Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 09, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 09, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Chiuwang

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

In contact report #52, May 17, 1976, Semjase mentioned the sun light of a very distant star, a central star of the Milky Way, will fall in through the pipe-like 'opening of the revelation' that extends from outside of Giza Pyramid all the way inside to its center in a straight, unbroken line and illuminates a certain point.

But in Mr. Gantenbrink's report, Giza Pyramid does not have a straight, unbroken line from outisde to its center, all the shaft/passage have some degree of angle and are not straight, so the light can not fall in straight through the pipe-like shaft.

Except for the one with 'Gantenbrink Door', which is blocked by a 'door', that one Mr. Gantenbrink does not specify whether the shaft is in straight line from outside to the center.

So my question is:

Is there another shaft/passage in Giza that fits Semjase's explanation or one of the current 4 shafts/passages found is the one Samjase talked about?

Thank you very much.

Answer

He didn't ask and, therefore, doesn't know more about this.

Hampton Chiu

Norm

Post Number: 612
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read so many theories on who the Aryans were, from European, Persian, Indian. My question is what race or group were the E.T. Arus and his Aryans?

Answer

They were Lyrans and Vegans who intermingled with terrestrials. (Lyra and Vega in another time-space-dimension).

Howard

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What is Deja Vu, and what causes schizophrenia?

Thanks,

Howard.

Answer

A "déjà vu" is a memory of something which resembles events etc. which were experienced earlier in one's lifetime. As a rule these memories are connected with happenings of the actual life. Such memories from former lifes are only possible if the person is capable to consciously draw information from the storage banks and is aware of this process.
Regarding schizophrenia: There are many different causes, like imagination, accidents, heritage, instilment, drugs, alcohol, medicine, psychic terror, consciousness-related damage, illness, fear, fright, deep felt love or hate, fanaticism, etc. etc.

Mhurley

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiadies or loose the chains of Orion" - Book of Job 37:31 - The Bible

Billy, what is the meaning of this passage?

Thanks

Matt

Answer

He doesn't know.

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy,

I wonder if you still have a lock of Semjase's hair.
Is there a way, praying to Ptaah, that I would get a single strand of it?

With true love
Gica

Answer

Billy sent that lock of hair to Basel for an examination but didn't receive it back.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Sense overpopulation is a real concern here on Earth, will the Plejarans be able to create a friendly biological virus used to painlessly and harmlessly sterilize reproduction in the majority of the present Earth human beings?

This in turn is to prevent:

-increasing problems with overpopulation in the years to come.
-further problems with increased longevity.
-future dangerous diseases coming in from space.
-the higher potential and risk of unnecessary wars.
-the future danger to other more evolved planetary civilizations from Earth.
-the concern of the altered emotional aggression gene.
-environmental concerns
-etc.

Salome :-)

James the Truthseeker

Answer

The Plejarens are not allowed to directly interfere with the Earth human beings. The terrestrial mankind should apply reason and responsibility and diminish the population numbers in a natural manner.

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy,

My previous Question was: How Is Semjase doing at THIS time: not years ago.
Thank you,
Gica
}}

Gica,

The answer to your previous question was given, why do you doubt it as being correct?-Moderator

Answer

Well, she's still fine, then and now.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just 2 quick comments here,

Gica, rest assured! I'm sure the Plejarans have well informed Semjase in the Dal universe of your emotional feelings for her by now. The universe can be a very small place with their kind of technology.

Norm, If I understand correctly, Arus II or Aries II was the founder of the Aryan race from Hyperborea as tall white Nordic blond in appearance going from Europe to Persia and well past Asia.

-Truthseeker

No, Arus did not belong to the Hyperboreans, and therefore he had another appearance.

Claes

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Can we neutralize or counteract the negative effects of the destructive magneticfields (that Ptaah mentions in the 249:th contact) around us, by using electromagnetic generator with frequencies under 20 Hz that imitate the natural frequencies of the body?

Danke fur alles,
//Claes

Answer

No, he doesn't think that this will help.
(Note by CF: You can try to avoid frequent close exposures to the radiations of cellular phones, radio wrist watches, etc.)

Chiuwang

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

You have put some kind of code which will elicits impluses from Akashic Records, in many of your booklet, and it will only work if we read the whole text from beginning to end.

Is there any different level/purpose between codes in different booklet? Would different codes initiate different impluses from Akashic Records?

Thanks.

P.S. Dear Moderator, I am not sure if I can ask another question in this round, since my last question posted on July 29th, is not answered.

If I am not allowed to ask another question in this round, please remove this question, I will post it next time.

Thank you.

Answer

Yes, there are different codes. Basically, these codes animate/inspire the human being who read those German texts to learn. There is no pressure or compulsion etc. involved. The individual decides. The code is some form or recommendation. The codes are neutral, and nobody has to fear anything from it.
The human beings shall occupy themselves with the texts in a neutral way.

Hi Hampton,

At present, I think your old question will be included in this round of questions as well as your current question. Sorry for the mixup Thanks-Scott

Hampton Chiu

Savio

Post Number: 435
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

According the spiritual teaching that Creation will go to sleep at a certain time where again nothing will exist except Creation itself.

The recent science research discovered that the universe is expanding and the expansion rate is in acceleration at the same time.

My question is: what is the power source behind the acceleration? And, what is the power source that will counter act the acceleration and expansion and eventually lead to the contraction of the universe?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

It's extremely fine spiritual energy.

Jay

Post Number: 207
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings again Mr.Meier,

Most Christian believers of Bible information are so intensely caught in the idea that the So called SATAN figure in scriptures still exists in invisible energy force. When I come across a Christian believer and explain to them certain aspects of The PLEJARAN mission and the reality behind all history of the world and influence which ET groups have input in the world, they always seems to use the lines of the Bible which sound something like this:

"SATAN FOOLS US BY MAKING HIMSELF AND ANGEL OF LIGHT (UFOs)TO DECIEVE US INTO THINKING NO GOD EXIST."

I argue the point which is erroneous from scripture so that they can understand that is a trick in scripture to condition mankind.

What would be a much better approach to handling and debating the SATAN idea with them??

Salome and BE WELL Billy :-)

Answer

There's no use to argue with Christian believers. It's a waste of time. A useless effort. Besides: Satan simply is some kind of imagination, a religious invention.

Saalome and BE WELL

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you James,

I love your input,
With love
Gica

Hello,

Please remember this section is for questions to Billy only. Thank you-Moderator

Michael_d

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

When preparing to decide on an important matter, it would seem essential to have the guidance of the "inner voice" in order to arrive at a correct decision. Is there a way to make sure the "inner voice" will be loudly heard, and how does one distinguish it from consciously created thoughts?

Thanks for your consideration.

Answer

The first "thought flash" usually is one's first inner thought. All other thoughts usually are founded in one's consciousness. To distinguish one from the other is a matter of exercise which can be learnt through correct meditation, etc.

Edward

Post Number: 311
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many Greetings Billy Dear Friend...

I was wondering for some time now, 'what shall I ask you'? Sometimes, I do not know what to ask...you.

But this question has been Circulating inside my mind for some time.

I would like to know..in what Order is the correct Line-up of:

"(Body[material]..) - Psyche, Spirit, Consciousness and.. Gemut"..??

(As you have explained, in your material(s) that most of the above mentioned are/were Interpreted/defined into errores meanings.)

The like-up above..is just my assumption.

Can you please give me the correct line-up.(Or..if there is also anything Before - Inbetween - After.., would also be of Great Value...to me)

Vieler Dank..Und sehr gute Gesundheit zu Ihnen...lieber Freund.

Edward.

Answer

Body, Consciousness, thoughts, feelings, sub-consciousness and psyche etc. are one block, the spirit form and the Gemuet another one. There's no hierarchical order in this. Besides there is the comprehensive consciousness block which builds/creates the personality, the consciousness and the ego.

Eddioboy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier,

Is the "garden-variety" human of average intelligence and spiritual
development able to see into his future regarding the coming events of his
life? How can he discern the real visions of future events from fantasy or
delusion?

Thanks,

Ed

Answer

If there are no thoughts and feelings present, but a vision, then it's a real vision. In all other cases it's self-created, from out of oneself.

Yusuf

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are the Arahat Athersata and the Petale levels regarded as being in the Beyond, seeing as they are pure spirit levels? If they are not, is the Beyond a plane of existence that only those spirit forms incarnated in the material universe go to until they have evolved to the Arahat Athersata level? If they are, then are the material-bound spirit forms in some way guided towards their next incarnation by those spirit forms that have evolved to the Arahat Athersata and the Petale levels, or do they proceed through an evolutionary process?

Answer

No, they don't have anything to do with the Beyond. The Arahat Athersata and Petale are purely-spiritual levels of some other kind.
(Note by CF: These spiritual levels have nothing to do with guidance from incarnation to incarnation. This process is occurring in line with natural laws. The AA and Petale levels themselves are subject to evolution, too.)

Wcdavo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

Are you at liberty to comment on the speculation that the tragic events on 9-11 were orchestrated by powerful elements inside the American government (or by outside elements with powerful influence on the American government) for the purpose of creating public sentiment that would support the invasion of and regime changes in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Answer

He doesn't give details on these events.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator: Can you please replace my original question with this one? Thanks.

There are over 6 billion people in the world today, which means there are over 6 billion spirit forms predisposed to this planet. If some catastrophe were to happen, natural or otherwise, and reduce the population of the world to one twelfth of the current estimation, this would mean that 5 billion 5 hundred million spirit forms would not be able to reincarnate into the world, nor would they ever be able to if the population of the world were to be kept at a strict maximum of 500 million, unless following each human death and subsequent birth the spirit form leaving the guest body takes its rest for a certain period of time in the spiritual realm while one of the 5 billion 5 hundred million spirit forms reincarnates into the world. But this would take an awfully long time for all the existing spirit forms to evolve. And although we do have an awfully long time to evolve, this doesn’t quite seem a realistic scenario, especially as there will almost certainly be more than one spirit form ‘competing’ for reincarnation. Is it possible, therefore, that the spirit forms that have not evolved sufficiently will eventually diminish into oblivion, like a child who has very little self-resourcefulness to maintain his existence alone in the world?

Answer

No spirit form who has ever incarnated for a first time will diminish into oblivion. Each one eventually will reach it's goal of evolution. The scenario that you mention would delay the evolution of billion spirit forms, but eventually everything would normalize again. (Note by CF: There is plenty of time available, but this doesn't mean that a person should lead a lazy and ignorant life).

Jlo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

There has been conjecture on this discussion forum that WWIII will not begin until some time after the occurrence of the San Francisco earthquake you viewed in a time travel. The logic is that the Transamerica building, which
was split in half but still standing after the earthquake, would certainly not withstand the havoc that will undoubtedly be unleashed upon San Francisco during WWIII. Therefore, the war couldn’t possibly begin before the earthquake. Is this logic regarding the timeline for WWIII correct?

Answer

Just as WWI and WWII did not destroy all cities on Earth, WWIII would not detroy all cities. In other words: WWIII could occur outside of San Francisco, and even before the great earhtquake.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Is there a relationship between an individual's sincere affinity towards your teachings of the natural, Creational truths and laws and that person's level of intelligence and spiritual development?

Best regards,

Jo-jo

Answer

No, that's an individual matter. Even persons who may be judged as being silly or stupid by others, can find the Creational truth. Some form of connection is necessary, of course, but in one's estimation. (Note by CF: There are many "intelligent" persons, like e.g. theologians, who are much more away from Creational truth than persons with average intelligence.)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page