Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 21, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through May 21, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[Dear moderator - I know that I have sent one question already, but please make an exception and allow me to ask again. Thanks ]

To the person who asked me this: If I were to make an exception with you, how should I explain this to others who would want the same "exception"? I hope you understand. Regards, Marc

Hello Billy

Scott

Post Number: 332
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2003 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

The previous round of questions for Billy have been answered. Forum participants who have neither registered for an account or updated their profiles did not have their answers posted. If anyone has any questions about this please contact Christian.

This section is now reopened for the next round of questions for Billy.

Salome
Scott

Barreto

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2003 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

mein lieb Freund Herr Billy Meier
wie geht es Ihnen?

Dear Mr. Billy Meier.

Have you seen/read my work on Antilogos und Open Letter to... GWB?

I sent it to BK to show to you. I hope you liked it. I wrote the sole truth there nothing else. I can print it sign it and send it by normal mail/airplane.

dass sein ein Geschenk für Sie ich schreiben es mich

Bitte schließen ihr Öffnung mit die Dokumenten ich senden zu Sie mein lieb Freund! mein Verantwortlichkeit! mein Herz glauben Sie!

Wahrheit sollen vorherschen mein lieb Freund und Prophet in Wahrheit!!!

Truth shall prevail dear Herr Billy Meier und Liebe Frau BK

From Brazil to you mit vielen Liebe

Hi J.,

Yes, Billy did receive your information, and I will translate it, but this needs some time (you will know why).

Best regards,
Christian

ANSWER:
No additional answer.

José Barreto Silva
Brazil

Jeroen

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have you ever made wedding cake beamship footage which
fits the following description:

A wedding cake beamship hovers above a green hill.
However, contrary to the wedding cake beamship footage on the
"Ausschnitte/Reportagen" one of the middle layers of the beamship
shows movement. In this layer because of the movement each four/five
seconds a line of rectangular openings is revealed. This movement
looks a bit like the movement of the gills of a fish which open and close.
The layer showing the movement might be the layer beneath the layer
with the spheres or the layer with the spheres.

I think I've seen something like this on TV about six years back
and want to check in this way whether I'm mistaken about this or not.

Regards,
Jeroen Jansen

ANSWER:
Hi Jeroen,

Billy really made a second video of the wedding cake ship (about 10 - 12 minutes). He filmed Quetzal flying around a tree and up the slope of a hill (with the 7-meter ship). Unfortunately the video was stolen even before Billy could make a copy of it (at the Center!). Billy suspects who it was, but even a search done by Ptaah and/or Quetzal brought no result.
We would be VERY interested to know where you saw that video!

Claes

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Does any of the “unknown “ races(Hyperboreans & the blue skinned race & others) participate in the Peacemeditation or do they do their own Meditation or work towards the same goal in some other ways. They must also be concerned about the madness of the surfacehumans.

Thankyou for your excellent written material, in particular “Einführung in die Meditation” which at the present time is helping and encouraging me alot on my path.

LOVE,
Claes

ANSWER:
Hi Claes,

Hyperboreans don't live on Earth anymore. They have emigrated to the Plejaran Federation. The blue skinned race will not participate in the Peace Meditation, most probably.
It's fine to hear that the book "Einführung in die Meditation" is of help for you.

Scott

Post Number: 333
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thanks very much for answering my previous questions.

During these times on this planet there is much stress, and trauma which humans are exposed to on an increasing basis.

If a person is exposed to a traumatic event or is exposed to a very stressful event which results in the person being effected in many ways such as anxieties, fears and many other related symptoms what can a person do to recover and can these symptoms be overcome? I understand this is a general question, but my main concern is the stress placed upon a persons Psyche during out of the ordinary experiences.

Thanks again very much

Salome
Scott Baxter

ANSWER:
Hi Scott,

A person can (should) do the following:
  • Find calmness
  • Free oneself (break away, loosen) from the problem
  • Direct oneself to something else
  • Confront oneself with reality as it really is
  • Unite with reality, in thoughts and feelings.

Norm

Post Number: 534
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why were the ancient ET's obsessed with the Hebrews & Israel? It seems they were always making contact with them over the past centuries, more so than any other earth human group.

Answer

This only seems/appears to be so, probably because the Pentateuch/Thora (Most of it being completely fictitious) is so world-famous (at least in The Western world). In almost all cases the contacts of the ET's were with an individual only, And never with groups and entire peoples. These individuals were the Mediators/heralds/prophets.

Besides, there were ET contacts all-over the world, in Greece, Egypt,Italy, North, Central and South America, Mesopotamia, India, China, etc. And today there is also one in Switzerland.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I was wondering if Bigfoot will be proven to the world (or main stream scientists) at some point in the near future?
ANSWER
Hi MG,

Billy doesn't know (as well as in the case of the Yeti, the Sasquatch, and
the reptiles in the heart of Africa.)

MG

Michael_d

Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

I understand that you regard astrology as a useful discipline for assessing personality/character and for predicting future events when properly applied. I further understand that it possible to determine the time and manner of death through astrology.

In the event of mass death, like during the second world war with the dropping of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, when tens-of-thousands died at virtually the same instant, did the victims have common astrological factors in their chart indicating this manner and time of death? With the prophesized/predicted world war 3, is there a distinguishable astrological signature in the zodiac that portends the beginning and ending of this catastrophic event?

It is a privilege communicating with you, Mr. Meier. Thank you for allowing this opportunity.

Michael D.

ANSWER
Hi Michael,

Astrology (the real one) is useful for knowing one's character, or to form
one's character, etc. But for predicting the future other means are
necessary: probability calculations, preview of the future
(Zukunftsschau), etc.

Note by CF: If the death date would be determined by astrology, all dead
persons in Hiroshima would have had the absolutely same astrological birth
data or horoscope.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Your answer to my last question concerning "the secret to affinity" was the best ever!

I wish to leave Earth on a UFO and continue my spiritual evolution in a more peaceful existence elsewhere in the universe where there is no war, desease, overpopulation, religions, money, new age nonesense, altered genes, crime, substance addictions, poverty, abuse, emotional instability, etc. Not live with plejarans who are so far beyond my own evolution, but rather be with those other ETs who were going to make contact with Earth at the turn of the millennium, but did not for obvious reasons. A world of cars, bars and beer was just never my interest. I feel aware the responsibiliteis of this decision and the requirement of reasonable thinking. Perhaps we can arrange something here. :-)

Salome from Canada,
James the truthseeker

ANSWER
Hi James,

With the emphasis on "perhaps".

Jay

Post Number: 187
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr.Meier,

Thank you for that great response to who GABRIEL is in the spirit form now, that came as a strong surprise to me.

In part to that question, being that QUETZAL is aware that his spiritform is that of GABRIEL and if so by what means was used to identify and trace the spirit energy to him?

Best regards

JAY

ANSWER
Hi Jay,

The Arahat Athersata (and even the Petale level) were involved. (If that
is what you are asking.)

BE WELL

Savio

Post Number: 411
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Further to my recent question regarding the vibration of Earth human having impact on more evolved ETs.

I would like to ask: would animals/insects/plants have vibrations as well? Is it necessary for the Pleiadians to protect themselves from the vibrations of our/their pets?

Thanks

Savio

ANSWER
Hi Savio,

Yes, animals, insects and plants have vibrations as well.
No, the Plejarans don't have to protect themselves from their vibrations,
because they (animals, etc.) have an instinctive and urging consciousness
(Instinkt- und Triebbewusstsein), in contrast with human beings who own a
conscious consciousness.

Edward

Post Number: 243
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian...Yes, I have noticed Billy had somewhat longer ear-lobes..than the average person...:-)

I have no question at this time, but would like to thank Billy for answering my question.

Viel Dank Billy!

Mit Gut Gesundheit...

Edward.

ANSWER
Hi Edward,

Thank you, too. Billy uses the opportunity to present his thanks to all
those of you who are also striving for truth.

Especialsov

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier. I am posing this question to you. Did some hollywood Producers or Directors of film create movies which entail a lot of the information in Contact 251. This question intrigues me to no end since a lot of movies these days have a very similar plot lines as your 251st contact. Thank you hope this is not too long.

ANSWER
Hi E.,

Billy only knows of one project from Canada that is still in its pre-natal
state. :-)

Give peace a chance

Torrent

Posted on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Billy.

I would love to ask how much will power can affect our lives.
This has been the most important issue for me and I have even tried to test it myself through trials and failures.
We find so many books regarding this issue and authors of those books, ranging from new-age channellers to normal self-development preachers, all assert that our will power has a highly complex,powerful energy to shape our own lives and even determine every single event happening around us.
I have been so fascinated with that idea, which I believe is so true, that I have tried very hard to maintain my positive thoughts and done my best to bring better things into my life for the last a few years, but things didn’t go well so far.

There are some phrases referring to will power in Talmud of Jmmanuel or FIGU writings but,as far as I remember, I couldn’t find any detailed explanation in them about how it plays a role in our lives.

Question
1.Does it really play an important role in our lives? If so, how much?

2. If there are some exceptions to the effects of will power, such as destiny, what should we do?
( I just met a very famous fortuneteller who told me that I couldn’t achieve my goals no matter how much I tried for that last several years because it was pre-determined that way and it devastated my heart. All my trials and endeavors couldn’t change my destiny?
When will power doesn’t seem to work out, it really hurts and I sometimes think I’d better not believe I can change my life)

Now I strongly believe that our destinies are much more powerful than our will power because, for example, normal Americans who were just born in America can enjoy an above-average standard of living without much effort while those poor Iraqis can’t avoid hunger, poverty, and even bloody war no matter how much they try to exert ( on an individual level) their own will power.

Please fix me if I am wrong with your own full logical explanation. I believe this would also help a lot of people in the same situation.
Thanks.

ANSWER
Hi Torrent,

The more powerfully a human being looks after his thoughts and feelings,
the more he influences himself. This is a process that needs (or can need)
a very long time, especially with adults (contrary to children).

What you call will power is a process that consists of at least 3 factors:

idea, imagination (Vorstellung), motivation. If these factors are missing,
you will not achieve a goal.

Your "famous fortuneteller" is in fact a charlatan and dangerous for the
sanity of people. What he said is absolutely unreal and untrue. There is
never a predetermination that somebody or someone does NOT achieve
anything. That's really nonsense.
Each human being has the same chances as long as he has the right
motivation. A determination (Bestimmung) is constantly effected by the
person through what he thinks and how he acts. If a person is in line with
the correct motivation he will be successful. Each human being has to lead
his life through his own initiative, without transfering responsibility to
any church or god(s), etc.
keep a wide distance between you and any fortuneteller.

Jo_jo

Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I am an American unsupportive of the actions of my President and country in Iraq and in other parts of the world where we seek to impose our will through political, military, and economic intrigues to further our own self-interests. I am also more than a bit apprehensive after reading your prophecy of the annihilation of America in the upcoming WWIII as the rest of the world extracts its' revenge on America for instigating this war. I am apprehensive because I don't have my own "house-in-order" and I live only 35 miles "as-the-crow-flies" from New York City - certain to be carbonized.

My question to you is two-fold:

As an American unsupportive of the activities that will ultimately lead to the destruction of my country, will it make any difference to my spiritual evolution and next incarnation whether I accept the fate of my fellow countrymen and die in America or if I follow my instincts for self-survival and seek refuge in a country that will be less affected by WWIII than America? In the first scenario I will live the next three or more years knowing I am doomed to die, helpless to do anything to prevent it, and in the second scenario I will be doing something active to extend my life, potentially giving myself opportunity for further spiritual development in this lifetime.

Of the English-speaking countries that might be willing to accept me, New Zealand seems to have the most logical position towards war, that they will only engage in war for purposes of self-defense and they neither have nor will accept nuclear arms. In your prophecy of the upcoming WWIII, almost all life is said to be extinguished in the northern hemisphere, but there is no specific mention of the war's effects in the southern hemisphere. My question is this: Will the people and country of New Zealand survive the upcoming WWIII?

Your American friend,

Jo Jo

ANSWER
Hi Jo_jo,

It's not important where a person lives compared to what one makes out of
one's life, how one thinks and acts. If WWIII really becomes a reality,
nobody will be safe anywhere. No country will be spared from the effects.

Gabrieldoru

Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
What is the main difference between a human spirit form,and an animal spirit form?
I wish you all the best!
Gabriel Doru.

ANSWER
Hi Gabriel,

A human spirit form is aware of itself, but it is not active in order to
be consciously acting. There is an evolving consciousness
(Evolutivbewusstsein). With the human spirit form you are able to say: "I
know, therefore I am." The human being has a conscious consciousness (ein
bewusstes Bewusstsein), and the animal has an instinctive and urging
consciousness (Instinkt- und Triebbewusstsein). The animal is not
conscious/aware of itself. The animal spirit form only suits/adapts itself
to the life and location where the animal is living. There is no "higher"
evolution.

George

Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2003 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Is there a triangular Power Piramid emmitting force field set up on Earth(dimentionaly shifted) with it's base points being: Giza, Bermuda and Japan? Reason I'm asking is because my friend(inventor - no college degree) built a triangular base piramid( metal-height of 7 inches with some secret aparatus inside of it based on this assumption and this piramid(when pointed with one side flush to North) emits a field in the radius of 40 meters that successfuly neutralizes/cancels all of the underground water radiation cross points. We checked that with dowsing copper wire rods. When small piramid is not flush North on one side I can detect again with dowsing rods all 18 underground water radiation points that are present under my house.

Regards
George

ANSWER
Hi George,

The answer is "no". And the second answer is: "That's hardly possible."

Chiuwang

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2003 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

I am trying to locate Mr. Anthony Shine mentioned in FIGU Bulletin # 5, is he still alive? If yes, what would be the best way to locate this person?

I sent out dozens of post cards, but no luck.

Thank you.

Hampton Chiu

ANSWER
Hi Hampton,

According to Quetzal he died while being a prisoner (in North Vietnam). He
was tortured and maltreated.

Hampton Chiu

Eddioboy

Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2003 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

Being that some people in the creative arts, such as writing and
movie-making, receive "impulse contact" inspiration that leads them to write
books or make television programs and movies about life in the future, are
you aware of any such works that accurately portray the events of the coming
WWIII and life on earth in its' aftermath?

Thanks,
Ed

ANSWER
Hi Ed,

The answer is "no".

Jlo

Posted on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Knowing what you do about the prophecies and predictions of the upcoming "end-of-days", what do you recommend to people who ask your advice on how they can survive? What, if anything special, are you doing to enhance your chances of survival?

ANSWER
Hi Jlo,

The people must see that they find themselves in the first place (from
within themselves), and to lead a just and correct life; to make the best
of their lives. Flight makes no sense. You can be hit everywhere when the
big "blow" really occurs.

Scott

Post Number: 341
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

This section is now open to submit your questions to Billy.

Salome
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page