Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 07, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through December 07, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Timelord

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you perhaps have any tips for getting rid of
unwanted negative thoughts?

Answer

By creating positive and reasonable thoughts

Jo_jo

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you and your family are doing well.

During an earlier period in your life you were a globe-trotter, visiting many far away places and countries. I believe the purpose of your early adventures was to experience and learn many of the things that would later be vital in the fulfillment of your mission. Since then you have lived more than 30 years at a place relatively near the place you were born.

My question pertains to how different places on the Earth affect us individually. Presumably there are places on the Earth that are better suited for us in terms of achieving happiness, success and the fulfillment of our purpose in life. If this is so, how do we go about identifying or locating these places?

Much thanks for everything you are doing for the betterment of all of humanity.

Jo_jo

Answer

Thank you. --- You can achieve happiness, success etc. anywhere. It's an individual thing. What matters is the individual way of thinking and feeling etc. of a person. Learning is possible everywhere.

Whappybugger

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier,

Recently I have learned a theory about the Earth being Hollow, with advanced beings livings in the centre, logical thinking suggests its possible with infomation that I have seen.

How come the Plaedians have not mentioned anything on this subject as it would give everyone a more clear understanding of the world that we actually living on.

Answer

Since Earth is not hollow the Plejarens had no reason to talk about this fantasy.

Lonnie

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

It takes about 60 - 80 Billion years to evolve to the level of Arahat Athersata. Why does it take so much longer for some to reach this level (Billions of years) than it takes for others?

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

The learning process is always an individual thing. While one person learns not much during his lifetime, another person makes great efforts and learns a lot (= progresses faster)..

Hunter

Post Number: 101
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Billy,
When the spirit form is contemplating its return from the other side, is it able to access the dimension of time (or "look into the future") to determine in which body it will experience the most potential for learning? For example, does an older spirit form seek a body which it knows will experience sickness or an injury to learn more from that experience.

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

The spirit form neither contemplates nor seeks a body. The spirit form enters the body into which it is "forced/directed" to (steered by spiritual laws).

Mhurley

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

What percentage of spiritforms reincarnate into the same country of their previous incarnation.
Thanks
Matt

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Marc

Post Number: 186
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I understand that President Roosevelt (FDR) allowed the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in order to have the "justification" to jump into World War II. Do you know if President G.W. Bush did the same by allowing the events of September 11, 2001 to take place in order to start this supposed War on Terror and if he and/or his administration were involved in orchestrating these events?

Thank you,
Marc

Answer

This has become known in the meantime.

Scott

Post Number: 575
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Living in today’s world many people are subjected to the effects of Environmental degradation, overpopulation, stress etc….

These factors along with others I believe lead to the weakening of the immune system, which eventually can lead to disease and other health related problems.
What do the Plejarens recommend to help strengthen the immune system, such as certain natural foods, herbs etc, which can help offset some of these negative effects?

Thank you again!

Salome
Scott

Answer

They recommend to take trace elements, vitamins, enzymes, food additions, etc. Much of today's food doesn't contain enough of the vitamins, etc., especially fruits and vegetables which are harvested in an unripe state.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 332
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The art-supporting and music-supporting universal spirit energy (kunstfordernde und musikfordernde universale Geist-Energie) is included in the Universal-Creative Evolution-Energy (universell-schopferischen Evolutions-Energie).
How many other forms of spirit-energy are included in the Universal-Creative Evolution-Energy ?

Answer

First sentence: Yes.

Answer: Billions of "things". Everything is included in the Universal-Creative Evolution-Energy; all forms of progress.

You can compare it with an engine: the Universal-Creative Evolution-Energy is equal to the petrol/gasoline. In the gasoline everything is included what enables the engine to work. Gasoline is consisted of a diversity of components.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Lonnie

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I hope all is well with you.

Concerning health care in our world today, there is an ongoing conflict between natural cures and the pharmaceutical industry.

Natural cures are being attacked by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) saying that only a drug can diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. On the other hand the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA is being attacked by natural cures saying that the medical profession, in partnership with the pharmaceutical industry, has a huge interest in keeping people sick rather than healing them, which is shown by the number of deaths due to the dangerous side effects of prescription drugs, while laying the foundations for future disease and chronic ill health for people and a guaranteed source of income for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors.

It seems that these drugs, which are now being advertised directly to the consumer, pushing their use to an all time high - are actually a major cause of illness and disease climbing to near epidemic levels.

My question, Billy, is concerning the future of health care on Earth and what will eventually win out. Will there be an integration of the two, or will one dominate and crowd out the other? And would tell us something about the health care that exists on the planet Erra and what is really best for us on Earth.

Many thanks and good health to you.

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

Thank you, and the same to you and to all of you other people in the FIGU forum who are wishing me well.

In the future there will be a combination of the two. Both "ways" have their benefit. A combination of natural cures and school medicine and pharmaceutical industry is sensible. There is no other way on the way of progress.

Btw: Both Ptaah and Quetzal are educated in natural and school medicine.

Norm

Post Number: 675
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I have another question about the Jmmanuel script that was stolen by Juda Iharioth from Judas Iscarioth & sold to the Pharisees & Scribes. Do you know what became of that script?

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Cpl

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In Steven's Contact Notes, Book 1, page 352, Contact 33, 12 Sep. 1975. Semjase said “Verse 73/ The events in the Bermudas, respecting the Bermuda Triangle (mystery) may trace back to quite natural events. 74/ This place is very suited to high seas piracy, as you call this, and such acts take place again and again there. 75/ On the other hand, this region is naturally menaced, by which many ships crash and sink with all the crew and passengers.”

A recent TV program has revealed that there is a great quantity of a certain gas that comes up here from the ocean floor (and to a lesser degree in a few other places on the planet) and that this causes the immediate sinking of ships (scientifically tested in a large laboratory in Texas), and would also cause the engines of low-flying aircraft to explode instantly upon contacting the gas as it is highly inflammable. It seems possible this may be how this area that Semjase spoke of in Contact 33 is "naturally menaced". Did she give any specifics on the nature of how ships in the Bermuda Triangle are "naturally menaced", which might confirm that this gas emitted from the seabed is the explanation? The TV program seemed to prove in basis Semjase’ words in verses 73 and 75, but we seem to lack particulars by Semjase here.

Thank you, and a special thanks for all the good work you are doing here.

Wishing you and all at FIGU good health and long life,

Chris

Answer

The reason for many accidents (ships and aircraft) may be found in methane gas hydrate that is laying on the ground beneath the ocean and which can rise as methane gas. The effect of which is that ships sink and airplanes are crashing down or even explode in a huge explosion.
(229th contact of July 31, 1989)

Thomas

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, I hope you are well. (Moderators: This is a two part question but if that is not allowed, please submit the second part of the question to Billy. Part one is for clarification only.)

Billy, you explained that wisdom/knowledge is maintained after death as very high frequency, pure electromagnetic impulses (much higher than material electromagnetic vibrations). Can you clarify the difference between impulses and vibrations please?

Part 2(the main question): Please tell me how it is possible for the impulses to last throughout the life of the Creation when impulses typically disperse and dissappear with time (just like waves do)...in other words, how are the impulses maintained without degredation?

Thank you for your time. Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I will leave your first question "as is" with the intent of clarification. Possibly Billy's answer can be worded in such a way to provide answers to both of your statements. Yes, one question per person is generally the rule, thanks for asking.
Regards-Scott

Answer

Vibration is also an impulse. Impulses are based on vibrations.
In the realm of the fine-structured (des Feinstofflichen) one rather talks of fluidal forces instead of vibrations. However, a fluidal force is also a vibration.

Vibrations in the spiritual realm cannot be compared with the vibrations in the coarse-matter world. The vibration of wisdom, e.g., becomes stronger and stronger (within the spirit form). Vibrations of the character, on the other hand, are only exisisting for a short time. You see, there is a diversity of vibrations, from nuclear radiation to radio waves to vibrations of wisdom, and the duration of them is quite different.

Edward

Post Number: 445
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Dear Billy,

First of all, thank you for answering my question concerning Nokodemjon.

This will surely clear-up the many misunderstandings that have taken
place in the translations as well as in others, concerning him.

That is very interesting, you mentioning 2 Nokodemjons.

Can you give a description of the other Nokodemjon's (earthly) tasks,
while mingling between (earth) humans?

Thank you and gute Gesundheit zu Ihnen.

Edward.

Answer

Nokodemjon never lived on Earth (he lived on Lasan).

Nickm

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy!,
A couple years ago I looked for a second or two at some girl I knew from the past and then went back to my business but I as I proceeded to look away from her something I felt something was strange about her and looked back at her.

When I did so and started looking for what was strange about her I started to feel incredibly good and became completely fascinated for 5 or 15 minutes (I don't know). I was totally glued there in total disbelief and didn't want to take my attention away. This didn't feel like "usual" love and was at leat a million time better and was different.

I always wondered what happened that day. Any idea?

Nicolas

Answer

This could have been a very positive déja-vu that was triggered by memories of something different.

Ritak

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,
What sort of a meditation can I do to help me feel more rested, as you previously mentioned in this string?

Thank you.
Salome, Rita

Answer

Several times a day a 3-minute meditaion:

Observing your breath (in/out)

Imagine a flower (rose, orchid)

Imagine something that is flowing, a brook or stream of water, etc.

Jan

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Taking into consideration the immense number of various languages (about 127 000) in the whole Plejaren Federation and also the fact that they may use already a various means of conversations at hand to overcome the communication barriers (via telepathy, spiritual telepathy, use of belt translator, etc…) following question comes up:

How many languages actually does an average Plejaren master and learn?

Thank you very much!

Jan

Hi Jan,

As I understand it there are two primary languages spoken on Erra, ERRIN and SARAT which each Plejaren is obligated to learn. In addition there is also another language spoken throughout the Federation called KOSAN.

As of July 2002 there were 16,403 different languages spoken on Erra, and many containing multiple dialects.
I don't know how many languages the average Plejaren learns.
Regards-Scott-Moderator

Answer

As a rule they speak three languages. However, there are Plejarens who speak more than 100 languages.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

If I understand your last answer to my last question correctly, I very much regret hearing about the remaining few ET inhabitants of Mt Shasta dying out on their own, but thanks for letting me know, which brings somethings else to mind.

I've read stories about a group of Atlantean-Incan descendant ETs living hidden somewhere under the mountains of Brazil and South America who have not only made some contacts with people, but may have claimed themselves to be Pleiadians or people have mistakenly called them Pleiadians. Col Wendelle Stevens and others seem to think they are Pleiadians, but I personally don't think this is the case. If these Atlant-Incan ET contact cases are true, there are a few similarities in the reports such as; a strange mist used to decontaminate their contacted or abducted subjects, a highly potent energy pill they use for food (MANNA), and the further attempts for these Atlantean descendants to continue the propagation of their underground and Bermuda undersea society by means of abducting or contacting people, Incans, etc. But how could they propagate with people on the outside if there's still a problem with the corrupted emotional aggression gene? If there is any or some truth to it, please let me know what you think.

THANKS for your good answers.

James Truthseeker.

Answer

They are surely not Plejarens! Billy doesn't know about ET's living there. However, there are native tribes/peoples in the jungle who have not yet been discovered.

Nils

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy!
When you sit for an examination you are always adviced that the first idea is right. I think that this is the case in many other situations. Once I read a contact story about a Brazilian peasant who encountered a beautiful space girl. After being taken into the craft a biological robot took a blood sample and then the girl seduced the peasant.
My first and instant idea when reading this story: This this girl is Asket.
Can you confirm this??

Thanks for your many answers and thanks in advance,
Niels

Answer

No, you are wrong.

Often, what the people regard as the first thought is not the first one. To detect the really first thought is not an easy thing and needs training (as a rule).

Michael_d

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

On behalf of everyone participating in the English Discussion Forum, I would like to thank you for continuing to answer our questions and helping us to find the truth.

Contact 251 says, in part, "New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt..." Due to the fact that 4 heads of state did not die within 7 days from each other in or around the month of November 2004, it appears the timeline for the start of WWIII is not 2006, but 2010 or 2011 instead.

Furthermore, Contact 251 says "The world war will begin in November of a specific year, after 5 years of intensive effort are spent reaching this goal which is preceded by 4 years of unspecified preparations." Since the USA is to be the major force behind the start of WWIII, and since the USA does not presently have a military draft, it would seem we are not yet in the period of "5 years of intensive effort…spent reaching this goal." However, there are rumblings of a military draft soon being implemented in the US, and the legislation for such has already been written.

My question: Do you see the timing of the "5 years of intensive effort…spent reaching this goal" beginning with the implementation of a US military draft, or instead are these intensive efforts referring to the war-making preparations of radical fundamentalist Islamics?

Answer

There are no explanations given to such prophesies. Btw: Prophesies are no predictions and can, therefore, be altered.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Sometimes when I and I assume other people meditate, one can get kind of a long preorgasm/orgasm when entering a meditative state of mind. Someone on this forum said that it could be dangerous, because one was close to an euphoric state, and that this could take one further away from true meditation and even induce schizophrenia. Is this true? Whats your opinion and advice about this?

Dplotmach

Answer

This can be dangerous if meditation is done in an euphoric state of mind. This can really lead to "attacks" of schizophrenia

Jo_jo

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy:

I hope you and everyone in your family is doing well.

The Henoch Prophecies state: "Even when the North American continent will be stricken by the most terrible catastrophe which will ever have been recorded, evil military powers will wreak havoc..."

Is this most terrible catastrophe which ever will have been recorded referring to a future San Francisco earthquake?

Much appreciation for everything you and the people of the FIGU are doing for the betterment of all humanity

Jo_jo

Answer

Again: this is a prophecy, and it can be altered. This depends on the thinking and behaviour of the people.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page