Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 26, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 26, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 558
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What can you tell us about the Crystal Skulls found in Central America?

Answer

Nothing, i.e. Billy has no special information about that skull.

Michael

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Regarding the humans created to protect the Sirians eons ago, how is possible that their spirit forms were developed enough that the humans could be functional as soldiers? In other words, doesn't it take millions of years of evolution to attain the necessary level of evolution, abilities, intelligence, etc.? (It would seem that a lot of evolution was skipped over.)

And, if the average indigenous Earth human's spirit form is tens of millions of years old, how is that possible if human life on Earth is far more recent? Also in other words, how/where could these spirit forms have evolved if indeed they are so much older than when human life actually first appeared and developed on Earth?

Answer

The Sirians did create those fighting/aggressive people from human beings of old peoples of the Henok lineage. They did not use "new" spirit forms for their genetic project. They did manipulate normal human beings who already had had many prior incarnations, reaching farther back than the point of time when human life emerged on Earth.

Michael Horn

Jay

Post Number: 195
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks again for your question about QUETZAL's spirit form being that of "GABRIEL" and please forgive me for being so persistent on this same installment of questions. I guess PLEJARANS are closest to PETALE level for QUETZAL to know who he was in his past.

My next installment to this same topic of the spiritform formerly that of GABRIEL, does QUETZAL need permission from the Federation Council to know his last reincarnation as GABRIEL or is it a law amongst all or some PLEJARANS to know who they were in the past to continue on developing their Spiritforms??

Best Regards,

JAY

Answer

Of course the Plejarans don't need a permission to know about a past incarnation. And most of them are not yet capable to achieve the necessary back-memories through meditation etc. It needs the abilities and evolutionary level of a spirit leader (Quetzal is an IHWH and, therefore, a spirit leader) to be able to explore one's own past incarnations.

BE WELL

Chiuwang

Post Number: 143
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

Can a person with higher spiritual development emit higher frequency energy waves around the him/herself than a person with lower spiritual development?

Mr. Edgar Cayce used to operate X-ray machine in a hospital, though he was a professional photographer, but the x-ray pictures he took always has double exposure, the same machine did not have that same problem if operated by other person. Is that related to his spiritual development?

Thank you.

Hampton Chiu

Answer

It's not exactly clear what you mean. -- What can be said is that these things don't have to do with spirit but with the consciousness. All such phenomena are created by the consciousness, which, of course, uses spiritual force/power. This also matters in the case of Edgar Cayce who was very gifted in using/applying his consciousness-related powers.

Hampton Chiu

Lonnie

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Concerning reincarnation, after the death and the time we spend in the beyond, do we come back in the next life within a 1000 mile radius of where we died? Or, can we come back anywhere on the planet?

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

It is not we who come back into a new incarnation, but it's an entirely new personality who has nothing in common with the former "user" of the spirit form.

As a rule, people are reincarnated into the same culture, race or nation etc. where they died. This means, that e.g. an Afro-American person in the USA will incarnate as an Afro-American person again, in the USA and not in Africa. And if a German speaking Swiss person dies, he will incarnate again somewhere in Switzerland, Austria, Germany or Liechtenstein, etc. In other words: A spirit form will not incarnate in France, then in Tibet, in Nigeria, and in Greenland, etc. etc. Incarnations occur within the group of people and cultures where one lived (and thought!) in one's former life.

Savio

Post Number: 416
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I have a question regarding the half human and half spirit entities as those in the high council.

1. Are they given birth by pure human life form?
2. Or do they change/evolve into half human/spirit life form during a pure human life time?
3. Would these entities give birth to another half human half spirit being?

Savio

Answer

The existence within the half human/spirit life of the High Council (which can be looked at as some wobbly form) begins after the last death as a coarse-matter human being. The "birth" here is death, and not birth from out of a human mother.

The High Council does not give birth to anybody.

Mhurley

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

What is the precise function of the Pineal Gland?
Any relation to psychic ability?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

Physical functions (please read in a medicinal book). It certainly doesn't have anything to do with the non-existing "third eye".

Beli

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Greetings as Zürich!
I have few questions:
...what can you tell us about ancient Illyrians,/ancient Pellasgians or Divine pelasgs how Homer used to say.or Thracians.or Alexander the great.
are the first old lyrians 22 million years ago as emmigrants in the ancient greek landed or where,and what modern languages spreed from the ancient lyrians
thanking in advance
beli

Hello Beli,
Could you be more specific about what is your question to Billy. Thanks Scott

Ilkka

Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Billy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand, certain positive goings-on in the mind, such as love, help the spirit form evolve. I was just wondering if it matters what or who one loves or what that love is based upon. Is, for example, the love of a religious Christian equal - in this matter - to the love of an equally evolved human being who follows your teachings?

Thank you for your answers.

Answer

True love makes no difference between persons and cannot be destroyed or dissolved. Only the lower forms of love which are created through thoughts and feelings are unstable and are making differences between people. True love "sees" the human being's interior rather than his material actions and behavior or religion, etc.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I was wondering, when your in a Plejaren ship, do you age like you would on Earth?? Since I assume they are repelling the surrounding positive energy by their negative energy field which explains their non-detectable presence, I wondered if aging stopped or slowed while inside the field.

Thank you in advance,
Mark }

Answer

The aging process is the same as on Earth

Mark Gilbo

Larry_driscoll

Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

The minute Creation part inside of every human, which enters the human body 21 days after conception that never sleeps or dies and records everything the human does, this human spirit form, does it have a size, i.e. dimensions?
Is it a minute replica of Creation as Semjase described in the 69th Contact" The Creation corresponds to the universal consciousness, which leads and governs there in the meaning of consciousness, as a double-spiral-shaped oval formation..."?

Answer

The spirit form is -- contrary to it's naming -- formless. It is a pulsating energy block -- pure energy and varying in size.

Beli

Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott.Greetings from Zürich
...actually wanted to ask Billy ,if he knows anything about ancient Illyrians people once were living in the place known a Ballkan,
and about Divine Pellasgs, Homer used to say,ancient proselenes .living in ancient Greece,and if he knows anything about The Alexander the Great,the immperor of ancient Macedonien
salome
beli

Answer

No, Billy doesn't have special knowledge about those historic people or persons.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2003 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

20 years ago, I once saw a very beautiful yet "unusually perfect" looking girl/woman I had encountered at age 14, on March 2, 1983, who went by the name of "Monica" and if that was not enough to cause some hallucinations, the situation gets even stranger years later with the American TV series called "Touched By An Angel", with the main character being called "Monica", who strangely resembled the "original Monica" whom I once saw years before, although not the same person. Eventhough I've never seen a woman model or actress who looked that perfect like her again, she helped begin my search for truth. Any suggestions to solving this life long mystery?

Salome & peace on Earth :-)

James the truthseeker

Answer

No suggestions. An interesting incident along the path of life.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2003 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

As you know, most of us are born with individual character traits that predispose us to particular challenges during the course of our lives. For instance, some people might attract powerful partners, such as marital or business partners, that will oppose and try to control or transform them. Certainly we can learn from these circumstances and experiences. Like in the preceding example, one might learn to be extremely careful in choosing partners and to avoid those that are controlling. But is it possible that there is another reason for these challenges, such as to deter us from getting involved in those areas of life that are not aligned with our major purpose in life? Referring again to the example, could the attraction to oneself of difficult partners be a sign that the individual should largely avoid partners in life so as to remain free to concentrate on other matters by oneself?

How would we determine whether the character traits that predispose us to challenges are simply meant to teach us something or are meant to deter us from straying off course from our major purpose in life?

Thank you,

Jo_jo

Answer

The formation of the character starts while being a fetus in a mother's womb, and it continues to form throughout the entire life.

It is a very individual thing whether or not one will meet a partner. It is not the question of "the attraction to oneself of difficult partners", but to what persons you are attracted. Since each human being is responsible for his or her life, it lies within each one's own decision whether or not one will come closer to another person (partner) and whether or not one will choose one.

To live with a "difficult" person can be a good learning lesson, even if it isn't a "smooth" life.

Michael_d

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2003 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

Thank you for your answer to my earlier question about astrology. By "real" astrology, I presume you mean traditional, western, tropical astrology which has been practiced for over five thousand years and which is based on the exact time, date and place of birth to draw up a chart showing the positions of the Sun, Moon and planets.

If a person is interested in using real astrology to know and form his character, what do you recommend as a beginning point? Are you aware of any good astrology books that are to be trusted for learning to analyze one's character?

Thank you for generously giving your time and patience in answering our questions.

Michael D.

Answer

Astrology is not one of Billy's main interest. A book that could be recommended is one by Jane Goodman ("Sonnenklar" in German) Sol Astrology in English?

Jlo

Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Recently when trying to sort out the answer to a difficult problem, I was given the advice to "listen for messages from your higher self". Do you know what they are really meaning by this? Is it possible to consciously or
unconsciously communicate with one's spirit form?

Answer

"Higher self" means the spirit form which doesn't emanate messages. You cannot communicate with your spirit form. However, you may listen to your "inner voice" or "the first thought". These are unconsciously created through the unconsciousness and come forth to the consciousness (stemming from the storage banks/blocks/records where all information from one's previous lives is stored).

Eddioboy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

How does one untangle oneself from purely human urges and learn to think and
act in a spiritual manner?

Thanks,

Ed

Answer

One has to occupy oneself with the spiritual laws and commandments. Through this the human urges are pushed somewhat into the background, i.e. they are not as prominent as before.

Depending on what you understand as urges: Purely human urges, e.g. sexuality, or survival instinct , are not bad and must be accepted as a natural attribute. The natural urges may not be suppressed and must be respected, however not in an excessive and degenerative way. Self-chastisement is negative behavior that is hampering one's evolution.

Rfkennedy

Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2003 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it worthwhile to know one's purpose in life or is it better to let life unfold by following one's interests and aptitudes? How can one be sure if he has found his correct purpose?

Moderator: Please keep to one question as stated in the guidelines above. Your second question has been removed.

Answer

Each human being should put up goals for himself in order to not become an automaton. And of course it's worthwhile to know one's purpose in life. Interests and aptitudes can help in finding the correct path of life. If you are listening into yourself you will know if you have found your correct purpose

Eramirez

Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2003 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Day Billy. Thank you so much for helping all of mankind by stating the truth.

Do you know what caused the collapse of the Maya Culture in Central America and the Inca culture in South America? Where did these people go? ie. plauge, famine, or self extiction?
I have been to their ruins and it is impressive to see how much they built and knew. And very strange that they dissapeared all of a sudden.
Thank you

Answer

In the case of the Maya Culture it was drought and famine (lasting for many years).

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page