Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 03, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 03, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Technod

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2005 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good day to a all
My concerning question for now is ,are the man-made electromagnetic waves that are plagueing are planet a concern to the human being, tresstrial or non tresstrial.I am currently under the immpression that some of these operate at the frequency of trestrial beings ,and that these wave forms penatrate a great many substances known.

peace b
brian

Answer

Hi Brian, your question ist unclear.
There are benign and harmful electro-magnetic waves

brian

Savio

Post Number: 502
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2005 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to TJ chapter34/53 "Therefore evil is one in itself because it is also good in itself. Likewise, good is one in itself because it is just as much evil in itself".

According to the theory of positive and negative polarities, that together they form a hyperunity in which both poles are of the same value. It seems that the overall combination/system/unit is perfectly balanced.

My question is:

If someone in this world performed something highly positive (good), will his action automatically lead to another person to perform something highly negative (evil) in order that the whole hyperunity to remain balanced?

Savio

Answer

The answer is NO.

From a deed/thought/action there results positive and negative, depending on the situation.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
I wonder if you could tell us a little more about the spirit itself, and how to access this creational powers, not only through meditation.

Another thing; I dont like your statements regarding stupid people, religious, schizophrenics and so on. You judge people and put they who dont understand your teachings and views, into bad categories. I miss a more thorough explanation in your writings, to make it logical from the start.
Certainly very few people on this people can actually understand what youre talking about and comprehend it. When I first read your teachings it made me kind of religious-confused, so please explain things a little better and easier if possible.

Thank you,

Dplotmach

Dplotmach,

If you have comments regarding any word, written statement, article etc., Billy has made, please either direct your comments to another section of the forum, or write to Billy directly to voice your opinion. If you have a question about something Billy has said, please site what you are referring to and then ask your question. Thank you-Moderator

Answer

If you want to learn more about the spirit you will have to study the "Spritual Teachings" (Sprit Lessons).

Regarding your "another thing" here's an excerpt of Billy's talk with Ptaah during his 380th contact of February 24, 2005:

Billy: ... But there's something different: Yesterday evening Christian Frehner was here for the meditation, after which we together discussed his email correspondence as usual. In one of the letters (Note CF: Dplotmach's posting from the FIGU Forum) there was a complaint that I would call all those elements as fools/lunatics and schizophrenics who are making terror, go to war, support death penalty or kill in other ways, treat women as dirt and rape them, beat children and sexually abuse them, or who denigrate and slander me and my work and try to stamp me into the ground. Obviously this evokes some opposition within certain persons because they themselves cannot grasp the meaning of my words and cannot understand or reconstruct/comprehend that all human beings who are acting against humaneness in some way are not normal really, but are erroneous in their thoughts, feelings and actions, and are subjected to forms of delusion; therefore it can be said with a clear conscience that they can be called lunatics ("Irre" in German = people who are erring) and schizophrenics. Actually they are lacking reason and understanding (Vernunft und Verstand) and, therefore, also their "being normal". But this has nothing to do with those human beings who are lunatics and schizophrenics effectively in such a form that they have to be called true lunatics and schizophrenics because of their consciousness' deformation. This in contrast to those persons, who have to be called lunatic (erroneous) and schizophrenic because they -- even if they are normal in their consciousness -- are subjected to erroneous thoughts, feelings and actions, as well as to forms of delusion; therefore, this can be called as schizophrenic, which, in turn, means that there is a contradictoriness in itself and a high degree of inconsistency as well as absurdity. This is contray to the actual illness schizophrenia which is based on consciousness-related disorders of thinking, hallucinations and delusions with an accompanying severe psychosis. If my expression is viewed wisely, the state of being lunatic (erroneous) and schizophrenic relates to the absurdity, the inconsistency. Within this is included the schizophrenic character; therefore the meaning of being schizophrenic in that respect, as it is used by me, may be correct and is no insult towards all those human beings, who are really suffering of schizophrenia and who are excluded from my denunciation.

Ptaah: You don't have to account for this to anybody, dear friend Eduard, because your words match exactly that which corresponds with reality. The person who is attacking you based on your names/terms may not be aware of the different terms of schizophrenia due to the lack of sufficient all-around education. Perhaps there is some superior attitude hidden behind or some false idea/picture, or even a false religious train of thought may veil the clear view of the person in question if he is not able to understand the different forms of schizophrenia. As an answer you should pass on our talk to the person in question. And if he doesn't understand our explanations then I cannot help any further, either. To publish our talk in a Bulletin would be good, also, because certainly there are other human beings who do not understand the use of different meanings with regard to schizophrenia.

Billy: Then this would be a hopless case.

Ptaah: Yes, it could be said in this way, too.

Stepchild

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Is it possible that by strong willpower and aspiration,employed in meditation, the impulses of the soul can be perceived?
Thanks,
Stan

Answer

There is no such thing as the soul, and therefore it cannot be perceived.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 325
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thanks lots for your patience with our sometimes silly questions.

From what i read, on one of your time travels to the past, you saw and photographed several prehistoric dinosaurs, including a pterodactyl and a long necked dinosaur. The pictures i saw were not very clear...

Can you describe the skin colour, texture and any other striking features of these creatures from what you remember?

Thanks for any information,
Pierre

Answer

They were grey (like elephants), others reddish or brownish, different colours. Some had fur which resembled feathers (like membranes or foils with tiny hairs on it); others had flacking skin (Schuppen).

Zoran_5

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heloo Billy !
In a previous answer to the question about number of participant of Peace Meditation, you said that you don`t know. But in November 17, 1989 Ptaah said:
" At this moment you have 3,406 peace meditation participants on Earth." How is it possible that you don`t have that kind of information from Ptaah or other Pleyaren for nowdays ?

Answer

Simply because Billy did not ask!

Hunter

Post Number: 132
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
I know that the Plejarens have told you that there are advanced animal lifeforms in the universe. I was wondering if they have ever encountered intelligent insect life capable of spiritual and technological advancement?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

No, Billy never saw nor heard about such intelligent insect life. There will hardly be such life forms because they don't have a consciousness capable of conscious evolution (as is the case with human beings).

Scott

Post Number: 599
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In the Talmud it is mentioned about the 3 wise from the orient who visited Bethlehem, the birth place of Jmmanuel. Numerous times throughout the book the "OM" it is mentioned about the wise ones and or wise men.

My question is: At what stage of development/evolution does a person become wise, or is considered to be wise?

Thank you, and a belated Happy Birthday!

Salome
Scott

Answer

Each person may be wise in some aspects. If there is much essence from knowledge, there is wisdom.

(Note by CF: Wisdom results from knowledge that is applied; knowledge that is not only book-learning or book-knowledge.)

Solar

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2005 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
In which country or place on earth live humans with the most advanced spirit forms? (excluding of course Schmidrüti :-) - in other words - which country on earth is the most advanced in spiritual evolution?

Thanks,
Solar

Answer

Billy doesn't know. During his travels he met wise persons in Africa, Asia and Europe.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 357
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Am I correct when I think that Love and Logic was already included in the Ur-Ur-Ur-First-Idea (Ur-Ur-Ur-Erst-Idee) ?

Salome,

Answer

Yes

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Hunter

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Billy,
The Plejarens have said that women are naturally bisexual and two women are even capable of having children together, although such children will automatically be female. Could you please explain how this is possible? Is this accomplished through some type of transfer of unseen spiritual forces or is an actual exchange of reproductive fluids required?

Thanks, Hunter

Answer

Logically the children will not “automatically be female” of course, but male and female.
The process is not known to Billy.
Besides, this is a very very rare happening that will occur when there is heavy danger that a population on a planet is on the brink of extinction.
(Note by CF: A danger that is absolutely absent here on Earth, as the population will reach 7,300,000,000,000 human beings during the year 2005, which is nearly 14 times more than what should --- according to calculations by the Plejaren --- live on our blue planet in order to lead a life in abundance of all resources!)

Norm

Post Number: 686
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, In contact 232 it says "we have been denied the right to ever contact Americans, with the exception of one instance; however that failed miserably as you know only too well" Is there anything that you can now say about this contactee?

Answer

The “contactee” was the U.S. government.

Jay

Post Number: 361
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

This question refers to the Dec 26th 2004 TSUNAMI in East Asia.

If I understand correctly from Contact 370th - 372nd, when PTAAH makes mention the total death count in terms of "BIO-GRAMS", what does the term really mean in our world definition & how long did they stay in our skies doing the investigation?

Answer

Biological recordings of the impulses from the corpses.
With those “Biogramme” they can also detect any human being on the planet and, therefore, can give an exact number of the human population on earth at a certain moment, like e.g. on April 8, 2004, at 8:04 p.m. MET, when 7'101'500'011 human beings lived on our planet.
Billy doesn’t know how long they stayed in our sky to do the investigation.

(Note by CF: Somehow I cannot resist to ask: If the answer would say “10 days”; What would result from that knowledge/information?
I will use the opportunity (thanks, Jay) to confess that when I am reading the forum visitor’s questions before presenting them to Billy, I relatively often ask myself: Why does the person ask that certain question? What will the person benefit from the answer (for his personal, inner development)? Perhaps some of you will have noticed that the chance of getting a satisfying answer from Billy increases if the question is in connection with non-technical and non-catastrophic issues.  Obviously the chance of presenting questions to Billy can be used in different ways and qualities.)

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Technod

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi mr.Meier,
would it be out of line to ask the friendlys,{more advanced being`s} for a new sound recording.perferably something that would help us understand dischordant/negitive sound ,compared to a healthy positive sound or ,perhaps you have a small explanation, of the talk of earths music being unsatifatory.
be well
brian

Answer

No, it would not “be out of line”.
However, the Plejaren won’t “deliver” a new sound recording. Well, anyone with a healthy psyche can detect (for) himself whether or not a sound (music) is discordant.

brian

Jo_jo

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Has there been any change for the better concerning the thinking and behavior of the people that might alter/prevent the prophecy of WWIII from happening?

Thank you.

Jo_jo

Answer

There are improvements. However, we will see the result in the future which depends greatly on the human beings’ thinking and behaviour etc.

Lonnie

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

According to Jmmanuel in the TJ Chapter 12:3-5, fornication and adultery are mentioned as against the laws of nature and that those who commit these acts shall be punished because the fallible are unworthy of life and it's laws.

Down through the years there have been many different interpretaions as to the true definitions of the acts mentioned here, especially with religion. Today, there is a worldwide epidemic of STD, unwanted pregnancies, abortions, family breakdown, divorce and so on. And still, many people commit these acts, (even from an early age) to their own harm and the harm of other people.

My question is: What "specific actions" constitute (1) fornication and (2) adultery according to the FIGU and the teachings and why is it important to avoid this kind of behavior?

All the best to you,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

According to the Spirit Teachings (not “according to the FIGU”):
Fornication (“Hurerei” in German) means to sell one’s sexuality (payment not only with money).
Adultery (“Ehebruch” in German) means the breaking of a marriage; i.e. when the two persons involved are not helping each other anymore and when the bond/marriage is separated (divorce). Unfaithfulness (“unter dem Hag durchgrasen” in Swiss German = having sex with other persons while married, etc.) is not the same as adultery (in the sense as the Spirit Teachings explain).

Mr_suzuki

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier:

Thank you for your reply to my question about why America supports Israel to the detriment of the Muslims and the Arabs and hopes for peace in the region (my post dated 12/7/04). I would like to ask you this follow-on question:

How will supporting Israel lead America to being successful in achieving her goal of ruling the world?

My thanks once again,

Mr.Suzuki

Answer

Israel’s influence is not big enough in order to help the U.S.A. to achieve its (her?) goal

Michael

Post Number: 454
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Was the cause of the Asia earthquake/tsunami connected to a deliberate act, i.e. a bomb (perhaps nuclear) such as might be eventually used as in a storm flood bomb?

Answer

No (this was a long-term and natural effect/cause).

Michael Horn

Jlo

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

The mainstream American press reports that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Jordanian terrorist, Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden are allegedly alive. However, various "conspiracy" theories indicate they are dead. Are any of these individuals truly dead?

Thank you.

Answer

No explanation. We are not into politics.

Torrent

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What should we do when we keep failing to achieve our goals over the long term, no matter how we try while also staying neutral-positive and logical?
(Let's assume that, though we not are perfect and don't know everything about how spiritual power works, we just did our best).
Should we stop striving for goals not to get frustrated again or keep moving on without fearing another failure?

To moderators : And would you also please explain whether Billy answer most of the questions posted here or moderators selectively deliver the questions to him (and answer some of the questions when you think you can properly do so) ?

Torrent,

All questions submitted to Billy are answered. We try and encourage people to only ask one question per post, because Billy's time is limited. You did ask two questions, but you seem to be almost asking the same question twice. In the future please try and restrict your inquiry to one question per post. Thanks-Moderator

Answer

No, never stop. On the contrary, just continue with new vigour and determination.

(Note by CF: Of course it is necessary to judge the quality of a goal before setting one.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, what is the numbers for the Norwegian letters Æ, Ø and Å?

Answer

Billy doesn’t know.

Savio

Post Number: 504
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It has been quite a long time now, that some sort of thin and short fast flying objects are registered on photos and videos, commonly known as ¡§Flying Rods¡¨.

Do you aware of the existence of such kind of flying objects? Can you give us more information on this?

Savio

Answer

Billy has no information about anything like flying rods.

Nestingwave

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy.

Richard Hoagland and others seem to have documented that geological anomalies are presently taking place on other planets within our solar system including the sun.

Are these present changes on earth due entirely to man's foolishness or do cosmic influences come into play?

Roy

Answer

What “geological anomalies”? Billy only knows geologically natural events.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page