Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 30, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 30, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 626
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, It sure looks like some of the ancient Sorcerers, Magicians & Occultists were using writing similar to the Plejaren alphabet, in their magical spells. In a lot of the occult books they talk about the "Old Gods", writing in the language of the "Old/Elder Gods". Are some of these symbols copies of the Plejaren alphabet?

Answer

The ancient Hebrews (the forebearers of the Hebrews) used signs from the Plejaren alphabet.

Howard

Post Number: 94
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, as alot of others, I am are very frightened for the third world war. Could you tell us if Norway is safe during this war? Which lands in Europe will be relatively safe? Could you tell us some lands to go to in the world where our family and friends could be safe from the war?

In hope,

Howard

Answer

This kind of question has been answered before. --- Whether the prophecies are fulfilled or not depends on the behavior of terrestrial humankind, and especially on the thoughts and actions of those in leading positions.

Anonymous

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the fields of science and philosophy one speaks of consciousness in terms of mental phenomena: - perception, introspection, volition, knowing, awareness and phenomenal experience (which is, theoretically, the subjective experience of sensations such as pain and perceptions such as colour). From my own experience, however, I have found that the psychological conditions that are created by such mental phenomena need first be overcome before one can have experience of consciousness. This suggests to me that although we perceive and know, although we have awareness, we are not necessarily conscious. Consciousness, it seems, is something deeper, and its essence is not mental. But what is the nature of consciousness? Currently I think of it as a medium linking spirit and body, through which knowledge passes. But it must be something more than this if it creates realities too.

Answer

Consciousness in this respect has nothing to do with the spirit. The consciousness is the "device" which is capable to perform evolution by creating knowledge and wisdom. It's like the computer of the personality, the "motor of personality". The consciousness can expand from within itself. The consciousness programs itself. The consciousness is like an independent Perpetuum mobile computer (getting its force/power from the spiritual energy of the spirit form).

Scott

Post Number: 416
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In the contact notes there is mention that the man known as St Germaine is no longer living, but now has reincarnated as another individual. From what I can remember this person has not completely transformed himself to a better life, but is still up to no good.

Yes, the actual person still has the same ambitions as the former personality (of the same spirit form).

My question revolves around the idea, that it has been stated many times that when a person dies, his or her personality no longer exists, but only the spirit which has no personality as I understand it. If this is true, it doesn't seem to follow, that although a spirit is reborn with a new personality, they may still continue some of their previous activities. This seems to be an inconsistency with regards to the spirit being completely neutral and not possessing any traits of the previous personality. Does the spirit somehow pass on previous characteristics of its former incarnation?

I may be completely wrong in my understanding of this, but it is something I have thought about.

Thanks very much
Salome
Scott

No, the spirit (or spirit form) is not involved in this process. There are impulses coming from the storage banks (Speicherbaenke). --- And of course it's up to each person whether he/she will be open to such impulses or not.

Jay

Post Number: 210
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

This question refers to knowing your spirit-form's past life as my earlier questions have been about the Spirit form of QUETZAL being that of GABRIEL.

If it is permissible by you or PTAAH himself, I would like to know what was PTAAH's Spirit-form in his past life or person in past life.

Thank you very Much

Jay

Answer

This question will not be answered.

Saalome and BE WELL

Truthseeker

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Concerning the mad cow prion disease which now appears to be a threat to all protein based life forms on Earth which I've heard is getting into the atmosphere and worlds oceans, not to mention it's appearing in all sorts of wild life here in North America such as dear, elk, birds, etc. I also suspect that secret service groups maybe secretly conducting animal mutilations to keep track of this deadly prion disease among other things.

Question being, Will or have scientists being successful in now finding anti-prions to counteract these prions with what they now call the Alzheimers vaccine?

-Truthseeker

Answer

Sooner or later they will be successful.

Michael_d

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

My understanding about the "milestones" of the present or coming "Golden-Age" of knowledge and wisdom is that February 3, 1844 heralded the beginning of the first "transition-phase", meaning that the Earth was still in the Piscean era, characterized by belief and sectarianism, but Aquarian influences were beginning to emerge. February 3, 1937, also the day on which you were born, marked the beginning of the second "transition-phase" and signified the first day of the Aquarian era in the current cycle. However, residual Piscean influences are still being felt, although tapering off, until February 3, 2029, when we are fully into the "Golden-Age".

My question is this: Presuming they do not transform themselves or change their ways, are countries such as America and Israel, founded on the premise of “freedom from religious persecution”, fated to extinction as the march continues into the “Golden-Age”?

Thank you!

Answer

Billy doesn't know, but if the prophecies fulfill themselves Israel will vanish.

Mhurley

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
What areas of Mars show artificial construction?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

No idea.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

It seems there is an almost universal desire to live in a state of happiness, contentment and joy. Why is this state so fleeting for so many people?

Best regards,

Jo Jo

Answer

Because the people (at least many of them) have not yet learned to think in a constant way/manner and to create constant feelings. In other words they do not think in a neutral-positive way.

Happiness, contentment and joy can be a permanent state, depending on the individual's thoughts.

Jlo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Can the level of a person’s intellectual and spiritual evolution be ascertained by their aptitude for and capacity to perform mental work as opposed to physical work? What type of mental work corresponds to the highest level of present human evolution?

Thanks!

Answer

It depends on what you understand as "mental work". If one knows how, the consciousness-related status of a person can be determined. The more a person's "mental work" is in accord with the spiritual laws and commandments, the higher the level of human evolution.

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo mein guter guter Freund Herr Billy Meier!

Wie geht es dir? Ich hoffe in guter Gesundheit und Freude und Frieden auch.

Ich habe keine Frage, zu dir nur einigen Wörtern der Freundschaft zu dir liebe Freund.

Danke dafür, mir Glück hinsichtlich meiner neuen Arbeit (du) zu wünschen. Ja ich bekam die Arbeit!

Ich hoffe auch, dass du dem Geschenk "Tiefe Friedensmusik" ich mochtest, der dir geschickt wurde. Mochtest du dem deine Geschenk meinen guten Freund?

Jetzt kennst du meinen guten und wirklichen Herold und Hüter der Wahrheit, wie ich mein Herz tiefem Innere empfinde. Dies ist der gleiche Frieden, den ich zu dieser Planetenerde wünsche. Dein Herzschlag ist mein Herzschlag,und mein Herzschlag ist deine Herzschlag auch. Mein Herz vergisst dich nie. Ich habe dich immer in meinem Sinn, wenn ich jetzt diese gleiche schöne Musik höre, hast du selbst gehört.

Wahrheit wird sich Gewinn und durchsetzen,mein guter Freund

Mit Liebe zu dir Herr Billy dass Ich Liebe dir in Treue.

Von deinem Treuen Freund:

"Edelweiss"

Der_beogachter,

Would you be able to repost this also in English for those people that don't know German? Thanks-Moderator

Answer

Thank you very much for your kind regards. Yes, the gift has arrived. All the best wishes to you and your family.

(Note by CF: This kind of message doesn't exactly match the purpose of this section of the FIGU Forum, don't you think? :-) )

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Savio

Post Number: 445
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

What would happen if the Ur Creation of our Creation goes to sleep?

Will our Creation rejoin the Ur Creation first just like we all rejoin our Creation before it goes to sleep?

Or, our Creation has got its independence once it was created by the Ur Creation, so that it will evolve on its own way and rejoin Absolute Absloutum only after arriving close to perfection?

Thank you :-)

Savio

Answer

The Ur Creation will go to sleep and later waken up again. It will follow its own evolution. As soon as the Ur Creation has created a Creation, this Creation is independent and will follow its own path of evolution --- until reaching the AA and beyond.

(Note by CF: If your father or mother goes to sleep, you don't have to sleep as well, at the same time, because you lead an independent life, with your own evolution.)

Kaare

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How much say does our own spirit have in regards
to selecting next incarnation, ie. is it our own spirit that decides and select next suitable incarnation, or is this being selected for it ?

Thank you
Kaare

Answer

Our spirit doesn't have a say in this.

The next incarnation is "selected" by way of natural/creational laws, on a vibratory level. --- In our modern times with the immense overpopulation there has come a factor of disorder into the whole process. In other words, spirit forms have to incarnate again before the "comprehensive consciousness block" (Gesamtbewusstseinblock) has completely dissolved the old personality and/or completed the new personality. From this results that so many human beings suffer from a variety of ailments, handicaps, problems, "softness", proneness to drug addiction, etc. etc.

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok. Dear Moderator

Translation of posting in German Language is here below then... There it goes anyway...tough I am little bit shy...anyway..he will understand it in both languages..

Let the river run then...

Hello my good good friend Mr. Billy Meier!

How are you doing? I hope you are in good health and also in Peace.
I have no questions to make to you but just some few words of Friendship to you my dear Friend.

Thank you for wishing me good luck in my new Job... and Yes I got the Job!

I hope you also liked the gift "Deep Peace" music I sent to you. Did you like the gift my good Friend?

Now you - True Herald and Guardian of Truth - know how My Heart feels (deep) inside. That is (exactly) the Deep Peace I wish to this whole Planet Earth. Your Heartbeat and my Hearbeat are a single Heartbeat and my Hearbeat is the same as you Hearbeat also. My heart never forgets you.

I always remember you in my Thoughts when I hear that beautiful music that you also can hear now.

Only Truth Shall Prevail my good Friend. It was given (to you) with Love because I love you in sincerity.

From your Faithful Friend,

"Edelweiss"

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Claes

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thankyou for your time and efforts and thanks also to translators and everybody else who make this Q&A possible.

I would like to know your opinion about Steven Greer and the Disclosureproject and if you think that showing their Washington DC pressconference video publicly brings people closer to the FIGU material or not. The video contains testimony from 20 out of 450 UFO witnesses (most of them ex military people) which proves that ETs have been coming here for the last 50 years. They also try to stop the weaponization of space and to bring forward free energy devices that could replace fossile fuels so that we can reduce the pollution and create a better future for us all.

Salome,
Claes

Answer

Billy is not informed about Steven Greer.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 159
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

Is it true that Creation can not create same pure level 7 energy like itself? That mean, Creation can not re-produce itself and the only way to 'produce' Creation level of energy, highest of level 7, would be only from evolution of coarse material world through pure energy lifeform, then to Creation level?

And that is why it create the universe and all the level one to level 6 spirit/conscious energy?

Thanks.

Answer

Billy is not sure whether he did understand you correctly. Here's an attempt for an answer:

Creation is not in a position to create 7 kinds of energy forms. Creation has the task of evolving itself and to change/evolve to a Ur Creation. Creation is restricted, like everything else that exists. Creation can only create what corresponds with its development/evolution.

Hampton Chiu

Howard

Post Number: 96
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaare, the question you asked for Billy I think ive read some other place. The spirits are selected of creation to incarnate into a new body, but the higher you are reaching the spiritual evolution, the more you will be able to decide yourselves what body you will incarnate into. I just felt for saying it, hope it corresponds to Billys answer.

Answer

No. See answer above. --- This process is steered by natural laws, not by the spirit.

Inger

Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Since a planet in its own evolution only bring forth one specific human race, what criteria are the basis of what skin colour and appearance that human race is given when a planet brings forth human life?

Kind regards,
Inger

Answer

As a rule, a planet brings forth three races.

The criteria for skin color and appearance and size etc. are depending on the material circumstances, the environment, climate, etc.

Eramirez

Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Day Billy,
I have read a lot about were the people of Europe came from, but could you tell us the lineage of the people of latin america for example, mexico, El Salvador, colombia, Bolivia etc.
Thank you,
Eric

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

George

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
Can you tell us which Star Systems belong to which of the corresponding letters of the Plejarian alphabet that was invented/created by Plejarians during their stay on Earth?
Salome
George

Answer

No, because he doesn't know.

Ritak

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,
I would like to know more about the urine therapy that Ptaah mentions as being beneficial to our health. I have researched the topic and found a book or two; they recommend drinking our urine for many varieties of illness and for strengthening immunity. Is this method safe and most effective or can it be as effective to prepare a homeopathic or diluted form?
Perhaps you could suggest a book to refer to?
(In English, French or German).

All the best und Vielen Dank!
Rita K. *-)

Answer

No, he cannot recommend books (there are several ones available in German), because he did not occupy himself with this matter (or rather this liquid). :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page