Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 04, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through February 04, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Teri K. Hayes
Posted on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Mission would seem to be a simple one, to disseminate the TRUTH. The difficulty lies only within each individual to accept what they hear and see. It seems to me that the Meier contacts have, at the least, opened a doorway for 'questions' that cannot be readily answered with spoken words, but must be FELT from within. When ones 'gut' reacts, not with fear but with revelatory awareness, to what your ears hear and your eyes see, than you begin to finally LISTEN. I think that the idea of Universal LOVE and respect for all of our fellow creatures is a very good place to start. But that must not be mistaken as the selfish, grasping, fearfull love of MAN at the present time, but the ALL encompassing spiritual LOVE that is within all things. Look at nature. It is governed by the laws of Creation. (for the most part) Animals only kill when needed for food. They only 'breed' to procreate and will cease if they begin to overpopulate. I believe this is an element of that term LOVE. If your neighbor is hungry and you have but a little bit of food for yourself, yet you still offer him a bit, that is LOVE.
Billy's information includes decreasing the world population. This can only be done by limiting the number of children that we bear. Some would say this is HORRIBLE. But NO. This is concern for EVERYBODY'S welfare. Our resources are dwindling, to take this restriction upon yourself is to truly LOVE. This is just a tiny bit of the meaning of the term. At least, the way I see it. We must SAVE ourselves from OURSELVES and rejoin with our Creator. I believe that to be the ULTIMATE goal.

Michael_d

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems from reading the first three pages of Contact 251 that Billy's mission with the Plejarans was to establish a world-wide UFO controversy, the outcome of which was to lure various governments and scientists into serious investigation of the UFO matter. But what was the purpose of spurring these governments and scientists into serious study of the UFO phenomena? So that these governments and scientists would begin to prepare the people of Earth for a predicted public visitation by extraterrestrials? Was this predicted public visitation by extraterrestrials meant to cause us serious introspection and serve as the catalyst that would ultimately jar us off our current path of self-destruction? That if the extraterrestrial visit had occurred as predicted, and we had been properly prepared to accept it, to accept the conclusive reality that life more advanced than our own exists in the Universe, that we would have experienced a mass raising of consciousness that would have derailed us from our current, idiotic race towards self-annihilation?

In the face of current world events, with WWWIII predicted to begin in just three years, I'm trying to understand why the Plejarans would spend so much effort on a plan that was ultimately aborted, unless a huge payoff was necessary and expected.

Lonnie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Perhaps the Plejarans needed to spend time studying and observing Earth humans and their thinking patterns to see if any visits were possible. It seems logical that such an event would, as you said, lead to a higher level of consciousness and awareness. However, with Billy's help, in seeing what a powerful influence religion is to our belief systems, the huge payoff that was necessary and expected was just too much and may have verified what they suspected all along.

Since the ancient prophecies are not fixed there is always hope that what was foretold can be averted depending on whether or not the people change their thinking. And, while the Plejarans are under a directive not to interfere, the real responsibility/duty rests on individuals like Billy and others such as ourselves who can truly make a difference.

Personally, I would be much happier living in a world or community of true freedom and peace that I helped to create by working with other like-minded individuals in doing the things that Billy and the Plejarans have taught us. This would bring a greater sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. The FIGU is living proof of this reality.

Kind regards,
Lonnie Morton

Truthseeker

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Michael D,

It seems that humanity has failed the test and those undesirable political leaders have obtained there personal goals of self destruction. Given the present situations here on earth involving the millenium madness of the USA governments involement with global domination such as with the war in Iraq, etc, I'd have to say that it's a good thing that ETs did not initiate open contact with all Earth human beings because the back lash would have lead to being quite a cosmic disaster. However you will also see in the 251 contact that at this time ET contact is best only with small goups of people and individuals. Perhaps you would like to be one of these people providing that your intentions are good. Also keep and eye on the crop circles.

Peace on Earth,

James the truthseeker

Michael_d

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lonnie & Truthseeker,

I wish it were otherwise, but being pragmatic, at this late juncture, the effort of a sole individual or small group towards correcting man's thinking is hopeless. Earth humans have failed to correct their thinking and actions over the past 159 years, ever since the end of the Piscean era (described by the lowest vibrational energies) and the beginning of the first transition phase of the Aquarian age (described by the highest vibrational energies). This longstanding, built-up, wayward momentum of 7 billion illogical people can only be changed with actions of gigantic proportions, ergo, the anticipated public landing of extraterrestrials. Maybe our last hope for a mass change in consciousness rests with the Mars probes discovering irrefutable evidence of man's prior existence on Mars. I only hope there is enough time, and that the government doesn't cover up what they find.

Tell me what you think of this: If the Plejarans are really concerned about helping earth humans correct their self-destructive ways, wouldn't you think they would be smarter than putting all their eggs in one, ill-conceived, basket? Did they have a plan B or C that similarly failed or was aborted, perhaps something that predated Meier or ran parallel with Meier? Isn't it intriguing about the timing and place of Meier's birth, with what was happening, or was supposed to be happening, in Germany at that time? What the possibilities might have been in paving the way for Meier's mission if it hadn't been for the influence of the Giza intelligences?

Norm

Post Number: 537
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Maybe our last hope for a mass change in consciousness rests with the Mars probes discovering irrefutable evidence of man's prior existence on Mars. I only hope there is enough time, and that the government doesn't cover up what they find."

Hi Norm, Just a friendly reminder, according to the new guidelines, the posting of links other than billymeier.com or andyettheyfly.com are not permitted at this time. Thanks Scott

As far as the Plejarens failing, from my perspective they already have, when it came to Jmmanuel & Muhammad. All they needed to do in both cases was make sure the info was written down correctly and persevered. Why they didn't see to this is beyond me.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 284
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I think it is WE who have failed, if anybody.

As far as making sure we get the "correct information"... The Plejarens are not very anxious to duplicate the situation spoken of in the Enoch writings, where earth people mis-used probably every "truth" we were "given".

Also, I'm not so sure they have "failed" in their mission. We don't live very long compared to some of the ET's... we tend not to see beyond (or plan for) more than a few years. Who among us can say what will happen with the Meier info in a generation or two??

The fiction/philosophy of today, will be the obvious truths of future generations.
(Fortune cookie...)

Regards,
JP

Lonnie

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I wouldn't say that the effort of a sole individual (Billy) or small group is hopeless. To the contrary, it has been said that if it wasn't for Billy and the prophets before him, mankind would have destroyed themselves already.

Even though the efforts of a few may seem insignificant, according to reliable reports from Billy, the mission has progressed admirably well. We, as individuals cannot change the mass of mankinds thinking. We CAN however, change our own thinking. So, starting from within with ourselves first, we can approach the mission in such a way that the more important things (spiritual development) can strenghen us to carry on with the other aspects of the mission, just like strenghtening our immune system on a cellular level can immrove our health and protect us and even ward off disease.

I am sure that the efforts (small or otherwise) of each individual can make a difference. In a recent newsletter Billy is quoted as saying that the world is possibly heading towards ashes and ruin because of one man.

Michael_d

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

I’m not the authority here; you certainly know far more about the Billy Meier case than I. But as far as I recall, Billy’s “Mission” has been over for many years. At least that is what I recall Andrew Cossette saying on this forum more than once.

Christian

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Billy's "Mission" is not over and will last until he dies.
Perhaps you misunderstood something. The Plejarans' mission has officially ended a couple of years ago (but they are still halping us).

Scott

Post Number: 342
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Perhaps you are referring to the "Codex" which as I understand it, is no longer in effect.

Salome
Scott

Michael_d

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Christian and Scott:

So that I may understand correctly, is it accurate to say that the Plejaran's mission (through Billy) was creating a world-wide UFO controversy, and that Billy's mission (with assistance from the Plejarans, other ET's and higher spirit forms) is the revelation, dissemination and preservation of the Natural/Creational laws, directives, teachings, et al? In the first case, the Plejaran's mission is completed, and in the second case, Billy's mission is ongoing?

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In aid to spreading the awareness of Billy, the Mission and the Plejarans one might like to have a copy of the "Brochure of Photographs"(English) in hand when talking to others. This brochure costs 5 Swiss Francs plus mailing costs or about
$3.62 plus mailing costs.

I translated this from the original German "Photobrochure 1" with final refinement by Christian. It has a good combination of Photographs and text.
Larry Driscoll

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator,

I made a post some days ago, I can't remember exactly where but it never got approved and shown. Generally, it was about the birth of Billy in his next life in about 100 years as described in "Message From The Pleiades, 2,(English, Editor Wendelle Stevens).
Semjase:..... "With the beginning of your mission on 28 January the time has started. The whole time will be about 100 years. This year will be a preparing for your next coming in 2075. If everything will work as it should there will be no change."
I reasoned that Billy would enter into the future contacts at the same age,37, that he did for the present contacts. Billy was born on February 3, 1937, therefore his future birth will be February 3, 2037.
Have I missed the post somhow or did you decide not to approve it?

Larry,
Your post was approved and can be found in messages archived through June 11, 2003.
If you go to General/FIGU Related /Misc./Misc. Discussion and the last archive listed at the top of the page you should see it.

Larry Driscoll

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, FIGU, Billy and All,
There must be some way to advance the informations of Billy and FIGU, i.e.,The Contact Notes, The Creation Teachings, Overpopulation Reduction, etc. to a wider public.

In regards to Earth religion a comparitive format could be used showing the difference between Creation teachings and Earth religions such as in a condensed amount of of information (similar to the "Info Page") describing, that the God and Gods of Earthhuman religions were extraterrestrial human beings, that Jesus Christ was an invented, non-existant person, that the human spiritform is a minute copy of Creation and enters the body on the 21st day after conception, that the reincarnational cycle for humans lasts 60 t0 80 billion years,etc..

This could be displayed on the Internet, but I hope that it can spread off the Internet to become known by a larger public. I know FIGU disapproves of missionizing but Earth religions do just this and they gain hold of young peoples minds at an early age.

A spreading knowledge of these informations unifies all humans in comparison to the separating of humans that the various Earthhuman religions do. In my submittal, "The Path of the Human Spirit", to FIGU for review, comment and refinement it was the general idea to show how we are all commonly on a Creation path evolving from lesser to greater knowledge over time.

Earth religions have a mind imprisoning hold on Earthhumans and the Earthhuman needs to be exposed to Billy's and FIGU informations to show him that there are other concepts and facts to know and think about.

Other subject matters that need to be highlighted are: Earth overpopulation, the ancient history and origins of Earthhumans, the genetic degeneration of Earthhuman DNA, the homeworld and lifestyle of the Plejarans, the Federation of allied planets, etc. This information and these subjects are well described in Billy's book, "Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums...Kontakte mit den Plejadiern/Plejaren"

Are there information exchange groups, chat rooms, talk shows, etc. in existence where this might occur? Is FIGU involved in any of these or similar in the German language that might be emulated in English?

All comments welcome: larrydriscoll@msn.com

Larry Driscoll

Howard

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI. Im just wondering on something that i have been pondering about and that i just cant figur out. Why did the extra-terrestrials in the first place carry out the mission with Immanuel and Muhammed? They must have known it was going to be a failure, and that it would have to become " enslaving religions" out of it as the plejarens would have said. I cannot see the meaning of carrying out a mission which definately is going to be a failure...

Howard

Norm

Post Number: 592
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howard, Thats a question I would like answered myself. Why don't you ask Billy in the questions section.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 154
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Howard:

I doubt Plejarans will execute a 'failed' project if they know it is going to fail.

I believe they just act based on the best information they had at that time. Remember, they are not that advanced, before Asket's race gave them advanced technology, it would take them 7 hours to get to our planet, with new technology from Asket's race, now it only take them few minutes.

And they believe it is not good to always look into future event for answer, which is not good for spiritual development in most of the cases.

Peace.

Hampton Chiu

Howard

Post Number: 117
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think, after all Ive read about this case, is to totally, and thoroughly DESTROY CHRISTIANITY by all means, to present half-truths mixed with fantasy. All of this is brainwashing the inner-self, the sense of TRUE logic. Scientists are laughing over this kind of historical "facts". All the time, especially christianity is attacked, nearly no other religion is critisized at all. By the forewords to the Talmud of Jmmanuel, there is a totally completely wrong view of christianity, which does not present violence or brainwashing, it is at least something spiritually that is manifested in people, and you must remember that christianity is the most expanding religion in the world. Hard to explain away, when the real everlasting truth is so experience-realated, not only by belief, but with the factual truth. The bible doesnt at all look like Billys teachings, at least some clues of it would have to be written by the apostles, and the prophets. I think you should read "the book of lies" if you havent yet, and maybe get a hint that the truth is far away with the Meier-material. And, if you ask a theologian, if he could say what is mentioned in the bible about the Meier-case, it is the TOTAL and accurate description of anti-christ and obvious demonactivity, if one have a sense for quite extreme bible-teachings. And, if you look into the paranormal world, as you can read in certain magazines and so on, alot of unexplainable cases is quite similar according to prophesies, spiritual powers etc etc. It is non-realistically that all this have to be hoaxes. So please, STUDY MORE!
Then you will have a wider perspective.

Howard

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2004 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, you really show me what are your intentions, and the sick values you represent.
If you look out of the window, walk on the street, visit your neighbour, even go to church (!), you will se people reckoning themselves as christians everywere (if you can look at something else than your monitor). I recommend that you take a noteblock, a pencil, and a grim look on your face, and then interview them. I dont think you will find something "false", "murderish", or any other negative characteristics (but ofcourse there exists bastards everywere). Those I know, are pretty damned good people, I have nothing to blame them for, just but a facist religion, and a religion with a negative view of the human race. Nevertheless, its people living in truth, and the truth is hard, and mindblowing! Have you seen the movie "The Matrix"? I think you should, and maybe get a sense of whats behind most of the dirt in the world. By the way, the pope and the catolic church is the Anti-Christ %;-)

Edward

Post Number: 363
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase - Spiritual Teachings -

162.Since the human does not know what is of Creation, and is led astray,
namely by spirit-enslaving religions, he makes a great many mistakes,
searches for the true treasures in the wrong places and, thereby, violates
all nature-related and creative order and all rules of laws.

Edward.

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2004 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone deleted my posting of FIGU's Discussion Board: The Mission: What is the Mission?
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Der_beobachter on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 03:27 pm:

This is not fair
Ok stay with Howard then....
:-))))))

Hi Der_beobachter,

Your post along with others was moved to the section "The Path to Mutual Understanding". It seemed the subject of the discussion was more suited to that topic area. Thanks-Moderator

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

David_chance

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is taken from Contact 88 (17 Oct 1977) as found in "Message From The Pleiades" book 4 page 210, Semjase sentences numbered 120-129. The section in CAPS is my emphasis. I think this is extremely important to remember, in that the issue is not UFOs per se, but the spiritual teachings which are passed along. I'm reminded too of the wise Buddhist koan about not mistaking the finger pointing to the moon for the moon itself...the importance is not the finger or whom is doing the pointing, it's seeing the moon.

"... outstanders of the group, as well as yet some members of the group, too, are believing to own a privilege in the matter of demonstrations. Also the errful opinion has risen, that we would have to announce or to make visible not only our ships, but moreover ourselves, too, as a proof of our existence. We can not grant these unreasonable desires in any way, because they contradict the meaning of our tasks. We have no reason to show ourselves to the earthhuman beings by any of the wanted members; as well in no circumstance will we do like that. By our action, that we showed to different group members and outsiders to the group, a demonstration by our ships, the belief has risen, that we would have to do so further on and even in increased manner; on the one hand as an obligation, and on the other hand as a thankyou. And as I said, someone holds the view of owning a privilege, but which can not be in any way. These confused wishes and demands urge us, to give in future expectation no more any official demonstrations, or even to perform such. Alone strictly for the internal group research should here and then still be done some few exceptions. Apart from this, THERE IS NO IMPORTANCE OF OUR SHIPS AND OURSELVES AND OUR EXISTENCE AT ALL, BUT ONLY AND SOLELY FOR THE MISSION OF ALL OF US, which to execute is demanded. We can not allow, that by the mentioned wishes and demands would arise new idolizations and idealizations, which would unavoidably lead to a new religion, like has already happened many times before."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page