Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 02, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through December 02, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have seen some things that left for me no doubt in ET life.It was'nt "one of ours" , anyway !I won't detail that here, but I had read a few interesting books on the subject a few years before that. On two occasions I have seen the blue race(of India).Once in Europe and once in Missisippi (he was working the night shift at a hotel I stayed in).I saw a "news magazine" program in Houston in 1987 and went out to buy the book "Light Years" that I recognised immediately as being true. You can read it in Billy's eyes - the man simply is telling the truth , and generously so.I found the "Message from the Pleiades" books and the Beamship Trilogy videos , and read all non-stop.There was something in the conversations with Semjase that was so candid and realistic...Since then I have read those books six or seven times, and I still find new things that I overlooked before.This forum has cleared up alot , and I can grasp it better now.The Wendelle Stevens version that I mentioned really diminished the stand on religious matter , due to his caution , so I wasn't as aware for years, on the importance of this aspect of the contact case , and the Mission. I consider myself very lucky to be able to comprehend it , and somewhat responsible by it. How ironic it is, that the religious people of today are the very ones who would call the prophet a heretic just as they did back then.In 1998 I went to the FIGU lecture in Las Vegas, met Guido Moosbrugger, Marc Juliano and Michael Whelan. When I got back home, I found the websites, and here we all are today, sitting around this electronic campfire, and words cannot express my appreciation of all.My life has improved , and I have improved.When I was 9-14 years old I was aware of something that had to exist that I couldn't find .My exposure to the bible showed me that "jesus" was teaching about "spiritual intelligence", as I called it in my teen years.I mostly ignored "worship" , because it didn't make sense.It's common for people to think that they are on the right track , out of bias, yet so few are.We just happen to be of the right kind of open mind , and what a remarkable track it is.Thanks , Norm , thanks everyone - Mark

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

When I was in early grade school I had dreams & experiences which changed the way I looked at "reality". As a result, I always had an interest in Cayce, meditation etc.

A bunch of years ago (10 years +?) an engineer where I work passed around some Meier video tapes. The reactions were interesting... Then a co-worker (friend) got the Stevens Translations as they became available. This was among much other metaphysical (etc.) information from many sources which the 2 of us gathered through the years. We passed the Stevens books around so much the covers are now quite worn & tattered.

The official translations will be very much welcomed!

For me, it's not so much How I was introduced to the Meier information but the concepts which allowed me to accept the information. The video of the beamship going round & round the tree didn't do much for credibility...

There was simply too much really good info to ignore...

Marcel Vogel's metal analysis & the wisdom (& extent) of the information & other such thoughts is what did it for me. Also a better understanding of human nature. (particularly my own?)

As the years passed (studying Steven's translations etc.) I grew to understand why the Plejarans presented info the way they did... I now chuckle when I think of the Plejaran craft bobbing around the tree... I wonder what type of algorithm they used to simulate this, or whether they have a sense of humor! *s*

Thanks everyone... especially Andrew, Christian, Stephan & now Marc!

JPLagasse

Phil McAiney
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found a two-line mention of Billy in a book in 1978 that was written by APRO - the now defunct "Aerial Phenomena Research Group" in Arizona. It was a compilation of UFO sightings. Buried half-way in the book was a mention that a farmer called "Bily" in Switzerland was having face-to-face encounters with ETs and that these contacts were still going on.

I felt the hair on my head fly off and I sent a letter to APRO asking for the address of this Swiss farmer. There was never a reply.

In 1980, I moved to northern California and while walking in Los Gatos found a bookstore with Volume One of the large picture book. Again, a jolt went through me. I had to have that book and it took every dollar I had - well, almost, I had one left after buying the book.

I realized this was the same farmer I had read about some years before. Finally, I was getting some data on where he lived as I felt I had to go and see him. I contacted the book's publisher, Genesis III Publishing in Arizona and asked if they could give me Billy's address. Lee Elders replied that the address was confidential as there had been some assassination attempts on Billy by religious fanatics.

I backed down as I did not want to create any problems for Billy. Instead, I took the picture book around to many bookstores in the Saratoga, Campbell, San Jose, San Francisco etc. area trying to get them to order the book from Genesis III. Lee wrote me back some months later saying they had a nice increase in booksales in the areas I was canvassing for them.

Resigned to never being able to meet Billy, I met Wendelle Stevens in 1984 in Arizona and he was open about giving me Billy's address anytime I would be travelling to Switzerland. Eventually I received Billy's phone number and one day just called him up. Although he asked me to speak with Bruni instead later, it was my first contact with the man and I was thrilled.

Several years passed as I gathered a book here, some English Contact Notes there, a lecture now and then until 1989 when Billy invited me to come and see him. Things happened financially and I was finally able to make the trip.

I had to clear up many things with my past studies in metaphysics and New Age material and it was not easy. But I knew Billy was telling the truth and I knew the contacts were real. It has taken time and it will still take a lot of time but I feel I am slowly cleaning out the dirt of wrong teachings and replacing them with natural, stable, truthful laws and teachings.

It scares me to think where I would be had I not learned of this man and his writings.

patm
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In 1979 I was working for a concert sound company "Gopher Baroque Audio". We did a concert "Arizona Sounds" featuring the best of Arizona artists where I met Jim Diletosa. He was a promoter for the concert. Once the concert was over a couple of us from the sound crew stayed and spent the next couple of days with Jim reading through large volumes of the translated conversations of Billy and Semjase that had been given to Wendelle Stevens. A very interesting couple of days.

In 1980 I went to a lecture by Dr. Lawrence Kennedy, "The Connection", in Albuquerque, New Mexico where I first saw a copy of The Preliminary Investigation written by Wendelle Stevens and ordered a copy the next day.

I met Wendelle Stevens in 1991 at the "First World UFO Congress" which he hosted. There I purchased the Supplementary Investigation, Message from the Pleiades I & II, and the videotape "Contact".

Since then I ordered Message from the Pleiades 3 & 4 from Wendelle Stevens.

I was doing a search on the web last year when I found your website and have finally decided to start sharing and help where and when I can in your mission.

My life has changed quite a bit since 1980 as well as all that I have shared Billy's information with.

Thanks
Patrick McKnight (Now in Kirkland, Washington just outside of Seattle).

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At about ages 7 & 8, I had a big interest in astronomy, the paranormal, sci-fi, and UFOs. It was the only thing that really interested me in life for many years following. Though for many years, I remember being afraid of UFOs as much as I was interested in them, as most of the good TV programs at the time would mainly be focused on alien abdutions. As afraid as I was, I always had a craving to know more. You can imagine what it was like to see TV programs about alien abdutions as a kid at about 12-1:00AM in the morning while living on a farm quite isolated in the middle of nowhere. Later at age 14, some family members and possibly friends, had actually seen UFOs in the area. I didn't see UFOs as I prayed I wouldn't, but I did see somthing which I can't folly explain to this day, many years later. At age 20 back in 1989, I walked into a metaphysical bookstore and was surprised to see everything I could possibly ever be and was interested in, as I was already persuing the social sciences and psychology in collage. Sadly I could only go so far with the educational system because of my dyslexia and ended being on a disability. But this soon enabled me to learn what I wanted to learn on my own and to think on my own, of which I also had much support from friends and my psychology teacher. I actually learned far more on my own then I ever did in collage itself.

One day in 1993, someone told me to read a book called "Bringers of the dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. At the time, I knew nothing about who the pleiadians where and I just wanted to know more, so I went back to the meta-bookstore and found Billy's big picture book,"UFO contact from the pleiades Vol 1", along with "Messages from the pleiades Vol 2". At first, I wasn't sure what to make of the UFO photos until I got to page 31, then I knew those photos were for real, so I got both books. By coincidence, I met Barbara Marciniak shortly afterwards in person when to my disappointment, she turned out to be mean spirited. This is probably around the time when I began to really question people who channel and found many such channelers to be frauds. Like Barbara M, Fred Bell proved also disappointing, especially when he didn't have photos like Billy did. But the more I read about Billy in the following years, the more I was convenced of his wealth of information as I managed to get the rest of the books along with photocopys of 2 other books out of print. With Billy, I was not disappionted. One really does need to read all there is about Billy and the Plejarans along with the video's to get the real story and understanding.

I have always being amazed as to the extent Billy and the plejarans have gone to get such information out to people and for Billy to prove his humanness as a person to do it. Billy's life as it happened would sure make a good movie!!!

It was because of Billy, that I found out about Mt Shasta and spent much time there reading and researching all there was to know with a few adventures as a bonus. It soon became like a second home to me. The mountian itself felt kind and friendly.

In reading the contact notes, it was to my disappointment that it may be a long time yet before others will be givin the chance to experience ET contact for them-selves to the extent that Biily does, but I was glad to find out about other things concerning human history and human DNA.

Salome

James the truthseeker.

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James the truthseeker,

All you have said is a great adventure for you, it takes a while to truly know what the reality is when you bump across it like Billy's. I have also read the history of this Barbara Marciniak and undertood it for what it was with no concrete proof to support her false claims.

I learned of the Billy Meier case back in 1987 when I saw "UFO's Are Real" and slowly through the years I gathered a bit of information at a time and I can't say that I wasted my time at all. This has been the best thing that has happened to me since my learning also of the Sitchin (Anunnaqi material). It has helped me see the real me and the world around me a bit better. :)

BE WELL James :)

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My first exposure to Billy's expieriences was around 1980 in a documentary called "U.F.O's are Real" Wendell Stevens had a big section at the end of the 2 hr show & he was talking about Billy & he was holding a huge stack of contact notes. Saying the contact notes & contacts were still ongoing. He spoke of the wealth of information we were given by the Pleaidians(what they were known as back then).
Way back then I wanted to read those contact notes.Here was this huge stack of info given to us by an advanced race right in Wendells hands. I wanted to see those notes REAL BAD.
Wendell was saying the Pleadians were concerned about us Earth people because we evolved enough to develop technology that we could destroy ourselves with. However Spiritually we have not evolved enough to stop it from happening.
Then saw a couple more documentaries throught the 80's.
All these years later, did a little searching on the net. Finally found the contact notes I wanted to see for so long. They are here for all to see.
Pretty #%#@%% cool.
Salome,
Steve

Chris Frank
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of the things that I really enjoyed about Sitchin's works is that it wasn't that difficult for me to accept Billie's teachings after reading them. Thank you Billie.

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Chris and all,

A new book by Sitchin has been put out called "THE LOST BOOK OF ENKI" which I have bought for my collection and knowledge, is something to look into for those who are interested. My copy is in Hard Cover and so far is great ....

BE WELL Chris :)

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey fellas ;
Do you think you can start a new Topic here and call it " How did you find out about Sitchin" ?
Actually it would go under miscellaneous , but THIS topic is about Billy .
Thanks , Mark

Linda Williams
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

I have deliberately avoided posting my story here, as it is deeply personal, and some things are not meant for sharing.

For me to explain how I came to know Billy requires me to lay a foundation of ten years worth of dreams and strange encounters that ultimately led to my obsessing, just like a character out of Hollywood's version of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."

Due to dreams and other waking experiences, I began in 1971 to wonder about the star cluster we know as the Pleiades. I started reading everything about them that I could get my hands on, wrote poetry about them, drew pictures of them, then created a painting of my original "vision" of 1971 when, in part, I saw a group of familiar and connected men and women sitting at a table and feasting on different platters of yellow grains. The ceiling splits apart, and a cluster of stars appear that burst and spray the sky like sparklers.

I began to call the Pleiades "my stars," and even went so far as to get my one and only tattoo of them! This synopsis barely scratches the surface of my story, but for the purposes of a simplified post, I am condensing the facts considerably.

In 1980, I had an appointment with a man in San Jose, California who was selected by a physicist in St. Louis, MO to be my trainer for some psychokinetic research he was conducting. As I have been writing various vignettes, the story of this meeting begins As I neared the front door on this crisp Fall evening, I had no idea that the person I was about to meet would forever change my life.

The man who opened the door was the late Marcel Vogel. He said he was running late, that he and his wife had not yet had dinner, and suggested that I take a look at a book while I waited for him. He handed me Wendelle Steven's "UFO . . . Contact from the Pleiades." I recall gasping and saying, "Those are my stars!" I will never forget that moment in Marcel's living room.

I sat speechless and overcome as I leafed through this photo journal and knew I had connected with something and someone extraordinarily profound. Ten years of personal "gut stuff" swirled around me and within, ten years of stuff suddenly connected in a recognizable way. Suddenly I realized that we are not alone and that I was somehow connected to the Billy Meier case.

I've said before and I'll say it again, meeting Billy through Marcel was a classic example of when the student is ready, the teacher appears.

Most very sincerely to you all,
Linda

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda

Thank you, that was a very fascinating account.

Scott

JAY
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting LInda,

I congratulate you 100% for your life experience (CLAP-CLAP-CLAP), this is great stuff for all to know and a great example of your experience.

FASCINATING :) !!

BE WELL Linda :)

Glenn Mckenzie
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all,

It's funny how creation works! For many years I've looked at the stars and KNEW there was life out there! I had soooo many questions. Not just on UFO's but, life-after-death, god, mind power, ghosts, ancient cilvilizations (pyramids and artifacts), ESP, physics, and anything paranormal. Always... looking for the link that tied everything together! Because I KNEW there was one!!! Looking back.. through all my years, I don't know how it was possible I never heard of Billy Meier! Not until last year! Even then it was just from a radio show. They didn't go into great detail and I never really knew the correct spelling of his last name. Anyhow, the last few years my personal life hit more lows than highs! I'd lost my father and mother, a brother, my pet dog (who was my outdoor companion for 13 yrs), my wife left, my 2 kids moved away to go to college, and after quitting a job that was getting to me... I contemplated suicide. I was looking for peace, and thought THAT might provide it. After a few months of sleeping in my car, washing in ice-cold lake water, and not eating much. I agreed to some help from a relative. I'd pretty much given up on most things. I'd pretty much given up on the internet and the e-mail thing, but then, was forced to use it... when I heard Michael Horn on the Art Bell show. I'd heard that name I'd heard last year, ((('Billy Meier'))) and much of his case. But I just couldn't sleep until I found every link and story about the case. Now? I'm there! :)

All the answers I was looking for, for many years! When I found them... I found the peace too!

Take care,
Glenn.

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Glenn,

Glad that you were saved in time from the madness which you were experiencing. It gives you that sense of PEACE to know all parts so far of the Meier case and the reality of Our existence and where we come from in ancestry. It has been a facinating experience for those with open and highly developed minds :)

BE WELL Glenn :)

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Glenn, Welcome aboard!

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Glenn

Thanks for sharing your life experiences.

In Chapter 11 of the Talmud there is a line which seems to fit your experience:

32. "Take upon yourselves the yoke of having to learn the new teachings, for they offer elightenment; within them you will find peace for your life."

Salome
Scott B.

Glenn Mckenzie
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, guys!!

Life is sure more pleasureable when you know truth from lies! And knowing where we're from, gives me a foundation for my future direction!

Take care, and keep :)ing,
Glenn.

Jose Viitala
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

First I want to share some background about me with you. I am a 15 year old boy, living in Finland. I have been interested about the UFO-phomenon throughout my whole short lifetime, and I became familiar with the name of Billy Meier accidentally - just a short period ago.

I was searching for UFO photos via an internet search-engine ( Google ), and stumbled upon Billy Meier's pictures. Of course they were easily separatable as the most convincing, sharp and realistic pictures of UFO Beamships presented. Also, the pictures seemed the hardest to artificially create ( mainly due to the fact that most of the pictuers are very aged - 'thus being out of reach of the computer technology, and easy picture-manipulation ). They kicked my interest up, and I started to search information about Billy Meier.

I soon found his homepage, and I began to study his philosophy; the philosophy Plejaran's had taught him. For some reason, I have not doubted the genuinity of either the pictures or the written passages; as I have come to realize that faking all that has been written and photographed would have taken far too great period of time, insane effort and a lot of money. It is very obvious, that out of all the possibilities, Billy Meier can not be a Fraud. 'Thus I have studied the contact reports, and in overall all the texts I have found by Billy Meier ( I will do a visitation to our local library soon to find more, if possible ), and found them very interesting, provoking and honest.

I have tried to adapt my conciousness to the new level of information - to become one with the creation. Not because I would love to be a contactee to Plejaran's ( sp? ) someday ( yet I have to say that this idea seems an impossibility - at least during this lifetime ), but because I want to spiritually evolve. I have believed in reincarnation for a long time already, and 'thus it was easy for me to accept the philosophy - the true religion - which will seem very phony to many of my friends and close persons. I have by no means even begun with exploring the depths of the new information yet; for this may be just the beginning.

Yet, I am very delighted to have found a new, life-changing philosophy to live by.

Sincerely,
Jose Viitala,
Finland

Jose Barreto Silva
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm and other Greetings

Please, it would be very difficult for me to explain to you or any other person how I met Billy´s Teachings but you can download FIGU´S BULLETIN Nr. 34 AUGUST 2001
it´s an ACROBAT READER .PDF FILE open it you´ll see that IT IS IN GERMAN LANGUAGE but if you scroll until page 12 there you´ll find a LETTER IN ENGLISH that I sent to BILLY IN PERSON I SAID IN PERSON and he published my letter in both GERMAN AND ENGLISH VERSION in FIGU´S BULLETIN.
There I explained in detail how THROUGH A REAL DREAM I said a DREAM I came to discover his teachings and also TALMUD OF JMMANUEL.

It is too long to explain the whole story here but because you and others would not believe the story can READ FIGU´S BULLETIN Nr. 34
AUGUST 2001 PAGE 12 AND FOLLOWING TO LEARN WHO AM I and how I´ve found Billy.
Here´s the link to the German Version of this same site then click on Figu Bulletin on the left side of the screen to go to where the FIGU´S BULLETIN are.
http://www.figu.org/de/

Saalome!!!

José Barreto Silva

Jose Barreto Silva
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jose Vitalla

I wish all those snobish pseudo "Ufologists" know-it-alls had the intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom to perceive truth as you
did. You´re only 15 years old and these older grown-ups pseudo ufologists know-it-alls with all their "experience" and "technology" in trying to "debunk" Billy are still trying to look for hair on a eggshell they will never find it because they are UNREASONABLE people and do not know how to use reason to perceive truth.

Quoting Talmud of Jmmanuel (do you know this book? Have you read it?)

TJ 19:19 "It is better to let un unreasonable person walk on the path of misery than to bring confusion to one´s own consciousness.

TJ 19:20 ....the heavens will COLLAPSE before un unreasonable person can be taught reason; therefore beware of such persons.

Wellcome on board Jose Vitalla 15 years old TruthSeeker.

José Barreto Silva - The TruthSeeker II

Howard
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

When I was about 18-19 years, I decided to just check out what this "Jesus-thing" was like. I was totally blown away. Something had really happended with me. In the beginning everything was fine, untill christianity and belief drove me totally insane. I thougth heavily through this thing, but I could never find out what this thing really could be. It was hard to base your LIFE on something that strange. I could deny the whole "jesus-story" if i wanted to, but what was the alternative? The final collapse came because of a dream i had, a spaceship was floating towards the earth, and on it it stood IHWH. This dream must be some of the strangest dreams i've ever had. I can still remember it clearly. So, after my nervous breakdown, i cooled it down a little. Maybe a month later, i was surfing on the net about so-called "after-life experiences". Then i found this UFO-site, containing the 26th first contact-notes with Semjase. I seriously felt like; "this is it!!!". The contact-notes explained everything to me, and i really felt like this was true, even though it was too good to be just that. Since then my life has gone in a diferent direction, a better one.
Concerning the "jesus-thing" ,i think it must have been my first spiritual experience.

Peace in wisdom :)

NewAge
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello
Im reading many Books from Plejadians.
Im reading Billy Meier,Barbara Marciniak ,Channel Oris and Lia Shaprio.

All other Channels says from Billy Meier:

Billy Meier is only kontakting with the Plejadians from 3 Dimension. Noth from Petale.
Petale = Plejadians from 3,25 Dimension and not higher.Petale are not the highest Dimension. Billy Meier lie.
He says not Korrekt.
The Plejadians from Barbara Marciniak commes from the 6 and 7 Dimension. Channel Oris Plejadians from the 36 Dimension and Lia Shaprios Plejadians from 6 Dimension.
Billy Meiers Plejadians are from the 3 Dimension only.
What do you say?

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello New Age

What are you trying to ask with your question?

Which Billy Meier books are you reading?

Salome
Scott B.

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI NEW AGE,

Apparently if this can be proven concretely then you make your stand correct on this, most of Barbara's information has not been proven to be correct to this date, she has no evidence to this at all. Please give us some examples to her claims since knowone from the Petale higher levels have contacted humans within our spiritual developemnt only Plejarans who are similiar to us only higher genetically and spiritually (SEMJASE/PTAAH/QUETZAL)have been involved with the Petale levels. Please.....some examples will due if any from you "NEW AGE".

Scott B. correct me if I am wrong as my understanding goes :)

BE WELL "NEW AGE" :)

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jay

Im not sure what the type of communications are available to the Plejarens with reference to the PETALE level and even the Arahat Athersata.

From what I understand Billy is not able to initiate any of these forms of communication, but can only be a receiver. I believe he must transform the spiritual symbols into language that is intelligable to earth humans.(German)

Because of this distinction no other lifeform on this planet currently is capable of doing this. Therefore anyone who claims to be in contact with higher lifeforms must be capable of receiving these type of thought transmissions. This as I understand requires that the individual must be able to raise his vibrations to such a point that this form of "higher frequency" communication is possible.

Im sure this is an over simpflication, but this is how I understand it somewhat. If anyone has more understanding about this, I would welcome it.

Salome
Scott Baxter

Edward
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi New Age....Nice to meet you...:)

You have mentioned Barbara Marciniak...which is
Not A Authenic contactee!
I have read much on what she had to say in the past...
but she makes it all look more like a "Myth". And
she would Love to be Someone...which she is Not!

Thus, Very Untrue Material she is sending onto the people around her.
I do not know the other two...people...I presume
they are Channelers...which I do not have any good
word about. But I do not know them...so I will Not
Judge them.

As you Enter Billy Meier's material you will also
know who is telling The Truth.
Than I mean:"Read All you can about Billy/Eduard...Before Judging him!"

And Please....Do not get Your Dimensions Mixed-Up!...:)

Take Care...be Healthy...:)

Edward...:)

Anthea Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Jay :)

I agree with you Scott, according to my information, Billy is only a “receiver” and not an “initiator” in these communications with Petale and Arahat Athersata (i.e. he can only receive information – he cannot respond to or initiate discussion).

Again, according to my own knowledge, no human being on Earth (and this includes the Plejarans too as far as we know) is capable of initiating contact with these very high levels. The only reasons that Billy is able to be a “receiver” to these high levels are:

a) Because of his much advanced spiritual evolution. Nokodemjon was already in the Arahat Athersata levels before returning to a human life form again for various important reasons in the ancient past. I cannot go into this because it is very complicated and vast to try and explain in a comprehensive format, and I do not know all the facts either.

b) The “High Council.” (Who are not the same beings as the Plejarans, but of a different race located in the Andromeda system). One can find more information about the “High Council” and how these very unique contacts with Billy were initiated in the contact notes, if one has access to Wendel Stevens’ translations. (Please keep in mind that these translations are not 100% accurate, and many important omissions were made, but they do convey the general meanings).

However, here is a summation in my own words of a description of the “High Council” -- A group of life-forms who are so far advanced in their evolution that they are half material-spiritual in form, and who are a great deal further in their spiritual evolution than even the Plejarans.

Kind regards and Salome,
Anthea

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Believe it or not... this is the "best fit" topic I can find to post this.
Sort of like my own personal "Stage 2" or ??? :)

Before I begin, I must comment that I have NOT seen any info which even begins to compare with Billy's. I examine most (if not all) of the info passed onto this forum (& others). I would welcome various debates or discussions on this but the FIGU forum is perhaps NOT the place to do this.

However, to continue !!
I stumbled across a "rare channeling" done by Cayce by an entity called "Halaliel" in which is stated that the "Physical Manifestation of Creation/Truth into the Physical" (my interpretation of his/it's terms) will occur in 1936. Billy's birth date was Feb 3 1937. Nokodemjon' s spirit form would have entered into Billy's body in 1936. This would be typical of how these entities "think".

I can't help but wonder: Does anybody else (out there) see the significance of this???

For me, this means a "new dimension" in corroboration from "other sources"... :)

However, this also brings up more questions than it answers !!! (pretty normal, eh?)
If anybody is interested, I can provide more details by email or on this forum.
Under a more appropriate topic, however.

Salome,
Jean Pierre Lagasse

Edward
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jean Pierre..:)

Hope you are doing fine..:)

Yes, I do see the Connection with the "Physical
Manifestation of Creation/Truth into the
Physical" as you posted.
Edgar Cayce...being one of the Rare ones that can
Truely Channel..there is Truth in it all.

As in the past..for myself...Edgar Cayce and Billy
would be the Only True "Reveivers" which can be
Justified...and as being Authentic. There may be
others as Billy made clear....but they are not
for Public-Consumption. The ones for Public-Con-
sumptions are just a Product for The Mass. Helaas.

Take Care...Be Healthy..Jean...:)

Edward...:)

Phil McAiney
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2002 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to give a suggestion: Go to one of the FIGU Websites (either the one in Switzerland of www.figu.org or the one in Los Angeles at www.billymeier.com) and see of you can e-mail it to your friends etc.

Jan B.
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I would also like to share in brief my own story regarding BEAM.

Since my childhood I have been interested in all imaginable mysteries, paranormals, UFOs, philosophy and pondering of all kinds. I remember, my favourite TV serie “Arthur C. Clarke´s Mysterious world” that triggered off my interest in early 90´s., later strengthen mostly by X-files.
I was lucky in two aspects. Firstly, that my grandfather, during my teenage, supported me in this topic and always kept on buying various books of these sorts, E. von Däniken in particular, also, Jacques Bergier, Alan Kardec and many our local authors - etc, and nearly most importantly Michael Hesemann´s books.
The second aspect, which plays very important role, is that in our country, in the very Heart of Europe, the “AYTF” book was released in 1993. It was however not for some reasons published at that time in a comprehensive edition but rather as “free translation” with some omissions… Yet, it has been the great book that well proved the facts and, as I see it now, it has shown to some people the right path here in a search for the Truth.
It was not difficult back in 1993, for me to realize that it deals with truthful facts, as I somehow knew it was real and genuine but I lacked more necessary information, therefore to portrait the whole picture at that time regarding FIGU and related. Moreover, having a chance of comparison with other contactees from Hesemann´s books, Meier case have seemed different regarding proofs, consistency, genuineness, etc. thus, I have always stayed in favour of it.

A real breakthrough for me was yet to come, though.

When living in England during a study/work stay in 2000 and part of 2001 I obtained a regular Internet access there and not long afterwards I caught myself several times in a study center printing volumes out regarding the BEAM case for studying. Basically, also a need of English reading brought about a deepening interest there. (Many, many wholehearted thanks to all those who are doing the precious translations). Soon, I ordered from the local library there a scarce LIGHT YEARS copy, which has carried out excellent “investigation proof”, at least for me and I fully realized that yet something rather BIG is going on in Switzerland. It was clear as soda water.
Everything was so interestingly interconnected in UK for me, personally, that it closes to impossibility to fully describe. But, it is too private to be more detailed.

Some weeks before my departure I located my own hardcover of Light Years in a secondhand bookshop in Oxford – what a nice souvenir, don’t you think? :-)

In mid 2001, back at home, I got to know individuals with similar interests and here I am. …And, last but not least, this forum has been playing a significant role as well. Thank you for it!

Kind Regards,

Jan Bayer

pureharmony
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My husband and I met a guy through his Mom, who needed some film transferred to video. We had the equipment to do this, so we invited him over to help out. It turns out the video we were transferring consisted of original film of ufo's, so he claimed. He told us that his abductions began when he was in the military, and were unexplainable due to the fact he was returned in the middle of a mine field! He had some insight about the "Pleaidies" . We attended a ufo meeting at some persons house with him. This man, who was called "Arian" (not his Earth given name) said he was given a name by the Pleaidians because it was of a higher vibration. The thing that got my attention is that he had a strong energy force that he could emit out of his hands. He was a very loving person who was very comfortable to be around. After that I was at a ufo convention and bought the book "Message from the Pleaidies-3", which began my fascination with Billy Meier. Alot of my friends knew about Billy due to his TOTALLY AWSOME photographs!

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I discovered Billy meier through the book "Light years" by Gary kinder, back in 1990 My brother gave it to me to look at, during one afternoon I gazed through the book. I was fascinated by the pictures and immediately recognized them to be genuine.
When I read more about some of the philosophy about Billy and reincarnation in the book, this quickly dampened my outlook, not that his pictures were fake, but that maybe he was decieved by devils, because at that time I was still fairly involved in the Christian belief system, and I could not accept the idea of reincarnation and thus the story of Billy's mission. at that time I thought his story was a little far fetched.
Ironically though two years later I grew evermore discontent with the christian beliefs, this was in Jan.1992 suddenly I was extremely open to rexamine Billy's contacts and teachings, so I got all of his video material, and the color photo journal of the beamships; and as well I aquired the first two volumes of his contact notes.
Through honest research of these items I suddenly was able to see and accept the truth of reincarnation and I felt a tremendous light of power and immortality behind the Plejarens teachings, which absolutely convinced me something
wrang true here.
But due to my prior involvement in the Christian beliefs I had a few relaspes, But I could never return to Christianity as I embraced it prior to my enlightement by Billy's contacts,
and this has proven itself more and more true.
Once you know something is real or true by experiencing the values behind it, it is impossible to utterly turn from that, because it has become knowledge and wisdom and they are the passport into higher reaches of recognition.

Today Iam grateful for the labors and sufferrings
Mr.Meier has born in order to benefit, improve, and even save my life from the insanity of the false christian cult doctrines. What Billy has endured and put up with for us all, makes me cry a little. I can say the same for the heroic efforts of Semjase, Ptaah, and all their comrades
who are zealous of this grand Mision.
I can feel their unselfish love, generosity,and
valiance, and they deserve all the respect one can muster up.

I send Love to all... Lars

Aks
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all
Well, I wanna tell you how I knew about Mr. Meier's case.
I think it was about 11 years ago when I began to feel interested in his case. There's a Ufologist and investigator called Jaime Maussan here in Mexico that used to appear on T.V. esporadically advertising a video "Contact" an investigation by Wendell Stevens. I was intrigued by the title, and also by the apparently REAL and DETAILED case.
So, my father bought me the video for my birthday. I watched it and I was amazed. I wanted to know more about it. I couldn't help to think that THAT video was all the information about it.
Years passed by and I happened to know a little bit about computers and the internet. One day, looking for nothing special on the web and honestly wasting my time, I remembered about Mr. Meier's case. I looked for him on the web and I found this FIGU's organization page.
I began to read all I could about the case. All the information available here, first in English then in Spanish.
I was esceptic about the whole truth Mr. Meier claimed. I consider I've been through 3 stages.
My first was to deny all the case. (I was thinking he was kind of crazy or whatever) But something told me that I had to continue reading and later on give a judgement about it.
Then my second was kind of accepting everything because of the great information, fundaments, etc.
But for some kind of reason when I became concious, really concious of what I had read and I diggested it I began a stage where I feel terrified about the Truth!
I am or was I don't know, a catholic. My whole family is. I'm the only one who knows about Mr. Meier because of my English studies. I've never feel like liking or completely accepting this catholic stuff. But my mom does, oh! yeah she does!! Now I feel alone, it's like if the believes I had in some way supported my life and now I have no place to feel if I'll continue here or wherever. I'm completely horrorified about dying, now much more than before. Before I could think in a "beautiful heaven" where I could go and see my dear ones. But now, I don't have that false "thing" that gave me some kind of peace. I don't wanna lose consciousness. I don't wanna reincarnate again without knowing that religion is false. I don't wanna live again and live in a mistake, if I loose recalls, how am I suppose to know about the truth again. I don't wanna believe that my beloved ones who died already could be here around without knowing who they were and who I was... I don't wanna forget them... That's my desperation stage.
It's slowly dissapearing, and I'm accepting a little bit more that that has to happen again, but if I think too much I began to hiperventilate myself and I feel so terrible. You know what, I had a love problem. Now I don't even remember what my problem was.
Knowing all these information Mr. Meier has given is similar to taking out the floor I was standing on and now I'm in a deep whole falling waiting for something to stop this fall. Any advice? Thanx!

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello AKS,

Thanks for sharing your insights and feelings regarding the Billy Meier case.

Many of us have gone through similiar feelings and fears as you have. It is important to go slow in your discoveries. Many times we are confronted with ideas which seem alien or untrue to us and cause us much anxiety.

Learning new ideas takes much time, and it is wise to just think about things a little bit at a time. Allow yourself the freedom to pick and choose what you want to know and understand. The evolution of the human being takes a very long time and we have many chances to learn and relearn many things.

I think its also important to know that if you feel you are on the path of discovering the truth that this desire will aid you in your next life to find the answers you are searching for. Life is a continuous process, and each of us in our own way contributes to our own evolution and the evolution of the Creation.

Good luck, and have fun!

Salome
Scott Baxter

Savio
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi AKS

Do you have a kind of feeling like getting "lost" and "helpless" ?

I would think it is quite common among those people who suddenly find that their religion is false.

This is becasue they used to rely on their imaginary God not themselves for such a long time, then suddenly they realize that there is no one can be relied on anymore except themselves, it take some time to adjust themselves to take full responsibilities of their own fate and become their own masters again; in between that period, they may feel lost and helpless from time to time.

But be at ease, we all will get through this period and become the truly "free" human on earth :)

Regards

Savio

Linda
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aks,

Hola y bienvenida.

You have been on my mind all day, ever since I read your post. Having the rug pulled out from under you must be a traumatic experience for you.
Yet, I can only believe that there is some reason for you to come to the Billy Meier case and its material, as there is some reason for all of us to find it. What that reason is I cannot tell you for sure, other than, it has been alleged, many of us seem to be bound by some ancient promise to participate in it.

At the outset, I must tell you that Billy himself would be the first person to tell to question things and find the truth for yourself.

As for your fear of death, I wish I could assuage it, as I have been a hospice worker for many years and have seen very peaceful passages from this life to the next. I would also like to direct you to the "keyword" function of this discussion board and suggest that you look up "near death experience." There has been considerable discussion about this and the notion that we meet our loved ones on the other side. You might also do an internet search on the same topic.

In my own experience, I have seen dying ones talk with their departed loved ones, either as delusions or real phenomenon. I don't think there has been any "official" ruling about our connection to our loved ones in the beyond. If I am wrong here, I am certainly willing to be corrected. But what I am saying is that I have seen and believe that we will be reunited with those who have gone before us, and I hope that restores your peace of mind.

Mucho cuidado,
Linda

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, November 05, 2002 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings AKS and others,

From a very early age to now, I can personally say that truth at first can give the appearence of a dark abyss or black whole, however as I soon found the courage to step into the great unknown from curiosity, I was most surprised to find an overwhelming inner peace. In many ways religion is a means for people to hide from the unknown, yet when I stepped into the unknown myself, I was always more curious to know many more truths then to be afraid. In finding such truths, I soon felt more at peace with myself then when I was with my pre Christian beliefs. In fact I seem to experience an opposite effect; the more I learn find and experience more truths, the more I want to leave the Earth to explore space and live on a much more peaceful planet as I feel more out of place on this one. It is my hope that oneday I can travel beyond space, time, age, and love.

It's to easy to give into our own fears and never find the undiscovered pleasures and treasures of life and the beyond that most people just never find. There is more then just a heaven in the beyond, there are many spheres in the energy worlds around the Earth that make heaven pale in comparison. The more wisdom you find in your present life, the better it gets from life to life, which ever road you want to go and who ever you want to be, you soon find the wisdom to do many more great things you never thought possible in previous lifetimes or in this life time. We always want to try new things. Truth is, we never become separated from our loved ones at death and we learn to love many more spirit forms in yet more incarnations until finally we feel love for all beings of creation in its ever changing unique way, even in long absences of loved ones going from just a few days to just a few lifetimes. Eventually we feel love for creation within all beings along with creation within ourselves. As humanity continues to evolve, the world, then the universe and finely creation itself will continue to get smaller. The absence of our loved ones both in the physical and non-physical will continue to become less and less as eons pass us by for many more lifetimes. We will always recognize our loved ones in much the same way that our spirit form will learn to recognize truth because love is truth and perfection in all things.

Truth is, there is no such thing as a "constant" personality, just as there is no such thing as coincidence. Creations evolution is our measurement of time all in good synchronicity.

Hope this helps,
James the truthseeker

David Everett Chance
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, A couple/few years ago the local megastore was liquidating its stock of VHS video tapes. Among them were many UFO documentaries, a subject I had casually been interested in & curious about on and off for 25 years. I picked up a dozen of them with little expense. Among them was the Simitar issue of the Meier case (a repackaging of the Genesis III material with the Nippon TV investigation). Of all the videos I picked up, I was most impressed by this one...Mr. Meier's sincerity, the photos and film footage, the investigative quality of the Stevens team, etc. Watching it half a dozen and more times, each time I found something new to contemplate upon, question & compare with other material on the subject of UFOs. In early 2001, out of curiosity, I began a search of the internet for material related to the case. When I came across Prof. Deardorff's site and read about a book called the Talmud of Jmmanuel I was in earnest to locate a copy. Using the local public library's interlibrary loan system I found a single copy in circulation from a library in Oregon. Reading it was for me the culmination of a 20 year search...like finally finding the unfinished sentence that had evaded me in my deeply personal pursuit of unfettered honesty through religions, philosophies, psychology, science, mysticism, madness and melancholy. A friend once remarked on my stubborn pursuit of truth "If it makes you happy..." I responded that it was not a matter of whether or not it made me happy, rather that it was truth, as I would rather be miserable knowing the truth than be happy believing a comfortable lie. I found religions to be a comfortable lie (though threads of truth were evident, only mired in excrement), most philosophies to be self-indulgent intellectualism, psychology to be well-meant but often shoddy, and science to be rather near-sighted. The TJ confirmed my vaguest understandings and knowings "you are free, and you are responsible"...not adherence to this or that system of thought or belief, not cowering in fear or giving up my ability to think and reason, because that is an aspect of my strength, that is a connection to my spirit, to you, and to all that is, was and ever shall be. Following upon the zen saying, it's not the finger, it's the moon! Isn't it beautiful...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page