Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 28, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through February 28, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Scott and everyone,

I was also thinking that this could also be a good place to write down all of our questions to think about for Billy so that when the time is ready, people can go back to this topic string, look up their questions and then post one to Billy.

Truthseeker

Hi James,

Thanks for the suggestion. Lets see how this goes first.-Scott

Truthseeker

Post Number: 107
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Nils,

I hardly doubt that the Brazilian peasant who encountered the ET woman, was an encounter with Asket. Actually the contact case you seem to be referring to was that of Antonio Villas Boas, back in 1957. In his case the woman he encountered does not fit the description of Asket as compared with Asket's photo, etc. Antonio's UFO case seems to fit more with the description of some ancient Atlantean descendants who reside under Brazil, south America, Solomon Islands, Bermuda, etc, whom later initiated some contacts with different people later in 1974 and possibly called themselves Pleiadians. There appears to be a few other cases where these Atlanteans intended to seek out more people to further propagate their hidden societies in much the same way as Amish groups do today. Unfortunately there are also reports of these Atlanteans having met with people's fear and hostility in the process, from which they've had to defended themselves with their radiation weapons. In time their race became a mix of both Atlantean and Incan. If they do exist and have a connection with the Pleiades, then it would appear their lineage has long since been far removed, however this would explain why many such aboriginal groups world wide talk about their connection with the Pleiades. If this is the situation, Billy and the Plejarens have yet to comment, which is what I intend to find out with my question to him.

Truthseeker

Nils

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Truthseekers:

Thanks for your positive approach to my question. Yes, it is indeed the Boas case I'm referring to. I'm puzzled by the sudden, strong intuitive feelings I had when studying the case.
Your feelings may trick you or they may serve you well. In any case, feelings should be dealt with the same manner no matter if is about your daily life or ET reports or incidents.
As to the blurred photo I've seen, it does not exclude Asket as being the one. The time elapsed since 1957 untill the photo shoot provide a lot of time for exterior proportions to get altered. And why not. Billy has already confirmed that the Pleiades people don't enter the bio-chambers to maintain a young and perfect look.
As to your Atlantean information, I only have a superficial knowledge about this range of topics. However, I think that the Pleiades people are also interested in other peoples and countries than those of Europe. Visiting Brazil may provide a thrill to Pleiadians, as well, in case the luxurious life gets too boring .....

Cheers, Niels

Estrella

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,regarding Moses could you tell me was Thotmoses lv the faraon when the hebrones left Egipt? and the opening of the red sea was true?with the help and direccion of which of the lswhs?of course l am speaking about the exod, l was in all of that area and climbed the mounting,after visiting Santa Catalina.and where is Moses Body?
thank you,many flowers:
Yolanda }

Hello Yolanda,

After reading your post, you have asked a couple of different questions. I e-mailed you about this, but haven't received any response. Could you resubmit your post, or e-mail myself or one of the other moderators to modify this post. When asking questions to Billy, please post them in the "Questions to Billy Answered" section.

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.
Regards-Scott-Moderator

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael:

I noticed Billy is very cautious when it pertains to specifics of third world war.
"The world war will begin in November of a specific year, after 5 years of intensive effort are spent reaching this goal which is preceded by 4 years of unspecified preparations."

I personally think that an attack on Iran nuclear facilities by Isreal and Bush and the pigs controlling him (Cheney, Rice, Wolfowitz ...) would spark an uncontrolled reaction from the Arab World and start intensive military build-up (arm race, draft, etc ...) from all parties
Current trend is such an attack would be launched next year
Hence
Sept 2001-2005: 4 years "unspecified war on terror"
2005-Nov 2010: 5 years - military build-up
Nov 2010- Oct. 2014: 3 years eleven month
(unless peace meditation postpone the events, and hopefully prove that i am wrong...)

Salome
Eric

Nils

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pierre:

Your question about time travel hits an interesting topic.
The horror scenario is the scenes from e.g. the movie series 'Back to the Future'. There you are presented to Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

I remember an except from Billy's writings, that the Pleiadians don't use time travel to change things.

If we assume that different cosmic civilizations - ourselves during incarnations belonging to such periods - have had hard experiences with time travel, it's fair to conclude that over time, the advanced equipment has been programmed to exclude any mistakes. What else can sane people do?

The Pleiadians don't carry out time travels e.g. to the future. Yes, the question is if they are able to for reasons of programmed limitations. If possible, what to use it for. If they could use a time travel to harvest fruits of technological inovations, they might be able to do so. But what about the spiritual growth? That can certainly not be harvested by virtue of time travel to the future.

Another aspect is this: If time is the same as expansion of space and Earth is situated at the fastest expanding corner of space, the relative spiritual growth is the highest here, but then we are likewise at the edge of space, at the cutting edge of time. Due to the relativity, any other corner of space would seem extremely slow to us if we could see it. Consequently such other places would experience a relatively slow spiritual growth.

If we are at THE edge (of time), how can a time travel to the future be performed? If there is nothing beyond this edge, we are the future.

My best estimate is that any intelligent being in possession of spaceships would have to stay close to our corner of space not to be overtaken from the inside by Earthlings in the spiritual sense.

I've read different stories about contact persons being taken for a time travel. I doubt that they have been through a genuine one. How can an unexperienced Earthling destinguish between a computer generated hologram of past history and a computer generated hologram of scenes of a real travel? And what to do with time travels to the past? What's the difference, anyway? I once heard about someone who (in the seventies or eighties) had been taken to a time travel to the future to see how Los Angeles would be completely destroyed by an earth quake in 1999. Surely a nice computer generated 'video' on board a space ship. If this story is true, what are such ET's up to, now that they on the other hand want us to believe that they are highly spiritually developed, the good example for all of us.

Cheers, Niels

Scott

Post Number: 578
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bronze,

You might want to check out this website: http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

Regards
Scott

Hunter

Post Number: 121
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought the Plejarens had stated that they did time travel into the future? They just didn't like to--as they thought it was preferable to not know future outcomes (for themselves).

If they don't time travel into the future--then where are they getting their predictions for the future of terrestrial humans? The predictions from the 251st contact are pretty specific. I thought they had used time travel to "obtain" most of them.

Memo00

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi hunter
i hope you are doing fine

you dont have to travel "physically" into the future to know what is going to happen,
for the simple reason that every effect has its cause and every cause has its effect

plejarens have said that when someone is very advanced spiritually it is possible for that person to know what is going to happen even millions of years in the future

and thats how Jmmanuel and all the other prophets knew many things about our time
and about things that are going to happen
in the future

(you can find this info in the website if you do a click in: Translation / An example translation

Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings

Semjase at the 10th contact of Wednesday, March 26, 1975, 3:20 pm; sentences #3-#271.)

take care

Technod

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day

my question is concerning prophesy,with the understanding that todeays technology on earth have too paths :1 the technology of the people as a whole i.e public knowledge and:2technology being developed by our shall i say ignorant statesman that may not become public knowledge i.e classified.In short could we be behind on prophesys that have all ready happened that are not public knowledge?
please accept my apologize if this has been answerd in so many words before

peace B
brian

Jay_q

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Astrology predicts a catastrophe that will wipe out most if not all of earth life (in december 2011 or 2012, some saying its a rough estimate of an approx. fault range of 100-200 years(RELATIVLY UNKNOWN!)). It's bizarre that all faiths from all walks of life and possible science in the works and/or Prophets claim that the end or tragedy is near, is there any truth to any of this?

Memo00

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi jay q

the ones that said something about the 2012 were the Mayas

DECEMBER of the year 2012 (in our calendary)
is the end of the 5th sun (1 sun = a cycle of aprox 5200 years, (some say 5125 years)
and the beginning of the 6th sun

when Billy was asked about,
what is going to happen in 2012 (in the questions to Billy section),
he said he didnīt knew. . .

anyway one interesting thing i found about this specific date
is that according to data given to Billy by the Plejarens,
the Yellow races of this planet (Chinese and Japanese) arrived at this planet very recently, from a place that is located on the other side of the Milky Way,

the date of their final arrival (some came millions of years before, but all of them died)

25,978 years ago (from 1990)

so if you do some maths you will discover that

the year 2012 is the 26,000 th aniversary of the final arrival of the yellow races to planet Earth

How does the Mayan calendars relate with the yellow races of this planet?

i donīt know

i only know that there are a lot of "coincidences" that have to do with the mayan calendars (they had a lot of them, even one for earthquakes)the human being, the solar system and the galaxy

(i posted a few of them of them in the Numbers and symbols section)

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay_q

You don`t need to be a clairvoyant to see that Bush will ignite the fire of WWIII (he even said " a fire in the minds of people.." in his speech) and severe calamities.

This is why so many are predicting the end almost unanimously. Never since Hitler such an über-moron has been in a position of power like this.

Salome
Eric

David_chance

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier, I hope you are doing well. I was wondering about the Qu'aran, if the original messages and teachings from the IHWH were severely distorted as they became written down, or is it close to the original and worthy of study? Thank you, David

David_chance

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear moderator, if possible can you move my question from the "Questions to Billy Meier--Answered" section to here.
I located an answer after re-reading the booklet "Those Who Lie About Contacts...and Questions About Mohammed".
On page 9, sentence 1377 (from "An Open Word") states, regarding the Qu'ran,
"...Mohammed's cousin who had falsified the teachings beyond recognition...".

Zoran_5

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2005 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Ritak

"Dear Billy and Christian,
What sort of a meditation can I do to help me feel more rested, as you previously mentioned in this string?

Thank you.
Salome, Rita

Answer

Several times a day a 3-minute meditaion:

Observing your breath (in/out)

Imagine a flower (rose, orchid)

Imagine something that is flowing, a brook or stream of water, etc. "

It is a "pranayama" ... 3 min breathing exercise, which is preformed before transcndental meditation

http://www.tm.org

}

Technod

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good day

would the question, of fluidal forces having anything to do with the seeming miricale`s, jmmanuel presented to the people of that time.as i remeber the story of healings thru the touching of jmmanuels clothing.
peace b
brian

David_chance

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've compiled all the questions to, and answers from, Billy Meier (as found on this discussion board) into a single document for easier use, located here: http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Answers.html

Savio

Post Number: 503
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David

This is a great job!

Savio

Nils

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Folks!
These days, I'm editing my longhaired one's vacation videos from her X-mas vacation at her old mums place in the Philippines. As I'm burning the outcome on DVDs, I got the brilliant idea to ask the Pleiadians to use their skills to get a camera with a built-in DVD burner and simply tell their story documented by examples from their space ship computer; mass copy the same; mass teleport the DVD-disks.

How do we persuade the Pleiadians to do so to boost the mission.

Cheers, Niels

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 351
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Nils,

My personal opinion, when I am thinking about the directives and guidelines of the Plejarens that this idea of yours has 0 (zero) percent chance of being realized.
Salome (Peace in Wisdom),

Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Nils

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob!
I tried to search for the Pleiadian regulations you mentioned. As I failed to find them, please hand me a link to them.
Thanks in advance.
- Niels

Dplotmach

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At first, Im not attacking Billy Meier, its just a personal meaning/hint/
suggestion. These people seem to have little room for self-critique. Especially when Ptaah
is actually attacking me personally for my point of view. Me personally have alot of experience with mental illnesses, first-hand and by alot of studies.
When it comes to personal experience, I have passed that stage. There are certain dangers with New Age litterature! ;)
Schizophrenia should never be used on people who are not really schizophrenic in its true form. This is misuse of the term. It may be tempting to use the words on people who are illogical in their thoughts,
but please dont stigmatize this horrible disease on people who are in misery and need help! Then its better to call people idiots if one absolutely have to use harsh language, which I dont suggest people should use to often, only in serious and extreme cases. Please be informative instead of superior-attituded.
Ptaah should avoid going to a true personal attack when calling me undereducated, superior-attituded, false-religious-led etc. And, if I dont agree with their poor explanations of schizophrenia, im a hopeless case. This is just to arrogant and also stupid. But I strive to see what he means by it. I do not feel anger etc.
What is this from an over 700 year old alien? This is way out of line.
Sorry to say this, but from now on I cannot really trust the Plejarens...
Any others who would express their opinion about the matter?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page