the mission extremely extablished on this Earth so that all humans spirit forms know and develop to high spiritual beings and transform the earth into a Beautiful place of High spiritual technologies as well as high human development. This influence needs to be more and more injected in our society so the day will come when we do reincarnate again the MISSION will be more available to all :)

BE WELL to All :)

Edward
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...and All...:)

Yes...I am doing fine Michael. Hope Alls well with you also.
So you are a Passive member sinds 1998, wel Please share your Wisdom with all of us...if you will? That sounds very fine with me.
Surely, I am very pleased to know you also Michael...just as many others I have meet on this board.
Yes, even I am Expanding my Wisdom and Spiritual growth through Billy's Teachings and Wisdom. I Turly am...:)
And as they say here: "And get Rid of my egg"(with like-minded)

It is very pleasant to discuss with like-minded Beings here. I surely am very glad about this.

Take Care..Be Healthy...Michael...:)

Edward
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...Norm and Jay...:)

Yes, I do agree with what Michael said. And Ofcourse even what Norm has said also.
If One is an ET or Terrestertial spirit..they both Can Learn.
As the ET spirit can 'Update' him/her self...with the Wisdom of the Spirit...and the terresterial spirit take it's First step in that same direction. And from hereon...share the wisdom with one and other.
Just as we are doing here on the board...:)

Jay, you also have put it in good words also. Nice to see you on the board again...:)

Take Care...Be Healthy...You All..:)

Edward..:)

michaeld
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all,
I think we all speaking (writing) truth here. And I wish we all could meet face to face.
Let's all put our minds together and put our intentions of the mission out in the open.(and if we have already) Let's begin...begin what...you ask--leading,showing,and teaching by example...I feel we all bring a unique (outlook; point truth thought) to this board.. we share a lot of the same veiws...Let's take it a step further...all we have to do is take the step together...thanks michaeld

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know what I've been doing for over a year, selling Figu Books & Booklets even at a loss on the booklets, just to spread the message! You can get a discount if you want to become a re-seller. Contact Mike Whelan mwhelan@steelmarkonline.com

Scott B.
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michaeld,

One way of meeting people is to become a passive member and attend the annual passive meetings in the US and Swiss. In addition if enough passive member live within a given area, a study group can be formed.

You can obtain the passive application on the FIGU website.

Salome
Scott Baxter

michaeld
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all,
Norm, I personally commend you on your efforts. If you would be so kind...send me a e-mail of your list of books...I may like to purchase some from you. And also I've been thinking of what the next "step" is. And have been coming up with some really good ideas...but before I post mine I would like to hear (read) other ideas. thanks michaeld

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

It's not necessary to be a passive member to be a member of a study group. One only requires a sincere interest in learning about FIGU teachings.
Therefore, a study group can be formed with as many like-minded individuals as are interested, no matter if they are members or not.

salome,

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rita,

I agree with you, it does not require any passive members to belong to a study group.

My point was, if it is to be considered to be an official FIGU Study Group, it does require the attendance of 3 Passive Members.

The requirement used to be one Passive Member in attendance, but that requirment has been changed. Also, as I understand it, this requirment pertains to study groups in the United States, but for instance in Canada or other countries I'm not sure. For instance, the Los Angeles Study Group requires 3 passive members present to hold a meeting.

If I hear something further, Ill be sure to post it.

Salome
Scott

AJ
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think everyone here in this discussion is going to discover the truth in future lifetimes, and perhaps has an alien spirit form. Whether you are a part or find FIGU in this lifetime and later ones, thinking, talking and discussing these issues, like advanced human beings, the Universe, natural laws and directives, spirit, consciousness, reincarnation, and the rest of the stuff that makes up FIGU is puting you on a path of truth that must be building into potential for future times?

So what are the most important things from the Meier contacts? I mean, if you had to boil it down to a few concepts, what ideas are crucial to spiritual development and the continuation of the Mission?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page