Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through December 04, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Anonymous

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How am I to think of the spirit form, and how am I to relate to it as a human being? At present I think of it as the internal body, and I relate to it without identifying myself with it. Yet in thinking of it as the internal body I am beginning to wonder if it functions as a body, although it is formless. And in relating to it without identifying myself with it I am finding it difficult to understand how it possesses, or can possess, the will to determine future incarnations and subsequent activities, as this seems to imply an identity. Perhaps it is the consciousness that is the determining and creative factor, while the internal and external bodies (the spirit form and the physical form) act merely as ‘conduits’?}

Salome

Answer

The spirit form is something like a filigreed "tissue" that is anchored in the brain. It is iota-like spiritual-creational energy. Earth humans are hardly able to detect it within themselves. (The) Consciousness is another term for personality and ego. It's the consciousness that perceives the identity.

Michael_d

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy!

The prophecies state that two years prior to the start of WWIII, four heads of state will die within seven days of one another. These deaths are said to be a danger sign of the upcoming war. Could they also be said to be a cause?

Thank you!

Answer

We don't give precise information about this issue/topic.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I understand the primary way we learn and grow is through making mistakes and facing adversity. However, even a person of strong character and disposition, such as yourself, may become overwhelmed by adversity, as when you suffered a breakdown from nervous exhaustion on November 4, 1982. Is there an optimum balance between adversity and ease for every person, and if so, how does one find it?

Best regards,

Jo-jo

Answer

It's up to each person's thoughts and feelings whether one's life is steered/directed in a positive-neutral or negative way. Each person has to find his own balance.

(Note by CF: The optimum balance is to live a life that is not degenerated towards too good or too bad. If you are too good you are exploited by your fellow-men, and if you are too bad, you are exploiting your fellow-men, etc. etc.)

Savio

Post Number: 450
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I know a person who always see ghosts around, that makes him very upset and having quite a lot of pressure. Other than that he is a normal person.

As we aware that he may have the special gift of tuning in easily various Fluidal Forces frequencies.

My question is: Is there anything that we can do to solve his problem?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

This person must find out the solution by him- or herself. Most probably the problem is self-created, consciously or unconsciously. Probably this problem is based on self-induced visions, or delusional imaginations, etc. The fluidal forces is the least probable explanation for this problem.

Michael

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I think we would suffer great depression if we really saw how the Plejarans live in real peace and freedom, without wars, violence and the struggle for existence that so many people contend with here everyday.

From what little we know it appears that they don't have these problems, so what struggles do they have to contend with, in their everyday lives, that are essential to their growth?

Salome,

Michael

Answer

They too have problems to solve and which they have to overcome/learn through logic and will.
BTW: We wouldn't need wars etc. in order to learn and grow.

Michael Horn

Howard

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

something I have pondered about for a long time now, but cannot be able to understand is this;

What do you mean really happens when a person gets "saved", become baptized spiritually (if it is spiritually, or a loss of human guilt which is manifested in the soul), have a first objective experience with christianity etc etc, which can be manifested completely different in regard of human imagination, or by thinking that "Jesus died for our sins" and so on? What is the reason for such a longlasting relationship to a spiritual force that is not regarded as spiritual by your means? Is this a kind of debuting schizophrenia?

And by the way, have you ever been to Norway? And when were you there?

Answer

"Being saved" is a matter of pure belief-like imagination from which delusion may develop, and yes, sometimes even schizophrenia etc. No, Billy has never been in Norway.

Jay

Post Number: 211
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

This question pertains to the technologies used by the Creator Overlords traversing space from what I understand of the Readings of the TALMUD and also the Contact notes; it seems that these Great Creator Overlords traversed space in such great distances. Did they use the same technologies which they used today to get here from the bondage they suffered or was it a whole totally different concept of travel?

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Saalome and BE WELL

Chiuwang

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

Does Creation create the coarse material world in order to let the certain lower level energies/spirits have a place/channel to refine/improve themselves?

My assumption is that Creation create all of us, including Plejarans, Petale, Arahat Athersata, all the life forms on this planet Earth.

Clearly, Petale and Arahat Athersata are much higher evolved than us and Pejarans, and are closer to Creation level, Plejarans are spiritually more advanced than average erathly human benings, except you, and our spirit level are again different than the animal spirits.

Some of the beings would need reincarnation to refine/improve their spiritual level, like us and Plejaran, some other race like Petale obviously do not need to have a physical body to refine themselves.

So could I safely says that the only purpose for Creation to create many coarse material universe is to provide a place for some creatures to evolve their spiritual levels?

Hope this question will be clear to you.

Answer

Creation has to start its own evolution from the lowest level, and that's the material one (the material belts of Creation). A coarse-matter universe, as the one we live in, is only existing in the first cycle of a Creation's existence. Creation has to learn, or does learn, via the human being. Through the human beings' evolution Creation is able to evolve itself. Creation only creates one (coarse material) universe.

Hampton Chiu

Edward

Post Number: 337
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy...

I would like to Thank you for answering my preivous question, and it is
very well explained...and Clear to me now.

I have now a question concerning Arus and Jehovah.

You mentioned in "AY..TF" "Jschwjsch Arus-1 as - The Barbarian - " and in "49
Questions - With Answers Regarding Life And The Human Conditions - " Jehovah
by the title "The Barbarian" also...Both as "The Barbarian".

Are you referring to The One and The Same Person(ality), or...Two Sperate
Person(alities)?

Vieler Dank und gute Gesundheit zu Ihnen ... lieber Freind.

Edward.

Answer

They were two different persons.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 292
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I've noticed at times, an increase in the number of "dis-harmonious" or "conflict" type of events around me. For example, people argueing, disagreements, technical foul-ups (I work at an engineering firm), & perhaps even natural "anomalous occurances" (solar flares etc.).

Can these events "converging" at particular times be simply coincidence, or could there be some other factors producing or triggering these events to occur?
(For example, solar flares, magnetic storms etc. producing behavioral or mental (etc.) influences in us humans etc.)

I'm not sure if I've asked this question effectively or not... any clues or info on or around this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pierre

Answer

Cosmic influences are possible, but the human being is the principal influencing and steering/directing factor for the way the events unfold. It's interesting to note that if a severe accident occurs, often similar accidents or happenings occur on different locations--throughout the world-- a relatively short time after the first incident. This has to do with the collective sub-consciousness.

George

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Can you tell us if the spirit form who used to be Emmanuel’s/ alias - Jesus Christ mother lives at the present time? Reason I’m asking this is because there is a woman called Mary Watson – she lives in state of Indiana. She claims that through Hypnosis oriented training she has gained ability to communicate with grouping of her past reincarnations one of which is Mary mother of Jesus Christ. She is using her so called acquired ability to answer $20 questions on any subject?

Salome
George

Moderator: Information about present and former incarnations are no longer discussed by FIGU/Billy. Please resubmit a new question. This one will be removed shortly. Thanks.

Answer

The moderator is right.

Scott

Post Number: 429
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

It has been mentioned many times that many of man’s ills and successes stems from his thinking. As I understand it the idea is not to think either negatively or positively, but neutrally (which is considered positive). In my own instance, I try and cancel negative thoughts, but don’t know what to do beyond that. I have attempted to be aware of my immediate environment and make statements to myself such as the “The sky is Blue” etc. which I believe is considered neutral or to observe things and not think anything at all.

What would you recommend as the first steps in learning to achieve this concept of neutral thinking ?

Thank you for any insights you can provide.

Salome
Scott

Answer

To become aware of your thoughts and feelings, and to try to be as neutral as possible, to be balanced-harmonious. Each person must find his individual way to achieve this, because each person is different from the other one.

(Note CF: Neutral doesn't mean to keep away from "looking" at bad things, like war, etc. You can observe very bad things but still remain neutral, which means, to not fall into grief and depression, or to not totally suppress one's feelings, etc.)

Norm

Post Number: 630
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Should newborn male babies be circumcised?

Hi Norm

I think your question was accidentally overlooked, why don't you resubmit it. Thanks Scott

Truthseeker

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note to Moderator; I still had to make some more corrections to this post, can you repost this one for me in place of my last post here? Thanks!

Greetings Billy,

I have reason to believe that the benefactor ETs don't want Earth human beings going out into space and therefor continue to dismantle probes being sent to Mars. They seem concerned with Christian believers who would judge them as devils and demons, not to mention humanities destructive and deceptive nature at this time along with one future possibility that the Popes in the Catholic religion could bring about a world war 3. Concerning Earth's past history, I assume these ETs don't like people to be angry or afraid of them. Should world war 3 come to past, I hear from different sources that these kind of ETs may rescue many children from the horrors of global war.

Is there really a chance that children will be rescued from a global war, from any one or more groups of ETs?

Thanks and cosmic amnesty,

James Truthseeker

Answer

No.

Jlo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

When two people are attracted towards one nother, and enter into a partnership, such as a marriage, at what level is the attraction active? Is it simply an attraction of personalities and not an attraction at the spiritual level? Does this mean "soul-mates" or, more appropriately, "spirit-mates" do not exist?

Thanks!

Answer

It's a matter of the material consciousness, of sympathy and antipathy. This has nothing to do with the spirit or spirit form.

Eddioboy

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

Did your spirit form have previous incarnations as the Buddha, Siddhartha
Gautama, and as the mathematician, astronomer and scientist, Galileo
Galilei?

Thanks,

Ed

Moderator: As mentioned in prior answers in this section, Billy/FIGU will no longer answer any questions concerning his prior incarnations, as well as incarnations of other persons. Please re-submit a different question. This one will be removed shortly.

Answer

Exactly

Marc

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

The spiritual leaders of Planet Erra must surely provide spiritual guidance and teachings to the Erran population. Since Creational/natural laws are universally valid, my question is:

Are Plejaran "spirit lessons" of a much higher caliber/level than those written by you for the earth human beings? And if so, how (possibly through an example) do those teachings differ from what is presently provided to earth mankind via your writings and teachings?

Thanks and Salome,
Marc Juliano

Answer

Yes, the Plejaren's "spirit lessons" are of a much higher level, and contain more explanations (which cannot be presented here).

Markc

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy ;

I hope you are well , and enjoying the brisk weather at the Center .

My question concerns the Salome Peace Meditation .
How many people (if known )are participating in it , and how many people will be needed to participate to effect real substantial change in world events ?

My concern is that some people who know about it may not have a real idea of how important their vigilance is in taking part in it . Perhaps your comment will help some of us to become re-inspired to make time for it .
Thanks Billy and Christian .

Salome , Mark Campbell

Answer

There is no exact number that is needed. What counts is the energy of those who participate in the peace meditation. Billy doesn't know the actual number of people who are participating in it.

Claes

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I have noticed that when I get into an intense discussion with someone about spiritual/ consciousness related subjects, I often get very thirsty and warm in my head and sometimes my body gets a bit shaky and trembles (perhaps adrenaline pulsing through the body). I sometimes feel the same symptoms when I try to find words to explain spiritual concepts to an interested person new to these things.
These effects are stonger when the one I’m speaking with has a lot of resistance to my views like a fanatical christian who aproached me a few weeks ago. This person claimed that he wanted to hear my opinion but he really seemed more interested in preaching Christianity.
After the 10-20 minute discussion I drank 1,5 litres of water to help me back to balance.

Can you explain what happens.
Is this stress (or whatever it is) created by myself or the other person? Is it my thoughts, emotions or consciousness that is behind it?

Thankyou and Salome,
Claes

Answer

Thinking is demanding (strenuous). Thinking sustains itself on the consciousness and the brain. Thinking burns glucose and other elements in the brain. Stress is self-produced.

Lonnie

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, November 08, 2003 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If the percentage of homosexuals (especially among males) on ERRA is less than the percentage among males on Earth, what factors account for this?

Also, in your writings about homosexuality, you show much tactful compassion and humaneness about how this occurs. Why is this important in our troubled time?

Please elaborate, if you will, for the sake of those among us who find the situation on Earth hard to understand.

Regards and Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

Homosexuality on Erra may be influenced by genetic engineering, and those homosexual persons who wish a changing/influencing may have this treatment. Tactful compassion and humaneness is important thinking and behavior for all human beings. Since homosexuality is a rather actual issue in our modern times, Billy wants to contribute to a better understanding of our homosexual fellow-men. Even if homosexuality is a "naturalness that is against nature", this does not imply that a homosexual person is a bad person. Writing in a tactful way may improve the understanding of one another.

Mhurley

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

How many ET spacecraft crashes have there been on earth since 1900 (eg Roswell)
What years did they occur and what locations?
Thanks
Matt

Answer

About 6 or 7, in the USA, Russia, China, Scandinavia and elsewhere. Some of them were not found, or were kept secret. All passengers died. There were no Plejaren(s) involved.

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy,

I have a small question, Mr. Billy:
Could you please, let YHWH PTAAH know, that I love Semjase Very Much?

Sincerely,
Gica

Answer

Thank you (smiling).

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page