Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 03, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 03, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jeedi

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I have often wondered about the different types of intelligent life on other planets. I have learned from your contacts that there are many types of humans (size, skin color, body features...) throughout the universe. If I’m not mistaken, there are intelligent non-human races that live on worlds and perhaps have spaceship travel capabilities.

With respect to advanced societies like the Pleiadians and the DAL, do their planet populations and ship crews contain a variety of alien body types?

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Answer

Yes (and they all are human beings and recognizable as such)

Scott

Post Number: 441
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In one of your small books “Life in the Spiritual and Physical” there is a phrase which reads: “Ultimately, when the Sohar has begun to shine within man, he will discern the invisible, the power of the spirit and its unlimited strength as the true force,….

Is the Sohar a form of actual light or radiance perceived by the physical senses, or does it mean something that is sensed as power or strength, which emanates from the Spirit?

Thank you very much

Salome
Scott

Answer

No, this cannot be seen by the physical senses. It's a spiritual energy-light; it's a spiritual radiation.

Norm

Post Number: 632
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Should newborn male babies be circumcised?

Answer

No, that's not necessary. It's an old human custom only. The reason behind this has to do with hygiene.

(Note by CF: It may have had to do with a lack of cleanliness in the "pants region" of the male population in ancient times -- up until today, unfortunately.)

Lonnie

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you are well. Please forgive me for this rather long post. I appreciate all of your answers to our questions. Everything that you have explained is easy to understand. However, I have noticed, over the past few years, that the only thing that some of us FIGU members and others find hard to understand is some of what you have written about homosexuality. Personally, to me, I have always thought of sexual relations of any kind, between two men, to be gross. And, the laws of the land in most countries support this. I know we should not judge, but differing views, feelings and opinions have even caused emnity between some members.

Basicly you have said that there are two kinds of homosexuality. The "natural thus against-nature" kind in which some are born that way. And, the sodomistic kind caused by "degraded and perverted thinking."

It seems to me that most people that I have observed on Earth, during my life, that profess to be gay, bisexual or homosexual were not really born that way, but rather because of experiences and influences, made a conscious decision to practice this lifestyle. Some have even left homosexual ways behind (both kinds) and changed their lives with no desire to return to their former lifestyle because they said it did not work for them.

1) So, if a person practices a homosexual or Gay lifestyle with same sex experiences because they think they cannot change or that they were born that way, does this mean that they will be homosexual in the next life or lifetimes to come?

2) And, if someone has become homosexual because of a confusion of consciousness, or because of being born that way because of a short tunover time in the beyond, or for whatever other reason, what can this person do to end the confusion in their present lifetime if they choose to do so?

In my opinon, it all comes down to what we fill our minds with. Thinking and acting logically and having a CLEAR CONSCIOUSNESS will determine the quality our lives in the future, even if one chooses to remain single (for the time being) for the sake of spiritual strength.

Best regards and Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

"Sodomistic" means (in German): sex with animals. Therefore, such a sexual degeneration may not compared with homosexuality. While sodomy (= sexual actions with animals, by men and women) is depraved/degenerated and gives cause for much suffering on this planet (diseases! Aids), homosexuality is a variety or kind of sexuality that is performed/felt/etc. by a minority of the human population only, and is, compared with heterosexuality, "natural, but against nature" (due to the fact that no offspring may result from the sexual union).

1) A homosexual person will not be homosexual in his next life or lifetimes to come. Note: There doesn't exist a karma which would "demand" such a "heritage"/effect.

2) There's no general answer or solution. This depends on each person's "confusion" and the reasons behind it. There may be psychological or even psychiatric means necessary. The main factor however is one's own thinking and feeling.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I read last year at this time that the Plejarans asked you to begin the publication of your Enoch Prophecies book concerning future possibilities of a world war 3. Now that 2003 is coming to an end, I'd like to know if this also included having this same book translated and published in English?, since in the prophecies it's mentioned that unlike Europe, the USA will meet it's destruction and end. Living in Canada not far from the USA this is still a concern.

I've being told that many English translations end up in a fireplace at the FIGU center there in Switzerland and that there must be a name for this well known fireplace. If not, then I have one possible name for it. We could call it "Big Burning Dread". My suggestion. :-)

So my question being, will and could there now be consequences concerning the Enoch Prophecies not being published this year in English?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

The Henoch Prophecies have been translated into English rather rapidly in order to have some effect in the world.

(Note by CF: I'm not aware that English translations end up in a fireplace at the SSSC. There is so few of English translations that we should be careful with them. :-) )

Howard

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2003 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, a recent study of over 2000 children growing up, in the sign pisces , some of them even born at the same time, and probably at the same places, showed that there were no similarities at all. Hundreds of astrologers sent their profiles, but no one seemed to be right. How could this be? You also had astrologers to find out your personal characteristics. To me it seems that practising astrology is a waste of time.

Answer

Today's astrology may explain some really general characteristics of persons who are born under a certain sign. The horoscopes that are published in the newspapers etc. are useless.

Astrological impulses are a reality, but how they are gathered, judged and implemented by a person is a VERY individual matter.

(Note by CF: Even if two persons are born by two mothers at the same instant at twp meters distance, the two babies will grow up as two different persons with different views, characters, etc., because it's not the astrological aspects only that have an influence on one's own life; in fact, other factors are more important.)

Jay

Post Number: 214
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2003 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

The martian landscape is filled with nothing more than just soil-desert like conditions and much speculation of finding remants of life. Is there any location (on or in Mars) where mankind will one day discover remnants of past existing humans who have evolved and migrated from Mars in the distant future or shall we say that groups of Celestial Humans may have removed any if all existing human inventions of a past existence there?

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Saalome and BE WELL

Chiuwang

Post Number: 161
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

Could you confirm that the start of WWIII is the attack of Vietnam from China? Or is there any change?

Thanks.

Answer

Billy doesn't know. --- At the present time the USA are the factor that would be responsible for the triggering of the third world fire (Weltenbrand = WWIII), IF it really does break out.

However, the HOW lies in the stars (so there's no use to ask any further).

Hampton Chiu

Edward

Post Number: 348
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy...

Thank you for answering my last question. It was a short answer, but
well in it's place. Now I know that there was more than One person you
named as The Barbarian.

This next question is somewhat very different. This concerns Matrimonial
Bond.

We here on Earth have our marriage bond mostly done by a church priest
or someone in that same category. I my self, if I would get married...would
get married on the Beach-sands or somewhere in a beautiful part of a Forrest.
And than, would let a civil-servant with the same authority as a priest or
others..make my matrimonial bond come into process.

I would like to know,'How does a Plejaran marriage scenario look like?'
Please give me a description if you can.

Danke sehr viel und gute Gesundheit meinem guten Freund.

Edward.

Answer

Thanks for your kind greetings.

Billy hasn't watched a Plejaren marriage, but as far as he knows there is no ceremony as we know it here on Earth. However, he doesn't know any details.

Regarding marriage (here on Earth and everywhere): A marriage can be done by two persons without the company of any other person(s), especially without the help of a priest.

(Note by CF: The only things that are necessary is love for each other and the will to take responsibility for oneself and one's partner, and the will to spend the rest of one's life with the partner.)

Jo_jo

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I understand that in order for a person to achieve a goal or obtain
the object of his desire, it is necessary to have emotions, thoughts,
motivations and actions aligned with the desired outcome.

Once the necessary first step is completed, is it better to continue
focusing on the desired outcome or surrender the outcome to the
"collective will" of the Universe?

It may be coincidence, but sometimes I have obtained the object of my
desire shortly after relaxing the attitude that I "must" obtain it.

Best regards,

Jo Jo

Answer

The process is as follows: 1) idea 2) motivation 3) will 4) implementation

If this process is maintained there will be a result (the effect works from the sub-consciousness to the consciousness).

Regarding your report in the last paragraph: There is a great variety of reasons behind such a "stroke of fate", or "coincidence".

(Note by CF: Into the same category belongs the interesting observation that I learnt on various occasions when women had a very very strong urge to have a baby and did all kind of exercises etc. etc., with no success at all. Only when they came to the conclusion that all of her efforts were useless and the wish for a baby was given up, did they suddenly get pregnant.)

Roger

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr Meier,

Assuming that World War 3 does not begin this year, what specific event or events do you see in 2006 serving as the possible catalyst for World War 3?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerly,

Roger

Answer

The USA.

Bronze

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I have a question reagarding 9/11. Was 9/11 allowed to happen? If so who are the people that are responsible for allowing it?
Thanks
Bronze

Hello Bronze,

If you go to the Questions for Billy Archive through October 9, 2003, you should find the answer to your question-Moderator

Anonymous

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

This is in addition to Scott’s question to you and, I believe, in answer to it.

Referring to the same passage in “Life in the Spiritual and Physical”, the description given of the Sohar shining within man is very similar to an experience that I had not too long ago, during the course of which I had no sense of the world or of myself, neither by feeling, thought, nor by appearance; but rather my awareness was raised above my senses and I perceived with my consciousness a radiant light that stretched as far as I could “see”, and from which came a voice (that I perceived as a thought) that spoke two words: Clear and Pure. Upon regaining my senses I knew immediately what these words meant. But the most significant thing about my experience was that in becoming aware of it I realized that I did not exist as I exist now.

Concluding almost with certainty that this was the inner Sohar that I experienced, my question therefore is, does one gain some sense of spiritual identity the more spiritually evolved one becomes?

Answer

No, there is nothing like a "spiritual identity", because the spirit form has NO personality.

In order to "see" the Sohar one has to be/enter in a deep meditative state.

Savio

Post Number: 454
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to the event that you searched for Semjase after she was badly injured.

Hence it is known that Spiritual Consciousness can penetrate into another dimension where Semjase stayed,

my questions is: Do you need any special technique/skill to penetrate into another dimension and at what speed?

Thank you.

Savio

Answer

Yes, one needs a special skill. In order to bring oneself into a state where such a penetration is possible one needs a certain amount of time. The process of penetration, however, is "faster than lightning".

Beli

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy
Do you know anything about the Pelasgians and Illyrians,???
please tell to me a litle bit of those ancient European people are they descandent of the Atlantis and MU,probably small Atlantis ,,or do they are the ancendent of Arus I the barbar thats why maybe the ancient hellens told to them and their language the barbarians.
salome
beli

the moderator thanks this was my only question to billy but first time i did wrong formulate.

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 296
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy !!

Can you please give us a somewhat more detailed account of your time trip back to the past, where you met the so-called "magician", who had the "magical nail" and "flashlight"??

Of special interest to me is, whether any portion of your involvement in this "meeting/exchange", can be read of in the accounts of this "magician's" story we now read about, in our "old literature".

Thanks for everything,
Pierre

Answer

Yes, there is mentioning of that "magician" (called Jechieli) in the literature.

Sources: In FIGU's Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte (Block 1, page 337), there's an excerpt from Robert Charroux' book "Phantastische Vergangenheit", and there is a reference to Eliphas Levi and his "History of Magic" where you can find additional information

George

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
many happy wishes, salutations and greetings in this Happy Season where/when your Spirit Form(Emmanuel) brought us true Light of TRUTH so shamelessly misused by the greedy and hungry for power and control Rulers of this World. My question to you is this.

Does Figu USA have anybody that possesses true shamanic abilities little bit like you have them to be sort of a Spiritual guide and leader for Figu USA?

So far I'm not aware of such person among us. If not, are there any considerations coming from our Spiritual Leadership Body to provide us with such a person who would have a similar function/role as Shaman is playing in Indian communities?

Regards
George

Answer

No, there isn't.

Michael_d

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2003 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator,

As you suggested, please replace my earlier message with the one posted below. Thank you!

Hello Mr. Meier,

What advice could you suggest to a person who wishes to sufficiently develop his mind, thinking and willpower to the point where he can confidently create more favorable conditions for himself and others in the material world?

May peace be with you.

Answer

To learn, learn, learn. To learn the teachings of life and the spiritual teachings, and to live according to the spiritual laws and commandments, and to develop with oneself and for oneself that which is anchored in those laws and commandments.

Chrisrowley

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2003 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I've looked to the listings of *charlatans, liars* published and do not see the name of Whitley Strieber. Can you please advise on the veracity of his Visitors? Additionally, Whit performs weekly group prayers as well as instructional meditation for personal spiritual growth. Please advise as to validity as opposed to sincerity of purpose.

Thank You
Chris Rowley

Hi Chris,

This subject has come up before, you might do a search and see what you come up with. From my recollection Mr. Strieber was not considered a contactee, but rather hoaxed his experiences.-Moderator

Answer

W.S. isn't mentioned in the Contact Reports (which isn't a Yes or NO regarding his credibility/authenticity/sincerity).

Pureharmony

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2003 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Herr Meier, Do the Plejarans keep list of all of the people who have been taken for scientific expiriment by the Zeta Reticulans?

Thank you,
Shannon

Answer

Billy doesn't know of such a list.

*pureharmony*

Jlo

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

How does the Universal Law of the Abundance of Nature fulfill itself in an overpopulated world?

Thanks,
Jlo

Answer

It doesn't fulfill itself anymore. The result of overpopulation is shortage, suffering, pain and damage.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page