Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 03, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through May 03, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jay

Post Number: 275
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My question pertains to spiritual and Creational inspiration in which it was given to the prophet Muhammad during the time of his life.

Was ALLAH a real JHWH of his time and worked closely with Gabriel to inspire the prophet Muhammad in the Teachings of creation and what went wrong interms of the Islamic religion being created??

Scott:
I am adding this to be one full question, I hope it does not seem like two questions, thanks :-)

Answer

Allah was an JHWH, yes. No, he didn't work closely with Gabariel.

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Ritak

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I have heard that at this time you would prefer that people call you Eduard. Is this accurate?

Salome and all the best,
Rita

Answer

No, it isn't. Actually, Billy doesn't care what he is called. In his family he has/had a couple of different names.

Thomas

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear moderator, I have noticed that the most recent questions to Billy have been archived except the last two. Will the other questions still be submitted?

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Yes, the questions in the most recent archive will be included in this round of questions. There was a small problem with this in the past, but I think the problem has been resolved. Thanks for bringing this to my attention-Scott

Savio

Post Number: 468
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that some higher flora-lives are driven by impulse-instinct spiritforms, while general/lower evolved or elementary plants are driven by cosmic-electromagnetic life-energy.

If lower evolved plants such as vegetables and flowers are driven by cosmic-electromagnetic life-energy without spiritforms, is there any reason that some good music or good will can lead to fruitful results on vegetables and flowers?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

Higher flora-lives are those plants that are developing/evolving to animal forms.

Everything can be influenced by music, towards good or bad effects (depending on the music); the best effect on plants by good classic music.

Bronze

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard
may i ask, Does oil/energy, play any part in the WW3 prophecy?

Thanks for your time
Bronze

Answer

Indirectly, oil/energy or water etc. (resources) do play a role, of course

Memo00

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Herr Meier

Do you know the true origin of the man called Hermes/Toth/Tehuti who according to the legend came from Atlantis and taught the ancient egypts
among other things the "universal principles" (cause-effect, vibration, rythim, polarity etc), and was also called "the tongue of Ptah" ???

take care

and thanks for ALL !!!!!!!

Answer

No.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 167
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

I remembered reading about Semjase took you through the Bermuda Triangle's time/space 'warm hole' or tunnel, and reached the world 460 years after the year the event occured, which is about 1980, and at that future time, earth people have developed some spacecraft similar to beamship, and Semjase need to change her ship's protection to avoid being detected by the human being at that time, because at around that time, A.D. 2440, earth human being are trying to stop and inspect all space travelling ship passing through this part of solar system.

Is that because just few year before that the animal 'WOLF' attached humna beings on earth and that animal is brought to Earth by some uninspected space craft?

Thank you.

Answer

Actually, it's not a WOLF, but WUV , which means Welt-Umwelt-Verschmutzung (world environmental pollution), etc. etc., and includes organizations and countries like EU, USA, etc.

(Note by CF: There are no dates given)

Hampton Chiu

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi
my question pertains to feelings and sensations etc.

what are some basic "feelings" that we should or can be aware of for our advancement and well being?

example: that gut feeling, the feeling of a chill running up you spine, a flushed feeling. just common sensations that we sometimes experience.
thanks.

Answer

These feelings are linked/triggered by certain thoughts (neutral-positive thoughts), and through such beneficial feelings love may be created, from which true love is created.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I've heard a few stories concerning praying mantis insect like ETs who are supposedly quite spiritually evolved who are also or were conducting contacts and examination contacts on earth human beings. Is it true that such ET praying mantis like beings exist? and if so, are these beings spiritually evolved and peaceful as people claim them to be?, or is it not at all as it seems to be in that perhaps we should exorcise some caution here so that we don't become their next meal? :-)

As much as I'm open to possibilities, the idea of praying mantis insect ETs sounds more like something from science fiction or peoples fears, but just in case there is any truth to this, I need some confirmation to its truth, true nature and true intentions, if there should be any caution of any sort in this or around such beings.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

ETs don't have the shape and form of praying mantis. The praying mantis that has been mentioned in the Semjase Contact Notes has been an electro-mechanical, remote-controlled flying device to spray poisonous agents/bacteria into the air at the Semjase Silver Star Center.

Timelord

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is really happening according to you in a situation where a
schizophrenic patient hears voices in his head which do *sound exactly like the neighbours next door* and where at the same time the information uttered by these voices in the head of the schizofrenic patient seems useless and doesn't contain any verifiable facts that they really are the neighbours. Is it possible that in such a situation these voices heard by the schizophrenic patient are really caused by the neighbours?

Answer

The neighbours or their thoughts and voices are not involved in this. The schizophrenic person (or the split personality/personalities) creates the voices him- or herself. The voices can resemble those of known and/or unknown persons.

Mhurley

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If WW3 does occur what plans do the ETs have for the continuance of the mission.

I'm assuming there would be world wide devistation.

Matt

Answer

This lies in the hand of FIGU's Core Group of 49 (and the other FIGU groups worldwide). The ETs give us help and advice, but the mission must be performed by us human beings here on Earth.

Siddhartha

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe that the Bible speaks of only one God, and Muslims say that this God also revealed the Quran to them. My question is how many gods were there since the time of Adam, and was the god Jehovah the only god who involved himself in human affairs?

Answer

Billy doesn't know the exact number, and there have been several gods involved in human affairs, not only in the Near East, but in other regions and continents too, like Japan, Persia, Africa, North and South America, India, etc.

In the case of the Jews there was not just Jehovah involved, but other ones too (Aruseak, Kamagol, ...).

Jay

Post Number: 291
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

My question pertains to the Ancient scripts of The OM. Is one of those questions which has been in back of my mind as to the stored manner of The OM.

Are the aunthentic spiritual OM writtings kept by PTAAH in an ancient book format or is the information of The OM stored away in some type of technology which keeps it preserved??

Answer

The OM that is in possession of the Plejarans consists of 77 million canons; the one that Billy has written down contains 77 canons. Quite a difference. Billy doesn't know in what form it is stored. Certainly in electronic format, but probably in part also in an ancient book format

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Inger

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

We are almost constantly stuffed with the "latest news" regarding what nutrition our human bodies need. The "experts" doesn't always agree with each other, which, of course, lead to confusion. (At least in my own and my friends case.)

What are our daily needs of vitamins and minerals and is it possible to reach these goals by normal diet only or do we need extra vitamin and mineral preparation also as in the case of vitamin C?

Our planet is exploited beyond its limits and I've been told that fruits and vegetables contain less nutriment nowadays than about fifty years ago.

Kind regards,
Inger

Answer

Since each person is different from the other one and has individual requirements, metabolism, etc., there cannot be a standard formula that is good and valid for all persons. And the needs also do differ throughout the day, and are depending on the status of one's mood, psyche, moral, stress, etc. etc.

Of course, extra vitamin and mineral food additions are favourable.

Ritak

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Is it usual/normal for each planet where there is sufficiently evolved human life to have the good fortune of being able to learn from such a highly developed spiritform such as yours, to bring them the true Creational teachings of wisdom and true knowledge for their learning and evolution, or is it more usual for them to have spiritforms to teach them who are lesser evolved yet still sufficiently advanced? I suppose what I am getting at is, are we a special case?

Alles Gute,
Rita Keoughan

Answer

What we have here on Earth for quite some time now is an absolute exception that will happen never again (and did never happen before). This belongs to happenings that have started some 12 billion (milliard) years ago.
Usually and normally there are teachers who develop from within a people, persons who are always a little ahead of the great masses due to their faster learning process.

Savio

Post Number: 475
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to TJ chapter 23/48

48 "The burden of the Israelite people will be like a heavy stone of the seven Great Ages. Whosoever falls upon this stone will be smashed to pieces, and whosoever it falls upon will be crushed."

What is the heavy stone of the seven Great Ages?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

(It's TJ chapter 22) Today we would say that they have to bear a heavy burden. It's the task of finding peace and harmony.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy

you have wrote that helping so called third world countries by way of relief/aid only adds to the propblem of suffering and overpopulation, which obviously starts a chain of events.

so let's say somebody had 10 million dollars that they want to use to help the world for the better. What would be the most logical and helpful way to go?
pollution prevention?
saving forests?
it would be a shame if somebody had 10 million dollars and spent it in all the wrong places, dont you think?

thanks

Answer

The 10 million dollars (and all other donations) should be used to start a project (or projects) that helps a certain group of persons in a country to lead a life of self-preservation and self-responsibility. The persons should be taught to work all day in order to grow their own food, but also to learn self-respect, to think for themselves and not follow like sheep to religious and other leaders who only have their own profit in mind. People must learn how to lead a useful and sensible life, and about the requirements to found a good family. All women must have access to education and free access to contraceptives (as is also the case with men). And of course help is only useful if the people are willing to learn and are ready the take self-responsibility.
Besides: Those who have to work hard all day are tired in the evening and have less energy left for activities in the bed. :-)

It is completely wrong to only send food because in this way only beggars and lethargic people are fostered, and the next famine is already certain.

Memo00

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo billy

can drugs that induce altered conciousness states like LSD, peyote, mushrooms, etc be of any spiritual use ???

thanks

anb be well . . .

Answer

Not good for spiritual use, and of course not at all good for anything like expanded/increased consciousness. The only effect is illusions and hallucinations.

Salome

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I have highest regards for all you have experienced and gone through the challenges of sharing with all the deepest and sincerest truths you have been shown to share.

My question has to do with Jmmanuel, the true prophet coming through in human embodiment as a wayshower 2,000 years ago of which I am assured your relation is as you relate to us. The knowledge you relate seems the same as revealed during that time of the entity who down through time was left for us known as John the Baptist with the "J" or name sounding like the Pleiadean J sound which in Earth language comes out similar to the French John but without the n heard and a little more gutteral mix of "z" and "j".He went by "J" sounding like French Jon with mmanuel added for stepping what "J" meant down to earth.

When you saw your cosmic name translated as Billy was not there titularly spoken the "J" like toned then was the other Ba-LEE which just fitting it into something close in use now got over to Billy?

Answer

The question is not very clear. To write "Jmmanuel" with an "J" instead of an "I" is a tribute to the old way of writing that name.
In the old way Jmmanuel would be read as the "J" in "Jimmy", and today it is read as the "i" in "individual".

Thomas

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, can you tell us why the Plejarens have not looked into the future and definitively found out whether or not World War 3 will occur and when? You have told us that they do have the ability to do this and you yourself have seen this technology yourself. I only wonder why they have not done this when it is so important an event. Thank you!

Thomas

Answer

To them it is not as important than it is for us. On the one hand, Billy didn't ask them precisely, and on the other hand such matters are presented as prophecies so there remains the possibility that people can change a dark future to the better. In a prediction there cannot be any chance.

Beamshipsemjase

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you Billy..

Now that the date is rapidly approaching for the Asteroid Toutatis to visit our planet in September, can you tell us more about what could happen, what will happen....Many thanks for many years of inspiration..Danke Schoen Herr Meier..

Answer

On September 29 Toutatis is flying by at a distance of about 1.5 million kilometers, as the terrestrial scientists have calculated. You don't have to worry, therefore.

Roger

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

Because of the rise of the WUV and the threat of WWIII, do you recommend that people become more independent in providing for and maintaining their
own sustenance in terms of food, water, shelter, protection, etc?

Answer

Well, anybody should continue to live as usual and doesn't have to undertake special measurements. If WWIII should come, you either have good luck or bad luck.
Besides, to all persons it should be a normal habit to have stored in one's household food and beverage that may last for about three months, not only in warlike times like today.

Hunter

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I hope you are doing well. As I understand it, our ancestors constructed at least some of the structures on Mars. However, Richard Hoagland has asserted that there was/is a feline/faunal component to the large face on Mars. Is there any truth to the involvement of an advanced faunal lifeform in the construction of the face and pyramids on Mars?

Thank you,
Hunter

Answer

No, there isn't.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page